Secrets of Sallow

By matchawuv

As the new year begins, you struggle to understand where your relationship with Sebastian stands. A new stud... More

Introduction [Updated]
Book 1
Chapter 2 [Book 1]
Chapter 3 [Book 1]
Chapter 4 [Book 1]
Chapter 5 [Book 1]
Chapter 6 [Book 1]
Chapter 7 [Book 1]
Author's Note
Chapter 8 [Book 1]
Chapter 9 [Book 1]
Author's Note
Chapter 10 [Book 1]
Author's Note
Chapter 11 [Book 1]
Chapter 12 [Book 1]
Chapter 13 [Book 1]
Chapter 14 [Book 1]
Chapter 15 [Book 1]
Chapter 16 [Book 1]
Chapter 17 [Book 1]
Chapter 18 [Book 1]
Chapter 20 [Book 1]
Chapter 21 [Book 1]
Chapter 22 [Book 1]
Chapter 23 [Book 1]
Chapter 24 [Book 1]
Chapter 25 [Book 1]
Chapter 26 [Book 1]
Chapter 27 [Book 1]
Chapter 28 [Book 1]
Chapter 29 [Book 1]
Chapter 30 [Book 1]
Book 2: Year 6
Chapter 2 [Book 2]
Chapter 3 [Book 2]
Chapter 4 [Book 2]
Chapter 5 [Book 2]
Chapter 6 [Book 2]
Chapter 7 [Book 2]
Chapter 8 [Book 2]
Chapter 9 [Book 2]
Chapter 10 [Book 2]
Chapter 11 [Book 2]
Chapter 12 [Book 2]
Chapter 13 [Book 2]
Chapter 14 [Book 2]
Chapter 15 [Book 2]
Chapter 16 [Book 2]
Chapter 17 [Book 2]
Chapter 18 [Book 2]
Chapter 19 [Book 2]
Chapter 21 [Book 2]
Chapter 22 [Book 2]
Chapter 23 [Book 2]
Chapter 24 [Book 2]
Chapter 25 [Book 2]
Chapter 26 [Book 2]
Chapter 27 [Book 2]
Chapter 28 [Book 2] + Author's Note

Chapter 20 [Book 2]

996 29 17
By matchawuv

Trigger warning: Taking advantage, non-consensual intimacy.

-

The girls' dormitories were as bustling as ever. 

With classes cancelled for the rest of the week and the Christmas Ball happening in no less than 3 hours, the girls' dormitories were a mess, well the whole school was a mess. 

Students rushed to Hogsmeade for last-minute things, the girls' dormitories were cluttered with makeup, hair brushes and dresses and the boys were stressing under the pressure of impressing their partner for the ball. 

"Imelda put that wretched golden thing away!"

"Priscilla can you charm my hair shorter, I forgot to get a haircut!"

"Has anyone seen my blush, I look like Peeves!"

While all the other girls were darting throughout the dormitories, I sat on my bed, fiddling with the ends of my robes, finding the floor more interesting than taking much care of my appearance, made apparent by the fact I have yet to get ready.

My bed dipped a bit as Anne collapsed next to me, clearly exhausted from helping out the others, "you're not ready yet?"

I shook my head. 

"I can help."

"It's okay Anne", I look past her to see the girls fully dressed in their beautiful evening gowns, content with the way they look and excited to make the jaws of their partners drop. 

I gave her a smile, "you've done enough."

All of a sudden, she stood up and went to stand in front of me, "alright, enough of that. We're not going to let my idiot of a brother not allow you to be the most beautiful girl at the ball."

She grabbed me by the hands and hauled me to one of the vanities as she forced me down and let out a call to the girls who collectively nodded their heads at each other and grabbed what they needed and went to work. 

I sat there in silence as my hair was tugged, the brush pulling through my strands as brushes touched my face. 

"Okay! Get dressed."

They pushed me to the dressing screen in the corner and I saw as my dress was the last one set up, the only one untouched. I stared at its beauty, the pure white fabric as it laid upon layers and ruffles. The way the sleeves started off the shoulders and the way the gold lace trim fell from the edges. The way the waist cinched then splayed out, gold lace, trim and stitching decorated every area of it. 

It was beautiful. 

Anne had promised me she would find a beautiful dress and while in search, managed to find her mother's old wedding gown. I protested but she insisted and of course, Anne tended to become threatening in order to get what she wanted. 

Next to the dress was a beautifully made silver tiara and a gorgeous set of emerald jewellery. 

I took my time to get dressed and when I stepped out, not a single word was spoken. It was so full of silence that you could hear a wand drop.

"Guys?"

Then Anne burst into tears.

"Anne, are you alright?"

She rushed to me and pulled me in a hug, "you look beautiful!"

The girls behind her agreed. 

"Mother would be so delighted that you wore her dress."

"Really?"

"Yes! Now come, we must meet our Prince Charmings."

We all laughed as we hooked arms with each other and exited our dormitories and began to make our way to the Great Hall. 

Once we arrived, the girls began to split off to find their dates.

"Anne", we looked over to see Ominis making his way to Anne and I could feel Anne's breath hitched. Ominis looked dashing as ever in his tuxedo. 

"Wow, Ominis, I just", he scratched the back of his head. 

"I don't look ridiculous do I?"

Anne then panicked, "oh no, not at all!"

She blushed, "you look very handsome."

He gave her a loving smile as he held out his hand, "I know you look like a pure gem, my love."

I watched as they made their way into the Hall.

Looking around me, it was barren, everyone had already left and I listened in, hearing the laughter, the chatter and the music in full swing. 

I took a deep breath as I stepped out of the side and entered the Great Hall and all at once, everything stopped. There was no laughter, no chatter and the music died down. 

I didn't know what to do and could only stand there as everyone put their attention on me, murmurs heard from every corner until my eyes landed on the one person without someone on his arm. An arm awaiting for me to grab hold.

I sauntered my way in, my eyes only focusing on Sebastian as people parted a pathway to him and in only a few minutes, we stood centimetres apart.

He held out his hand, "you look beautiful, my darling."

I took his hand, "and you look charming, my love."

Then the music started up again as we waltzed to it, the incident the previous week evaporated as we were immersed in each other's eyes, ignoring everyone else who had also started to dance. 

We lost in the other's arms as he turned me around and dipped me as the violins, the piano and the flutes came to an end. We stared at each other, then Sebastian leaned in and kissed me as he dipped me further, the hall erupted in applause and hoots. 

Pulling me back up and giving me a final spin, we curtsied and bowed playfully at our audience and made our way to the side, joining our friends near the punch bowl. 

"Quite a show, you two", Garreth spoke, his hand around Poppy's waist. 

I pointed between the two of them, "since?"

Poppy flushed, "oh, um, just as friends."

I watched as Garreth paused a bit before giving me a smile, "yeah friends", but when he looked down at Poppy, I knew it was more than just friends. 

We continued to chatter, then a sudden chill ran down my spine as I jumped at the contact of a cold drink, looking up to see Ashok smiling down to me, "punch?"

I took it from him and thanked him. 

Ominis and Anne then came over as Anne complimented, "you two were amazing on the dance floor."

Ominis laughed in agreement, "yeah, I haven't seen Sebastian that happy in a couple weeks now."

I quirked my eyebrow at him, "really?"

Ominis took a sip of his punch before proceeding to nod, "yeah, especially that other night."

I was about to take a sip of my own punch, but then stopped and held the cup near my lips as I retracted my actions and put the cup down on the table next to me. 

"What other night?"

Ominis looked at me confused, along with everyone else. Sebastian on the other hand, looked a tad bit nervous. 

"The night you two fought...something about a letter?"

I looked up to Sebastian who then averted his gaze from me and returned my attention back to Ominis. 

"Explain."

The rest of my friends had cowered back as Ominis continued, "something about a letter Sebastian had sent Ashok. He came to me after you two fought, going on about how he never sent one, then stayed with me for the rest of the night."

I was shocked and confused, but importantly, I was furious that the apology was false because there was no apology from Sebastian. But then, who was that with me, who the hell spent the night with me?

No matter how much my brain was wracking at that thought, nothing had me riled up more than the fact that Sebastian lied to me. I told him I was happy he apologised, but he never did.

I spun to him and death stared him, "is that true?"

He didn't say anything, just looked towards our friends, so I stepped in front of me, blocking them from his sight.

"Is it true?" I spoke harder.

"Yes", he mumbled.

"What?"

"Yes", he finally spoke out clearly. 

Slap.

A collective set of gasps ensued as Sebastian's head was turned to the side, a red hand print marked his face. I didn't say anything, just covered my mouth and ran away with tears streaming down my face. 

Just when I thought everything was perfect, one slip made it all crushing down. 

I couldn't go on anymore and wherever I had ran I collapsed to my knees as I clutched my chest in a poor attempt of breathing as I wheezed and let out small chokes and sobs. 

I peered up to see my body had taken me to the room of requirement, so, stumbling to my knees, I entered the room to see it created a bath, one similar to the prefect's bathroom. A bed in the corner, food set up in the other. A place to relax.

I moved near the very large bath as my crying slowed down and looking down, I saw my reflection, the result of a heartbreak. I told him I love him and then I find out he lied in one way or another as my hand waved through the water back and forth, small ripples appearing. 

"Hey", I gasped and turned to see Ashok holding two cups, of what I assume was punch.

"How'd you get in here?"

"May or may not have followed you."

I gave a hallow laugh, "that's creepy."

He shrugged as he sat next to me, "not when you're helping someone."

He handed the drink to me, "here."

I took in my hands, "I'm so confused, so angry about what happened that night."

I watched as he put his drink down and let out a sigh, "I was with you that night."

"What?"

"I arrived back at the Common Room from some prefect duties and saw you two fighting and when you stormed off, I went after you. I think you were so upset that when I was comforting you, you called me Sebastian a lot."

I blushed, "oh."

"Yeah, other than that, nothing else happened."

I cocked a brow at him, "really, nothing?"

"Nope", he replied, popping the 'P'.

I just let out a hmm and went to take a sip of my drink and once the liquid had slid down my throat, I began to feel weird. I began to feel a tad sick and looking down at the water again, I looked quite pale. Then I faced, Ashok and suddenly, I could feel butterflies erupt in my stomach as I rubbed my thighs together.

"What's happening-"

And that's when I lost all sense.

(It's gonna be a bit uncomfy from here.)

Ashok shifted near me, in a sort of caution.

"Why are you being careful, Ash?" I purred. 

He let out a sigh of relief and smiled, but in the back of my mind, I could tell that there something sinister about that smile as he caressed the side of my face.

"Nothing, sweetheart", and then captured my lips and immediately slipped his tongue through as I moaned into his mouth.

This was wrong.

"You taste amazing, Ash~"

"As do you."

He then began to strip down as he stepped in the bath and I looked at him confused, "what are you doing?"

"This", he then pushed my dress up as I howled in pleasure of his tongue lapping against my wetness, "you taste lovely", he mumbled against my pussy and I moaned at the vibrations causing me to gush more. 

Stop.

I then reached up from the top of my dress as I pulled it down and began to knead my breasts. 

"Join me", his eyes were dark as they looked into mine and then I could feel a bit of sense come back to me.

"No!"

Using my foot, I pushed him back as he plumbed into the water, jumping back up and shaking his hair as I began to scramble back. 

Seeing the cup I drank next to me I picked it up and sniffed it.

Sebastian.

I whipped my head to Ashok as he began to wade closer to the edge of the water and began to make his way out.

"Armotentia?! You spiked my drink with it?"

He grinned at me sinisterly, who is he?

"Exactly."

I spoke through my teeth, "who the fuck are you?"

He then jumped on me and pinned my hands above my head as I thrashed against his grip, but he was too strong, what is this?

Then, leaned down against my ear, "I'm a Turner and my family wants you."

I then gasped at his next words. 

"Y/N Peverell."

-

Y/N's actual thoughts, not love potioned Y/N.

It's going to get dark from here. 

But don't worry, nothing more will occur between Ashok and Y/N, no more intimacy. 

But Ms girl is going to get fucked up by dark magic. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 3K 70
Everything changed that night. Anne was cursed. Sebastian lost the warmth in his eyes when he looked at her. Ominis lost his soft smile. And Séraphi...
15.7K 559 65
Sixth-year Ravenclaw student, Amelia Blackwood, is haunted by the failures of her past. She thought that using her gift of ancient magic solely to he...
431K 11.7K 65
''You seriously need to stop calling me your friend,'' Sebastian tells me in a low voice. ''Then what should I call you?'' I ask curiously. My stomac...
6.9K 312 46
After Sebastian Sallow was possessed by the relic's demon everything changed. Two years later Antheia is torn between her new life vowing to protect...