The Warren, The Spirits & The...

By thehaziqhafriz

Warren has four of their family featuring Ed, Lorraine, Judy, and Amy and the three spirits such as Janice, L... More

Prologue
The Conjuring
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
The Conjuring 2
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Epilogue

Chapter Eight

77 4 0
By thehaziqhafriz

-Third Person-

Brad goes to get more coffee. He hears a whisper say, "Look what you made me do." He looks around but she's nothing. Brad starts to go into another room.

Once he's in the door way, a women in a maid outfit appears.

"Look what you made me do." She whispers.

Brad walks closer to the women. She walks behind a sheet that was hanging up. Brad moves the sheet then the women comes at him and pushes him against a wall. Brad starts screaming for Ed.

"Hold up, Brad. What's going on?" Ed asked as calmly as he could. Lorraine arrived behind Drew after rushing to the yelling. "I saw someone. There was a woman dressed as a maid," Brad panted out, relaying what he had seen. A camera flashed and Roger, Amy, Janice, Linda, Judy and Annabelle, who didn't run to Brad, looked to the flash only to find Cindy slowly walking to the stairs. Amy walked with Cindy until she remembered the flash. Cindy didn't trigger it. Someone was with her.

"Ed? Ed, we're getting something," Lorraine informed Ed, pointing to the camera and Cindy. Ed didn't hesitate in coming out of the laundry room, speed-walking to the rest. "It's just Cindy, she's sleepwalking," Roger tried to inform but was interrupted by Ed. "No, wait, we need this," Judy said, holding up a hand to stop Roger from getting to Cindy.

"Pictures of Cindy sleepwalking?" Roger asked confused. "No, Cindy didn't trigger the cameras," Judy spoke up, a frown of concern on her face. "What do you mean she didn't trigger it?" Roger asked. "Look, the camera's we have don't react when humans walk past it. Like just now, you're standing in front of the camera, and it isn't taking any shots. Rory is with Cindy. A spirit. A ghost. Not the powerful one. But I can see it," Amy explained as quickly as possible.

They watched carefully as Cindy reached the landing, walking straight into Andrea's room. Without warning, the room door slammed shut, jarring Ed and Roger, who had been watching to pounce up two stairs at a time to Andrea's door.

Without a moment's hesitation, Roger and Ed began to push on the door, trying to force it open to get to Cindy. The cameras in the room began to flash, taking multiple pictures. But no one seemed to care. Amy was quick to run to the equipment placing on the headphones and listening in on Andrea's room. Drew followed behind quickly and did the same as Amy.

Roger and Ed continued to bang on the door, but Amy tuned it out listening to the voices in the room. "Hey, over here. It's safe," a voice of a little boy whispered. "Dad! Stop banging on the door! There's someone in there with her. She and him are scared!" Amy called out. Ed and Roger didn't hear her. Lorraine came rushing, and Amy knew instantly Lorraine wanted to listen. Amy got up and passed the headphones to Lorraine while Amy went upstairs to her father and Roger.

Amy's head throbbed slightly. "Follow me. This way. This is where I hide," the boy's voice said. In Amy's head, Roger and Ed's banging had been dulled and the voice seemed to echo in her head. "Stop!" Amy yelled. The two adults stopped. The door immediately swung open, revealing an empty room. No Cindy.

Roger, Ed and Brad piled into the room. No sign of Cindy. As Roger called out his daughter's name, the temperature in the room seemed to drop almost instantly, and every exhale caused mist to appear. They ignored it, their only priority right now was finding Cindy. Brad turned on the lights and checked under the bed while Ed checked the windows. They were locked a there was no way Cindy used the windows.

"Where'd she go Ed?" Roger asked, his frantic voice betraying his calm nature. As Roger frantically searched for his missing daughter, Ed tried to be as calm as he could, checking under the bed while Roger shifted through Andrea's closet. An idea popped into Amy's mind. "I'll get the UV light," Amy said, running out the door and down the stairs. "Drew, where's the UV?" Amy asked quickly.

Drew took the UV out, handing it to Amy who rushed back up the stairs. "Turn off the lights," Amy ordered, and she started up the UV. No one questioned her and Ed flicked the switch, the room going dark. A blue light suddenly lit up a small part of the room and Amy went to the door hovering the stick emitting the light where Cindy would've walked. Small footsteps lit up on the floorboards and Amy followed the path of the footsteps to the closet. She pointed the light at the closet handles and found handprints.

Amy pulled open the doors and again shifted through the clothes. No prints. She looked again this time pushing all the clothes to the right to reveal multiple handprints on the back of the closet. Amy slammed her palm on the plank, finding it could be moved. Ed immediately turned on the lights and Amy set down the UV light. She gripped a side of the moveable plank and pulled it to the right. Behind that was a hole in the wall. Amy stuck her head into the hole and found Cindy sleeping inside. She came back out. "Found her." Roger sighed in relief.

Amy climbed out wiping dust and grime off her clothes. Roger carried Cindy out of the room where the other girls and Carolyn were waiting. As they followed, April stayed behind and whispered to Lorraine. "That's where Rory hides when he's afraid," April said, clutching the circus music box. "Really?" Judy asked as she come to her room and April nod.

After that, Lorraine and Amy took action, climbing into the hole in the wall and resting on her heels as she kneeled, looking around at the small space, torch in hand. She shone her torch to the left, which only had dusty cobwebs everywhere, then to the right where she found planks that acted as shelves where there were multiple dusty grey toys. She stood to her feet and shone her torch at the shelves to get a clearer look.

Wood bricks, a small blue toy train on the top shelves and a round tin with a pointy top and a spiny top and beside it, an empty space beside it. A hexagonal shape resided on the shelf. Like something had been there collecting dust before it was moved, leaving a shape there.

Lorraine already knew what it was. "Hon? Could I have April's music box, please?" she called out. Ed, who had been shining a torch into the hole for more light decided to have Amy take her place, going over to April who was sitting on Andrea's bed and gently plucking the music box from April's hands. Roger came in at that moment and Ed passed the music box to Amy who gave it to Lorraine. "Here ya go, Mum," Amy said, holding the box out to her mother.

"How's Cindy?" Ed asked, turning to Roger, his hands now free. "Doesn't remember a thing," Roger informed. "I hope she alright." Amy said to him.

Lorraine took the music box while Amy was going to inside, muttering a small thank you before going back to the shelf and placing the music box in the empty area. She was right. The music box had been the toy that was missing from that shelf. She looked over the shelf, seeing a hole that was meant to go right down to the bottom. She crouched down, only to find the end of a rope at the edge of the hole. Could it be the one Bathsheba used to commit her suicide?

Placing her torch between her shoulder and jaw, she gently took the rope, pulling it up. For a moment, it didn't seem like there was an end to the rope. Until it got stuck in the corner. Lorraine gave it a small tug, pulling up the end of the rope. A noose. Shining her torch on it, she stood up quickly, about to turn. But the planks she had been standing on could not hold her weight. And it snapped beneath them, sending them screaming as both tumbled down. Ed and Judy, who heard the commotion, screamed for his wife and son.

"AMY!" "LORRAINE!"

Lorraine and Amy's screams stopped and so did the multiple planks she had snapped on the way down. "No," Ed said, his voice trembling as he, Judy, Janice, Linda and Annabelle scrambled to the door, flinging it open and running down the stairs.

Lorraine and Amy stirred from her position on the floor. They had tumbled down hard and crashed through the wall and into the basement and apparently, under a table. With a small groan, she pushed herself into a sitting position, brushing her now bushy hair from her face. She had a look around and realised she had fallen into the basement which was dimly lit by the moonlight that shone through a small window in the corner. Feeling around, she grasped hold of her torch, shining it around the area to have a look around the basement.

Why had she fallen into the basement of all places? Nothing seemed out of place in the basement, nor did anything seem off about it. But Lorraine and Amy wasn't taking any chances. She shone her torch around the room a second time, only to hear a faint sound of a woman weeping. She turned to look behind her where she had heard it. Nothing. Suddenly, April's music box made a small 'tink' near her lap. It had fallen with her. Maybe she had accidentally knocked over the shelf she had placed it on? It didn't seem likely. But the music box being there was no coincidence.

Lorraine picked it up, the lid already opened and placed the torch on her lap, holding the music box in one hand and turning the key in it in another. As time passed, the eerie song began to play from the box. Now that it was playing, Lorraine hoped she would be able to see the spirit as she had with Rory. She continued to hold the music box in her right hand while her left took the torch from her lap, shining it behind her, lighting up the shadows, trying to see the spirits.

As she did that, she also moved the music box around, peering into the mirror that was rotating on the bottom of the lid. Lorraine and Amy continued to look around. Nothing. Out of the blue, a woman began to weep, at first, it was soft, then began to get louder, like it was close. Too close. Lorraine and Amy stopped moving when they saw a reflection in the mirror. A big sized woman in a yellow frilly dress was sitting on the ground, holding a blood-stained knife, and it seemed that Rory was laying on her lap. Dead.

"She made me do it," the woman wept over and over. The music box stopped its tune abruptly, and so did the ugly cries of the woman. The big sized woman, now silent, turned her head slowly to look at Lorraine and Amy, as though she knew she was there. Lorraine widened her eyes and turned her head to face behind her. No one was there, only an empty area where the woman was supposed to be.

Lorraine looked back to the mirror, but the woman wasn't there anymore. "Where she go?" Amy asked and Lorraine answers. "I don't know." An uneasy feeling settled in her gut. She dropped the music box only to come face to face with the woman. Lorraine let out a gasp of surprise. Mrs Walker. Mascara ran down her cheeks. She was pale, and her eyes were empty, yet filled with sorrow and guilt. She had killed her only son. She was forced to. She had to.

"She made me do it..." Mrs Walker croaked. Immediately after that, a squeaking of a rope could be heard, and Mrs Walker made a scared whimper, slowly turning her head to look out from under the table. Lorraine and Amy followed, her hands shaking as she shone her torch around. She looked back to where Mrs Walker had been, only she had disappeared from her side. She was afraid of that noise. Lorraine decided to try and crawl out from the table she had been under, only to be scared by a sudden body nearly dropping on top of her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 144 17
What if the conjuring and Lucifer had a cross over What if Chloe and Lucifer asked to help Ed and Lorraine warren with the Perron's ??? Come along...
6.1K 135 19
Lilian Warren Thomas is the Daughter of the famous paranormal investigators Lorraine and Ed Warren. And the Wife of Drew Thomas. Lilian have the same...
13K 406 16
This is a story about young Ed and Lorraine Warren, about how they fell in love and how their complicated life together began. Did you ever wonder ho...
21.9K 606 6
(Y/n) (L/n), now 35 years old, investigates The Trial of Arne Cheyenne Johnson with Ed and Lorraine Warren. The exorcism of eight-year-old David Glat...