nothing near clarity

By sofiposie

a haruto watanabe fanfic (idol au) "i was taught to always put our group first, and think about my fans' hap... More

f o r e w o r d
characters' aesthetics
YG NEW GG
sneak peek (must read)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
(haruto's pov) 1k special
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
the elite's concept
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
epilogue
treasure series book 2 ‼️

chapter 50

268 14 24
By sofiposie

say my name and everything just stops
i don't want you like a bestfriend~

chapter 50

"Move closer to each other." The photographer instructed us.

We are currently doing a photoshoot that will be used in our debut teaser and the mini show the producers decided to make with the title, 'The Last Evaluation.' They said that it would be have five episodes but all would be one hour and thirty minutes long.

The show will help in deciding our fixed positions in the group. The producers thought of it so that we would garner more fans before our official debut. At first, we were all hesitant to do it because we were all already so busy with all the preparations and practices, but we decided to do it since it will really help us once we debut.

"Mulan is so pretty! Look at her!" I said to the camera before focusing it on Mulan who's having her solo photoshoot. Her hair is now longer and a bit wavy, and she dyed it blonde so now we're matching! Mulan really looks like a disney princess because she's so pretty and elegant, even the way she moves is so graceful.

"Oh la la! So pretty, Eun!" we all cheered when it was Eunkyung's turn for the solo photoshoot. She looks so adorable whenever she's not on camera, but today she looks so fierce! Her cat like eyes look so pretty too!

After the photoshoot session, Mulan and I decided to take a picture while we're still inside the studio so that we can post it on our official instagram account. Our manager already told us that we're allowed to post our photos after it was announced to the public that we'll have a reality show before we even debut.

@theelites_yg

guess who we are 👀 #TheElites #notadisneyprincess #notastar
liked by usernoone and 752,346 others

comments
usernoone
- nah theyre funny w the caption, im betting it's byul who wrote it 😭

usernoone2
- it's def not mulan and byul (kidding)

usernoone3
- the debut is near!! can't wait for yall to bring in some bangers‼️🥵

usernoone4
- byul's black painted nails reminded me of ruto's 😭 we need some interactions w treasure !! yg im begging already 🥹🥹🥹

usernoone5
- another visual group from yg because yall are so pretty! 💓 future 4th gen leaders indeed!

usernoone6
- looks like yg really has some high expectations from them huh

usernoone7
- cant wait for the reality show girls !! fighting !! 💗

As I was looking at the comments, I stopped on a particular comment. It's by usernoone4 and what this user commented made me want to delete the post immediately, because damn, if this user would find out the amount of times we have interacted with them, they might be shocked. Also, how on earth was this user even able to relate my nails to ruto? I know I shouldn't get scared because nobody knows about us and what we did, but still, I'm getting a bit anxious.

But I pushed those thoughts away because we were called for a meeting together with the other producers. We'll be talking about our reality show, our calendar since we have to know how this year will go for us, we'll also talk aboutthe mv making and where should we film it. There's a lot going on so worrying about things like what that user commented about should be on the last on my priority list.

As soon as we reached the YG building, our manager immediately gave us the go signal to interact with the fans, but only for five minutes since we still have a meeting to attend to.

"Mulan you look so pretty in your new hair color!" someone screamed, making all of us laugh then cheering for Mulan who's now flustered because of the comment.

"Thank you!" Mulan replied to the fan, and this time it was the fans who screamed.

Once again, Nari gave the fans some snacks but this time we also gave them some snacks because it must be hard to stand here all day, especially because of how hot it is.

"Thank you! You girls are the best!"

"Can't wait for your debut!"

"Fighting, girls!"

We waved at them once more, even doing some flying kiss here and there, before entering the building. Hiraya then told us to calm down because we are meeting the CEO and the producers. At times like this, I do wonder how Hiraya is able to be calm. She just knows what to do everytime we're getting out of hand or are being hard to handle. I do hope she becomes our leader because she's the most suitable member for the position.

"Fix yourselves before entering. And no unnecessary noise, okay? I know I sound like a mom right now, but I just don't ont want you guys to get scolded by the higher ups, okay?" Hiraya reminded us once more, and we all gave her a thumbs up.

After making sure that we're good to go, Hiraya knocked on the door before opening it and we were shocked to see that there were a lot of cameras around. Looks like they are going to record whatever will be said here, so it only means one thing: they'll be nice to us.

We all looked at one another before smiling. We sat down in front of the producers, and we greeted them, espcially Mr. Yang who's our main producer. He was the one who's in charge with the concept and the final lineup.

The cameraman and the staff members cheered for us as soon as we came inside. We smiled at them and even bowed down to show our respect.

"Before we start, how are you? Is this new life good for you?" Mr. Yang asked us, and Eunkyung was fast enough to answer him. Thank god for Eunkyung.

"I thought at first that I would get scared, you know? But after seeing the fans outside and their comments about us I realized that yeah I chose the right path," Eunkyung said in a joking manner, and we laughed along her.

"How about you, Mulan?" Mr. Yang asked Mulan this time, who seems taken aback from the attention she got from Mr. Yang.

"For me, this whole change made me realize that indeed there's really a difference between being an unknown trainee and being a famous trainee. I had always saw the others especially Byul and Nari here who are really famous trainees, and I always wonder what it would feel like to be like them, and now that I'm here, I realized that, wow, it actually feels good that more people now appreciate my hardwork." Mulan said and she even looked at me and Nari with a sweet smile on her face.

"I never knew that I was considered a famous trainee, I always thought that it was only Byul who's really known," Nari joked, and I immediately denied what she said because I only felt that I was known last year with all the gifts being given to me by fans.

And I just hate it when the attention would go to me everytime it's someone else's time to shine. It was no secret and I already knew that the company is pushing me as the center, but I don't want my eonnies to feel that I'm entitled to that position, that it should only be me who shines, because I believe that we all deserve to shine in our own ways.

"After the shooting for the reality show, you girls would have to film your introduction videos and music video. It is decided that for the introduction videos of each member, you all will go back to your own countries and cities and there you'll film your introduction videos and it could also be the time for you to spend time with your loved ones," Mr Yang said, and I immediately heard my members' excited screams, and the producers also looked happy for us.

But, I don't know what to feel. Because I don't have a home to go back to in that country.

"So, we have Philippines for Hiraya, China for Mulan, Japan for Nari, Jeju for Eunkyung and England for Byul. It's nice that you all have different countries you used to live in," one of the producers said, and I immediately felt weir when he mentioned the country where my father and his new family lives in.

I still smiled and acted excited despite knowing what my situation could be if they would ever ask me to go and film a video with my father there. Mum wouldn't like this idea. Because mum had always viewed Korea as her home after she and my father got a divorce.

After a few more things to remember, the meeting was adjourned and we finally understood why there were cameras everywhere, it was to capture our expressions once the thing about our introduction videos would be announced. I just hoped that my expression wasn't so bad since I'm scared of what the fans might think if they saw me reacting badly from the good news.

I was still feeling down while we were walking to go back to our dance practice room, but I immediately pushed my feelings aside when I saw some of our sunbaes walking by. It was Lisa, Yoon and Haruto. It wasn't that weird of a trio since they are all close, but still we are shocked to see them together.

"Good day, sunbaes!" we greeted them, and the three greeted back and even cheered us on.

And while everyone was busy talking with the other two sunbaes, my eyes were locked with this guy. And he was also looking my way. I stopped myself from laughing when Haruto winked at me but failed because even his other eye was trying to close when he tried to wink at me faster so that the others wouldn't see. Cute.

It was fun. With all these secret glances and the brushing our fingers whenever we would cross paths with each other. It gives me thrill and just something I can look forward to. Haruto and I decided not to tell anyone about the kiss he and I shared. There were als no words explained, and our relationship stayed the same. It was just ruto and me. We didn't need to date now, we decided to just go with the flow.

"Goodluck, baby girl!" Lisa eonnie told me and even gave me a tight hug while Yoon sunbae gave me a thumbs up, while Haruto gave me a smile.

I thanked them, and when we were finally walking away, I was shocked when Haruto decided to brush his finger next to mine swiftly and I felt a small piece of paper being placed on my hand. I was glad that all of my eonnies are in front of me while Haruto was behind Yoon and Lisa sunbaenim who are both busy talking.

Nobody saw. What a relief.

I immediately checked what's inside the paper, and I felt my heart melting again because of him.

i left a strawberry milk near your bag. dont practice too hard and rest when you can, you got this, darin! fighting! <3 -ruru

A smile left my lips when I read his letter, especially when I saw his nickname at the end of the letter. He kept on insisting that I should give him a nickname and even suggesting that it should be 'ruru.' I let out a sigh before folding the paper and keeping it inside my bag when we finally reached our practice room.

I took the strawberry milk and even saw a sticky note that is shaped like a heart on top of it making me giggle. God. I just freaking giggled over a guy. Haruto Watanabe, look at what you did to me!

to be continued. . .

thoughts?? i am srsly loving this secret type of flirting they are doing, it's so cute ahsjwush anw im planning to have this story end at chapter 60 so yeahhh, nnc is finally near it's end shejwisj i hope yall enjoyed reading this story as much as i enjoyed writing it !! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 59 14
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞" Seonghwa was in a 7 member boy band called 'Ateez' they were internationally famous with their unique s...
10.6K 585 43
A LEE JUYEON OF THE BOYZ AU Hyunjaeh and I were fated. fated to be friends with each other. She was a star shining its brightest infront of me an...
1.6K 56 32
Yurin: Well i guess well see who makes it first if i win then you have to tell me but if you when i'll do whatever you want deal? Haruto: Hmm sounds...
11.3K 628 16
"we're bro's but you seriously need to pay the rent." "who tf?" fanfic where jeongwoo accidentally texted the wrong number. 【#TREASURE ; 하루토 & 박정우】  ...