Love Island 2019 - Tommy Fury

By GoddessofWarandDeath

A bombshell and a boxer what could go wrong? More importantly what could go right? When Lauren Bowen walks i... More

Disclaimer
Lauren Bowen
Interview
Hot Tub Meeting and First Recoupling
Danny
Two Dates
Hideaway Opens
Tensions Rise
Elma and Maura Make Waves
Tommy's Choice
Jordan and Tom
First Kiss and Yewande's Doubts
Hard Questions
Arabella
Love Triangle Number 100
Yelling and Tom's First Mistake
Lauren Defends Maura
Kisses Fan Flames
Tweets and Backstabbers
Tom's Final Mistake and A Dumping
Lucie's Betrayal and Casa Amor Returns
Sexy Charades
Raunchy Races
Explosive Reunions Part 1
Explosive Reunions Part 2
Tense Talks
Stunned
Craig David
Next Step
Chris and Francesca
Hideaway
Francesca vs Maura
Anton Fucks Up
Michael and Joanna
India, Greg, and Harley
Michael Shocks The Villa Round 2
Love Triangle 1000
Amber's Choice
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Headline Wars
Anna Vs Jordan
Babies
Final Dates
Families
Final
Epilogue Part 1 - January 2021
Epilogue Part 2- August 2021 - October 2022
Epilogue Part 3 - February 2023 - July 2023

Dumpings and Amy Leaves

1.3K 30 0
By GoddessofWarandDeath

Tommy's pov:

We were all still sitting at the fire pit after Jourdan and Danny left and were still facing choosing whether to send Lucie and George or Amy and Curtis home. I felt Lauren squeeze my hand and I knew that it was a nightmare scenario for both of us. 

I turned to Lauren and looked at her "this sucks. Curtis is my best mate in here." 

"I know," She nodded. "Amy's my best friend but we do have to talk about the other couple." I agreed with her because she was right "George hasn't really had time in here but he doesn't really talk much to anyone and Lucie I don't think she can look past this thing with you." 

I nodded "I agree. I don't like the thought of sending Lucie home but she's not giving things a proper try with other people because she's hooked on me." She nodded "all I know is that I can't send Curtis home Laur, I just can't." 

Michael and Joanna chose to save Amy and Curtis, Maura and Marvin saved Lucie and George, Anna and Ovie chose to save Amy and Curtis, Anton and Belle chose to save Amy and Curtis also meaning that Lucie and George were leaving but we still had to say our vote. 

Lauren sighed and spoke "this absolutely sucks as I'm good friends with both of the girls but a decision had to be made. We chose to save this couple because not only are they both a massive part of the villa and have impacted every single one of us in here but they deserve the world as well. Most importantly, I just couldn't see the person I care about most in here lose the person who's practically his brother. So the couple we have chosen to save is... Amy and Curtis." Amy and Curtis both smiled at us as we all got up and hugged Lucie and George. 

It sucks to see her go but I definitely think that we made the right decision. Lucie will definitely find love on the outside, I just think that her time was up in here. 

We all headed to get ready for bed and I brushed my teeth while thinking about tonight. I smiled as Lauren came down and joined me in the bed facing me. I looked at her for a minute "thank you for tonight." 

"For what?"

I pushed the hair from her face "for keeping Curtis and Amy." 

"There was never another option T," I smiled at the nickname. "Even if it was my choice alone I never would have sent Curtis and Amy home because of the bond between you and Curtis and me and Amy." 

I shook my head in disbelief over how lucky I had gotten with her before placing my arms around her waist and pulling her closer to me. "I love you," I whispered to her just unable to hold it back anymore. 

She looked at me with wide eyes before smiling "I love you too."  I kissed her hard and she moved closer to me and deepened the kiss before we fell asleep cuddled together. 

It felt like no time at all had passed when the lights blasted on and I heard Lauren groan before pecking me and following Amber and Anna up to the bathroom. I followed after her and we hugged on top of the stairs. I brushed my teeth and met Curtis outside in the kitchen as we talked about last night. 

We all moved down to the bean bags by the pool "the big L has been dropped." 

Jordan was stunned "you dropped it?" 

I nodded as Michael looked at Curtis "what?" 

"Yeah, I dropped it." I started still smiling about it "last night, when we were in bed. We were just kissing and all of a sudden I couldn't hold it in anymore and just said it. I mean to know that she feels the same way about me is absolutely amazing." 

I do feel that it was the right time to tell Lauren that I love her because I do feel it and I didn't want her to go another minute without knowing. 

All of the guys smiled before congratulating me which made me happy that they were happy for me. I looked at them "I've never felt this way before." 

"Mate," Curtis spoke. "You said to me one time, life's a game and finding love is the prize." 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

I pulled Anna, Amber, and Maura to the terrace to tell them about last night. I looked at them "I wanted tell you guys about me and Tommy and last night. We've dropped the L-bomb." All three of them looked at me stunned "I know. But you know what? I really liked the way we've done it because I don't need a big gesture to say I love you, I just need him to say it to me." All of the girls smiled and congratulated me. 

When you feel loved by someone it's the most amazing feeling, but to be loved by Tommy who could have absolutely anyone that he wants and he chooses me, that's absolutely incredible. He absolutely can not do enough for me which is absolutely awesome and it's just because he wants to. It's a cool feeling and one I'm not letting go anytime soon.

All of us girls headed inside to get dressed. I got dressed in a white leopard print bikini with my hair up in a bun. 

I headed downstairs and outside almost immediately to the kitchen to fill my water bottle. I felt someone come up behind me and smiled feeling familiar arms around my waist. I heard Tommy whisper to me "I hope it's alright that I told the guys about dropping the L-word." 

"T," I started turning around in his arms and looking at him. "It's alright. I wouldn't want you to hide that you love me ever. Plus I told the girls." 

Tommy nodded "I just wanted to make sure that you knew that I had told the guys." I smiled and kissed him glad that I had found someone like him. 

I don't care that Tommy told the guys because I told the girls but I love that he came and told me that they knew because it bodes well for the future.

Amy and Curtis then came down and I could tell that Curtis and Amy were both crying. Curtis looked at us "can you all gather around the fire pit please." We all nodded and moved to sit down. 

I felt Tommy sit next to me as Amy spoke "this is something I thought I would never have to do. But... I have made some of the best friends I have ever, ever had. I found someone who was like my sister," she looked at me at that making me smile through the tears that were beginning to fall as Tommy wrapped his arm around me. "My Love Island journey finished last night when I sat at that fire pit and I looked at it and I thought even if I had to take the last week, I would take it if it meant I could have those first four weeks all over again. I want to leave in a positive way surrounded by the people I love, like this. So... I will be leaving the villa once I pack my case." 

Michael was the first one up as I broke down crying feeling Maura rubbing my arm as Tommy pulled me into his side. I finally put myself together enough to get up and hug her. Once I let her go, I was immediately pulled in a bruising hug by Tommy who was letting me sap all of his strength and take every drop of comfort from him. I couldn't have been more grateful for him right now. 

I'm going to miss her so much. She was one of my closest friends and almost like my sister. It absolutely sucks to see her go but I understand why she's leaving I might be the same way if I had to watch Tommy crack on with someone else while being stuck in a villa with him. 

We all saw her out and then headed upstairs to get ready for the night. I had a hard time getting ready and doing my makeup without tearing up. I finally managed to get ready for the night, I did my makeup and put my hair in a bun again. 

I was dressed in black heels, white shorts, and a black lace shirt as we all walked to the kitchen and did a toast to Amy before splitting up for the night. Maura pulled me to the swings to talk "all I could think about was shit, maybe if I hadn't told Curtis I liked him, maybe she would have stayed longer." 

"He was always going to crack on with someone else," I spoke as I looked at her. "he admitted it, he said he'd crack on with someone else. I don't think you can blame yourself for anything that's happened." 

"She must be absolutely devastated." 

"I think the best thing is that it happened on her own terms and not on anyone else's." Maura nodded as she looked at me "I think it would definitely be a waste if you and Curtis didn't get together. Amy's kind of left to give you a free run, really." She nodded as we both stood up before Maura headed to talk to Curtis. 

I moved to join Tommy on one of the daybeds as we watched Marvin take Amber to chat. Tommy looked at me "what do you think about that?" 

"I think that Amber is going to eat him alive," I chuckled as I looked at them. "She's not into him like at all." 

Amber then got a text "islanders, it's time to meet your new arrivals. Please welcome Chris and Francesca to the villa." I felt Tommy grip my hand tight at the mention of Chris making me smile a little as we waited for the new people. 

Next Time: 

Amber breaks down 

New people Chris and Francesca come in

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 823 28
"πš πš‘πšŽπš— 𝙸'πš– πš‹πšŠπšŒπš” πš’πš— π™²πš‘πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš˜ 𝙸 πšπšŽπšŽπš• πš’πš." πš…πšŠπš•πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πšŠ π™·πšžπšπšœπš˜πš— πš‘πšŠπš πšŠπš•πš–πš˜πšœπš πšπš’πšŸπšŽπš— πšžπš™ πš˜πš— πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ. πšƒ...
9.3K 310 7
In 2017, Belva Ellis secured herself as a firm fan favourite when she revealed that she only applied to be on love island because of game of truth or...
67.1K 1.4K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
81.8K 610 42
We all know love island where people decide to spend their summers trying to find love with each other while going through challenges and let's not f...