Superhero Chaos ✔️

By raychillar

"Every time I knock you out, you drool," Phantom points at my black shirt sleeve with a gloved finger. I groa... More

Superhero Chaos
*1: Abandoned Warehouse
*2: Secret Lair
*3: Henderson Home
4: School
5: Home
6: Town
7: Phantom's Lair
9: Front Lawn
10: School
11: The Dumps
12: Gym- Unknown Location
13: Henderson Home
14: School
15: Front Office/School II
16: Downtown
17: Town Hall
18: Lair
19: The Dumps
20: Home/Town
21: Phantom's (Ware)House
22: Crime Scene
23: War Zone
24: Kitchen
25: Unknown Location
26: Corn Fields
27: Open Field
28: Ridgeway
29: Home
30: Dinky Office
Q&A: My Apartment
Cover Dump
UPDATE!

8: Phantom's Lair II

8.7K 453 206
By raychillar

A/N: The spacing is so weird on this chapter. I'm sorry.

I tense up, and our eyes lock. Mine are wide with fear, because if Surpass has been keeping in touch with my mother, then that would mean...

Kelsey Jerrs was never safe. My life isn't safe. Anna's family is in danger.

I repeat the synonym for crap that Phantom used. A side of his mouth twitches up for less that a nanosecond. Our minds whirl at a million miles an hour and they cannot slow down as we figure out all the possible reasons and all the possible plans that Maine could brew up with Surpass. There are too many. My breaths come in short gasps as the variables overload my brain.

Phantom's eyes soften as they keep gazing back at me. I look at the ground between my knees as I pant.

How long have they been planning? How intricate is the scheme? How terrified should I be right now? When will the plan become actions rather than words? When? Where? Why? How?

Phantom suddenly takes my chin in his hand and tilts it up. My lips part as I struggle for oxygen, my body begins to shake. Those unforgiving green eyes take me in, and suddenly my body presses against his. My ear is to his chest and I can hear his steady heartbeat.

Is this a panic attack? I've only read about them. One other time, Phantom gave me a panic attack. He kissed me, and I was fine. I didn't want him to kiss me again! I had to get myself under control. He's the villain, not my hero!

I try to keep my undeady breathing untraceable from his notice-if Phantom already didn't notice. But I know he has noticed already, but he just wants to see how everything plays out before he stepped in during the last possible second.

We are both waiting for that last second. I didn't want it to come, and Phantom was patiently waiting for it, the corners of his mouth twitching up.

"Chaos? Are you okay?" he asks, knowing full well what is happening because it's happened before. "Don't tell me... you're having a panic attack?Information overload, you're numerical brain can't handle too many 'what ifs' so it is freaking out. We've been on this road before, so I have just the remedy..." Phantom tilts his face towards mine extremely slowly. Taking his time.

Those eyes pierce mine and I stop breathing as his breath fans across my lips. I can taste the mint, how does he always have minty breath? He holds the position, and then an evil laugh escapes his lips.

"Mwah," he kisses my forehead and I freeze with shock.

"All better. Doctor Phantom fixed you all up. Know you can breathe, and I didn't have to kiss you- thank the heavens," he puts his gloved hands together like a prayer, and looks up the ceiling.

"What?" I ask, my brain unable to keep up.

He gives me an annoyed look, "Did you hear 'make out session' in my grand plan before? Because that happens after you accept my glorious offer of training. And of course, after you stop hurting so bad that you sleep right after training... Semantics," Phantom sticks his tongue out at me.

"What are the odds that Maine is already at Anigirl's house?" I cut in.

Phantom smirks at me, "Oh, about ninety percent. The real question is, will Kelsey Jerrs be there and will Maine have killed her or tied her up? I hope if the kid did die, that her brains will be blown out. I love a good shotgun bullet to the head, it turns me on better than you could if you attempted to dirty talk me."

"Sadistic," I note.

"Just how you like," he fires back. I bite my lip.

"I wouldn't know," I retort after a moment.

"Yes, because you're a virgin, and I still hate that fact. Haven't I taught you any flirting skills?" he keeps ranting.

That wasn't where I want to go with the conversation, "I meant I wouldn't know the odds of Maine shooting Kelsey or not."

"Sure you did. Admit it, you're mind has been in the gutter since I brought you back to a room with a bed in it. We both want it, so it's okay to confess. I won't tell anyone," he smiles a fake smile that is sickly sweet it makes me sick.

"No? That's okay, you're face is an open book. Well, I suppose we both will have to see if Maine is at the Henderson's or not. However, there is no way Phantom is going to drive by that house. I'll be darned if Maine sees Phantom. She'll mar my perfect face!" he adds a theatrical gasp at the end, and caresses the side of his own face in an extremely creepy way.

"Can't have that, can you?" I roll my eyes sarcastically.

He sits on my lap again, and I am beginning to think that he likes having me between his legs. He straddles my waist and those arms wrap abound my shoulders.

"You like to be on top, don't you?" I ask.

Phantom bursts out in laughter, "As a matter of fact, yes. But it's not about control, if you're wondering- and I'm positive you are wondering. You'll find out why lat-er," he emphasizes the last word more than usual and a hand runs down the back of my bicep. The cold leather of his gloves make me shiver.

He practically purrs.

"Okaaay! Well, I must be going to check out the world. You know, there are other villains out there besides you I have to worry about," I say trying to get up. It's impossible and by the way Phantom's eyes lower to slits I'm sure that he doesn't want me to leave.

He holds my waist down to the chair, "Maine will kill you, Chaos. You cannot afford to face her! With my training you might stand a chance. Heck, you can't even defeat me! What are you supposed to do once Kelsey's mother or even Surpress himself shows up?" he runs his fingers through my hair, effectively musing it up, "Don't make me lose you too," he whispers so quietly. Pain flashes in those eyes for a moment, and I realize that I hardly know Phantom.

"You won't," I say.

He laughs humorlessly, "I could tie you to this chair. I could knock you unconscious right now to keep you from going back. I'm sadistic, remember? You're my personal toy to maul."

I gasp at the sting of his words, and one of his fingers glide down my spine. He doesn't truly mean that. He couldn't.

"My word, it's not like I'm going to die! How boring would that be? Get killed fighting Maine- a woman who's possessed by a blood thirsty demon thing that has made a cozy Motel 6 out of her body. Lame ending, for sure," I shove his shoulder to try to get him off of me.

Phantom rummages in one of the pouches in his belt, and pulls out a thin needle full of clear liquid.

"Shoot! Get that away from me!" I cry out. Phantom knows how much I hate needles. He looks from the needle to me, and then back to the needle again. "Phantom I'm serious! Get. That. Away!"

With one move, he captures my arm, and rests it against the armrest of the chair. Our eyes lock in a silent challenge.

"Don't," I whisper, breaking the eye contact because A- his eyes are freaky green, and B- the needle was getting dangerously close to my arm.

"I don't want to lose you. I've never wanted to kill you. The first time we met, I knew that I would end up having feelings for you. I mean, how can a boy not like you- the slim-waisted, platinum blonde model with legs that stretch on and on for miles and a drop dead gorgeous smile? You've made me want to be good, but that's something I can never be. I hate rules too much, and I have too many enemies," Phantom states. His forehead drops to my chest and I know that the position is not in any way comfortable.

In any case, Phantom just stated that he has feelings for me. I felt a jolt of excitement run through me at the thought. 'Slim-waisted', 'model', and 'drop dead gorgeous' just came out of his mouth to describe not Anigirl, not some movie star, but me.

It is like the Fourth of July as my brain exploded in a million different colors. And then I feel the slight prick of a needle entering my vein.

"YOU BLOODY ANIMAL!" I shriek in a British accent for some reason. It is a good thing one of his arms are holding my arm down, and his thighs lock my waist to the chair, otherwise I would have flung him through the wall, new tailored suit or not.

Phantom tilts his head to the side, "Does that count as you saying a bad word even though we're Americans? You did say it in a British accent, young lady."

Oh yeah, I thought, He keeps a tally of everytime I say a bad word in his presence.

Then there was absolute darkness as whatever was in the needle runs it course through my blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
1.7M 41.1K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
42.2K 1.6K 62
"I already killed your mother, Cam." As the words left my enemy's mouth like a mocking sneer, I growled under my breath at the mention of my old name...
7.3K 161 32
*From Best Friends To Worst Enemies* "You really think you stand a chance Badboy?" I snorted. "You tell me." He had the audacity to smirk as I stood...