๐ƒ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ, Bucky Barnes โžธ Sam...

raekensluvrr รกltal

เผ†แฏพ๐‘ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๏ผŒ "Yeah, You Bleed Just To Know You're Alive." In which The Winter Soldier a... Tรถbb

๐ƒ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ˆ๐ณ๐ž๐ญ๐š ๐€๐ง๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ฑ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž, Age Of Ultron
i. Don't Do That Ever, Again.
ii. Triplets, Actually.
iii. I Have Always Succeeded.
iv. Who The Hell Is Bucky?
v. Going To Help Him?
vi. I Can Feel It.
vii. This Is Your Fault.
viii. Fall Inlove With Trouble.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ, Civil War
i. Your Bucky.
ii. This Is Going To Be Fun.
iii. She's Gone.
iv. Charming.
v. How Could I Ever Forget Someone Like You?
vi. Soldat!
vii. Worse.
viii. Wicked Witch Of The West.
ix. Spasibo, Mama.
x. A Little Seduction.
xi. You Will, Doll.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž, Black Widow
i. The Verena Chick.
ii. My Adult Kid.
iii. Slightly.
iv. Izeta Maximoff.
v. Doesn't Look Like It.
vi. Sherlock.
vii. Thaddeus Ross.
viii. There's An Us?
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ, Infinity War
i. Vision.
ii. Wakanda.
iii. The Blip.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, Endgame
i. Sylvina Maximoff.
ii. Mobius Strip.
iii. Infinity Stones.
iv. Asgard.
v. Natasha.
vi. Everybody Comes Home.
vii. The Amethyst Witch.
viii. Old Man.
ix. Mimicking.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ, WandaVision
i. Director Hayward.
ii. Mind Control.
iv. Glitch.
v. The Scarlet Witch.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, Delicate
i. Paper Rings.
ii. Book Store.
iii. Birthday Party.
iv. The Beach.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, Multiverse Of Madness
i. America Chavez.
ii. The Sinister Strange Universe.
iii. Wundagore.
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž, The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
i. New World Order.
ii. Reunion.

iii. Halloween.

594 33 11
raekensluvrr รกltal

CHAPTER THREE.

───────────────.˚₊❖

— APPARENTLY WANDA HAD A DIFFERENT INTRO FOR EVERY ERA.

          The family of three decided to play along, knowing at least that making an intro for an imaginary show didn't hurt anyone.

     Plus, it was Halloween today! Izeta hated Halloween. In Sokovia, you'd have to dress up scary. While in America, you could dress up as a princess, a superhero, or whatever you wanted. It icked Izeta, wasn't Halloween supposed to be scary?

So, Izeta decided she'd dress up as a vampire, while Sam dressed up as a pirate and Sylvina dressed up as a runaway bride with a bloody dress because she'd killed her husband . . . ? Yeah, Izeta thought the same thing.

"Halloween's a magical holiday. All about family, friends, and the thrill of getting to be someone else for a day." Tommy said, walking down the stairs and past his brother, Izeta raised her eyebrows, "That's what Halloween's about?"

"Wrong! Halloween's about candy. And scaring people, but mostly candy." Billy exclaimed, opening the cart of milk.

Sylvina snapped her fingers and pointed at her younger cousin, "Fact."

"Where's your costume, Billy?" Tommy questioned his younger twin brother, who furrowed his eyebrows, "This is my costume. I'm the cool twin."

"What does that make me?" Tommy asked him, Sylvina walked up to them, and took a sausage out of the pan before answering, "It makes you a loser."

"A dorksaurus rex." Billy answered, pushing Sylvina away, who laughed and walked off.

"Not a real dinosaur." Tommy deadpanned, Billy only chuckled while getting a plate to put food on for his Aunt Izeta.

The boys walked out of the kitchen and started whispering about their "Uncle Pietro", apparently he had heard them, and tried scaring them.

"Oh! Somebody better be bleeding, broken, or on fire." Wanda rushed down the stairs, already in her Halloween outfit, Sylvina smiled at her Aunt before walking up the stairs to get ready for Halloween.

"Whoa, Mom. Are you old Red Riding Hood?" Tommy asked his mother, who was dressed up as a Sokovian fortune teller, at least that's what Wanda had told her she'd be.

"I'm a Sokovian fortune teller." Wanda spoke, cupping her hands as she left an area between her hands, Pietro snorted.

"Wow that is so—" Pietro started, only for his nephew to finish his sentence, "Rad!"

"Lame." Pietro corrected, his hands on his hips as he looked at his younger sister's outfit.

"Lame." Billy agreed, making the sisters scoff.

"Don't be a follower, Billy. It's not cool." Izeta clicked her tongue in fake disapproval, the kid only pouted making the woman laugh and ruffle his hair.

"Worse than the costumes mom made us the year we got typhus." Pietro chimed in, making Izeta disagree and put her head in her hands.

"That's not exactly how I remember it." Wanda squinted her eyes, making Pietro nod. "You probably suppressed a lot of the trauma."

"We're literally standing in the trauma." Izeta told him, Wanda only fake smiled at her siblings before walking off.

"It's so easy to piss her off. I love it." Izeta chuckled, walking back into the living room to watch the boys play video games.

"Whoa! Sweet costume bro-ham-in-law. Let me guess, Uh, traffic light—" Pietro started guessing once Vision came downstairs, Izeta looked behind her to see Vision in a green costume with a yellow cape, "Oh dear god."

"—Half-sucked corn. A booger." Pietro continued guessing, Vision sighed before saying, "Yes."

"Yes!" Pietro yelled, pumping his fist in the air. "Well, thank you for humouring me and wearing this ridiculous get-up, honey." Wanda cut in, as Pietro walked off, not interested in the conversation anymore.

"Well, there were no other clothes in my closet, so . . ." Vision mumbled, before a smile appeared on his face, "You are incorrigible, darling. I know you have a secret thing for Mexican wrestlers."

"I don't think that's what a Mexican wrestler wears." Sam spoke to Izeta, who jumped slightly at his appearance, not having noticed him walking down the stairs.

"Mi gusta mucho." Wanda whispered, "Chili con carne." Vision replied and Sam and Izeta had to hold in their gag.

"That's disgusting." Izeta commented, before turning around to face Sam, who was already in his pirate costume. "Absolutely stunning." She joked, adjusting the hat on his head.

Sam only jokingly slapped her hand away before speaking up, "I'm going away with Vision for today, you can spend some more time with your sister, your fake nephews. . . and your fake brother."

"Okay, where are you guys going?" Izeta asked him, a smile on her face as she looked at the man in front of her, who was looking down on her.

"No clue. Vision said he was taking us somewhere." Sam shrugged, putting his hands on her hips as Izeta turned around to watch Sylvina, her nephews, and Pietro.

"What do you say guys? Who's ready for that first hit of high fructose corn syrup?—" Vision yelled out, only to get no answer from them.

"Never told me much about your brother. I had no idea he'd be so . . . Great with kids." The synthezoid sarcastically said, putting his thumb up as he watched Pietro, Billy, and Tommy chug down a juice, while Sylvina (who had just recently joined them again ) watched them in disgust.

"Yeah. He's just full of surprises." Wanda commented suspiciously, like her sister, she had also realised there was something wrong with him. Wanda knew that Izeta also knew that she didn't bring him to Westview, while Izeta knew who did it. Wanda didn't.

"Well, you have fun tonight, darling." Vision said, stating his leave as he walked towards the door and nodded towards Sam.

Sam turned her around and let go of her waist as he nodded back at Vis, "That's my queue, have fun, alright?" He said, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Yeah, be safe. Love you." Izeta smiled, before her eyes widened once she had realised what she said, Sam didn't think anything of it as he quickly replied with a, "Love you too."

"What? What do you mean? You're all dressed up and ready to go." Wanda questioned him in confusion, as Sam walked out of the house.

"Yeah, I'm going to get ready," Izeta grimaced, before walking up the stairs and leaving the couple to themselves.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

—THE TRIPLETS WERE WALKING DOWN THE STREETS OF WESTVIEW, WHILE THE KIDS IN FRONT OF THEM WERE TRICK OR TREATING.

"Unleash hell, demon spawns." Pietro yelled at the three kids, who hurried away.

"The only demon spawn here, is you." Izeta replied, shoving Pietro to the side as she adjusted her black cape.

"Do you remember when we were at the orphanage after Mom and Dad died? What was the name of the kid who was always trying to steal your boots? You know, he was the one . . . He had the . . He had the skin thing." Wanda tried to test him, making Izeta pull a face at her. She was horrible at this.

"You're testing me." Pietro sang, Wanda quickly denied it, "No, I'm not."

"Hey, it's cool. I know I look different." Pietro shrugged, pointing at his hair that was spiked up.

"Why do you . . . look different?" Wanda asked him, genuinely confused. Izeta pulled a face, maybe because he was fake?

"You tell me. I mean, if I found Shangri-La, I wouldn't be reminded of the past either." Pietro hummed, and Izeta lifted her lip.

"What?" She asked, scrunching her nose up while Wanda awkwardly smiled.

"Next house, Mom." Billy ran over to them, "Junior entrepreneur, over here. How about you let Uncle P help you maximize your candy acquisition, huh?" Pietro asked his nephews and his niece, who had finally caught up.

"Ugh, yes, please. I don't know if I can take it any longer in these stupid heels." Sylvina groaned, pushing the basket into Pietro's chest as she walked over to her mother.

"Yeah, kick-ass." Billy grinned as he took a hold of Tommy and Pietro's hands.

"I feel the need . . ." Pietro started, waiting for Billy to finish his quote, ". . . for speed."

The trio yelped, and they were off.

"Men." Sylvina sighed, rolling her eyes and taking off her heels before following after them.

"Kick-ass." Wanda mumbled to herself, as Izeta watched her daughter teleport around the streets, leaving green dust behind her.

While Wanda went off to talk to a citizen she had mind controlled, Izeta walked around the street, noticing these people weren't even having a conversation. They were just talking.

Izeta pursed her lips, and Wanda returned not a minute later, "What's up?" She asked, noticing the frown on her sister's face.

"Vision and I are kind of going through something, I don't know. He's just not telling me something." Wanda confessed, and Izeta's lips turned down.

"You think it might have something to do with the fact that you're hurting these people? Even though you don't realise it." Izeta questioned, sitting down on a chair.

"What? I'm not hurting anyone." Wanda denied, shaking her head as she looked down at her sister, whose fake fangs were poking out.

"Look, I can help you, Wanda. If you stop hurting these people, you can still have your family, your life, and your home. If I teach you how I did it, everything will still be perfect." Izeta said, trying to be as encouraging as possible.

"Well, not everyone can be like you, sestra." Wanda spat, making Izeta purse her lips as she watched her younger sister walk away.

If Wanda wouldn't do anything about it, she would.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

—IT WAS NIGHT NOW, AND WANDA AND IZETA WERE MAKING THEIR KIDS RETURN THE CANDY THEY STOLE.

"This is so lame. I can't believe you're making them return all the candy." Pietro huffed, looking at his younger sister.

"We can't believe what a bad influence you are." Izeta shot back, walking in between her siblings.

"Who beefed in your borscht?" Pietro asked them, while Izeta scoffed, "Please, you never even liked borscht."

"I'm just trying to do my part, okay?" Pietro said, pushing Izeta's head away, who punched him in the stomach. "Come to town unexpectedly, create tension with the brother-in-laws, stir up trouble with the rugrats and miss princess, and ultimately give you guys grief. I mean, that's what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Knew it! Wanda, where does your little friend Agnes live?" Izeta cheered, turning to her sister who immediately answered, "A few houses down from mine. I'll show you later."

Wanda then turned back to Pietro, acting as if she never heard what he had said, "What happened to your accent?"

"What happened to your accents?" Pietro shot back, staring at his two sisters.

Izeta gasped, "Excuse me. My accent is still perfectly intact." She placed her hand over her heart while Wanda raised her eyebrows, "No, it's not."

"No, it's not." Izeta agreed quietly, looking up at the stars to avoid any eye contact.

"Details are fuzzy, man. I got shit like a chump on the street for no reason at all and the next thing I know, I heard you calling me. I knew you needed me." Pietro told Wanda, and Izeta shook her head. Pietro would never say that, his death wasn't for nothing. He had saved a child, and Izete knew he'd do it again without a second thought.

Before Wanda could open her mouth, the trio of cousins arrived, "Uncle P, guess what?" Billy chuckled.

"They've got full-size candy bars a few blocks up. Mom, can we go?" Tommy asked excitedly, wanting to go with his niece and brother.

Billy quickly used his speed to get a chocolate bar from the candy bar, "Next stop, Cavity Town."

Izeta nodded, impressed. This was the first time she had ever seen his powers, and it seemed like it was his first time in general.

"Right on, little dude." Pietro yelled excitingly, while Izeta and Wanda laughed. "Chip off the old Maximoff block. You've got super speed!"

"I do?" Billy asked him, jumping on his feet, Izeta nodded at him as Pietro gave him a high-five.

"It's okay, baby. You can take it slow, and you can—" Wanda giggled, happy for her son. She sighed and closed her eyes once he started speeding around the area.

This went on for another minute before Wanda grabbed him by the arm. She stopped him as Izeta cackled at them. "If you're gonna break the sound barrier, please just take your brother with you."

"Really?" Tommy asked, a smile growing on his face, while Billy's smile dropped, "Really? I'd rather take Vina."

"Take her." Izeta offered, pushing her daughter forward, and Sylvina's eyes widened.

"I'm gonna get sick." She mumbled as she closed her eyes, feeling her cousin take a hold of her hand, "Kill me please."

"Really. Yeah. And please just remember to—" Wanda started, only to get cut off by her sons.

"Don't go past Ellis Avenue. We know, Mom. We know. " They replied in sync, it was probably branded in their minds with how much their mother had repeated it.

"What they said." Sylvina cleared her throat, licking her lips, Izeta looked at her daughter before leaning in and saying, "Keep an eye on them, okay?" Sylvina only nodded and smiled at her mother.

And when the conversation finished, they were gone. And Izeta was sure she could hear her daughter screaming for help. "Hey! Be careful." Wanda yelled out.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

—THE TRIPLETS WERE NOW AT SOME SORT OF HALLOWEEN GATHERING, WHILE THE KIDS WERE RUNNING AROUND TOWN.

"Holy shmacaroni." Pietro gasped, looking at all the Halloween decorations. Izeta and Wanda chuckled as they walked through the maze.

"Isn't it great?" Wanda laughed, and Izeta nodded before looking up at the lights surrounding them.

"Damn it, if Westview, New Jersey isn't charming as hell." Pietro hummed, throwing his arms over his sisters.

After Izeta had gotten her food, they decided they should take a seat somewhere, "Now, I know that you think I've gone full soccer mom." Wanda started, and Pietro only raised an eyebrow.

"You have." Izeta sang, taking a seat on one of the haystacks.

"But it really is nice, right?" Wanda asked them, giving her sister a look as they joined her on the haystack.

"Yeah." He sighed heavily, "I think Mom and Dad would've loved it."

"Yeah, I think they would have." Wanda smiled, before looking at her sister who was looking down. The redhead nudged her and Izeta looked up. Izeta just shrugged and laid her head on Wanda's shoulder.

"Where were you hiding these kids up till now?" Pietro suddenly asked his younger sister, whose head whipped around, knocking her older sister's head off, "Ow." Izeta sighed, rubbing her forehead.

"What?"

"I assume they were all just sleeping peacefully in their beds. No need to traumatize behind the occasional holiday episode cameo, right? You were always the empathetic triplet." Pietro continued, making Izeta rub her eyes together as Wanda shook her head.

"I don't . . . I didn't . . ."

"Don't get me wrong. You've handled the ethical considerations of this scenario as best you could. Families and couples stay together, well except Barnes and Izeta, most personalities aren't far off from what's underneath, people got better jobs, better haircuts, for sure." Pietro rambled on, while Izeta glared at him.

"You don't think it's wrong?" Wanda asked him carefully, Pietro only shook his head, "What, are you kidding? I'm impressed! Seriously. It's a pretty big leap from giving people nightmares and shooting red wiggly-woos out of your hands. And Izeta, well, you definitely got taught magic as a child already, because there's no way you could just control a whole country. You guys are insane." He continued, Izeta could only give him a blank spare. This man pretending to be—sorry, this man getting mind controlled was seriously getting on her nerves.

"How'd you even do all this? Hey, I'm not some stranger and I'm not your husband. And, Stasya already knows. You can talk to me." Pietro comforted her, and Izeta scoffed, "Ironic."

"I don't know how I did it. I . . I only remember feeling completely alone. Empty. I just . . Endless nothingness." Wanda sniffed, looking away from her siblings as Izeta looked in front of her, keeping her eyes on the people surrounding them.

The sisters looked back at Pietro to see him as pale as a ghost with three gunshots covering his body, "Absolutely not." Izeta gasped, standing up from the haystack and placing a hand over her heart which was beating frantically. She looked back at him to see him giving herself and Wanda a weird look.

"Are you okay?" Pietro asked them, concerned, "Do I look okay?" Izeta huffed, trying to calm her heart down while Wanda replied, "I'm fine."

"Uh-huh." Pietro nodded to himself, unconvinced as he kept staring at his sisters.

Once Izeta got her heartbeat controlled, she took her previous seat back on the haystack, only to jump off it when she heard her daughter screaming for her.

Izeta grabbed her by the arms, seeing the worried look on Sylvina's face, "Vision's in trouble."

While Tommy was explaining everything to his mother, Sylvina was freaking out with hers, "Vina, vina. Sylvina. Calm down. Tell me what's going on."

"I don't know, the border is destroying Vision and Sam can't get him back inside the border. So, he's slowly crumbling, dying even." Sylvina told her, and Izeta cursed.

"Hey, don't sweat it, sis. It's not like your dead husband can die twice." Pietro chuckled, only to get blasted away by Wanda, throwing him into the pile of haystacks.

"Finally." Izeta huffed, before nodding towards Wanda who had heard her conversation with Sylvina.

She watched as her sister started to expand the barrier, officially taking over all of Westview.

Wanda opened her eyes again, and the red dimmed in her eyes. Izeta groaned once she realised Wanda had taken more people in control, meaning more people were suffering.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

so how r yall doing xxx

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

810K 25K 170
Y/N, a telepath with animals and fire user, harbours a terrible secret. She's been working with the Avengers for the last eight months, living off t...
528K 11.8K 38
"i am the fallen princess, scarred and hardened by a war i never asked for, but oh how i melt in your arms and the sea of your eyes..." . . "i am not...
175K 4.1K 70
๐Ÿ–คMature๐Ÿ–คRomance๐Ÿ–ค "Where's he going?" "To her. His Passerine." Kristyn, a fragile, little girl struggling her days in the crowded city of New York...
127K 3.9K 93
Captain America: The First Avenger- Current "I want you to know that I'm never leaving Cause I'm Mrs. Snow, 'till death we'll be freezing Yeah, you a...