Cloud Surfing 🍀 (Jikook)

Door Love_Breeze

"How do you know you love someone?" "When you can't hate them even if they hurt you." Jimin comes to Busan af... Meer

🍀1🍀
🍀2🍀
🍀4🍀
🍀5🍀
🍀6🍀
🍀7🍀
🍀8🍀
🍀9🍀
🍀10🍀
🍀11🍀
🍀12🍀
🍀13🍀
🍀14🍀
🍀15🍀
🍀16🍀
🍀17🍀
🍀18🍀
🍀19🍀
🍀20🍀
🍀21🍀
🍀22🍀
🍀23🍀
🍀24🍀
🍀25🍀
🍀26🍀
🍀27🍀
🍀28🍀
🍀29🍀
🍀30🍀
🍀31🍀
🍀32🍀
🍀33🍀
🍀34🍀
🍀35🍀
🍀36🍀
🍀37🍀
🍀38🍀
🍀39🍀
🍀40🍀
🍀41🍀
🍀42🍀
🍀43🍀
🍀44🍀
🍀45🍀
🍀46🍀
🍀47🍀
🍀48🍀
🍀49🍀
🍀50🍀

🍀3🍀

435 34 8
Door Love_Breeze

It was a warm morning. City birds were early... He rubbed his eyes while yawning, still unaware he is on the floor...

When he fully opened his eyes, it didn't take him much time to discover that he is outside in front of the room's door he went to sleep last night.

And who could put him there?

Jungkook...

He hated that he didn't sense anything when Jungkook carried him there...

Or maybe he dragged me here by my hair. He thought, trying to find if his scalp is hurting...

Jimin has this habit, when he is tired or in a deep sleep then even if someone shakes him roughly or blasts speakers in the room he will not get up. He will sleep unbothered...

Early in the morning, he was so enraged... He banged on the door where Jungkook was still asleep. "Open the door you jerk! You second-hand brain! I said open the door!!"

It disturbed Jungkook... He covered his ears to sleep, but it didn't work... He expected this when he put Jimin outside the room. It was too much. He sat up on his bed lazily, whining to himself...

Then the banging sound suddenly stopped. He thought of going back to sleep then it made him curious.

Jungkook strolled to the door, scratching his head, he pulled the knob and saw Jimin putting muscle strength to set a couch from the living room in front of the door. He understood what he was trying to do...

Jimin didn't notice him. He was focused on it so that he can cage Jungkook in his room... But the door opens from inside...

Jimin had no energy. He hadn't eaten anything from yesterday. He stopped for a second to take a rest.

"May I help you?"

"No! thanks!" Jimin said and began to push the couch. Then he realized Jungkook is standing at the door, crossing his hands and trying to hold his laugh... But eventually burst out loud...

Jimin felt so stupid and embarrassed...

"You are smarter than a donkey."

"Did you just compare me with a donkey?"

"Yeah! I admit."

"Shut up! I-I was just trying to change the environment. Look! the directions of tools and furniture are unmanaged here." Jimin pushed the sofa to the side.

"Okay! Keep going!" Saying that  Jungkook went to the washroom for a quick shower... He laughed there when he remembered Jimin's face earlier...

Jimin heard his laugh from outside which made him grumpy... He wanted to punch him in the face and stuffed his loud mouth with clothes...

However, he decided to forget his stupidity because his stomach was shrinking from hunger. He headed to the kitchen, hoping to find something he could grab instantly...

He opened the refrigerator. Only the can juices and Junk food were available there... There was no sign of healthy food. He gave up. He doesn't want to eat those early in the morning.

He decided he will grab something on the way to his work. He drank water and came out of the Kitchen.

He saw Jungkook in his school uniform. His shirt was not tugged into his pants, his tie was not done properly, sleeves were unbuttoned exactly like a kid though he was looking good. He unknowingly stared at him.

"What?"

"You're a high schooler!?"

"Yeah!" He replied, not caring much. "And don't ask further?"

"Who wants to know a jerk like you anyway?" Jimin moved to the room to unpack his loads...

Seeing that Jungkook's head started to ache. He doesn't want Jimin there. To share what he has is not his thing at all. He wants a reason to chase him away. What could it be?

Persecuting...

Jungkook lifted his school bag and slipped outside the apartment, and locked the door having a key card with him...
______________

Tired of banging on the door and his hunger, he thought he will rot there. He will never forgive Jungkook for this. He was so furious...

He heard the beep sound.

"He is here." He muttered...

As soon as the door was unlocked, he landed a strong punch in the face...

"Ahhh! "

Jimin covered his mouth in the realization that he punched the wrong male...

"What the hell?" The boy roared...

"Oh! I am so sorry! I am extremely sorry! It was a mistake. "

The boy bleeds from the corner of his lips...

Jimin immediately reached his hand to wipe it. The boy froze for a moment, looking at Jimin...

At the same moment, a certain thought hit Jimin's mind... His eyes broadened...

"Are you an intruder?"He grabbed his collar unexpectedly...

"What?"

"How did you unlock the door?"

"Leave me!"

"Frist answer me or else I will call the police."

"I should be the one who asks you this? Who are you? What are you doing here? This is my brother's place. I came to see him."

"And you think I will believe."

"Gosh! My brother's name is Jeon Jungkook and I am Kim Taehyung. He is my aunt's son. And the first aid box is in the drawer of Jungkook's room. My lip is burning."

He was right. It was the second time he felt so embarrassed. As an apology, he applied ointment on Taehyung's lips and told him that he is Jungkook's roommate.

"You damaged my face."

"I am sorry!"

"It's fine!! Jungkook's roommate."

"I am Park Jimin!"

"Ah! I am leaving now!"
With that said Taehyung left the room...

_______________🍀🍀🍀

Jimin never thought he will get late on the first day of his work. But thinking back he was never early in his life before, except coming into this world... He was an elder son and has a little brother.

The main manager of the event design company taunted him. He was time sensitive man as well as rude sometimes.

Jimin apologized to him and bowed to him more than a tenth time. Because he was the sub-manager, he should be time conscious. His co-workers will learn what he does.

"I will be careful from now on."

"Okay! I will let it go this time... Come with me I will introduce you to your working partners."

The main manager introduced him to others. After that, the manager explained his work...

"You got it!"

"Yes!" Jimin shook his head...

"Good! I am departing for now. I will send you a boy who is also on your team. He will help you to understand specialties."

"Yes!"

The manager left and within a minute a male appeared there, waving at him. He was so handsome.

"I am Kim Seokjin."

"I am Park Jimin."

"And I am Army." A girl with a cute smile popped into their conversation.

"I see you are the sub-manager." She came near to him and Jimin gulped.

"Yeah!"

"Jin Oppa told me about you! So I followed."

"Ah! Oppa?" A little disappointment in his voice. He liked Army at first sight. She is beautiful.

"Hum! He is like my elder brother...

Army began to talk about this and that and Jimin was lost in her voice ... Maybe he got a little crush on her...

He got to know Jin and Army were from the same place and know each other for decades.

The day went to so light with Army and Jin... It was fun to be with them. He learned several things related to work. They had a good lunch in an eatery. Soon it was time to return to the apartment.

His head ached thinking he need to return to where a migration lives... Means Jungkook...

Then, confused, about whether he is in the right apartment or not. The room dealer disappeared on him, then again Jungkook seemed he knew that he is coming there.

He went to the grocery store after counting the money he had.

On the way, he thought he will calmly negotiate with Jungkook and settle everything.

He arrived at the apartment and knocked for 5 minutes straight.

When the machine on the door beeped he pushed the door to open and a splash of water fell from above his head. The trap Jungkook set for him...

Jungkook laughed... That was so childish... This was the idea he got from his hyungs when he tell them about the new commer in his place.

That was enough.

Jimin took off his wet blue shirt and directly threw it at Jungkook's face, he immediately stopped laughing, his mind replaced by the offense.

That shirt fell from his face, his anger fade away when he saw how small and soft Jimin's waist is.

"Do you think this is hilarious? Or you are mentally retarded?" Jimin could make no sense of why Jungkook is ill-treating him when both of them paid for the place.

"I wish I could kill you! But I don't want to end up in prison. Don't think I will spare you for this and locking me up in the morning."

He put the groceries in the kitchen. After that he went to Jungkook's bedroom to put on the cloth while swiping his hair upward, his skin was shining wet...

"How did you get out?" Jungkook asked, stunned at Jimin's body outline from back and front.

Jimin slammed the door to change, not wanting to explain at all.

After changing into comfortable sweatpants, Jimin went to the kitchen to prepare food.

Jungkook who was internally excited seeing green vegetables in his apartment after so long sat on the chair and watched Jimin chopping carrots. He felt like he is watching his mother.

"This is for me! I am not preparing for you! So don't expect!"

"Did you think I am here for that? I already had my food."

"Yeah! all that unhealthy food."

"I rather eat unhealthy food, better than this shit." He pointed to the vegetables.

"And you rather go to heaven sooner."

"I wish I could!" Jungkook muttered under his breath...

Jimin heard it. He sounded sad.

Jungkook went to the room. He unplugged his phone from the charge and messaged his girlfriend. She saw it but didn't reply.

So he slipped his phone under the pillow and tried to sleep, however, the smell of food was all over the apartment, and it made him hungry...

He squinted his eyes and started to think random things, that weren't helping...

It was more than an hour, he didn't hear any noises from outside and the main door was still unlocked.

He got out of his room. He found Jimin on the sofa, sleeping in the sitting position. Avoiding him he locked the main door and went to the kitchen to have some food.

The dishes were done. The kitchen was clean.

He was unfulfilled a bit. He wanted to eat what Jimin cooked.

He opened the refrigerator. He saw cooked food on the big bowl with a note that's says eat it. That is what his mother used to do when she used to get mad at him.

Today Jimin reminded him of his mother a lot.

I will thank him tomorrow.

-Cloud surfing 🍀

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

10.8K 763 48
ever since you moved in a man by the name of Park Jimin has been bullying you. He is also the school playboy. He says he likes you and shows it, but...
237K 9.7K 36
It all started with a text to the wrong person. Jungkook, the school's bad boy, and Jimin a nerd, were paired up as partners for a class. One day Jim...
698 41 1
Yoongi fell in love with Jimin when he moved into the house next door. Jimin moves away a few years later and Yoongi thinks he's missed his chance t...
136K 8.7K 29
"I just can't see you as my mate. I'm sorry." On his 18th birthday, Jungkook discovers that Jimin is his mate.