Love Island 2019 - Tommy Fury

By GoddessofWarandDeath

A bombshell and a boxer what could go wrong? More importantly what could go right? When Lauren Bowen walks i... More

Disclaimer
Lauren Bowen
Interview
Hot Tub Meeting and First Recoupling
Danny
Two Dates
Hideaway Opens
Tensions Rise
Elma and Maura Make Waves
Tommy's Choice
Jordan and Tom
First Kiss and Yewande's Doubts
Hard Questions
Arabella
Love Triangle Number 100
Yelling and Tom's First Mistake
Lauren Defends Maura
Kisses Fan Flames
Tweets and Backstabbers
Tom's Final Mistake and A Dumping
Lucie's Betrayal and Casa Amor Returns
Sexy Charades
Raunchy Races
Explosive Reunions Part 1
Explosive Reunions Part 2
Tense Talks
Stunned
Craig David
Next Step
Dumpings and Amy Leaves
Hideaway
Francesca vs Maura
Anton Fucks Up
Michael and Joanna
India, Greg, and Harley
Michael Shocks The Villa Round 2
Love Triangle 1000
Amber's Choice
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Headline Wars
Anna Vs Jordan
Babies
Final Dates
Families
Final
Epilogue Part 1 - January 2021
Epilogue Part 2- August 2021 - October 2022
Epilogue Part 3 - February 2023 - July 2023

Chris and Francesca

1.4K 28 5
By GoddessofWarandDeath

Tommy's pov:

We watched as the two new people came and joined us before we all sat at the fire pit. Jordan looked at the two of them "alright, let's have your name, age, where you're from, and who you fancy." 

Francesca ended up going first "Francesca, I'm 23, I'm from Essex, I have a clothing store in Essex. I have no idea who I fancy, I just kind of want to get to know everyone." 

"Chris," the boy went. "Business development manager, 28, originally from Leicester. In terms of who I actually fancy... I'd say Maura, Belle, and Lauren." Anton looked at me and subtly nodded before looking at Lauren who just smiled. 

Well ok. Like what the actual bloody hell is going on here? Chris just walks in here and says that he's interested in Lauren. 

All of us then split up as the guys headed to talk to Francesca and the girls headed to the swing to talk to Chris. Lauren stayed with me in the kitchen, she filled her glass with orange juice as I looked at her "are you interested in getting to know him?" 

"Not a chance, " I smiled at that before moving over to her and kissing her forehead. "I mean Chris is nice and I'll admit he is good looking but I am happy with you. I mean I said yes to be your girlfriend for fuck's sake. I wouldn't have done that if I was interested in getting to know anyone else." I smiled at her before we both headed to bed, she headed upstairs to get changed as I just brushed my teeth and stripped to my boxers. 

I watched as Lauren slowly came to join me and smiled as she kissed me before cuddling into my arms. I pulled her into me kissing her more before we fell asleep together. I was woken up by the lights and Lauren moving to get up. I pulled her back by her wrist and kissed her before letting her go so that she could get ready. 

I brushed my teeth before heading outside and making an iced coffee for Lauren. I smiled as I watched her come outside and to the kitchen in a black palm tree bikini.

She took the glass from me and gave me a peck on the lips before we heard someone's phone. Francesca read it out "Francesca and Chris, this afternoon you will each be going on two dates. Please now choose your first dates and ask them out. #decisionsdecisions #spoiltforchoice" 

"After you Fran," Chris spoke. 

Francesca chuckled before saying "Ovie, you want to go on a little date?" 

Chris nodded before saying "Belle, you want to join me." I subconsciously let out a breath at the fact that he had chosen Belle instead of Lauren but I did feel a bit bad for Anton. We watched them all get ready for the date and then we saw them out. 

Me and Lauren headed back to the day beds and sat down on one. I looked at Lauren "how do you think that date's going to go?" 

"I have no fucking clue," she spoke as she shook her head. "I do know that Belle does really like Anton so I don't think she'll leave him." Next thing anyone both Curtis and Maura got a message to go on the date. I heard Lauren next to me "this might be awkward." 

"What?" I turned to look at her. 

"Maura likes Curtis," I nodded at that still wondering where she was going. "I don't think that she can like someone other than Curtis right now." 

Yeah, I can definitely tell that this date is going to be just a little bit awkward between them. 

We watched as Belle and Ovie came back before a little while later the other four came back from their dates. All of us boys headed to the swing to talk as the girls split up. 

Suddenly we all heard a phone go off, and Lauren announce that she had a text "islanders, tonight you will get each other's hearts racing in a boys vs girls challenge. #dirtydancing #bringontheflutters" 

We all surrounded the fire pit that night as the girls went first, Amber went and then the others. None of the girls really focused on me until Lauren and I smiled as she came out in a maid's outfit. 

She basically ignored the other guys and came to me which ended up in a full on make out as she grinded on top of me. She let me go and walked away before Maura was the last out and absolutely went for it with Curtis including making out with him. 

Yeah the girls absolutely hit the nail on the head with that one, I mean I have no freaking clue how in the world we're going to top that. My heart is still racing from Lauren. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

After we had finished it was now the guys turn so all of us girls headed down to the fire pit still in our outfits as we got our heart monitors on. First came Anton in a sailor's outfit and he immediately went to Belle. We all cheered for him. Ovie came next followed by Marvin who was dressed like a superhero. Michael was after dressed as a swordsman and went to Amber before focusing on Joanna. 

Tommy came out as a boxer which surprised absolutely no one as he stripped and immediately came over to me grabbing my hands and placing them on his chest before moving them down his abs and then on his butt before he leaned in, licking up my neck and kissed me hard. 

Yeah he definitely got my heart beat raised. I felt like it was just going to fly out of my chest. 

Tommy: I put on a show and I could tell that Lauren liked it so that was good enough for me. I could feel her heart under my palm. 

Tommy headed up to the terrace before Jordan came out and immediately went for Anna as Chris came and went before Curtis came out as a dancer before going for Maura as he picked her up. I screamed and cheered for her. Once he put her down, I was so happy for her. 

It was time to find out who got who's heart racing as the guys joined us. Me and the girls all sat on one side and the boys sat on the other. Amber stood up "Tommy, your heart rate was raised the most by Lauren." I smiled at him. "Chris, your heart rate was raised the most by Lauren." I looked at hims stunned. "Jordan, your heart rate was raised the most by Anna and Belle. Michael your heart rate was raised the most by Amber." All of us looked at each other stunned. "Curtis, your heart rate was raised the most by Maura." Ovie was sent by Joanna, Anton was sent by Francesca, and Marvin's was raised by Amber.

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

Once the guys heart rates were read it was time to find out which of us raised the girls. Amber took the envelope "Francesca, your heart rate was raised the most by Jordan. Joanna, your heart rate was raised the most by Anton. Belle, your heart rate was raised the most by Anton." We all smiled at that before she continued "Maura, your heart rate was raised the most by Curtis. Anna, your heart rate was raised the most by Jordan." All of the girls smiled at that happy for them. Amber continued "Lauren, your heart rate was raised the most by Tommy" I smiled at that as I caught her eye. 

I was happy that we both raised each other's heart rate the most. 

"The team who raised the most opposing heart rates and therefore, the winning team, is.... the girls!" The girls all screamed and cheered as they stood up and hugged each other.

Next Time: 

Dramatic recoupling

Hideaway

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 3.3K 59
Isabella Pierce is a makeup artist and hairstylist from Manchester, UK that was put up for Love Island by her friends which include Molly-Mae and Tom...
67.1K 1.3K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
774K 14.5K 53
After going through quite a bit of trauma in her life, Brielle tries her best to avoid anything to do with violence or fighting, in any capacity. How...
9.3K 310 7
In 2017, Belva Ellis secured herself as a firm fan favourite when she revealed that she only applied to be on love island because of game of truth or...