๐ƒ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ, Bucky Barnes โžธ Sam...

Od raekensluvrr

เผ†แฏพ๐‘ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๏ผŒ "Yeah, You Bleed Just To Know You're Alive." In which The Winter Soldier a... Vรญce

๐ƒ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ˆ๐ณ๐ž๐ญ๐š ๐€๐ง๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ฑ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž, Age Of Ultron
i. Don't Do That Ever, Again.
ii. Triplets, Actually.
iii. I Have Always Succeeded.
iv. Who The Hell Is Bucky?
v. Going To Help Him?
vi. I Can Feel It.
vii. This Is Your Fault.
viii. Fall Inlove With Trouble.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ, Civil War
i. Your Bucky.
ii. This Is Going To Be Fun.
iii. She's Gone.
iv. Charming.
v. How Could I Ever Forget Someone Like You?
vi. Soldat!
vii. Worse.
viii. Wicked Witch Of The West.
ix. Spasibo, Mama.
x. A Little Seduction.
xi. You Will, Doll.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž, Black Widow
i. The Verena Chick.
ii. My Adult Kid.
iii. Slightly.
iv. Izeta Maximoff.
v. Doesn't Look Like It.
vi. Sherlock.
vii. Thaddeus Ross.
viii. There's An Us?
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ, Infinity War
i. Vision.
ii. Wakanda.
iii. The Blip.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, Endgame
i. Sylvina Maximoff.
ii. Mobius Strip.
iii. Infinity Stones.
iv. Asgard.
v. Natasha.
vi. Everybody Comes Home.
vii. The Amethyst Witch.
viii. Old Man.
ix. Mimicking.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ, WandaVision
i. Director Hayward.
ii. Mind Control.
iii. Halloween.
iv. Glitch.
v. The Scarlet Witch.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, Delicate
ii. Book Store.
iii. Birthday Party.
iv. The Beach.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, Multiverse Of Madness
i. America Chavez.
ii. The Sinister Strange Universe.
iii. Wundagore.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
i. New World Order.
ii. Reunion.

i. Paper Rings.

829 40 20
Od raekensluvrr

CHAPTER ONE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

—IT HAD BEEN A YEAR SINCE WANDA HAD LET THE CIVILIANS IN WESTVIEW GO, A YEAR SINCE IZETA HAD LAST HEARD FROM HER SISTER.

              Izeta had called for three months straight, yet the youngest sister never picked up the phone. Izeta decided she'd look for her sister since Wanda had decided to move to God knows where.

      And when she did find her sister, the redhead had slammed the door in her face. That was the last time Izeta saw Wanda.

               Izeta and Sam bought their own place in Louisiana, Izeta had claimed that she didn't want to keep pestering Sarah with her and Sylvina's presence even though the blonde and Sarah split the bills.

      Sarah only rolled her eyes at her brother and her friend, letting them go and told them they had to visit at least five times a week, Izeta laughed and nodded.

                They bought a house only two streets away from Sam's old neighborhood, so they could visit Sarah, AJ, and Cass whenever they wanted.

        Izeta had let the barrier down in Greece, there was no need for her to continue controlling the whole country if she was living in Louisiana. Sadly enough, the house didn't have enough rooms for Izeta to make her own magic chamber as she did in Greece. There was a farm a few meters away though, Izeta bought it and decided to make that her magic ground.

                  The mother thankfully didn't have to quit her job, knowing they had headquarters all around the world. There was no need to quit, strangely she liked doing what she did. Sam had no problem with it, and neither did Sylvina. Technically, the only thing Izeta did was catch bad guys. Kill bad guys.

Izeta sighed joyfully as she looked at Sam and her daughter, they were sitting at the dining table and the table was scattered with paper, scissors, glue, glitter, and a bunch of stickers.

"What are you two doing?" She chuckled as she walked over to them, Taylor Swift playing in the background as the duo looked up.

"We're making paper rings, mom." Sylvina stated like it was obvious.

"Yeah, mom. Get with the time." Sam mocked the seventeen-year-old beside him, who rolled her eyes and kicked him under the table.

"Let's not." Izeta glared at the duo that only meant trouble, Sam and Sylvina shared a look, and man pulled Izeta down on his lap and grabbed a paper, he started cutting it into smaller pieces before he started to fold the paper.

The blonde-haired woman got comfortable on walks his lap, making Sam stop moving for a second until he cleared his throat and continued. Izeta let a small smirk cover her face as she leaned her elbows on the table.

Sylvina shook her head at them before continuing with her paper rings, she just wished her mother and Sam would confess their love for each other already. They slept in the same bed for Christ's sake. Everyone basically saw them as a couple except them. Sylvina had excepted it a while ago already, and she never wanted her mom to date anyone else. She wouldn't let Sam and Izeta date anyone that wasn't each other. Nope, not in a million years. Sylvina was hell-bent on getting the two together. So was Sarah.

And like everyone who lived in their neighborhood.

Izeta's eyes followed Sam's fingers as he decorated the paper ring, she shamelessly let her eyes trail up to his arms. God, Izeta could stare at his arms for hours. His arms were perfect, they were muscular, but not too much. And the veins that were so clear on his hands made her heat up.

Sylvina's phone started to ring, and Izeta snapped out of her gaze. She cleared her throat and Sam looked at her with furrowed eyebrows, "Are you okay?" He chuckled, hiding the small smirk that was begging to get let free. How the tables have turned.

"Perfect." She replied in a higher tone than usual, she watched as her daughter walked away with a bounce in her step as she talked to her best friend.

"What's got her so happy?" Sam questioned, cackling once he saw the young girl trip over her own feet.

"Taylor Swift and Kate Bishop, apparently. Or Morgan. Could be both." Izeta grinned at him, her daughter had met Kate Bishop only a few months ago, they had flown over to New York since there had been a memorial for a few of the Avengers. Sylvina had met Kate there, the girl was a huge Hawkeye fan and Izeta had discovered that the girl herself could shoot a bow and arrow. Really good.

"We need to fly her out again." Sam hummed, placing his hand on her waist and the other on her thighs as he stared up at the woman who nodded at him.

"Yes, we certainly do." Izeta agreed, looking towards her daughter who was a blushing mess, Izeta's mouth fell open before it fell into a teasing grin, "Oh, I am definitely flying her out down. What if she's in love?" She squealed.

Sam laughed and shook his head, "Stasya, I doubt they're in love. Syl is only seventeen while Kate is nineteen."

There was a small silence before Sam spoke up again, "I give them three months." Izeta laughed as she looked back at the man.

"Oh, we're betting now?" Izeta raised a single eyebrow, Sam shrugged innocently. "Alright, we'll see. I'm betting on the fact that they'll only get together once they've seen each other again."

"Why's that?" Sam asked, lifting a hand from her waist as he played with a single strand of her hair.

"Because my daughter isn't idiotic." Izeta commented, looking at the man as if it was obvious, "Yeah, I see where she gets it from." Sam mumbled only for Izeta to hear and slap his chest, hard.

"That hurt!" Sam exclaimed, Izeta snickered and got off his lap, "Wuss."

"Excuse me, your slaps hurt like a bitch." He continued, rubbing the area where the mother had hit him.

"Oh, do you want a kiss to make it better?" Izeta pouted, leaning towards him as his eyes widened.

"I mean, who am I to say no?" Sam smacked his lips, Izeta scoffed and rolled her eyes jokingly.

"Okay, enough games. I want to win this bet. What am I getting if I win?" Izeta questioned him, lifting herself on the table as Sam turned to her.

"If you win, you can have whatever you want. If I win, I get to have a kiss." Sam cheekily told her and Izeta crossed her arms over her chest. He wanted her to kiss him? Why?

Over the past year, Izeta her feelings had grown, a lot. There was no denying it anymore, and she was afraid everyone noticed except Sam himself. Though, he would never feel anything for her. Izeta was sure of that. Besides the occasional flirting, Sam showed no sign of being in love with her or liking her. Well, to be fair, she didn't either. It wasn't easy to hide her feelings for him, but she had managed to do it the past year without letting anything major slip.

Being in love with your best friend sucked. There was no other way to describe it.

Sam would describe it the same exact way, he thought he'd been making his feelings for her quite obvious. But, Izeta stayed as oblivious as ever. He thought his words, his actions, the occasional lingering looks, and touches would send her thinking about it. But, clearly, she had no interest in him.

If she did end up ever loving him, that would be amazing. But, if she didn't, that would be okay too. Because he still had her. He would forever have his best friend by his side either way, that was what was most important to Sam.

It would make his life better if she ever did end up confessing, though.

Overall, Izeta felt guilty. How could it be that she was already in love with someone, yet she and James had only broken up a year and a few months ago? Was she moving too fast? Why did she feel nothing for James anymore? What would Sylvina think? God, what would Sam think of her if he ever found out?

Shouldn't she be crying over her breakup that happened a year ago? Shouldn't she be crying in her room? Shouldn't Izeta have taken more than four months to get over a relationship that lasted a lot longer? She didn't care about Bucky anymore, at all. She never looked up his whereabouts, how he was doing, if he was still even alive. Izeta didn't care.

Izeta kept denying it, saying she would never get over him. But, truthfully the mother was scared to heal because she had gotten so used to the pain that she didn't know how to live without it, what it was, or felt like to live without it.

The woman snapped out of her gaze once she felt Sam stand up from his chair, he bent down on one knee in front of her and held up the paper ring.

Izeta laughed as she looked down at him, "My evil lady, will you marry me?" He asked her, making Izeta snort.

She looked at the ring to see it covered in black glitter while the ring held a fake purple rhinestone in the middle, she played into the role and swatted her hair over her shoulder, "I suppose." She boringly shrugged, though her insides were burning with a familiar feeling.

Oh, and her heart. Her heart was absolutely beating out of her chest at the image of Sam on one knee for her.

Sam cheered and slid the paper ring on her finger, he picked her up from the table and twirled around. She laughed at how ridiculous this man was, yet she loved him for it. There was absolutely no flaw to this man, in her eyes, he was even better than perfect.

Sam Wilson was more than perfect.

──────

cuties

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

530K 15K 77
Emotions, as everyone knows are hard enough already. But when you add the ability to feel other peoples emotions, well that just makes things a littl...
807K 25K 170
Y/N, a telepath with animals and fire user, harbours a terrible secret. She's been working with the Avengers for the last eight months, living off t...
427K 10.1K 41
The Winter Soldier... A Sargeant... A former HYDRA assassin... A broken man ready to move on. Maya Alton... A Red Room orphan... A previous HYDRA exp...
5K 164 21
Y/N and James Barnes were dating before he went off to fight in the war. When James fell off the train Y/N thought her life was over. Then there wa...