𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋; transformers...

By DivaQween0310

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷   𝑭𝑼𝑹𝑩𝑨𝑳𝑳 ── 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 ༉‧₊˚ ✩ ♡︎ ୧ ˖⁺ . ⩩ 𝑷𝒍𝒐𝒕: 「☆」⸝⸝➜﹒ ↳ ❝ : �... More

⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ :𝗙𝗨𝗥𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟!: :;
𝟎𝟏. morning journal
𝟎𝟐. experiment gone wrong
𝟎𝟑. the lady and her six cats
𝟎𝟒. hide n' seek
𝟎𝟓. cooking
𝟎𝟔. shopping
𝟎𝟕. how 'bout some music?
𝟎𝟖. hungry?
𝟎𝟗. morning furballs
𝟏𝟎. the vet
𝟏𝟏. the results
𝟏𝟐. this time, you're not leaving
𝟏𝟑. catnip catastrophe
𝟏𝟒. walk o'clock
𝟏𝟓. bath time
𝟏𝟔. wearing off?
𝟏𝟕. secret known
𝟏𝟖. you can talk!?
𝟏𝟗. sick
𝟐𝟎. enemies
𝟐𝟏. scary nights
𝟐𝟐. lonely fights
𝟐𝟑. pet show
𝟐𝟒. meeting the trio
𝟐𝟓. fries, burgers, and a side of books
𝟐𝟔. stay away
𝟐𝟖. discreet
Youtube channel! (Not an update)
Please Read - NOT AN UPDATE

𝟐𝟕. mortal cat-bat

1.9K 108 66
By DivaQween0310

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | ❛ MORTAL CAT-BAT ❜

----------------------

The next morning, you were in a better mood than you were the other day. The sun was shining clear outside and it was rarely windy than it was previously. You did your morning routine as soon as you woke up, that included: early shower, skin care, brushing your teeth, fresh new clothes on for the day, and a head start on breakfast.

(FYI: Knockout was REALLY interested in your skin care routine🤣)

Going downstairs with Knockout and Starscream following you (they were bickering together like always in the morning again), you made your way into the kitchen, eager to fry you up some bacon and eggs. While at it, you journaled in your nearby sketchbook what other breakfast recipes you should try next time.

While getting yours and the cats' food together, you couldn't help but notice Megatron seeming to have a far-off distant look. You had a strong feeling he wasn't going to apologize from your fight yesterday — and to be honest, you were even surprised you thought he would. Megatron was stubborn and stuck-up from what you witnessed and would rather die than apologize to a mere 'human' as he would say.

You huffed in sadness and sat at your table, sipping your favorite drink in your favorite mug as you journaled and ate. Beside you, the Decepticats began lapping up the delicious cat food — despite it being dry nonetheless.

You paused and hummed, suddenly having a wonderful idea for today's Saturday. Eating the last piece of bacon, you stood up briskly and put the plate in the sink, quickly walking into your living room. Your fast paced and sudden energy caused the Decepticats to stop in their eating and watch you curiously as you crouched down in front of the living room TV and began rummaging under the drawers in there.

Caving into his curiosity, Breakdown finished his food first before approaching your crouched down form, his tongue smoothing out his ruffled shoulders. Since the beginning of the Decepticons turning into cats, they had picked up a few habits on both cat antics and Knockout behavior alike; including grooming themselves in the morning. Hence all the furballs lying around the house.

Fortunately for you, you could tell who was the culprit to each furball based on the furball's color theme. Example would be a bright cherry red furball would belong to Knockout, or a steel gray furball would belong to Starscream. Somehow however you would accidentally mistake Starscream's furballs for Megatron's. Unfortunately Megatron would take this to his advantage and get Starscream in trouble double times over! And sometimes.....Megatron did actually cough up a furball, getting Starscream in trouble anyways. The poor screamer.

After rummaging through the drawers under your TV for a while, you hissed under your breath in glee as you pulled out one of your gaming systems. You hadn't played this game in so long and you couldn't wait to introduce it to the cats!

"Y/N." Breakdown finally spoke up, trailing behind you as you plugged in the small gaming system you held in your hands. "What are you doing? And...what is that?" He beckoned to the black box in your clutches.

"Oh, this?" You glanced down for a split second. "This is my old XBox. I haven't played it since I was a kid!" You squealed excitedly. Despite Breakdown not understanding, he decided to watch and see how things would turn out in silence.

Pressing a few more buttons, your TV turned on, capturing your cat's attention as a dark screen took over. It was the XBox's main PlayStation wallpaper background where it revealed all of your files of games and what-not.

The Decepticat's all began huddling over your sitting form as you sat on the floor with the controller in your hand, curiously zooming over the screen as you carefully chose which game to choose. You finally decided on Mortal Combat and clicked multiplayer, eager to teach your cat-friends.

You spun around with the second controller in your grasp, a toothy grin planted on your face — the one the Decepticat's loved dearly. "So? Anyone up for grabs?"

Breakdown approaches you closely, cocking his head up at the screen. "What is... Mortal Cat-Bat...?"

You immediately began cracking up, your laughter filling the living room as Breakdown playfully glared up at you in awkward confusion.

"It says 'Mortal Combat', not 'Mortal Cat-Bat' you dumb idiot!" Starscream hissed at the wrecker, claws unsheathing as Breakdown winced back in embarrassment. Luckily, Knockout came forward to his save, pushing Starscream away with a firm shoulder.

"Watch it Screamers!" Knockout growled back, causing the two commanders to square one another, making you roll your eyes.

"Mortal Combat is a fighting game between two characters. You control your characters with these two controllers." You beckoned to the two controllers in front of you which immediately grabbed your cat's attention.

"Fascinating." You heard Shockwave whisper behind you as he gently pawed at one of the controllers. He then gazed up at the TV where it showed two characters and a list of other characters to choose from. "But then how did you get the rest of these humans in the screen?"

You sighed regrettably, remembering for the 150th time how many questions Shockwave had asked about your world and what-not. As you began explaining the game and it's rules and 'purpose' as Shockwave would so delicately ask, you finally got to make it to the round one.

Unfortunately for you, it was you vs. Starscream. You recently just found out that Starscream was...well....a rager...

"WHHHAAAAAATT!?" Starscream yelled in fury, pressing the controls with his paws in fury as he desperately fought back to your character. "HOW WAS THAT FIREBALL LEGAL!? THIS IS CHEATING! YOUR CHEATING!!"

You laughed hysterically, eyes filled with tears from laughing so much as you fought back easily, using a few more fireball moves to just make Screamers more mad. "It's apart of my character's special moves! Lighten up—"

"THIS IS CHEATING!! STOP CHEATING! HOW ARE YOU WINNING!? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!"

In the background, Knockout and Breakdown were laughing so hard they fell on top of each other, Soundwave was  recording everything and secretly giggling to himself, Shockwave was trying to throw in some advice to Starscream who obviously wasn't listen, and Megatron was grooming himself calmly and glaring at Starscream's screaming figure.

Of course, since you were a game master you won the next few games between you and the Decepticat's before Soundwave (a surprise to you) decided to try. He was surprisingly a boss at the game once he got used to the controls and understood his limits and power and beated you multiple times, setting a new and definitely not-human high score! You secretly began wondering if he hacked the game.

After a few more games and a few laughs, it wasn't until you were comfortable on the couch, watching Knockout and Breakdown play a racing game did Megatron finally approach you with a hesitance and unsure look.

You didn't dare glance down at him, knowing if you did you would automatically glare and another fight would arise. Megatron's ears flattened slightly, tail flicking in disagreement.

He didn't understand why he had to apologize first. It should be you! You were the one who got on his nerves to begin with. He was simply stating the truth about wanting to be back in his warship and get back to his original plans. Then again...he needed your help to even do so. He couldn't understand why a human like you would help alien-like beings like him.

He frowned mysteriously and thought about it, secretly digging his claws into the plush cushion of the couch. Then he began to realize, his brows furrowing before lifting.

It was because there was no human like you.

You were perfect, at least to him and the rest of the Decepticons. You were remarkably kind and caring, eager to help anyone in need and put their health and safety before your own. You were unique and creative, always finding new ways to have fun and hangout with the cats. You were shy and slightly anti-social which just made more reasons for him to tease you about it and get a glimpse of that friendly smile.

That smile...the same one that brights up his day and makes him question the overloading warmth growing in his spark — filling up the cold hole that the cruel world made in him.

You were everything to both him and the rest of the Decepticats, and that both shocked and frightened him. He never wants to see you harmed or in danger's path, which was probably the reason you two fight anywho. And yet, you always seem to forgive him when he sometimes doesn't deserve it. And that fact blows him away.

And now....now it was his turn to do the same.

Megatron turned back to you and gently pressed his nose against your arm, quickly drawing your attention to him in alarm. He never resulted to physical touch, so this surprised you. Especially when the Decepticats could just turn around and see!

"Y/N-" Megatron exhaled deeply, closing his eyes as your scent drifted into his cat nostrils. Your intoxicating scent...the one he was drawn too. His whiskers twitched as he pulled away shamefully and glanced away. "Y/N...I apologize for our fight yesterday. I didn't mean to upset you...I just wanted to express my concern for you and well...as you can see I didn't do a really good job at it. We are all grateful for you and your presence and eagerness to help us, and therefore I wanted to thank you for your kindness and generosity. I know we don't deserve it, but you miraculously seem to think we do— and that just awes me."

Megatron paused, unsure if he should stop abruptly or continue. He hastily glanced up at you, his cheeks suddenly feeling warm and heated as he saw a surprised but amused look on your face at his attempt of an apology. He could tell you were enjoying his struggling, and this immediately caused his temper to slowly begin rising again.

An awkward pause of silence erupted before he hastily said; "...I mean...it's the least you could do....ahem—for a human that is.."

In the background, the Decepticats facepalmed themselves in horror-filled sync.

You giggled at that, that same ol' smile on your face brightening by the second. "It's okay Megatron—" you picked the warlord up in your hands and dropped him in your lap, letting him realize what's happening before settingly back down comfortably with a long purr. "—I forgive you. And I promise, you will be a Cybertronian again! I promise on my life."

Megatron simply let out a hum, letting you pet his furry-self as he watched his Decepticat's fight over the controller and which game they would pick.

Maybe you weren't so bad after all..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

For a human that is.

A/N: So to all my Mortal Kombat fans out there — I recently just found out the 'Kombat' in Mortal Kombat is spelled with a K, and not a C in their game — so here I am fixing all the grammar mistakes LOL.🤭 also, I wasn't sure which gaming system Y/N should have — but I chose XBox since it kinda fit the timeline ....a timeline I'm not even familiar with within my own book- soooo😂😂😂I will be making new chapters every two-three days now!! TYSM for the support, I love ALL of y'all!!

ALSO, TO MY FOLLOWERS. At the end of the book, I will be crediting all 125 followed on the very last chapter - so listen up!

If you DO want to be credited, comment a 💜 (PURPLE HEART)

If you DONT want to be credited, comment a ❤️ (RED HEART)

If you don't comment I won't credit just to be sure!!🫶🏽 I have already sent this in the announcement conversation already - BUT HEY LISTEN.
Do NOT comment your heart reply in the comments. Go back to my profile's main page and go comment in the CONVERSATIONS lil tab thing! This way I can keep track of everyone's hearts.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY COMMENTED YOUR HEART, IGNORE THIS AND DO NOT COMMENT AGAIN TO AVOID SPAM ETC.

P.S: I know in the previous chapter I mentioned Y/N was going to work the next day, but let's pretend this is a Saturday and she's working first thing on Monday.🤪👌🏾

EDIT: Forgot to post this yesterday (on Saturday). I have a good excuse though — it was my parent's birthday so yeee😁❤️

~ Please vote! More votes mean more chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 337 12
ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ ꜱᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴄʏ, ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ, ꜱᴇʟꜰ ʜᴀʀᴍ, ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴜʀʙɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜ...
366K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...
23.5K 719 22
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 [𝕪/𝕟] 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕥 𝕆𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝�...
192K 6.4K 21
"Hunter x Hunter" ||various x reader|| 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴�...