Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled

Sitting at the Back

2.5K 12 0
By Desreveremannep

Erick acted further. With his strong hands, he ripped Ava's skimpy undies. With a loud noise, the thin fabric teared off.

"Erick!" Ava hissed her protest. Her face reddened yet again, but she still kneeled in front of him, too afraid to move lest his sucking lips ripped away from her swollen mountain.

"I'm going to hump you," Erick whispered in between his kissing on her mountain.

"But," Ava hissed back, "I'm full of your toys!"

"Let me make my way!" Erick replied. Then, still kissing her chest, Erick then fishes the front toy, and slowly retracted it out of Ava.

Ava moaned softly as the rod went out of her.

Once the toy was out, Erick stopped playing with her cherries. He look up and said, "There, how do you feel?"

"Uh ..., Empty," Ava replied, "but relieved."

"Good!" Erick continued, "Now, sit on me!"

"But I still have your back toy!" Ava protested.

"I just want to feel your love tunnel, Dear," Erick answered, "at least for now!"

"But ..."

"Just sit, okay?" Erick cut her reasons short.

With mouth half open full of anticipation, Ava lowered herself, obeying his command. Her exciting mimic turned into painful grimaced as his tip touched her love tunnel and started to burrow in it. She stopped her downward motion. "It's too large!" she exclaimed.

"It's still the same size, Honey," Erick calmed her.

"But your backend toy is as big as yours!"

"Let's do it slowly, then," Erick said softly but firmly. He hugged her by the waist and started pushing her down.

"No! No! Noooo!" Ava objected him, shaking her head in panic, trying to resist his push.. Her objection turned into long moan as her body slowly slid down, swallowing Erick's swollen rod.

Erick sighed in ecstasy as he felt Ava embraced him fully, much fuller that he remembered it.

Finally Ava touched down on his lap. Her moan slowly dissipated.

"How does it feel now?" Erick asked with a grin.

"Full!" Ava whispered.

"You like it?"

"No!"

Erick pulled her tail a bit. "How about now?"

"A little better!"

"Now, start pulling out!"

Ava shook her head and held his shoulders. "I'm afraid!" she whispered.

"You can do it!"

Hesitated a moment, Ava then started to move up slowly. She gasped as she felt Erick's big rod slid out, rubbing her inner wall intensely, more that it uses to do. The sensation motivated her to move further up until he was out.

"Careful!" Erick warned her. His hand directed his pole and continued his command, "now slid it back in!"

Ava complied. She sat on the erected tent pole and let it slid down slowly. Again the feeling was so good it made her kept on going down all the way.

"Here you go!" Erick complimented her.

Ava produced a trembling smiled.

"You like it?"

Her face turned dark red. "No!" she denied.

"Now, pump me!" Erick commanded.

"Uh! Keep pulling the tail, okay?"

"Okay!"

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

Ava started to move. Her smile disappeared and reappeared as she fell the uneasiness of having two rods the size of Erick, mixed with the firm rub the rod exerted as she moved.

Erik released his grip on her tail.

"Keep it pulled!" Ava stopped her movement and cried in panic.

Erick ignored her. Instead, he grabbed her by the waist and pushed her down.

"Erick! Aaaarghhhh!"

Ava touched down. Immediately Erick pulled her up.

"Argghhhh! Erick! No!"

Erick didn't care. He repeated the process, each time Ava protested loudly.

Then suddenly her protest was cut short. Her head rolled up and the air escaped her lungs as she produced a long and loud moan. Her body shivered violently before falling down on his torso.

Erick let her sat on his lap, his rod in her tunnel. "Coming?" he asked as he hugged wet body.

Ava nodded and  chuckled.

"Want some more?"

Again she nodded and chuckled.

Sluggishly, she straitened up her seating posture and started pumping on herself. Holding his shoulder as pushing points, she found that her movement gave her less resistance and more pleasure now, probably because of the additional lubricant her tunnel secreted when she came, or because her body has adjusted to the new fillings.

"Erick!" she whispered not long after.

"Yes?"

"I'm coming!" she exclaimed, followed with another shudder and howl.

She again fell on his torso, but quickly forced herself back up. The sensation was too precious to miss.

She tried, but still she didn't last long. Again she howled and fell onto his body.

"Take it easy, Dear!" Erick calmed his girlfriend down.

Ava giggled nervously. "I need diversion!" she concluded, starting to hump him again.

For a few seconds, she pumped him in silently save for some sighs and soft moans. Her eyes stared blankly at the cars behind their car through the back window. Yet the feeling mounted too quickly she had to think of something else.

"Where did she eat you?" she suddenly asked.

"Who?"

"Mélanie!" Ava barked.

"Oh!" Erick got what she talked about. "At the taxi on our way to the airport."

"How did it feel like?"

"Good," Erick answered matter-of-factly, "but you're better than her!"

Ava smiled weakly. Her pumping gained speed. "Did she know about that?"

"Of course!" Erick answered, "but it's fair, I guess, as she also thinks that her husband is better than me!"

Ava came again, and fell back on his chest, and giggled. A few seconds later, she forced her body back and resumed her pumps. "Damn! This is too much!" she cursed with trembling voice, her body shivered as she moved up and down.

"Told you!" Erick said, with a smirk.

"How did you ... Ah ...! Keep you juice ..... Argh! From coming? Arghhh ...!" Ava asked between her moans. Her body shivered more and more violently at each push and pull.

"I squeezed the base of my rod ...! Ssshhh ...!" Erick answered wish weak voice, "or sometimes, shhh ...! Mélanie squeezed it for me!"

It was more than Ava could handle. She screamed and went limp yet another time.

Erick grunted, "and I think I'm about to come, too!"

"No!" Ava hissed, "don't come yet!" Then she forced herself back upright.

"I can't!" Erick yelled, "I can't!"

"Then squeeze it!" Ava yelled back, "just like you did with her!"

Erick hurriedly did like he was told. He grunted as his rod throbbed, shooting blanks inside Ava's crowded property.

Seeing her boyfriend got his empty release brought Ava down as well, she screamed as her body shakily moved up and down, every millimeter of his rod rubbed her brought her a mini-come. Several mini-comes later, a big one surges in, threw her to Erick's wide chest. She stopped grinding but kept on screaming. Having her pelvic area full of toy and Erick, her Kegel could hardly contract.

The storm surges finally left them. Breathing more slowly, Ava rested on his chest, enjoying the feeling of fullness down there, and Erick's gentle hand traversing her spine up and down. "I miss you, Dear," she murmured softly.

Relaxed, Ava realized the noise her boyfriend and her best friend are making at the front seat. She turned her body just enough to let her saw what they were doing, then quickly rested her head on her boyfriend's chest again
"Are you sure our drive is safe?" she commented lightly.

"I think so." Erick said just as lightly, "let them have fun, too."

"Do you want Dave to mount you?" Erick suddenly asked a few seconds later.

"Together, with you?" Ava asked after a second of pause.

"Uh huh," Erick replied.

"If that's okay with you," she responded.

"Okay?" Erick said, "I want use to have it!"

Ava chuckled. "Who's going to have my back hole, then?" she mocked him.

"Me, of course!"

"But I want to watch you as I come!" Ava protested.

"Who said you are allowed to come?"

"Screw you!"

"Hey," suddenly Erick said, "I have a recording of our last session in the taxi, Mélanie and me. Do you want to watch it?"

"You recorded it?"

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"To show you!"

"Are you trying to make me jealous?"

"Nope, I think we can enjoy it together!"

"You, pervert!" Ava scolded, then continued, "Is it steamy?"

"You judge it yourself," Erick responded.

"If it is, I might go off again!" Ava protested, "and I'm tired!"

"Well, you have to pump me again anyway," Erick replied, "I still have not come yet!"

Ava moaned. Can I finish you off with my mouth?"

"Nope! This time I want to come inside you!"

Ava groaned, then sluggishly straightened up her seating position. She sighed softly as Erick's rod shifted inside her as she moved. "Where is the recording?"

"You want to watch it?"

"Yes! Let's watch it together!"

Erick smiled, he fished his phone and opened the media file.

Ava fell to his chest so she could watch the video with him.

"Move your hips, please!" Erick commanded as he pressed Play button.

"Damn you!" Ava cursed but resumed pumping anyway. Immediately the feeling start to build up inside her.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.3K 14
"๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ-๐—ธ". ๐—œ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฝ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ, ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๏ฟฝ...
10.5K 394 21
๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™ 
20.4K 898 22
a s4s book where they're not gangbanging and dying i don't fucking know.
5.2K 112 14
a sudden unforseen event, in particular an instance of love at first sight .