The Secret Slytherin Queen

By egg1304

Dani Silverclaw, is the daughter of Regulus Black. She goes by her mothers maiden name to hide the truth from... More

-intro information-
1- The Black-story
2- 21 Days to Get with Riddle
3- Potatoes and Boys
4- Corridors and Virgins
5-Breakfast
6- Notts and notes
7- Boyfriends, Incest and Deatheaters
8- Saved by the Slap
9- A Good Night's Sleep in A Riddle's Sized Bed
10- Walking Up Next to a Death Eater
11-Short Silk Dress
12- A Good Spanking is Needed
13-Nott-y girls get in trouble
14- A Difficult Task
15- Who's your daddy?
16- The Kiss of Death
17- A Plus One Breakup
18- Sick Desires
19-Sicker Desires
20- Draco's Desk Chair
21- 3 Boys, one party
22- Activities in the Closet
24-A Party You'll Wanna Forget
24- She Devil Exposed
25- I'll show you mine if you show me yours
26- A Ride on a Train
27-Dead Body
28-Cousin Silverclaw
29-Rituals and Games
30-Balls and balls
31- Polyjuice
32- Bodies and Shovels
33-Expecto Patronum
34-Three Wizards
35- Yule Ball from Hell
36- I love you
37- Ra Ra Ra
38-Forbidden
40- Web of Lies
41-Pregame
42- Slytherin vs Gryffindor
43- The Emotional After Party
44- Stripper
45- DNA Samples
46- The results
47- Our Father
48-Sin
49- Mind Reading
50- Boys' Dorms
51-Snot
52- Father of mine
53-Ours
54-Razors
56- You are mine
56- Bathroom meetings
57- Death Eater Meeting
58-Gasoline
59- Love triangles, circles and squares
60- Another Slytherin Party
61- The Better Brother
62-A Bad Family Reunion
63- Detention
64- What happend?
65-All alone in the party
66- Slurred
67- Small moments

39-Goosebumps

1.1K 22 9
By egg1304

(All good girls go to hell-Billie Eilish)

Dani's POV
"Oh we are going to have fun little cousin." Damian said all gleeful. I scowled at him. "I'm not your friend so let's get on with it." I said. He frowned. "Aw don't get mean with me because pretty boy got your panties in a twist." He said coyly. This asshole always poking at me. "Nott and I are fine." I spat. He laughed. "My mistake I said pretty. I meant pretty damaged boy." He winked, referring obviously to Riddle. "What are you talking about?" I whispered.

His laughed boomed in the empty grounds. "Oh don't lie to yourself cousin, you love him but you can't have him, especially if you share the same daddy. It's one thing to almost fuck your third cousin but to fuck your half brother? Ouf sinful even for my tastes. Although tell me why haven't you told him yet?" He cocked his head to the side. I clenched my teeth. My jaw was in pain.

I wanted to rip his head off. "Fuck off Damien." I said. He walked closer taunting me. "Maybe because me daddy dearest will kill his son. Tom Riddle has no parental bone. He's the devil. And yet his spawns are having sex. Makes sense now that I put it like that. Pure debauchery." He purred.

"We don't even know for sure yet." I yelled exasperated. He clicked his tongue. "We don't but I have a hunch." He smiled.

We walked outside of the grounds and Damien aparated us to my manor. It was just as I left it.
"Careful there." He motioned at the bush outside the manor. "What now?" I raised my arms. He giggled. "That's where mommy lies." The did the hand motions as muggles did for praying.

I rolled my eyes. "Was outside the manor necessary?" I whispered. She was vile but not to be buried outside. "I wouldn't want her ghost inside personally." He shrugged and moved on the the tree where Lorenzo was buried.

Damien spelled an incantation and the body rose. It was still decomposing. It wasn't destroyed. "Now using unicorn blood and the his fathers blood.. With this potion, his souls might be able to return to us. If not we will improvise." He muttered. How the hell did he get his father's blood. He grabbed my hand and cut my palm with a dagger. "Hey! What the fuck!" I yelled and he held my hand over Lorenzo's corpse letting the blood leak on him. "Now read the sentence on this paper." He handed my the paper, I did as I was told.

His chest cavity started to rise. I stumbled back wards. Damien spelled over him. A dark mist came out of his wand. My eyes got blurry. I couldn't see. I fell to the wet grassy ground. "Damien, Damien I can't see!" I panicked.

"If his soul comes back your vision will too." He muttered. "If? What if it doesn't?" I yelled. He chuckled. "Small price to pay for what you've done." He muttered. "Won't it need another soul to bring him back?" I yelled. "Yes but we don't have another wizards fresh soul laying around here do we?" He said. All I could see was darkness. I could hear him breathing. "Looks like he's not coming back." He muttered. I felt pure rage. I pulled out my wand. I pointed to the direction of his voice and said the unforgivable curse. "Acadia kedavra!" I screamed. A loud thump means I got him. I breathed heavily the blackness started to go away, my vision restoring.

Lorenzo's corpse took a deep breath as if he was drowning. His body healed. "Dani?" He stammered his voice still raspy.

"You killed me!" He exclaimed after looking around him. "Well you pissed me off." I muttered.

He looked confused but he was still seated in dirt. Damien's body laid a feat next to him. A shriek escaped his lips. "What's wrong Lorenzo? I thought you wanted to kill me." I stepped closer to him. He panted. "I-what did you-." He mumbled.

"I killed him. That's what a dead body looks like." I lifted Damien's arm. "Feel it. You wanna play tough? We'll go ahead." I said through my clenched teeth. He looked at me in fear. "Now I brought you back. Don't make me send you back." I snapped. He nodded. "I'm sorry look I thought. Well I mean you are evil but..."

"Stop. I never wanted to kill you or anyone, but if someone goes in the way of myself and the people I love they will die. I would've done the same for you but you broke my trust." I spat. His face got angry. His shoulders tense. "Broke your trust! Ha! That's rich, you are the death eater! I was protecting my friends." I slapped him. "Everyone is one of them. Even Pansy. Now grow some balls and be normal for once." He seemed like he'd seen a ghost. Pansy too? I excepted the guys...." He muttered I rolled my eyes. "Well Zambini not yet." I muttered. He nodded.

We aparated back to the school and sneaked into my dorm so he could clean up.  I filled  him in on everything he missed.

"You cannot tell anyone that I brought you back. Not yet." I whispered. He nodded.

(Pacify her- Melanie Martinez)
Pansy's POV
I walked into the hallway. "Wait!" I heard Draco's voice behind me. "What!" I yelled raising my arms. "Look I'm sorry, I'm not sure why it happened. Me and you are good-."

"But not what you want." I cut him off. He shook his head. "I just don't know." He looked genuinely sad but I felt like exploding. "I'm sick of this! You can have it all, why keep me? All I see is what you want me to be! Prettier, happier, richer, bigger tits. I'm so sick of myself! Always comparing and trying!" I broke into tears. He came closer I pulled away.

"Look Pans, love. I. I've been bad for you. I don't like her. I know my flaws." He ran his hand through he white blond hair. "You think that, will make me feel better Draco? A half excuse. You love her say it! You love the mud blood. Don't lie! I've seen you look at her. It... hurts." My voice cracked like my soul.

"I could never be her." I whispered. He just looked at me with a saddened expression. "Just let me go! You keep messing with me every time you're down. Please." I broke. "Let me go." I pleaded. A tear rolled down his eye. "I don't think I can." He muttered. "If you even ever loved me a tiny bit.... Please Draco let me go. You are killing me. I'm breaking. I'm like a toy you keep destroyed over and over again." I fell to my knees. He crouched down. "I do love you. Your free Pans. Please forgive me one day." He kissed my forehead.

(Hypnotic- Zella Day)
Theodore's POV
I was watching Malfoy stuff his face with eggs. All for the quidditch game this season. He thought eating good the day of would make him a better player.

It was Slytherin versus Gryffindor. We had them. "Wow Malfoy, you'll puke just with one tumble." Zambini laughed. "Shut it Zucchini." Malfoy hissed. We all laughed. It was honestly funny.

Dani walked in. She sat between me and Riddle. "Hi boys." She smirked. "Calm down dude." Malfoy said dramatically. She crunched her nose. "Dude? Really dude?" She said annoyed. "Zambini got called Zucchini by Malfoy." Riddle chuckled. Dani's eyes went wide as she poured coffee. "Have I entered an alternate universe where Malfoy is funny?" She mused. He grunted.

Pansy wasn't here yet, although it was still a mystery what went down between them last night. "Where Pansy?" Dani asked. Malfoy shot her a look. "She's your friend. You should know." He stabbed his omelette dramatically. "She's your girlfriend." She replied. "Was." He muttered. We all stayed quiet. "Awkward." Dani said sarcastically.

Lorenzo walked in. Lorenzo.

"What the bloody hell." I whispered in Dani's ear. She just looked at him like any other normal day. What the bloody hell?

Even Riddle looked mortified. Draco dropped his fork. "Hi Lorenzo!" She said happily. We all stared at her and then him. "What the bloody hell did you do?" Riddle barked in her face. A feline smile grew on her face. "Me?" She broke into a deep chuckle. "Don't ask questions you don't want to know." She whispered close to his lips. It was deadly. I felt jealous but it wasn't in a sexual way how she did it. It was threatening.

"Lorenzo mate! What the bloody hell happened to you? I see a scar under your eye?" Zambini said like an idiot. Someone had to let him know what was going on. This was becoming a comic relief. Lorenzo smiled. "Well I fell, Dani knows this story." He winked.

She clenched her jaw. There was clearly something going on and I needed to know what. "Malfoy what happened? Cat caught your tongue?" Lorenzo smirked. Malfoy gulped. He finally stopped eating. I didn't. Know bringing back the dead had that desired effect, as well as making him shut up.

"You killed him." Draco stated. Dani gasped. "False accusation will get your throat ripped out, or maybe I'll feed your tongue to the owls." She made little noises of munching. Lorenzo laughed. "I missed you Dani." Lorenzo smiled. A genuine smile. We're we in a alternate reality? What was going on? "Where is Pansy?" Lorenzo asked.

Everyone stayed silent. "She's um busy." I
said briefly. He nodded slowly.
"Are you at throuple now?" Lorenzo pointed at me, Dani and Riddle.

"I wish! It would be nice just to watch." Zambini said a loud. This man had no filters a sex addict.

"Don't worry Enzo poo I've issued a no hanky panky zone. No sharing is caring here." She smirked. She was a damn fucking bitch sometimes. Always degrading everyone. I rolled my eyes.

"Tonight we have the quidditch game and pre and after party. You ready Berkshire?" I said changing the subject.

"Well I feel like a slept like the dead, I'm well rested so of course Nott." He smirked. That comment gave me goosebumps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 786 63
MATTHEO RIDDLE FAN FICTION A shy girl named Fallon Laurent had to transfer schools from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts for a reason only she knows. Her fami...
13.2K 640 41
They were lovers. Inseparable. They loved each other more then anything but then everything changed. Mattheo turned to Dark side. And Julia she watch...
16.8K 258 100
This is the story about a girl who is new at hogwarts. she gets sorted into Slytherin and finds Friends fast. Especially the Slytherin Boys, Mattheo...
137K 4.7K 75
When a young girl befriends both the Marauders and Severus Snape, chaos ensues as she is constantly forced to pick a side. Tensions rise as she is in...