All I Want is Love

By BabyCakes2921

When you start feeling empty as if you have nothing left, all you need is love. If you have not read Loving... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Part 52
Author Talks

Chapter 6

3.6K 118 5
By BabyCakes2921

DEBBIE'S POV

"So what you about to go do?", Jada asked as we walked out the hospital.

"Probably go to a hotel and look for a house I can stay in with the kids until I get on my feet.

"Girl I'm not about to let you be at a hotel, come to the house with me"

"It's okay Piglet really, I'll call or text you when I get situated"

"Alright Pooch, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Okay", we gave each other a hug and she rubbed my stomach and I did go get checked on and the twins are fine but I have to take it a lots more easier before they put me on bed rest.

"Aunt Debbie are you coming with us to Uncle Marcus house?", Zyaire asked looking up at me.

"No baby not this time but you guys will see me tomorrow"

"Mommy can you please stay with us, daddy can't take care of all 7 of us by his self", Zarius said.

"Yeah ma, the house gone be tore down or he gone leave or something", Zach said next.

"And he don't cook breakfast", Zoey snapped being over dramatic.

"Man I can take care of y'all and I don't cook breakfast cause y'all don't clean up"

"It wouldn't matter if we did it's till gone be nasty", Zach mumble under his breath. I just chuckled a little bit.

"Please aunt Debbie", Zyaire whined.

"Pleeeeeaaassseee", everybody whined together even the triplets started making noise.

"Okay okay I will but just tonight alright"

"Okay", they all got happy and we all loaded the truck. I can't believe everybody fit cause we had to buckle in the triplets.

We rode in the car listening to music and I was so tired but I was hungry a little bit too. I'll just eat in the morning it's too late for all of that anyway.

When we got to the house everybody got out and helped with the triplets but I couldn't pack them since the car seat was too heavy.

"Mommy can we watch a movie", Zoey asked.

"You not off the hook little girl, you going to bed so go get ready", she started looking sad but I didn't care. She need to know she's not going to be throwing tantrums to me.

She walked upstairs to her room and everybody else brought the triplets upstairs. I had a nursery made here with like 5 cribs in a room since me and Kee always having kids and when family come over they have babies too.

I kissed the triplets when they went to sleep and I went to see all the boys were in Zach's room with Marcus wrestling.

"Mama we beating dad up", Zarius laughed with Marcus in a headlock.

"Ahhhh", Marcus stood up and tossed him on the bed and they all are wrestling. I just smiled at them happy my kids are happy.

"Mama I'm hungry", Zoey said rubbing her eyes coming up to me.

"Yeah me too", Zach said it of breath tilting his head to the side with his hand on his hip.

"Hi hungry, I'm Friday come over Saturday so we can have a Sunday"

"Mamaaa", Zach whined.

"Please feed us", Zoey said with her hands up for me to pick her up.

"You feed me, why I gotta feed you?", I asked playing with them and playing with her arms so I didn't pick her up.

"Because you're the mama", Zoey whined trying to get me to pick her up.

"Zoey I can't pick you up baby and y'all whine like some bratty spoiled rich kids"

"That's cause they are", Marcus said standing up. "Go downstairs and we gone order something to eat"

"Yaaayy!!!", they ask got happy.

"We should've asked daddy in the first place", Zarius said running out the room with everybody behind him. I just laughed and started walking out until Marcus stopped me.

"You okay baby?"

"I'm not your baby Marcus, Niah is and yeah I'm fine. I'm about to go. I'll see you later to talk"

"No let's talk now and where you gone go? You definitely not going to that fvck nicca"

"I know I'm not and I'm tired and I don't want to talk right now, I just want to rest"

"Then rest here, come on I don't want you out late, anything could happen and I don't like that especially with my babies in here", he said rubbing my stomach making them kick. I just smiled and looked down at my stomach then to him.

"They're kicking", I smiled. He put his hand back and he felt them. He have the same look on his face when he first felt Zachary'on move and with all of our kids.

"My babies, wassup y'all. Y'all real strong and I need y'all to hang in there just a lil while longer. Look out for each other and ya mom's aight", he bent down kissing my stomach and they calmed down their moving.

I looked at him and started thinking why it couldn't be like this and stay like this from the beginning.

"I miss you baby girl", he said holding me putting his head on mines.

Before I could respond we heard the front door opening and Niah came in.

Kee's POV

When Paco stood behind me and rubbed on my clit I wanted to give in so bad. All I wanted to do was turn around and tell him I remember everything.

I want him really bad. Like ugghh.

After he moved and got into the shower I put on some shorts and a tank top with no bra. Whoever brought this bag know me so well.

I put the couch bed up that he had out for what reason, I do not know. I walked back to the bed and laid there flipping through channels waiting for Paco to come out the bathroom.

When he came out his body was still wet and boy do I tell you!! This man's body got so much better. I didn't even know that was possible but he made it.

Then his d is just so big, like I need this nicca so bad.

I shook the thoughts out my head and went back to the TV. Man hospitals then came up having cable and shyt now, I still don't like em but the come up is real.

Paco gone ask me whyy I put the couch bed up. Like I was really gone let him sleep in the same room with me and not the same bed. That been dead, memory or not.

He got in the bed with me and we talked. We talked about everything we could, just so I could get my memory "back". I really love this man, he remembers everything that has to do with our relationship.

Like everything down to the t. I might be able to tell him the truth sooner rather then later.

He started going to sleep so he pulled me back into his chest and wrapped his arms tightly around me. I love him so much and I love being in his arms. I just laid there thinking; thinking about my past, my problems, and the present.

Like I've really been through a lot and to know that I made it to this point and never fully gave up is a damn blessing. But I couldn't make it without my triplets, my man and my siblings.

I give props to everybody that was there for me and never gave up. Like they are the real MVPs.

While I was laying there I decided to call my mom.

PHONE CONVERSATION

MaDukes: "Hello" she asked in a raspy voice.

Me: "Hey mom"

MaDukes: "Hey sweetheart, how are you??"

Me: "I'm fine just laying here"

MaDukes: "That's good. I'm glad you woke up", she said subconsciously.

Me: "Yea mom I'm finally up. That coma did some damage."

MaDukes: "Coma!? Wait hold on"

Me: "Okaee"

MaDukes: "KEE!!?", she yelled into the phone

Me: "Yes mom its me" I said smiling.

MaDukes: "Oh My Fvcking God My Baby Alive!!!"

Me: "Lol ma calm down."

MaDukes: "I can't everybody thought you were dead. Like what the fvck is wrong with you!?"

Me: "Huh??"

MaDukes: "You got everybody thinking you was the fvck dead. That's not a fvcking game Kee you can't be doing that shyt like its the fvck funny. Imma whoop ya ass too"

Me: "Whyy I gotta get beat??"

MaDukes: "Caused you play to damn much wanting to play dead and shyt like a fvcking animal. Try that shyt again hear"

Me: "Ma I wasn't playing dead, I was in a coma."

MaDukes: "I don't give a fvck where you were. Just don't go the fvck back because if you do that's ya fvcking life."

Me: "Lol okaee mom. Imma talk to you later. I know its late I just wanted to call you"

MaDukes: " Okaee baby love you"

Me: "Love you too ma"

PHONE CONVERSATION OVER

After I hung up the phone I just laid there with a smile on my face. I fvcking missed my moms and everybody else.

I went to sleep with a smile on my face. Haven't did this in a while.

Paco's POV

I woke up dumb early and happy. I guess when you get a good night sleep you wake up all energized.

I went into the bathroom to go piss and do my hygiene. When I came back out I noticed that Kee was sleep with a smile on her face.

These are the days I live for. I threw some clothes on so I can go get us some breakfast.
I hopped in the car and headed towards IHOP with Meek Millz playing through my speakers.

I parked in the parking lot and went into.

"Hello sir," this little young female greeted me. She look so familiar but I can't put my finger on where I know her from.

"Good Morning"

"Are you eating in or to go??"

"To go"

"Okaee what will be your order"

"Can I get an order of the strawberry pancakes with whipped cream on top, a side of turkey bacon, cheese eggs and hash browns with cheese on top."

"Okaee anything else??"

"Yess can I have the same thing but with chocolate chip pancakes instead of strawberry??"

"Yess sir" she said writing everything down.

"Would you like any beverages??"

"No thank you"

"Okaee, so you said you would like strawberry pancakes with whipped cream on top. Turkey back, cheese eggs and hash browns with cheese on top. Along with chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream. Cheese eggs, turkey bacon and hash browns with cheese
on it as well??"

"Correct"

"Okaee ya total will be 25 dollars and your food will be ready in 20 minutes."

I handed her 30 dollars and received my changed along with a receipt.

"Thank you"

"Welcome sexy"

I shook my head as I was walking out the restaurant and getting back into my car. I headed to Dunkin Donuts and got Kee a mocha iced coffee and me a caramel iced coffee.

By time I got back to IHOP our food was ready. I picked up my bag and thanked the girl once again.

"Come back again, please" she smirked at me.

Only if she knew who the love of my life was. Shyt wouldn't have went down like that if she was with me.

I drove back to the hospital. On my way up to the room Kee's doctor Renee stopped me in the hall.

"Hello Mr. Wilson, I would like to update you on Qyandra's process."

"One minute please, let me put the bags in the room"

I put the food and stuff in the room on the night stand and went back out into the hall. I followed her to her office down the hall.

We both took a seat and she proceeded, "Okaee so I would just like to update you"

"Please do."

"Okaee so Kee is doing good with all the test we have done on her since she's awaken. Everything is normal and she's looking perfect", she said with a smile.

"Okaee that's good to hear. So what about her memory lost??"

"Memory lost?? What are you talking about??"

"Kee said she don't remember nothing"

"Well I don't know anything about that but everything is perfect including her memory. ."

Oh okaee Kee think she slick.

"Okaee thanks anything else."

"Uhhh... She will be sore from the gun shot wounds, imma prescribe her some pain killers and she is cleared for sex as well just take it easy on her for a little, okaee??"

She said smiling at me. That's good to hear.

"Thank You Ms. Renee I really appreciate you updating me on my fiancé"

"No problem"

I stood up and shook her hand then headed to the door. Stopping at the door I turned around, "when will she be cleared to be released??"

"She should be ready tomorrow. We want to keep her under surveillance for just another day"

"Okaee thank you", with that I walked out and headed back to the room to see Kee still sleep.

She like to play games, oh okaee we gone see who wins this game. Game on now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
44.4K 840 36
A forbidden love between a school girl and her local street thug. They find love in the worst time of there lives. With a horrible death and a major...
335K 7.6K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
41 25 16
When you fall in love and you give it all in and now you have nothing. Until the one that you never expect will be there to give you life that you de...