Male character x Male reader

By cbang9

A lot of fanfics of various my favorites male famous and male character. Most of the story has a bit of smut... More

Early mornings - Spencer Reid
Stat wars pijjama - spencer reid
Marbolo nights- Matthew Gray Gubler
Lovely - spencer reid
Agent Reid - Spencer reid
Starry nights - Matthew Gray Gubler
Sick day - Spencer reid
All you have to do is ask - Spencer Reid
Numb of feeling - Spencer Reid
Drunk in love - Spencer Reid
Teacher's pet - Spencer Reid
Swim - Spencer Reid
Baby making - Spencer Reid/ Trans male reader
Through the phone - Spencer Reid/ trans male reader
Soothe the ache - Spencer Reid/Trans Male Reader
Class - Spencer Reid
Movie - Newt/Maze Runner
Perfect - Spencer Reid
Soulmate - Newt/Maze Runner
Rail me - Spencer Reid
Shower time - Bang Chan
My doctor boyfriend - Spencer Reid
Vampire biting - Spencer Reid
Vampire Story - Spencer Reid
My husband - Spencer Reid/ Trans man Reader
Best behavior -Spencer Reid
First time - Spencer Reid
Baby Boy - Spencer Reid
Sing to me - Newt
Brat - Bang Chan
Size -Bang chan/Trans Male Reader
Sleepless night - Bang Chan
Play with me - Bang Chan
Sit - Newt/Trans Male Reader
Until andromedra and the milky way collide- Bang Chan
Holiday - Spencer reid
Breaking the brat - newt
Cookwarming - spencer reid
Crime in the sheets - Newt
Hot - bang chan
The jeep - Stiles Stilinski
Valentines day kisses- Bang Chan
A neighbor like you - Bang Chan
[11:48 pm]- Newt/Maze runner
Stars- Stiles Stilinski
Jealousy- Newt/Maze Runner
Gone to work- Finn Wolfhard/ Trans Male Reader
Eyes up - Billy Loomis/Trans male reader
Working - Spencer Reid
Studying - Stiles Stilinski

Bad boy - Spencer Reid

449 2 0
By cbang9

¡Smut!You got into trouble with Spencer and now you have to be punished.

You were in trouble.
The minute you saw the look on Spencer's face, you knew you were fucked.
You would like to say it wasn't entirely your fault, but that would be a lie. All you wanted was some attention, but Spencer was busy, and he didn't like to be interrupted when he was working, you knew that. But it didn't deter you from trying to get what you wanted.
He had been in his office for the better part of the day, doing god knows what while you were left to fend for yourself. Maybe it was a little dramatic, but you were needy and didn't like not being the center of his attention. Maybe it was attachment issues or maybe it was simply Spencer.
Ever since you started dating a year and a half ago, he had been the only constant in your life. He was around most of the time, no longer busy with the BAU since he was teaching full time now, so you got to see him more often than not. You basically lived at his apartment, having your clothes in his closet, toiletries in his bathroom, and favorite tea in his kitchen cabinet.
Most of your relationships ended in your partner leaving you, so it wasn't much of a stretch to say it left you with some attachment issues. And maybe that affected how you acted toward Spencer, but you would keep that to yourself.
So that takes you here, sat on the armchair in his office, pouting while he ignored you, instead focusing on his work that was seemingly more important than his boyfriend.
"Spencer." You sang his name, hoping that would be enough to gain his attention.
It wasn't.
You huffed, standing up from the comfortable chair before trotting over to him. You stood beside his desk, deciding to mess with the small trinkets he had since he was so keen on ignoring you.
"Stop it."
Your head snapped up, hand pausing midair with one of the toy cars he had laid out. He wasn't even looking at you, something that annoyed you further. So instead of listening to him like you definitely should've, you put the car down and picked up another one, inspecting the object like you'd never seen it before.
"Stop, now." He repeated the command, stern and harsher this time.
When you refused to listen yet again, he reached over and snatched the toy from your hands, setting it back down on the desk before sitting back in his chair.
You huffed again, crossing your arms over your chest petulantly.
"When will you be done?" You asked, toeing at the ground innocently.
"In a bit." Was his answer, still not bothering to even look at you when he spoke.
You nodded to yourself, turning the swivel chair toward you with your foot before crawling onto his lap. He looked startled, having to lean back to make room for you. There was a hint of annoyance on his features that you chose to ignore, making yourself comfortable with a sigh. His hands automatically went to your hips, holding you steady despite being annoyed with your actions.
"What are you doing?" He asked, growing frustrated with your disobedient streak. You were normally understanding when he was busy, he didn't know what was up with you today.
"Nothing." You shrugged innocently, toying with the hair at the nape of his neck, refusing to meet his eyes, which you knew he disliked.
"You're being a bad boy right now." He chastised, fingertips digging into your hips in warning.
Your bottom lip jutted out into a pout, eyes meeting his sadly.
"No I'm not, I'm a good boy." You stubbornly argued.
"No, you're not. Good boys let their daddy's work and listen when he tells them to do something. You're being very bad right now." He said.
"You're being mean." You shot back, removing your hands from his hair to cross your arms over your chest like before, displaying your distaste for his reprimanding.
"I'm being mean?" He raised his eyebrows like he was challenging you to say more, to disobey him even further.
"Yes." You stuck to your word, hoping that your disobedience would make him punish you. At least then he'd give you attention, even if it wasn't entirely positive.
"Fine. I'll show you mean."

Spencer had you laid over his lap as soon as you got to the bedroom, your ass now burning and radiating heat from the twenty-five swats he'd given you. It was painful and made you regret disobeying him, but you loved it. You loved the idea of being marked by him, being so sore that you wouldn't be able to sit down. Maybe it was a little twisted, but you enjoyed it.
"Lay on the bed." He demanded, turning away to sift through the box at the end of the bed, not having to look over to make sure you followed instruction because he knew you would. It didn't stop him from praising you once he grabbed the needed items for tonight, seeing you laid out on the bed like he asked. "Good boy."
You smiled at the praise, but stayed quiet like he asked once you started the scene. That same smile quickly dropped when you saw the cuffs and vibrator in his hands. Overstimulation was something the both of you enjoyed, Spencer liking it the most, so it was often mixed into your scenes. His favorite was to use it during punishment, tying you up and making you come so many times you could barely form a coherent thought. You knew this would be one of those times. You were in for a long night.
He didn't speak as he tied your wrists to the headboard, making sure the cuffs were not too tight but still secure before he moved to your ankles, restraining them to the frame of the bed like he did with your wrists.
"Do you remember your safewords?"
"Red and yellow, Sir."
"Good boy."
Once finished with properly restraining you, he strips himself of his clothes, crawling onto the bed bare. He situates himself between your legs, cock standing tall and hard as he makes himself comfortable, knowing he was going to be there for awhile.
You close your eyes, taking a minute to compose yourself while Spencer flicks the vibrator on, a low buzzing emitting from the object as it roars to life in his hands. Your eyes snap open at the sound, meeting his as he lowers the toy between your thighs, dragging it through your wet slit before finding its home on your swollen clit, already sensitive from the spanks that went further than your bum when he saw it fit.
Even though you were anticipating it, feeling the strong vibrations on your sensitive nerves made you jump, gasping sharply at the first contact. A smirk twitches at his lips at your reaction, keeping the pressure light to ease you into it. This may be a punishment, but he didn't want to overwhelm you.
It's a few short minutes of this, whimpering quietly every so often while Spencer stays quiet below you. It hits five minutes when he increases the pressure, pushing the toy more firmly to your body, sending your head flying back against the pillows as you feel the full force of the vibrations.
"That feel good?" He condescendingly coo's.
"Y-Yes, Sir." You choke out.
He doesn't respond, only hums and pushes harder on the toy. Your back arches, a clanking noise coming from the end of the bed when you instinctively tried to move away. His smirk only widens as he watches your facial features contort in pleasure because of the toy.
"Close already, darling?"
"I-I can't."
"Yes you can. Be good and come for me." He croons, shifting the toy in circular motions over your sensitive bud, trying to draw an orgasm out of you faster.
"Fuck!" You cry, coming hard onto the toy still pressed against you.
He doesn't stop after you've came, not giving you a chance to come down from your intense orgasm, keeping the setting on high and moving in those same tantalizing circular motions.
Your theory that this was going to be a long night was proven to be right when you're still sat there an hour later, Spencer's tongue incessantly lapping at your clit, two fingers pumping in out of your slick hole, not giving you a break for more than thirty seconds since you started.
You've lost track of how many orgasms you've had, which sounds nice but is bordering on painful at this point. You weren't lying when you said Spencer liked overstimulation, you were sure he could go on for another two hours if it weren't for you.
"P-Please." The word came out garbled and strained, your hands curled into fists where they rest above your head, your entire body tense as yet another orgasm rolls through your body.
You're not sure you can take anymore, your body trembling and vagina sore from how many times you've came. Spencer seems to notice your exhaustion, rising from between your thighs and crawling up the bed. He hovers above you, silver cross necklace dangling in front of your face, hair draping over the sides of his, lips drawn up in a sinister smirk.
He always loved seeing you so fucked out. There was something about knowing he could turn you into a trembling, exhausted, mess that just made him feel so... powerful.
"How're you feeling, love? Can you tell me your color, baby?" He's sweet with you now, sensing you were nearing your limit. He strokes your face, his thumb running along your bottom lip to bring your attention back to him.
"Green." You huff, still trying to catch your breath.
He smiles, leaning down so he could kiss you. You realize that it's the first time he's properly kissed you since you started the scene. You savor the moment, moaning happily as he takes your bottom lip between both of his and sucks leisurely.
He parts from you with a wet smack once he's finished, not wasting any time before he's getting you into the position he wants before lining the blunt head of his throbbing cock with your entrance. He'd worked himself to quite as state, seeing you come so many times getting him harder than he's been in awhile.
The first push in has you both kneeing. Spencer groaning loudly when he slips right in with no resistance, the wetness from both your arousal and previous orgasms acting as lube while your lax muscles helped to loosen you up for him.
He starts off hard and fast right from the get-go, one hand holding him steady on the headboard while the other grips the mattress by your head as he pounds into you.
"Feel so good." He grunts, smearing his lips against yours to muffle the loud noises threatening to escape him. He would never get over this feeling, being enveloped in your warm wet walls, your hands in his hair, tugging on the curly locks. He was ruined completely by you.
You couldn't even speak, your mouth agape but no noises leaving. You were already so worn out from the countless orgasms Spencer had given you, you could barely even breathe at this point. All you could do was lay there and feel every inch of him, hitting spots deep within you, driving you to yet another high.
He moved fast and hard, driving his hips in and out of you with resounding force. The headboard would've slammed against the wall if it weren't for his hand holding it. He moved one of his hands down between your sweaty body, his thumb meeting your clit to start fast circles over the sensitive nerves. Your body jerked at the unexpected feeling, whining at the oversensitivity, but he didn't let you stray far from his touch.
"Take it like a good boy, baby." He speaks between pants, seemingly just as worn out as you were.
You whine again, thighs shaking from their place around his waist, struggling to keep them elevated as the pleasure consumed you. Spencer always knew how to make you come fast and often used it to his advantage, like now. He knew he was close and he wouldn't last much longer, and he wanted to feel you come around him before he did, so he did what he knew would make you come.
Ducking his head down, he flicked his tongue out over one of your nipples before taking it into his mouth, sucking at just the right pressure to have you quivering beneath him.
You feel it throughout your entire body as you come. Starting from your toes and going all the way to your upper body. It felt like shockwaves ran through you, tingling all of your nerves and rendering you immobile and dazed below him. You barely feel it when he comes, only registering the feeling of his warmth spreading through you before he's gone.
He lets out a groan as he slips from your warmth, his sensitive cock twitching as he watches your mixed arousal drip down your thighs. He shakes away the thought of going again when he sees how exhausted you look, immediately jumping into caregiver mode.
"Hey, baby, can you give me your color?" He keeps his voice soft and gentle, caressing the side of your face to hopefully draw you out of whatever daze you're in.
You remain quiet, seemingly staring right through him as he sits next to you. Tears well in your eyes, dripping down your cheeks when you blink.
"B-Bad boy."
His heart breaks at the sight of your bleary eyes and broken voice, wanting nothing more than to have his boy back.
"No, no, you're not a bad boy, baby." He jumps in, pulling you up from your laying position so he could hold you to his chest. He holds the back of your head, cupping it gently to keep you upright as you rest on his bare chest. He knows you like hearing his heartbeat, so he turns your head so your ear is against him, hoping the steady thump of his heart would soothe you. "Can you give me a color, lovie?" He asks again.
You whimper, gaining the strength to move your arm up, clutching his shoulder while shaking your head, mumbling something that he can't quite make out.
"I'm sorry." He learns is what you're repeatedly murmuring to yourself.
"It's ok, love. Let's go take a bath, hm. Is that ok with you?" He suggests in that same soft tone from before, cupping your cheek to keep you looking at him. All he receives in response is a tired nod, tears still spilling down your cheeks. "Ok, let's go."
He gets you into the bathroom with little struggle, setting you down on the toilet to use the bathroom while he fills the bath with hot water. He even adds in some of those Epsom salts you like along with berry scented bubbles. You always enjoyed playing around with them in the bath, even when you weren't in such a fuzzy state. He hoped this would make you feel better.
Turning back to you, he watches as you sit on the now close-lidded toilet, fiddling with your fingers while waiting for him to get the bath ready.
He manages to convince you to be alone for a few minutes while he gets a snack, bribing you with chocolate and kisses.
He returns minutes later with a bar of Hershey's chocolate and two water bottles. He sets them down, making a mental note to grab them after getting you into the bath.
He takes a breath, internally reminding himself to calm down before he brings his attention back to you.
"Are you ready to get into the bath, angel?" He asks, squatting down in front of the toilet, placing his hand on your knee to bring your attention back to him.
"Yes, daddy."
His heart melts a bit at the soft look on your face in addition to the name you only called him when you were intimate and in times like these. He stands up from the floor, grabbing your hand and leading you over to the tub. He helps you step in, making sure you're ok before he grabs the bottles of water and chocolate.
He slides himself in behind you, letting you rest back on his chest while he uncaps one of the bottles.
"Here, baby." He nudges your shoulder, holding the plastic bottle in front of you.
You gratefully take it from him, murmuring a meek thank you, daddy before taking a long sip. He watches as you down almost half of the bottle before handing it back to him, letting him know you would finish it later as he sets it onto the ledge of the tub. He drinks some from his own bottle, thirsty from prior events before he breaks into the chocolate.
He breaks off a piece, feeding it to you carefully. He knew you could do it by yourself, but he liked taking care of you after sex. Like you found comfort in being taken care of, he was comforted by taking care of you. It made him feel better about being so rough, like he was apologizing for the things he did beforehand.
After sharing the sweet chocolate with him, you settle down onto his bare, warm chest. Your eyes flutter shut, the exhaustion fully hitting you now. The water is so warm and Spencer is so comfortable to lay against, it's hard not to drift off.
"It's ok to rest, baby. I'll make sure you're safe." He whispers sweetly, wrapping his arms around you and getting comfortable.
With his reassuring words, you let the sleep overtake you, drifting off with the knowledge that Spencer would always be there to keep you safe.
Fin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 321 17
Requests are appreciated!!<3
319 3 3
Just random funny asf smut I wrote Enjoy😺
20.6K 51 13
A collection of x reader oneshots that include your favorite characters and celebrities! "*" indicates smut
32.3K 106 20
I will be taking in requests so yeah have fun reading I guess Not my characters