As The World Caves In ( Hermi...

By infectedhg

A Malfoy? With a muggle-born? Y/N Malfoy had brought nothing but shame to her family name. But after finding... More

Act I: Why Not Me
1 : Pretend
2 : Insecure
3: Hope
4: Awkward
5: Jealousy
6: Three Words
7: A Cheat
8: Why Her
9: Second Best
10: Hermione's Help
11: First Task
12: Luna's Advice
13: It's You
14: Eager
15: Secret Relationship
16: Scars
17: Valentine's Day
18: Krum
19: Yours
20: Blissful Moment
21: Victory
22: Mine
23: Ron
24: Last Kiss
25: The End
26: The Ring
Act II: Just Trust Me
1: New Family
2: Lies & Excuses
3: Birthday Gifts
4: Birthday Gifts II
5: Prefect Privilege
6: Ahoy Hogwarts
7: New Girl
8: You're Enough
9: Forbidden Love
10: Replacement
11: Take Care
12: Masquerade Ball
13: Two Fools
14: The Potion
15: Anything for Her
16: Dumbledore's Army
17: Lights Down Low
18: Just Trust Me
Act III: Just Love Me
1: The Mission
2: Amortentia
3: Belated Birthday
4: Unconditional Love
5: A Fool For Her
6: Late
7: Tragedy
8: Harsh
9: Move On
10: Drunk Confession
11: Astronomy Tower
12: A Future Together
13: Betrayal
14: Hermione's Death
15: Dead
IV: As The World Caves In
1: You And I
2: Five Minutes
3: The Wedding
4: Oblivious
5: Weasley
Authors Note
6: Payback
7: Player
8: The Locket
9: Cheater
10: Torn Heart
11: The End
12: The End?
V: As Long As I Live
1: Constricted Heart
2: Deal With The Devil
3: Eager Werewolf
4: Girl Like No Other
6: You Love Me
7: Utter Confusion
8: Handcrafted Angel
9: As The World Caves In
For the Jennie Kim simps
Important!
New Hermione x (Y/N) fic
released a new Hermione fanfic!

5: Sexual Tension

2.7K 49 31
By infectedhg

very much not family friendly content
----------

Harley Quinn could tell that (Y/N) and Hermione's relationship was improving. When I say improving I really mean that whenever the Malfoy girl teased her, Hermione now responded by slamming her book on the desk, rather than the cheeky girl's head. Although the two would quarrel alot; there was no denying that there was sexual tension between them. And Quinn didn't like this, obviously. She took their memories of eachother so that they'd stop interacting, but clearly that wasn't working.

"Girls," spoke Pansy, entering the bedroom in a hurry. "Quinn's hosting a party down in the dungeons at midnight, so you better pack your tits and get dressed indecently." she informed as she sat down on front of her vanity, getting prepared already.

"Indecently?" repeated an amused Jenna. "You could just say slutty, you know."

Jennie let out a giggle as she stood up to get ready as well. All four girls began to do their own thing. (Y/N) wore a short, Slytherin green spaghetti-strap bodycon dress that went well with her aura. Once she was done with her makeup, she turned her attention to the vampire who was sporting a blood-red bodycon dress as well, so short to the point it barely hid her bottom.

"The red choker really finishes off the look." complimented (Y/N).

"You like it?" queried Jennie, receiving a nod in response. "Guess I'll wear it more often now." she muttered to herself. Merlin, I'm desperate, aren't I?

"Let's go now, (Y/N)." chimed in a rather jealous Jenna. The girl was wearing a two-piece set with baggy olive cargo pants, her hair tied up in a ponytail with two strands flying out on either side of her face.

"What's that for?" questioned (Y/N) curiously, pointing a finger at the box the werewolf was carrying.

"It's my tattoo supplies." informed Jenna enthusiastically, showing just how much she loved this hobby of hers. "Maybe I'll give you one later on. I demand a kiss for payment." she teased, a low scoff being heard from the vampire.

"You guys can eat out (Y/N) later, let's party first!"

Dungeons

"Woah," said a taken-aback (Y/N), looking around her surroundings. Disco balls, loud music, a wholeass stage with a stripper pole, drinks, and vapes?!

"Welcome, welcome!" greeted Harley enthusiastically, grabbing hold of the Malfoy's hand and dragging her through the crowd of dancing people. "How do you like it?" she questioned with a laugh.

"It's— definitely something." nodded (Y/N) as they sat down at the resting area, basically half-naked people on their left and right. "What if the professors?—"

"Oh please, stop worrying so much, puddin' ." interrupted Harley with a roll of her eyes. "The lap dance show is about to start!" she said suddenly, clapping in excitement.

(Y/N) turned her attention to the stage which had nothing but a single chair in the middle. And before she knew it, the lights turned off and she felt herself being dragged across the dance floor and onto the stage. Am I gonna give a lap dance to someone with a hundred people watching?!

Lights were back on and the crowd whistled enthusiastically, several people shouting "Go, Malfoy!". (Y/N) found herself on the stage alright, but she was the one sitting on the chair. And who was standing on front of her?

"I'd close my mouth if I were you, my love." teased Jennie with a giggle. But that just seemed so physically impossible when the music started and the vampire began to do her thing. The crowd gave a loud cheer.

Jennie's dancing skills were really paying off. And oh, Merlin. Her face was dangerously adorable but her body figure and movements were the complete opposite, the way she teased (Y/N) so indecently while wearing such an innocent face was a whole 'nother level of seductive.

(Y/N) was looking down at her lap, but she soon felt a finger on her chin. Jennie lifted the Malfoy girl's head up as she leaned her face in so close. So close to the point their lips were just inches away from eachother.

Jennie tilted her head, getting even closer. (Y/N)'s eyes were staring down at the vampire's lips, her own lips quivered just the slightest, waiting for their lips to meet. The vampire fluttered her eyes closed and parted her lips slightly as (Y/N) did the same. And..

Another loud cheer of excitement was heard from the crowd as the Malfoy girl fluttered her eyes open, only to see Jennie wearing a smirk, looking down to see her finger pressed lightly against her lips.

"You're such a tease, Kim." sighed (Y/N), the vampire letting out a giggle in response.

The crowd gave a loud cheer once the dance was over. Several more people recieved a lap dance. Harley soon announced that the next activity is a game of truth or dare. The group that wanted to play all gathered round, and guess who was amongst them?

Hermione. Extremely surprising and odd, I know. She was the only person who wore decently, which isn't really surprising. (Y/N)'s eyes landed on her, and although they made eye-contact, the Gryffindor girl was quick to look away.

She definitely seemed pissed off. Perhaps she saw that little lap dance show. The game began and it was Jenna's turn to ask someone.

"Truth or dare, (Y/N)?" she asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to let me tattoo you something." dared Jenna with a grin. "Come over here and sit next to me." she instructed once she got the Malfoy girl's approval.

(Y/N) got up and sat down beside the girl. But before she knew it, Jenna got up and settled herself on top of (Y/N), both of her legs on either side of the platinum-haired girl's thighs.

"Why so flustered? Your face is red." observed Jenna, although based off her smirk she clearly knew the reason. "I need you to stay still, can you do that for me, cara mia?"

" 'Course. " nodded (Y/N). The werewolf gave her a smile before turning her attention on the girl's collarbone. She began cleaning the area off first before starting the tattoo. She then grabbed her tattoo gun to continue the process

"Need a better view." explained Jenna as she leaned in forward, inching herself closer if that's even possible.

But oh, did I mention that she had a 20/20 vision?

The position they were in was already alot in the first place. But the fact that Jenna had a bikini top on? Merlin. Although the werewolf was nearly naked in her outfit, she still felt her body growing hot like mad. This interaction made her heat up in a way no sun rays could.

Once the needle pricked Y/N's skin, her hand rose up to Jenna's waist, gripping it out of instinct. She recieved a gasp in return. "Could've gave me a warning of how it would've felt." huffed Y/N, her hand lowering back to it's place.

"If your reaction is like that, I'd obliviate you so that you'd forget how it feels, and then you'll react the same again."

She grabbed her vape off the table, inhaling it through the mouth-piece and exhaling after a few seconds. Jenna noticed the brunette looking at her with curious eyes.

"You wanna try? A little test wouldn't hurt." she offered, the corners of her lips rising slightly after the girl nodded. "Alrighty, open your mouth a bit and close your eyes." she instructed softly.

(Y/N) did as she was told, fluttering her eyes close and parting her lips slightly. She expected something hard to be placed against her lips, but instead she felt a soft pair.

She opened her eyes to see Jenna's face close to hers— too close, in fact. She noticed that there was smoke being shared between the two of them, the smoke going above right between them.

"There." mumbled Jenna, looking quite dazed as she met a pair of grey eyes.

For some odd reason, Hermione's eyes were shooting daggers at them. It's not like she was jealous. How could she be jealous of the girl she openly despised?

"Hermione, it's your turn to ask someone."

"(Y/N)," spoke Hermione instantly, her arms crossed. "I dare you to act as a leg chair." she spoke in a rather demanding way, her eyes flickering down on front of her as an indication.

"Alright, Miss Ma'am." shrugged an amused (Y/N). She got up which immediately disappointed the werewolf.

Hermione's eyes layed on (Y/N) once again, expecting the girl to get on her hands and knees and offer her back. But instead, the platinum-haired girl knelt right on front of her. She spreads Hermione's legs and places both of them on each shoulder, her knees bending over her.

"Hm.." hummed Hermione, attempting to keep her cool.

The circle laughs and the game goes on, leaving the two to look at eachother. Hermione could barely hear all the laughter and whatever words that were being said around her. The only thing she could hear was the sound of her heart beating, beating so loud that she would've thought that it was out of her chest by now.

All her attention was on the fact that (Y/N)'s head is so close to a place it probably shouldn't be. The Slytherin girl lifted her hand to one of Hermione's legs to adjust it properly. But once done, she didn't discard her hand.

"Something wrong, Ma'am?" questioned (Y/N) innocently as she rubbed her finger against the bushy-haired girls bare skin. "You're red." she pointed out, the girl turning her head away in attempt to hide her flustered state.

"No." replied Hermione bitterly.

Perhaps it was the bit of alcohol that Hermione consumed that made her impulsive and bold, but she felt unable to resist the temptation, the bushy-haired girl turned her head back and darted her eyes downwards. The way the (Y/N) looked up at her— Damn, did it make her weak.

Jenna called out for (Y/N) but the Gryffindor girl boldly wrapped her legs around her neck, locking her in her place. "You have to remain here. A dare's a dare." said Hermione simply.

(Y/N)'s mouth parted slightly in shock, but it soon shut close as an idea popped in her head. Attempting to tease the girl, she looked anywhere and everywhere but the Gryffindor girl.

Hermione let out a low whine and slipped her fingers in (Y/N)'s hair, grasping it rather harshly to have control of (Y/N)'s head direction, directing it back were their eyes could meet.

Her head lowered down after seeing that small deviance smile of (Y/N)'s— A complete temptation.

If this sends Hermione to hell, she could already see herself drinking wine with Lucifer.

----------

man idk what im doing anymore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 15.8K 80
Prophecy states a child born on the sixteenth of June will rise as a strong witch, loyal to her own, with a rare ability. Shall she aid the Dark Lord...
982K 30.9K 61
《 c o m p l e t e d 》 One late afternoon, after plotting with Pansy, Hermione and Ron decided to steal Harry's phone and change most of his contacts'...
9.7K 388 30
Various Harry Potter (girls) x Modern! fem reader *Warning⚠️ • Grammatical error • Foul language • All I published with pictures came from Pinterest...
740K 23.5K 100
madison taylor, a 'slytherin' who was broken. who needed fixing. who needed someone to keep her in line. who needed someone. hermoine granger, a gry...