All I Want is Love

By BabyCakes2921

When you start feeling empty as if you have nothing left, all you need is love. If you have not read Loving... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Part 52
Author Talks

Chapter 5

3.5K 113 12
By BabyCakes2921

DEBBIE'S POV

"Girl well first let me tell you the bad things and then the good happy thing"

"Oh Lord alright tell me", she said rolling her eyes playfully. I got comfortable on the bed and popped my mouth like when Tamar Braxton do it. That's how you know it's about to get real.

"Okay so first when Marcus found out about Taj he dropped my kids off here and left to California with Paco cause Taj flew out there I guess"

"Man where is that fvck nicca, I can't wait to go fed on him", she said getting hype and pissed off.

"Girl you already know he taken care of. But he dropped my babies off here and didn't tell them who they were going with"

"Wait why he ain't just tell you?"

"I was on a date with Meek and we were out all day and night and I had my phone off, I figured since their dad was watching them I could trust that they'd be safe but apparently I can't trust their dad to be there for them"

"I get where you coming from boo so when did they get back?"

"Girl you've been in a coma for a few weeks now but Marcus stay out of town and he just got back a few hours ago. And I didn't even know Paco was even back with my little babies. He took them to Cali with him when we found out you died"

"Wait, who said I died?", she asked with her voice getting higher.

"Paco called everybody saying the doctor told him you died, but I didn't think you did so I didn't tell the kids that, oh and speaking of kids, yo neice, yo twin Yeah her a** gone disappear. Her back gone meet her legs half way cause her attitude is gone make me beat her"

"Noo, you know I don't like y'all whooping my twin"

"Girl she missed you and forgot who I was, I'm pregnant and humongous and she acting a fool gone make me mess her all the way up"

"No don't hurt her I'll get her and you are big, how far along are you?"

"7 months girl and Marcus be acting like I'm about to go into birth any second"

"You already know, he real overprotective of you and the kids"

"Yeah I know and that was shown tonight..."

"What happened tonight?"

"I don't know what got into him but after Zoey had her little temper tantrum I went to the room and Meek came in. And he raped me girl, I called Marcus telling him to call Darien and tell them to come to tha house cause I was gone get him back but it didn't go like that, Marcus was like my crew ain't nowhere without me and he kept askin what happened but I didn't wanna tell him. He hung up on me and came to the house"

"Dvmn I go in a coma and everything happen"

"Tuh, that's all I'm saying. We handled him and drove here to see you and I'm so happy you're back. The doctors told us 2 months before Paco said you died"

"I'm not going nowhere and I missed everybody to death especially my babies. I can't wait til everybody wake up"

"I know I miss the triplets and Zyaire so much, we need to go on a family vacation with the kids"

"We do but you gotta drop this one first, we can't have you having a baby in the plane or wherever we going", she said rubbing my stomach.

"Well actually...I'm not having a baby", I looked at her face and she looked confused. "I'm having twins Kee", I smiled.

"Oh my gooossshh!!", she got happy and hugged me. "Don't play with me you're really having twins"

"Yeah I am girl"

"Wait did you get checked after Meek raped you?"

"No, I'm fine..."

"Debbie go get checked on please bapes. You need to make sure both of my little babies are okay"

"Okay later I will, I'm hungry"

"Alright and I am too, where'd Paco and Marcus go?"

"I don't even know, Marcus just told me to come in here so they could talk, hold up I'm just now realizing, he been calling me baby"

"Well I mean..."

"No don't say it Kee, I don't want to be all mushy gushy, I'm a let the kids stay with him for a while though until I can get my own place, I gotta start working and everything like ugh but I'm a worry about that later, I got my sister back", I sang laughing.

"Don't stress boo cause you never gone be without money trust me"

"Yeah I know and guess what else"

"I'm scared to know shoot", we both started laughing and then I told her.

"Jada gave you blood"

"Foreal?! Where is she?", she asked sitting up a little bit.

"She's probably home right now, she gave you blood and they did the transfusion and it was successful. Girl God has really blessed us"

"I know, we gotta go to church again"

"We do, when you come home we're going"

"Okay...", before she finished somebody was knocking on the door so I got up wobbling to go get it and it was Jada.

I put my finger in front of my lip signaling her to be quiet and I said, "Kee you have a very important visitor.

"Who?", Jada walked in quietly and when she seen Jada she screamed.

"Eeeeezzzz Jada!!", Jada walked to her and hugged her and Kee started crying, she hasn't seen Jada in forever and she gave her blood, I'd be crying too, then I noticed that I was but that woke the kids up.

Paco's POV

We were all chillin in the hospital room. I was nice to see Kee smiling and stuff.

Her doctor Renee came in the room.

"Visiting hours will be over in about ten minutes, Qyandra needs her rest"

"Thanks Renee, can anybody stay the night??"

"Only one person can stay the night with you"

"Okaee" Renee left the room and everybody started getting themselves together.

In the mist of that I saw Kee looking at me and biting her lip. Man that's the same look she would give me when she wanted some.

Ugghh only if she remember. I swear I would fvck the shyt out of her.

That's prob what she need to remember anyway. I got up to get the kids things together so we could go home.

We literally been here all day and I needa get in the shower. Debbie took the stroller with the triplets out the room and Zyaire walked out with his cousins.

I was about to leave out with the kids' bags when Kee called me.

"Paco"

"Yes babe"

"Can you stay the night with me??"

"I gotta get the kids to bed"

"Plleeaaassee" she poked her bottom lip out and made the cutest pouting face.

I sighed, "Ard lemme see if they'll take the kids."

"Its already taken care of all you gotta do is take their bags outside"

I smirk and went out the room giving Marcus all the kids' bags.

"You staying tonight bro??"

"Yea she asked me too"

"Ard man be safe and take care of my sister"

"Ard one", we dapped and he headed out.

I hugged and kissed all the kids, Debbie and Jada as they headed to the elevator.

I went back into the room to see that the bed was empty but I heard the shower running.

I'm so glad I brought my bag of clothes up earlier. I pulled the couch bed out and got comfortable turning threw channels.

I was sitting there on my phone when I heard the bathroom door open. I looked up to see Kee completely naked and still a little wet.

My eyes were glued to her body as my dvck got hard. I love this girl with everything in me.

I was broken out of my daze when I heard her speak. "I'm sorry there wasn't no towels and I needed to get wash"

"Its okaee babe"

"I'm guessing you already seen my body before though huh??"

"Yea I seen everything you got and I admire it all" I said getting up walking towards her.

"And I'm guessing I seen him before too huh??" She asked looking down at my ball shorts.

"Yup you even named him babe" I said holding her from behind.

"Oh really??"

"Yup you sure did"

"And whats his name??" She asked as she placed her hands on top of mines as they roamed her body.

"PJ" I said in my husky voice that she like so much. Well used to.

From behind her I could see her bite on her bottom lip as my fingers lightly brushed over her wet cat.

"And whyy do I call him that??"

"Cause that's lil Princeton Jr" I said grinding against her a little.

I heard a moan escape her lips and that made me smirk. I still got it. I was rubbing on her clit while grinding against and sucking on her neck.

"Daddy misses you mommy"

"Mmm" she moaned not responding to me. I moved my hands and moved from in back of her to get in the shower.

I smiled to myself as I heard her catch her breath. I got in the shower making sure I clean up well.

I was in there for a good minute. When I came out the couch bed was up, the lights were off and Kee watching TV.

"Whyy you put the couch bed back up"

"Because if we really together like you say we are than I want ti remember that and for you not to distant yaself"

"Understandable"

I threw on my boxers and hopped in the bed with her. I noticed that she had on some short shorts and a tank top with no bra.

"So how long we been seeing each other??"

"Since we were 16. We knew each other since we were like 7 but I was always with Marcus. We started off as best friends and one night it just escaladed."

"And Marcus is??"

"The lightskin guy that was in here. He's one of your other siblings. Your the youngest out of 5"

We talked almost all night. It reminded me of the night we first decided to start being with each other on a higher level.

This might not be as bad as I thought. I pulled Kee into my chest as her back faced me. I miss sleeping like this. I know imma sleep good tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.2K 52
Come see the good in me, cause they won't accept me and I feel like I'm scarred for my wrongs.
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
691K 16.2K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate๐Ÿค
445 8 14
A drug lords daughter gets herself in an unpleasant situation with her ex boyfriend who is an up and coming drug dealer meanwhile her and one of her...