Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Pi...

Per dragonshardtales101

Let's follow back up to date! Faythe Marie, sixth member of the Strawhats and has the dream of finding the Lo... Més

Free Me From This Pain//Prologue
Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1
The Foxy Pirates//Chapter 2
The Festival Shenanigans//Chapter 3
The First Game//Chapter 4
A Interesting Race//Chapter 5
A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6
A Unexpected Meet// Chapter 7
The Last Game//Chapter 8
Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10
Thats Game!//Chapter 11
Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12
Admiral Aokiji// Chapter 13
Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?
Bipolar MF-!!// Chapter 15
The Bad Ones//Chapter 16
Thats A Long Ass Boat!//Chapter 17
Homesick//Chapter 18
Water 7//Chapter 19
Yagara Bulls//Chapter 20
A Tour in Water 7//Chapter 21
Usopp's Lost Twin Brother-!?//Chapter 22
Cash Money//Chapter 23
Huh? Where'd Usopp go?//Chapter 24
Who did this to you!? //Chapter 25
Can't Be Repaired...?//Chapter 26
It's Falling Apart.//Chapter 27
Iceberg Shot--!//Chapter 28
Solo Mission// Chapter 29
Catch A Train//Chapter 30
Infiltration//Chapter 31
Runaway Train//Chapter 32
Tag Team//Chapter 33
Pop Goes The Weasel!//Chapter 34
Crossed A Line//Chapter 35
Cuffed//Chapter 36
Tis' But A Scratch-!//Chapter 37
Interesting Plan. Gonna Do It? No.//Chapter 38
Enies Lobby Damage Control Incoming!//Chapter 39
Not As Weak As Other's Might Assume.//Chapter 40
BullKings Dozing-!!//Chapter 41
Gomorrah's Promise!//Chapter 42
Racing to the Top!//Chapter 43
I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44
Valentines Day Special♥️✍️
Lets get this started!!//Chapter 45
Now Wait A Damn Minute.//Chapter 46
Quinn//Chapter 47
Time to be Just as Ruthless//Chapter 48
Desperate Hope//Chapter 49
Feather In The Wind//Chapter 50
Buster Call Commences!//Chapter 51
Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52
AN ACTUAL MERMAID-!?//Chapter 53
And Now We Endure.//Chapter 54
DOWN WITH CP9!!//Chapter 55
So Long Idiots-!!//Chapter 56
Going Merry's Last Voyage//Chapter 57
Twinnin-!!//Chapter 58
Chapter 59// Girl's Night
A New Ship Promised//Chapter 60
Hi, Luffy's Grandpa. Wait. Why are you a marine?//Chapter 61
A Question Unveiled//Chapter 62
Worry About That Later!//Chapter 63
Silly Lu// Luffy Birthday(Canon)
Well, about that.//Chapter 64
Wanted Poster Update!//Chapter 65

Afro Luffy//Chapter 9

774 46 7
Per dragonshardtales101

"Hell yeah~!!" Luffy threw his red boxing gloves in the air. Usopp stood off to the side with his arms crossed and wore a yellow jumpsuit to match his Captain's colors. A red towel hung around his neck loosely in case he needed to throw it in.

And the Captain himself stood out amongst everything else in his glorious presentation. His esteemed Afro sat magnificently on his head and gave him strength to fight this old rag of a Fox.

"Alright~~!! The fight is about to begin!!!"

Usopp threw out gang signs, "I'm Luffy's Coach!! Open your eyes... For the Golden Right Punch!!"

Luffy threw a few feigned punches in Foxy's direction with a sneer, "YEAH!! RING THE BELL ALREADY!!"

Foxy was the least intimidated by this ridiculous show of wits, "Fueh fueh. Interesting... Feh." He started to roll his shoulders back until he heard a satisfying pop of relief.

"Both combatants are in the battlefield!!!"

Foxy smirked and got a good look at the Captain's Afro, "Strawhat is looking good!! Even though you're my enemy, I have to compliment you on it."

Zoro sat in his seat puzzled, "Who died and made Usopp the Coach."

Faythe was more baffled on another matter, "Is Foxy flirting with our Captain?" Her eyes squinting suspiciously at the scene.

Zoro whipped his head around so fast, "WHAT!?"

Chopper, Wyper and Sanji gazed on in amazement, totally not hearing Faythe's comment.

"Hell yeah!! I'm burning up, bro!!" Sanji cheered.

Wyper nodded in approval, "In the old days of Shandorian, some of the tribal warriors would compete in trials of power and dominance by growing bigger Afros than the other. Captain here, is clearly showing his dominance in this fight!" He stood up in his seat and shouted, "SHOW HIM YOUR POWER—!!"

"Boys..." Nami sipped sadly away from her straw, "Can't he be any serious...!?"

Robin giggled lightly at the scene and chaotic reactions from her crew, finding it all refreshing, "I think he looks fine." She smiled happily.

Usopp was pointing a finger at Foxy and his little back up dancers, "I suggest that you start digging your grave, you'll need it after the fight!"

"Alright! All Seconds out of the ring—!!"

Usopp snapped at the commissioner, "HOLD ON!! IM NOT FINISHED YET!!"

"Seconds, GET OUT!"

The crowd of Foxy Pirates began to grow louder as the battle closed in.

"YEAH!!"

"KICK ASS—!!"

"I will now repeat the rules. The battlefield is our ship.. That is.. The entire main deck and every room under it! All the action will take place there!! The field also includes terrain in the 100m radius of the ship's mast!! Lastly, there is no time limit!!! One point wins the game!"

"YEAHHH—!!"

Faythe felt her figure shake as the entire seating area started to rise higher than the Foxy Ship. Her eyes widened as she now had a clear view of the battle on deck, "Wow..."

"Now only the two contestants are on the field!!"

Foxy stood on one side of the fox shaped figurehead, "Fuehehehe... Straw Hat Luffy!!! The entire ship is part of the battlefield. Fight however you want! Don't worry if you break anything, we have plenty of ship mechanics."

Luffy only replied with, "OKAY!!"

The crowd was going crazy.

"GO, BOSS—!!"

"STRAW HAT, NICE OUTFIT, BUT..."

"YOU'RE STILL GOING DOWN!!"

That doesn't mean the other crew wasn't as aggressive.

"LUFFY!!! WIN!! YOU HAVE TO WIN!!!"

"BE CAREFUL OG HIS BEAM ATTACK!!"

"GO FOR HIS BALLS!!"

"MAKE HIM PISS HIMSELF!!"

"THROW OUT 'YOUR MOMMA JOKES'—!!"

"WHAT THE HELL, FAE—!??"

"The excitement level is at it's peak!! Will they lose or squire a crew member? There is no turning back now!! DAVY BACK FIGHT! FINAL ROUND!"

"NEVER MIND, GIVE HIM THE CLASSIC MILK JOKE!! IM SURE ALMOST EVERYONE CAN RELATE!!"

"FAE, SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR POPCORN!!"

"Foxy the Silver Fox!! Vs. Straw Hat Luffy!!! The clash between two Captains!! The fate of their crews is in their hands!! Let the game..."

"BEGIIIIINNNN—!!!"

Foxy punched his gloves together, "COM'ON!!"

"GOMU GOMU..." Luffy reeled his fist back and snapped it forward, "PISTOL—!!"

Foxy was surprisingly nimble with his fat figure and cartwheeled to the side while blasting an attack at Luffy's fist, "NORO NORO BEAM!!!"

Nami leaned forward in her seat, already captured in the battle, "OH NO—!"

Faythe began to frantically wave her glow sticks around in hopes of giving her Captain strength, "MAYBE NOT CALLING OUT ALL YOUR ATTACKS IS A GREAT STRATEGY—!!"

Foxy landed with agile as he glanced over at the slow moving fist beside him, "FUEHEHEHE!!"

Luffy gasped, "My punch became so slow!!"

"THE HARDER YOU HIT, THE HARDER YOU TRIP!"

"WHAT!?" Luffy tried yanking his arm back but all it did was move slowly in the air, "G—! IT WONT COME BACK!" He suddenly felt his body snap forward as it wouldn't go back to him. His body was literally dragged back to his fist, "WAAAH—!"

"Fueheheh." Foxy held up his gloves towards the other Captain, "'NORO-NORO...."

"Oh shit—!! Dodge!" Faythe called out.

Luffy did exactly that as he spiraled up in the air, his body twisting.

"Just kidding." The Foxy Captain smirked.

"Huh?"

But it was too late as Luffy was caught in feint and was blasted by Foxy's power mid air, "NORO-NORO BEAM—!!"

"Luffy!!" Chopper squealed worriedly.

"MY BAD!!" Faythe shouted as she was smacked in the head by Zoro and Usopp, "OW—!"

Nami sighed, "I told you to watch out!!"

Wyper crossed his arms, "What a formidable opponent."

Jeers from the crowd were heard but they were not liked by the Strawhats.

"FUCK HIM UP, BOSS!!"

"HAHAHAHA, THAT GUY IS WEAK!!"

Luffy was literally almost upside down, "Why......... won't........ I......... Fall........"

Foxy had his gloves on his hips as he observed his opponent, "Enjoying the moment, straw hat Luffy?"

Zoro grimaced in his seat, "Even the falling speed decreased.."

Faythe gave Chopper a slight squeeze as she remembered the feeling of freezing midair, Not a fun experience, 0/10, would not recommend."

Chopper nodded with a firm look, "Duly noted."

Foxy then hopped up on top of the floating Luffy, "Fueh Fueh."

"What're..... You....."

"FOXY...!" The opponent squared up and raised a fist.

"Doing...."

"RUSH!!" He released a flurry of rushed punches, each looked like a blur to any regular pirate. But a certain red head noticed that all of the punches were focused straight at her Captain's face.

"RUSH!! RUSH!! RUSH!!"

"How dirty..." Faythe clicked her tongue in disgust. Her blue eyes narrowed in distaste.

Sanji leaned forward, "...Huh? No effect from his punches!?"

Zoro frowned at the battle, "No. The beam probably also made the effects slower, too...."

And lo and behold, Luffy's face was slowly smushing inward as if a fist dented his rubber cheek.

"Fuehehehehehehehe—!!" Foxy finally satisfied with his attack hopped off and started to walk away with his back turned to his opponent, confidence radiating from his figure, "That felt good!!!"

Luffy's firm was slowly being bounced back and forth by an invisible force, "Damn.... You...."

Foxy just laughed with a raised glove, "My punches will add up and become effective soon. You're done for even if you are a rubber man!!"

"3–"

"2–"

"1..."

A twisted grin lit up the Foxy Captain, "That's 30 seconds!"

Ding!

It seemed as if a sound of thunder had erupted on Luffy's body as he took the entire force of Foxy's punches. The pain now doubling as it now took full effect.

"WAAAAAAAGH—!!"

Chopper jumped up in his spot on Faythe's lap, "ALL THE HITS TAKE EFFECT AT ONCE AFTER 30 SECONDS!!"

"LUFFY—!!"

"He'll fall into the sea like that!"

Luffy's figure could be seen flying off the ship's edge.

"GET BACK UP THERE, CAP—!!"

Luffy snapped back from his strained daze, an arm already snapping forward unconsciously as he was sent slinging back on board.

"OOOOOOH!!! LOOK! HIS ARM STRETCHED!!"

"INTERESTING! SO THATS THE POWER OF THE GOMU GOMU FRUIT!!"

As Luffy landed, he took a moment to breathe, smearing some blood that started to trail down his face, "Damn! It's stronger than I thought... That NORO NORO beam!! Is it beam?" Gritting his teeth, "I better not stretch that much!!"

He then proceeded to destroy some stuff to relieve some of his rising pent up anger, "GRR!! IM PISSED OFF NOW!! AHHH!!" A destroyed part of the Foxy' s figurehead was the consequence, "COME OUT BROOM-HEAD!!"

"OOH!! The final round combat has barely begun!! Our boss' flawless combo attack totally knocked straw hat down!! It's firing up!"

As soon as Luffy leaped off the massive figurehead and on the main deck, he was surprised to see already fired arrows rushing towards him.

Luffy's body back bent, barely dodging the speeding projectiles.

"Fueh Fueh Fueh!!!"

Luffy looked up to see Foxy standing perfectly balanced on a slowed cannonball. Multiple other cannonballs were slowly rushing forward at his side.

"Welcome back to my ship!!"

"AH! There you are!! Stay right there!!"

As he was about to jump on top of a cannonball thinking they were all timed the same.

"Ah. I forgot to tell you. 30 seconds just passed... for that one."

"Eh?" Luffy glanced down to see his designated cannonball resume back to its normal speed, his feet no longer able to land, "DAMNIT!!" He tried to catch himself by grabbing ahold of another slowed down cannonball but—

"Ah! That one, too."

"Eh!?"

And so the cannonball in his clutches began to drag him off to the side and proceeded to explode on contact with one of the railings of the ship.

Foxy jumped off his own cannonball just as it resumed its normal speed and landed on the top deck, "Fuehehehehehehe—!! It's so nice of me to warn you!"

Luffy smacked his clenched fist into the ground in frustration, straining to push himself back up, "Damn... him...!! He's so cocky because we're on his ship...."

Foxy whipped out some strange looking shaped cannon and pointed it towards a down Luffy, "NORO NORO FOXY-FACE BOMB!!"

A purple beam was a lighting effect but the actual projectiles were ugly version of Foxy's face slowly floating down to him in slow motion.

Luffy was beyond baffled, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT—!?" His head tilted as he stepped to the side to observe the floating heads, "Hm? Aren't these the pins... They're bigger than the one I bought..."

"These are bombs!!"

Luffy jumped, "Bombs!? Aren't they dangerous!?" Then it took him a moment of realization, "Eh? Why was the bomb talking?"

He was instantly suckered punched by Foxy, "BECAUSE IM THE REAL FOXY HEAD!! IDIOT!!"

Luffy was slung back and smacked his head into the foot of a set of stairs.

"Fuehehehehe—!!! Excuse me, Straw Hat Luffy." He raised his black gloves to show the major upgrade. Black spikes seem to stem out like a sea urchin, "I... Enhaced my boxing gloves."

Luffy was struggling at this point, "Damn..."

Foxy turned away again, his back facing Luffy, "By the way, 30 seconds is almost up... For the bombs."

"DAMNIT I CANT SEE ANYTHING!!"

"WHATS HAPPENING—!!"

Usopp threw his fists in the sky, "LUFFY, PUNCH HIM IN THE STOMACH!!!"

Sanji glanced over, "Oh?  You can see them, Usopp?"

Nami looked on in concern, "What are you doing, Luffy?"

Zoro glanced over at a quiet Faythe, "What do you see?"

The red head kept quiet as she focused her sharpened irises on the fight. Her grip on Chopper went unnoticed by the doctor as he looked up at her worriedly, "Faythe...?"

The next thing that happened was the sounds of a massive explosion that erupted on the main deck. Dark black smoke rose in mounds.

"Amazing—! All the bombs hit head on—!! Foxy is winning big time—!!"

"Fuck."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1K 34
[ON GOING!!] When the world's greatest swordsman's daughter falls in love with the Legendary Roronoa Zoro. ------- Photos aren't mine. I do not own a...
608 56 7
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ After defeating a nearby boss in the last island they encountered, Luffy and his crew were forced to wander around in the sea sinc...
19.4K 680 50
𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨... ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈, wakes up in a strange world full of pirates who are...
45.8K 876 40
Have you ever wanted to enter the one piece world? Maybe you want to be friends with the strawhats, or the heart pirates? Perhaps you'd rather be dat...