Is slag A getting divorced to...

By Kylenyanyanyanya

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6711201 Suiyu transmigrated into a book, and transmigrated into a sc... More

synopsis
Chapter 1: wear book
Chapter 2: not useful
Chapter 3: Arrogance
Chapter 4: Susceptible period
Chapter 5: three chapters
Chapter 6: Consensus
Chapter 7: Terrible
Chapter 8: Protocol
Chapter 9: Dirty stuff
Chapter 10: Guarantee
Chapter 11: The Deadly Enemy
Chapter 12: The gentle scum
Chapter 13: Drunkenness
Chapter 14: News
Chapter 15: The Abyss
Chapter 16: Planning
Chapter 17: Sister-in-law
Chapter 18: Shared food
Chapter 19: Hate
Chapter 20: Notebook
Chapter 21 Fiance
Chapter 22 Nonsense
Chapter 23 Conditions
Chapter 24: Sending period
Chapter 25 marked
Chapter 27 Match
Chapter 28 Bewitching
Chapter 29 Coincidence
Chapter 30 video
Chapter 31 Susceptibility period
Chapter 32 Return to the door
Chapter 33: Borderline
Chapter 34: Fooling around
Chapter 35 Good Night
Chapter 36: Please
Chapter 37: Crazy
Chapter 38: Alone
Chapter 39: Green tea
Chapter 40: Worried
Chapter 41: Dispute
Chapter 42: Destiny A
Chapter 43: Living Together
Chapter 44: Shy
Chapter 45: Competing
Chapter 46: Asking for Advice
Chapter 47 : Reliance
Chapter 48: Deep love
Chapter 49 : Children
Chapter 50: I came to the door
Chapter 51: Love You
Chapter 52: Thunder Point
Chapter 53: Wife-staring Maniac
Chapter 54: Bold Words
Chapter 55: Birth
Chapter 56: Old man
Chapter 57: Yuezu takes over
Chapter 58: Rose
Chapter 59: Daughter
Chapter 60: Recognition
Chapter 61: Come back
Chapter 62: Filters
Chapter 63: Alternatives
Chapter 64: Split Personality
Chapter 65: Eat Sweets
Chapter 66: pride
Chapter 67: Pregnant
Chapter 68: The Wind Rises
Chapter 69: The Dust Falls
Chapter 70: Smelly Treasure
Chapter 71: End of Text
Chapter 72: Extra story 1
Chapter 73: The original host's side story
Chapter 74: Extra role Playing

Chapter 26 Tracking

1K 56 0
By Kylenyanyanyanya

No!
  Jiang Siyue hurriedly chased after her, and set her gaze on her neck suspiciously, "Why did your pheromone change?" Sui Yu paused, suddenly realizing that
  she didn't seem to have told Jiang Siyue about this.
  "Some time ago, Shen Jueshu and I fell into a susceptible period on the day we got married, and then the pheromones were replaced." "Pheromone replacement?!
  " Jiang Siyue's eyes widened, "It really happened. Kind of thing?!"
  Huh?
  Sui Yu's eyes fell on Jiang Siyue's face in an instant, and he frowned and said, "You know?"
  Jiang Siyue raised her hand to touch Suiyu's forehead, then touched her own forehead, and asked a little strangely: "You don't have a fever, why don't you even remember what you said? You told me before However, you may have pheromone replacement one day in the future."
  Sui Yu's heart skipped a beat, he was startled by Jiang Siyue's words, and his mind went blank for a moment, the original owner said that she would have pheromone replacement one day ? Why did she say that? What does she know?
  "I, I don't remember." Sui Yu raised his hand to cover his head, and said with some discomfort: "Actually, I accidentally knocked my head on the night of my wedding, and I feel like I forgot a lot of things."
"Ah?Yan Nothing serious?"
        Jiang Siyue immediately became nervous, and wanted to see her head, but she really couldn't figure out how the two of them hit their heads on their wedding night, could it be that they were too excited all of a sudden?
  Oh yes! She also said that she doesn't like Shen Jueshu anymore. Could it be because she smashed her head and forgot how much she likes Shen Jueshu?
  "It's all right, it's much better now, but I still forgot some things." Sui Yu hurriedly dodged her movement to help him look at his head, and asked with some hesitation: "You said I once said that I would replace pheromones. , Did I say anything else besides that?"
  Seeing that she seemed to be fine, Jiang Siyue scratched her head while feeling relieved, and began to think about it seriously, then smiled awkwardly and said: "I I drank a lot of wine, and I can’t remember what else you said for a while.”
  Sui Yu: “…”
  “But don’t worry! Maybe you will suddenly remember it later!” Jiang Siyue took a picture. Pat her on the shoulder and put on a reliable look.
  "Okay, I'll go back and rest first." Sui Yu was a little helpless, and then he ignored Jiang Siyue and walked to his room with heavy steps. He thought he could get some more useful information, but he didn't expect Jiang Siyue is so unreliable.
  After she left, Jiang Siyue scratched her head, and when she walked to Shen Jueshu's room, she saw her leaning on the door frame with an indisputable expression, and she felt a chill down her spine, not knowing when she appeared here.
  "Well, since you're awake, if you're hungry, you can go downstairs to eat by yourself." Jiang Siyue stuttered, there shouldn't be anything that Shen Jueshu couldn't listen to just now, right?
  "Well, thank you." Shen Jueshu nodded, then retreated to the room and closed the door.
  After being cut off from Jiang Siyue, Shen Jueshu's face turned completely cold, recalling how she looked after Suiyu's susceptibility period, her forehead was indeed swollen and high. So the reason why she has these changes is really because she broke her head and forgot a lot of things?
  Then why did she propose to escape marriage before smashing her head? And some of the subsequent actions were not what Suiyu would do.
  It seems that there are more and more mysteries about Suiyu.
  ----
       Back in the room, Sui Yu carefully supported his waist and lay down on the bed. After three days of rest, he was already much better, but Sui Yu still didn't dare to make big moves easily, so as not to aggravate the injury.
  Lying on the bed and closing his eyes, Suiyu didn't feel any sleepiness at this time, his mind was full of thinking about Jiang Siyue's words before, how many secrets does this original owner have that she doesn't know? She even knew that there might be a pheromone replacement one day in the future.
  Could it be that she knew that her body would be occupied by another person in the future?
  Sui Yu can't figure it out, she always feels that there are too many confusing things in this world, and if she wants to understand, she has to spend a lot of energy to peel off the whole story.
  "Ahhhhh!"
  Suiyu shouted suddenly, fisting the bed with both hands, how did she want to peel it off!
  "I don't want to, take a rest first, I can't be in a hurry anyway." Suiyu was discouraged, trying to let herself get rid of all distracting thoughts, the most important thing for her at this time is to have a good rest, only with a clear mind can she think better.
  After she really fell asleep, the quality of the sleep was exceptionally good. She slept from morning until late at night, and when she got up and went out quietly, she soaked herself in a face and dealt with it casually. I went back to take a shower and went back to sleep.
  The next morning, she was fully dressed, touched her swollen cheeks, and planned to go to the old house again. Last time, she was called to the company by Shen Jueshu after just looking at it. Find more clues there.
  Fortunately, she had already memorized the route after going there once, and drove very fast along the way, and her urgency was fully reflected in the speed of the car.
  "Follow the car in front."
  "Yes, Mr. Shen." The
  black Maybach followed behind the flamboyant red supercar. It is to arrive at the old house quickly.
  Shen Jueshu, who was sitting in the Maybach, looked at the supercar in front of him, and subconsciously frowned. Sui Yu was too defenseless. This tracking was not very clever, and she didn't notice it at all.
  However, following the route all the way, Shen Jueshu guessed where Suiyu was going even without following him to the end, was he going back to Suijia's old house?
  Shen Jueshu has been to the old house with her family, several times when she was very young, but at that time she was very arrogant and used to like to go alone, so even if she came here, she just took her own Shu found a quiet corner to stay, and didn't like others to disturb him.
  She also has very little impression of Suiyu. She only remembers that the children in this family smiled brightly. Later, she saw her appearance when she forced her to marry her. The girl with a bright smile faced each other.
        At that time, she couldn't understand how a person could change so much.
  She watched Sui Yu drive the car into the old house, then she asked the driver to stop, and watched the red supercar disappear from her sight outside.
  She was a little surprised by Sui Yu's sudden return to the old house. As far as she knew, after Sui Yu moved out of the old house, he hadn't been back for many years.
  "Knock knock knock..."
  Shen Jue regained his composure, looked at the bowed man outside the car window, and recognized this man as the housekeeper of the old house.
  Put down the car window and look up at him indifferently.
  "Hello, Ma'am, the lady has already gone in, won't Madam come in?" The housekeeper had a gentle smile on his face, but Shen Jueshu instinctively felt displeased.
  I always feel that the person in front of me is a smiling tiger.

She looked at him quietly, and he looked back with a smile. Shen Jue sneered in relief, and parted her red lips: "Come in."
  The butler smiled even brighter, and opened the door to welcome her in.
  After Shen Jue went in, he didn't need anyone to lead the way, and walked to the main building according to his memory. The first floor was cleaned and tidy, and even the furnishings seemed to have come out of memory, and there were not many changes.
  Suiyu was not seen on the first floor, so she walked up to the second floor, and the second floor was not as tidy as the first floor, the dust everywhere made it look a little gray, like a forgotten corner, with dust cool breath.
  She followed the light footprints on the carpet, then stopped in front of a room door, and knocked lightly on the door.
  Sui Yu, who was holding a painting in the room, was so frightened by the sudden knock on the door that her heart almost stopped, and the painting in her hand fell to the ground, but she didn't care about it now, and hurried to the He lowered his voice at the door and asked, "Who?"
  "Me." Shen Jue outside the door responded calmly.
  The door was pulled open in a second, and Suiyu looked at Shen Jueshu standing in front of him. She was dressed in a smoky gray suit, making her taller and taller, completely different from the gray background. extreme.
  "Why are you here?" Sui Yu was really shocked this time, and said with wide eyes in disbelief, "You followed me?!"
  Shen Jueshu's expression remained unchanged, as if he was not at all embarrassed by the fact that he was being exposed , she looked in through Suiyu's shoulder, and saw that something seemed to have fallen on the ground, and she was a little concerned.
  "Yes, I'll follow you." Shen Jueshu admitted generously, walked over Suiyu and walked into the room, going straight to the place where the things fell on the ground.
  "Hey, wait a minute!" Sui Yu suddenly realized something, and turned around quickly to stop Shen Jueshu, but she was a step too late. When she saw Shen Jueshu pick up the painting on the ground, she immediately felt ashamed Covering her face and squatting on the ground, her embarrassment almost drowned her like a tide!
  The moment his fingertips touched the paper, because the paper was facing down, Shen Jueshu couldn't see what was on it at the first time, but just looked at Sui Yu who was almost like a shrinking turtle. Looking at the appearance, she became a little curious about this piece of paper, what was on it that made her so embarrassed?
  After turning the paper over, she froze.
  Sui Yu raised her head, looked at Shen Jueshu's dazed look, Sui Yu wished she could get into the hole, she didn't know that the original owner was so perverted that he even drew these!
        On the drawing paper, there are two naked girls. One of them is as holy as a goddess. Her white wings are folded forward to cover important parts. On the other side, there is a muddy girl kneeling piously. In front of the Goddess, she looks like a believer, like a repentant.
  In all fairness, this painting is very good, but if the faces used for this kind of goodness are not the faces of the two people in the room now, Sui Yu will definitely praise the original owner's painting ability from the bottom of his heart.
  But why! The faces in this painting are her and Shen Jueshu's, and it happened that Shen Jueshu saw them!
  She no longer dared to look at Shen Jueshu's face.
  Shen Jueshu looked at the painting in front of her, and at herself covered by the wings. Just from the distinct wings alone, it was enough to see the painter's affection for this character, while she was kneeling in the mud opposite her. Suiyu is like a dirty and despicable person.
  She looked at the painting in front of her, then at Sui Yu who was still squatting on the ground, and then searched carefully on the painting. Sure enough, in the lower right corner, there was the word Yu signed with a very fine pen.
  In other words, it shows that this painting was really made by Yu Yu.
  She put the painting down on the table and remained silent without saying a word. Judging from the appearance of the person in the painting, he should be in his teens at that time, so is this painting also drawn when he was in his teens?
  Did not hear Shen Jueshu's words, Suiyu raised his eyes with some doubts, and then saw Shen Jueshu looking up at the riddled wall with a focused expression. As for the painting, it had been placed on the table On the ground, even took something to hold it down so that it would not be blown off by the wind.
  This time she was stunned, looking at Shen Jueshu's back, she didn't expect that she didn't express any opinion on this painting, and she didn't feel offended?
  She stood up hesitantly, "You, don't you blame me?"
  Shen Jueshu looked at the wall full of hatred, and really couldn't figure out what Suiyu hated.
  "Do you think I should blame you?" Shen Jue said calmly, her voice was as calm as if the person in the painting was not her.
  Sui Yu was speechless, of course she didn't want Shen Jueshu to blame her, but if Shen Jueshu really wanted to blame her, she couldn't argue, whoever let her occupy Suiyu's body now, then for everything the original owner did, It is natural for outsiders to count everything on her.
  She put away the painting carefully, and then she didn't dare to act rashly. She couldn't figure out what the purpose of Shen Jueshu following her here was.
  She always felt that Shen Jueshu was very abnormal today, and her attitude towards her seemed to be less sharp. Even when she saw such a strange thing in the room, she didn't ask any questions. She always felt that she was a little too calm up.
  This shouldn't be a matter of marking, right? She always felt that even if Shen Jueshu was marked, Shen Jueshu didn't seem like a person who would give in, so it was unlikely that her attitude towards herself was eased because of the mark. If it wasn't because of the mark, then why? Woolen cloth?
  In short, it can't be that I am too attractive!
  Suiyu smiled confidently in her heart, of course it was just a joke, she didn't think Shen Jueshu would take a fancy to her.
  "You, why are you stalking me?" Sui Yu asked, this person was stalking me with confidence, there was no sign of embarrassment at all.
  Shen Jueshu set his eyes on Suiyu this time, and said casually: "Oh, I originally wanted to go to work today, but seeing your sneaky appearance, I was a little curious about what you want to do, and I found out after following up. You are going back to the old house."
  Sui Yu: "..."
  Looking at Sui Yu's face of "Do you believe me?", Shen Jueshu just slightly hooked the corners of his lips, and no longer Talk about other things.
  If she doesn't speak, it is impossible for Suiyu to force her to speak, but she will still be a little depressed. When facing Shen Jueshu, she always feels that she is a little too weak. Do it, she stares at her and she will feel frightened, so she looks really useless!
  Seeing Suiyu's sullen look, Shen Jue said in a calm voice, "You should raise your awareness of prevention. We followed you all the way, but you didn't notice it at all. If it was someone else with ulterior motives Man, you don’t even know how you died.”
  After all, sometimes, people with dirty means can do anything, just like today, if you want to arrange a man-made car accident, such a defenseless Suiyu, in The chances of surviving the crash are pitifully slim.
  "Who else would want to kill me except you." Sui Yu whispered.
  Shen Jueshu: "...I can hear you."
  "Oh." Sui Yu said indifferently. If you hear it, you will hear it. Could it be that she is still wrong?
  Shen Jueshu: "..."
  Looking at Sui Yu who doesn't care about her like this, it seems that she understands herself quite clearly. Before that, she just wanted Sui Yu to die quickly.
  But it's different now, instead of letting her die right away, she wants to know the secret that happened to her more.
  Seeing Shen Jueshu wandering around the room, Suiyu asked a little speechlessly: "Aren't you going to the company yet?"
  What are you doing here with her! With Shen Jueshu around, it's not easy for her to search for anything!
  "No rush." ​​Shen Jue said calmly.
  Sui Yu: "..." You are not in a hurry, I am in a hurry!
  She was about to be pissed off by Shen Jueshu, this person is just looking here and there, what kind of flower did you see! To make you a workaholic put down your work and stay here?
  "You see it's very dirty here, it's not suitable for you to stay here, what should you do if you dirty your clothes by staying here?" Suiyu persuaded her earnestly, she is really like a giant Buddha now.
  "If it gets dirty, just buy me a few sets." Shen Jue said casually.
  Sui Yu: "..." This man has a thick skin!
  She insisted on staying here to get dirty, so why should she buy it for her?
  "Then you can watch here for yourself, I'll go down and have a look." Suiyu had no choice but to leave her and go downstairs by herself. When she was sitting on the sofa on the first floor, she was still speechless and confused by Shen Jueshu's behavior today .
  After Suiyu left, Shen Jueshu looked at the wall and fell into contemplation. She stepped forward and traced the words of hate with her fingertips. For more information on Yu, I always feel that even Suiyu from the past has too many things that she doesn't know.
  ----
"Miss, have some tea."
  When Sui Yu was sitting in the hall, the butler brought tea at the right time and poured a cup in front of Sui Yu, then stood aside humbly.
  Sui Yu opened his eyes and looked at the butler in front of him. After searching in his mind, he said, "Uncle Li, how many years have you been in our house?" According to the book,
  this Uncle Li is a beta. The old man was saved, and later let him stay at home to do things. Over the years, he has devoted himself to taking care of the big family and keeping everything in the house in order.
  "Miss, it's been thirty-two years." Uncle Li replied with a smile, the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes seemed to have a warm expression.
  Sui Yu pursed his lips, "Uncle Li has stayed in this house longer than I have lived." "
  Yeah, back then, I watched Miss grow up from a baby and become an Alpha who is now married and married. It's really fast." Uncle Li looked a little emotional.
  Sui Yu didn't comment on this, but instead asked: "Since Uncle Li has been here for so many years, you must know something about why my mother killed my mother back then?" When she said this, her eyes were fixed. She looked at Uncle Li, like a child who desperately needed an answer, and only hoped that Uncle Li would take pity on her and explain the child's confusion about her mother's affairs.
  "This, this..." Uncle Li's expression became a little embarrassed.
  "Why, can't you say it?" Sui Yu asked.
  Uncle Li lowered his eyes, sighed softly, and said, "Miss, don't embarrass me."
  Sui Yu didn't say anything more, she just looked at Uncle Li for a long time, then turned her gaze to the other side and looked at the other side. Shen Jueshu who came down from upstairs.
  Shen Jueshu walked to Sui Yu's side, looked at Uncle Li who was standing next to Sui Yu, and told him to leave first. She and Yu had something to talk about.
        "Yes, ma'am." Uncle Li seemed relieved, and left quickly to give the two of them space.
  "What are you doing here today?" Shen Jueshu sat down on Suiyu's right hand, poured himself a cup of tea and drank it slowly, looking at Suiyu with a little thoughtful gaze.
  Sui Yu was speechless for a moment when she asked this question, his mind was running wildly at high speed, trying to find an excuse, but after searching around, there seemed to be no excuse that worked well.
  "I haven't been back for a long time, come back and have a look." Sui Yu said with some embarrassment.
  Shen Jueshu looked at Suiyu like this, and said softly: "Do you know, you are really good at lying."
  Looking at Suiyu's unnatural expression, it can be seen that she is definitely not telling the truth, lying The standard is like that of the three-year-old child, all of which are displayed on the face.
  Sui Yu: "..." She can't tell the truth if she doesn't lie!
  "Don't stare at me like this all the time. We have agreed that the well water will not offend the river water. Don't you feel offended by your current behavior?" Sui Yu whispered.
  "Well, it was indeed an offense." Shen Jueshu admitted frankly, and then continued: "But you offended first, and you have already surpassed my sending date in the past few days." "!
  " ♀File♀♀Sharing♀♀With♀Online♀Reading♀♀Sui Yu
  stared at Shen Jueshu incredulously, "Who am I for?
  " Under the circumstances, can she still live so well like this hairy period!
  "But the essence, is it you who broke the rules first?" Shen Jueshu looked very calm.
  Sui Yu: "..."
  I always feel that Shen Jueshu is now very much like those people who repay their kindness with revenge. It's like she fell down on the street, and she kindly went up to help her, but she blackmailed people instead.
  "It is because of people like you in society that people are becoming more and more indifferent." Sui Yuyouyou said, who would dare to do good things if there are too many things like this.
  Shen Jueshu smiled at Sui Yu, obviously very pretty, but when Sui Yu looked at her like this, he always felt a little chilly, and being watched by her made his heart shudder.
  "Don't let people tell you if you dare to do it." Suiyu muttered in a low voice, of course, this time her voice was so small that Shen Jueshu couldn't hear her.
  Sui Yu kept her mouth shut, anyway, it was impossible for her to tell Shen Jueshu what she was doing now, and Shen Jueshu's current changes also made her afraid.
  Seeing that Suiyu didn't say anything, Shen Jueshu didn't force her, but instead said: "The address of the laboratory has been selected, it's on the top floor of Suihe, and the required experimental equipment has also been urgently transported. You can go and see what changes need to be made."
  Suiyu's eyes lit up when she mentioned the laboratory, but when she heard that the location was in Suihe, her body seemed to have passed through a stream of cold water, which was so cold cold.
  Then wouldn't he not only be at home, maybe in the company, but also follow her every day without looking up or down? Then wouldn't there be more conflicts between the two!
  "This, this is not good, if it is in Suihe, it will affect your work a lot." Suiyu said with some embarrassment, and if it was in Suihe, wouldn't the original owner's design be completely destroyed? If a good company doesn't care about it, and instead conducts some experiments, others will think that she is mentally ill when they see it, right?
  "I don't think it will affect my work." Shen Jue said calmly. She also had selfish reasons for choosing the location of the laboratory in Suihe, so that she could keep Suiyu under her nose to the greatest extent and monitor her. Sui Yu's role in Sui He can also be used to suppress some people with ulterior motives.
  Although the management right of the company belongs to her now, she still knows that some people have dislikes towards her. Those people always think that the reason why she can get the shares and management right from Suiyu must be to use something shady and those people are almost all left at home for Suiyu's confidantes, so she is naturally excluded from the sudden appearance.
  It's just that there are too many veterans in Suihe, and not all of them follow the family wholeheartedly, so it is still somewhat difficult to find out those people.
  She also had to admit that she was taking advantage of Suiyu.

Regarding Shen Jueshu's words, although Suiyu was a little speechless, he still couldn't change the fact that she made the laboratory location in Suihe.
  Sui Yu bit his handkerchief in his heart, sure enough no matter which world he was in, the right to speak still decided everything.
  "Although I asked you to help me set up a laboratory, there is one thing I have to tell you clearly. The laboratory is my own interest, so everything here is under my management, and you are not allowed to interfere!" Sui Yu had to make this point clear to Shen Jueshu in advance, she could give in and listen to Shen Jueshu about the location, but she couldn't help Shen Jueshu to say a word about everything after the laboratory!
  Shen Jueshu smiled at her, "I'm not a professional, so I won't take jobs from professionals."
  Since you don't understand, don't meddle in it, she still understands this truth.
  Hearing what Shen Jueshu said, Suiyu felt relieved, since she agreed to do so, shouldn't she be unable to do it?
  But the two said that after sitting so much for so long, even after drinking two cups of tea, Shen Jueshu still couldn't see Shen Jueshu wanting to leave, Suiyu couldn't sit still, and asked, "How long are you going to stay here? "
  Is this person glued to the sofa!
  "I will stay as long as you stay." Shen Jue said calmly.
  Sui Yu wanted to curse, but Shen Jueshu interrupted her time and time again to find clues. The last time she called to ask her to go to Suihe to get her so-called fiancé, this time she followed directly behind her ass, she would start to doubt Did Shen Jueshu know something, that's why he obstructed her like this?
  She snorted coldly, got up and walked out the door, anyway, she would definitely not be able to see it today.
  She ran into Uncle Li when she went out. Uncle Li glanced behind her and said in a low voice to Suiyu, "Miss, cherish it when you should cherish it. Don't be like before." "One experience is enough
  . Don't make the same mistakes again."
  Suiyu paused, turned to look at Uncle Li, frowned slightly and said, "Uncle Li, what are you talking about?"
  Uncle Li just smiled at her, but said nothing .
  Sui Yuhang's hands tightly clenched into fists by his side, his face turned a little cold, and he left the old house without looking back.
  Back in the car, she slapped the steering wheel angrily. The feeling of being ridiculed by everyone really made her angry!
  She watched Shen Jue who came out next and put on the black Maybach beside her, and then she suddenly realized that when she was driving before, she seemed to have seen this car vaguely, but she didn't feel anything at that time.
  No wonder Shen Jueshu said that he should raise his awareness of defense.
  She shook her head, always feeling that she really couldn't adapt to this world so quickly for a while.
  She's always out there.
  ----
  The vehicle was driving on the road at high speed. For a moment, Sui Yu wondered if he should just let it go. What is the truth? Judging from the current situation, it does not affect anything, right? Live your own life, let this life be over.
  Don't people say it's rare to be confused?
  Slowing down the speed of the car and driving to the coastline, getting out of the car, walking to the reef and sitting down, looking at the wide sea and the continuous waves, blowing the sea breeze with a bit of fishy smell, Sui Yu still felt a little unwilling.
  It's fine if she came to this world out of nowhere, but she can't see clearly like a blind person.
        It's really damn hard to bear.
  She sighed softly, maybe she was too impatient, how could she let herself know some things so quickly, maybe she really should calm down, live a good life first, take other things slowly, don't put yourself It made me anxious.
  After figuring it out, after sitting by the seaside for a while, Sui Yu drove to the audition site of "It's All About Me". Today, Jiang Siyue was arranged by her manager to participate in the show. She cheers.
  She imitated other people and bought a bunch of fluorescent sticks and the like to wear on her body. Anyone who saw her had to look twice.
  There are still a few people who wear fluorescent sticks all over their bodies, like a walking light bar.
  Sui Yu didn't care what other people thought, she walked into the studio, and as the lights dimmed after entering the studio, the light strips on her body became more and more obvious, attracting many eyes wherever she went.
  She took out her mobile phone and told Jiang Siyue that she was here, and Jiang Siyue replied that it would be her turn after seven or eight programs, so Sui Yu sat down in her seat and looked at the stage with interest. performance.
  She had come to watch the show before, but often she didn't get such a good seat. I have to say that she was sitting here, and she was able to see the stage very well.
  "President Sui?" A suspicious voice suddenly appeared from behind Sui Yu.
  Hearing this voice, Sui Yu looked back with some doubts, and then saw Li Jiang's face full of gentle scum, and his face froze immediately.
  Why is Li Jiang here? !
  There was a huge wave in her heart, how could a person like Li Jiang not seem like someone who would appear in these places? Could it be that Jiang Siyue went to look for her again, and tried every means to beg her to come and see her?
  Although she said she didn't want Jiang Siyue to do this, but Jiang Siyue's love brain really made Sui Yu doubt that she would really do these things, and the expression on her face began to be difficult to describe.
  "Why did Mr. Li appear here?" While Sui Yu was asking, he also noticed the woman sitting next to Li Jiang, her brown curly hair was gently loosened, and there seemed to be tenderness in those eyes. Like autumn water, he looked over with a smile.
  Sui Yu: "..." Did Li Jiang come with another Omega? Why doesn't she remember that Li Jiang has an Omega?
  Li Jiang's expression was a little cold, and she glanced at the woman beside her and said, "You came with my cousin, how did Mr. Sui come here?"
  She looked around Suiyu, but she didn't see That familiar figure, so Sui Yu came alone?
  Hearing Li Jiang's answer, she let Yu feel relieved, as long as it wasn't Jiang Siyue who stalked her to beg her to come, and looking at her appearance, she didn't seem to know that Jiang Siyue was among the contestants.
  It's good that Jiang Siyue didn't look for her, otherwise she would be so angry that she would pry open Jiang Siyue's head to see what the structure of love brain + dog licking is like!
  "Come and watch the show and relax." Sui Yu smiled, and smiled at Li Jiang's cousin friendly. Seeing that Li Jiang didn't take the initiative to introduce the two of them, she didn't rush to introduce herself.
  "A Jiang, don't you introduce us to each other?" Li Jiang's cousin suddenly spoke, her voice was as gentle as a person's appearance, giving people a feeling of gentleness.
  Hearing her cousin's words, Li Jiang's face became even colder, and for a while she regretted that she called out Suiyu because it was too strange.
  The cousin had already opened her mouth, and she couldn't help but introduce her, so she said, "Cousin, you didn't know about it just after you returned to China, but she is our famous Alpha Suiyu in Linhai, and Suihe's president Suihe." She then said softly to Suiyu Sui Yu
  : "..." She always felt that Li Jiang's introduction had some yin and yang elements in it.
  But since she introduced everything, Sui Yu was not rude, so he smiled at Li Xie: "It's a pleasure to meet you." "Hello."
  Li Xie also nodded with a smile, and then asked: "What do you like?" Artist?"
  Sui Yu was stuck for a moment, but he didn't expect that Li Mi would have the possibility to chat with her. Looking at Li Jiang's obviously darkened face, he suddenly laughed in his heart. I don't know why, seeing Li Jiang like this, She always felt that Li Jiang seemed to have a bit of sister-controlling attributes.
  "Well, there is one, she is excellent." Sui Yu didn't say her name now, instead she began to look forward to what Li Jiang's expression would be when she saw Jiang Siyue appearing later.
  After she said this, Li Xie didn't ask who that person was, but said, "Well, I also have one I like very much. She is also very good. Her name is Mo Yu.
  " Take a look." Sui Yu nodded politely.
        However, hearing her say this, Li Yan's eyes lit up, as if this person was a person she was so proud of.
  "Sister, watch the show, don't disturb others." Li Jiang interrupted them at the right time, obviously not wanting them to chat any longer.
  "Okay." Li Yan replied with a good temper.
  Sui Yu turned his head back and continued to look at the stage, he began to lose interest in the performance above, instead he was looking forward to Jiang Siyue's appearance.
  However, Jiang Siyue hadn't played yet, and Mo Yu, who was talked about by Li Yu, was the first to play. As soon as she played, Suiyu's eyes lit up. It's not very big, it looks like it's just in its twenties, it looks very rebellious and full of personality.
  But after listening to her introduction, she is an Omega, and such an Omega with full of personality is indeed very eye-catching.
  Following her performance later on, both singing and dancing skills were very good, and her professional ability beat a large number of people. After watching the performance, Sui Yu recognized Li Mi's excellent performance.
  After Mo Yu on the stage finished his performance, his eyes would glance towards her from time to time, but she was very clear that the eyes were not looking at her, but at Li Yan behind her. So they know each other?
  In the end, there were no surprises in the promotion. Following Mo Yu's exit, Li Xi also got up and left, while Li Jiang was still sitting in his seat without moving. 
  Suiyu understood that Li Jiang might have gone to find that Mo Yu, but she was relieved that Li Jiang didn't leave. If she left, how would I see her reaction?
  Coincidentally, Mo Yu's next contestant was Jiang Siyue, and today's Jiang Siyue's outfit was beyond Suiyu's expectations.
  Black overalls and a black leather jacket are a bit strange, but when worn on Jiang Siyue's body, they feel terribly rusty. Her tall figure supports her outfit very well, and all her hair is combed and tied. All the facial features were exposed on the back of her head, and after applying makeup, her facial features looked even more aggressive. As soon as she came on stage, she aroused big voices.
  Seeing Jiang Siyue like this, in line with the principle of being a family member, she naturally had to call harder, stood up like everyone else, waved the support stick in her hand, and shouted Jiang Siyue's name loudly.
  Li Jiang, who was sitting at the back, was in a daze when she saw Jiang Siyue on the stage and couldn't believe it. After hearing Sui Yu's yelling regardless of her image, her disbelief was dispelled by her shouting .
  The person on the stage is really Jiang Siyue...
  But, how could Jiang Siyue be like this? In her memory, Jiang Siyue was wearing a beautiful little skirt every day, and then chatting sweetly beside her.
  Unlike the one on stage now, with firm and confident eyes, as if all the lights should be on for her, she has never seen Jiang Siyue like this.
  Jiang Siyue on the stage naturally saw Sui Yu's hard work cheering for her, and couldn't help showing a bright smile on her face, showing a big heart towards Sui Yu.
  Sui Yu naturally returned her love, and after Jiang Siyue stopped looking at her, she sat down, looked back at Li Jiang's dazed appearance, and smiled with satisfaction.
  She did stand up on purpose just now, she was afraid that Jiang Siyue's sudden sight of this person would affect her state of performing later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 446 29
"Finish... it..." he gasped. "Don't act brave. You're terrified. Is this truly the first time you've stared death in the face?" Boruto elected not to...
75.1K 4.5K 125
Li Suimo knew that Qin Qing would not bother to participate in the engagement ceremony between her and Qin Zhan. As a vicious female supporting chara...
21.3K 641 26
Mangata (noun) The glimmering trail of moonlight cast upon the water's surface, creating a mesmerizing path of light. all attribution to james camer...
249K 12.7K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...