As The World Caves In ( Hermi...

By infectedhg

A Malfoy? With a muggle-born? Y/N Malfoy had brought nothing but shame to her family name. But after finding... More

Act I: Why Not Me
1 : Pretend
2 : Insecure
3: Hope
4: Awkward
5: Jealousy
6: Three Words
7: A Cheat
8: Why Her
9: Second Best
10: Hermione's Help
11: First Task
12: Luna's Advice
13: It's You
14: Eager
15: Secret Relationship
16: Scars
17: Valentine's Day
18: Krum
19: Yours
20: Blissful Moment
21: Victory
22: Mine
23: Ron
24: Last Kiss
25: The End
26: The Ring
Act II: Just Trust Me
1: New Family
2: Lies & Excuses
3: Birthday Gifts
4: Birthday Gifts II
5: Prefect Privilege
6: Ahoy Hogwarts
7: New Girl
8: You're Enough
9: Forbidden Love
10: Replacement
11: Take Care
12: Masquerade Ball
13: Two Fools
14: The Potion
15: Anything for Her
16: Dumbledore's Army
17: Lights Down Low
18: Just Trust Me
Act III: Just Love Me
1: The Mission
2: Amortentia
3: Belated Birthday
4: Unconditional Love
5: A Fool For Her
6: Late
7: Tragedy
8: Harsh
9: Move On
10: Drunk Confession
11: Astronomy Tower
12: A Future Together
13: Betrayal
14: Hermione's Death
15: Dead
IV: As The World Caves In
1: You And I
2: Five Minutes
3: The Wedding
4: Oblivious
5: Weasley
Authors Note
6: Payback
7: Player
8: The Locket
9: Cheater
10: Torn Heart
11: The End
12: The End?
V: As Long As I Live
1: Constricted Heart
2: Deal With The Devil
3: Eager Werewolf
4: Girl Like No Other
5: Sexual Tension
6: You Love Me
8: Handcrafted Angel
9: As The World Caves In
For the Jennie Kim simps
Important!
New Hermione x (Y/N) fic
released a new Hermione fanfic!

7: Utter Confusion

1.7K 46 17
By infectedhg

slight sexual topic mentioned

----------

Hogsmaede.

"You coming, 'Mione?" spoke Ron as he and Harry were about to enter Honeydukes. His girlfriend was about to respond until she saw a glimpse of platinum-blonde hair just a few shops away. She hesitantly shook her head and left without explanation.

"(Y/N)," she spoke breathlessly when she entered the shop full of books, the Slytherin girl felt taken-aback by finally getting approached by her. "I mean- what're you doing here? Stalker much." she quickly said sarcastically with a cross of her arms over her chest.

"Says the one who entered just a few seconds after I did, and uttered my name the moment she got in." replied a highly amused (Y/N).  She received an eye roll in return, the two began to look at the books on the shelves. 

"Ron saw my hand last night," confessed Hermione quite reluctantly after a moment of silence, the platinum-haired girl's eyebrows raising slightly in confusion. "Your drawings on my hand. You wrote your name on it." she explained.

"He forbid me to talk to you."

She watched (Y/N)'s expression carefully, wondering how will she respond to this. But to her utter confusion, the Slytherin girl's lips curved into her usual cheeky grin. "Yet here you are, approaching me and still talking to me. I thought you claimed to hate me, Granger?" teased (Y/N).

Hermione gave a scowl in return and turned her eyes back onto the books. She was utterly confused by herself; she couldn't fathom her hatred towards the Slytherin girl. "I genuinely despise you." said Hermione firmly.

"You make my heart beat too fast to take in your insults." replied (Y/N) cheekily.

Hermione scoffed and stormed out of the shop, ignoring the fact that she knew that her cheeks were heating up and it wasn't due to weather conditions. She began strolling around Hogsmaede, staring down at the ground as she collected her thoughts and feelings, unable to understand them. Soon, she heard quick footsteps approaching from behind her, the familiar scent bringing her an odd sense of familiarity and comfort.

"Let me join you, you look like a lost miserable pup." pointed out (Y/N). "Misery loves company."

Hermione looked at the girl, growing quite bewildered as she realised how much paler (Y/N) looked, her hair used to be platinum-blonde, but now it was nearly comparable to the white snow.

"I'm not miserable, I'm just having some quality time with my own self." insisted Hermione with a huff, her eyes averted to the leather bag the Slytherin girl was holding. "What's that?" she questioned curiously.

"Hm? Oh," replied (Y/N), lifting the leather bag and taking the contents out of it with her other hand. "Just sketches, drawings." she shrugged, handing them to the Gryffindor girl.

"Oh wow." was Hermione's immediate reaction to the sketches of nude women. "Were these taken in person?" she asked as she flipped through every page.

"Mhm. All is professional work, of course." assured (Y/N) truthfully.

Hermione was wearing an impressed expression as she noticed the Slytherin girl's talent shown on pieces of paper. She reached the latest sketches, which looked just a tad bit familiar to her, but she couldn't put her finger on it. 

"You have favoritism." observed Hermione. "You drew this girl multiple times," she said, showing a sketch of a nude woman that had her eyes colored gleaming red. "And this girl as well." she went on as she flipped the page to a sketch of yet another woman but with tattoos visible on her upper thighs. And another different feature were her hands; that had claws.

"You could say that." nodded (Y/N) honestly. "But again, professional work." she mentioned yet again, making sure that fact is crystal clear.

Hermione gave her back the sketch. The two strolled in silence as the Gryffindor girl looked like she was contemplating something.

"(Y/N)," she spoke hesitantly. "I want you to draw me like your naked girls."

----------

what am i doing? idk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 7.8K 51
Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Complete | Yet still taking requests! ...
9.6K 388 30
Various Harry Potter (girls) x Modern! fem reader *Warning⚠️ • Grammatical error • Foul language • All I published with pictures came from Pinterest...
132K 2.7K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...
641K 15.7K 80
Prophecy states a child born on the sixteenth of June will rise as a strong witch, loyal to her own, with a rare ability. Shall she aid the Dark Lord...