8 Makes 1 Home.

By Ikonicatiny

when KQ contacts the company InNa works for, she soon finds out that she'll be taking care of 8 loud but amaz... More

| First Day |
| K.I.S.S.I.N.G |
| Let's Wait A While |
| Jealousy |
| It's A Date. |
| BumJoong |
| First Date |
| Sunrise |
| Late Night Talks |
| Let Me Take Care of You |
| Merry Christmas! | part 1
| Merry Christmas | part 2
| Full-Time |
| Amicus Ad Aras |
| Celebratory Ice Cream |
| Happy New Years! |
| Boyfriend Switch |
| Cheating |
| Since The Beginning |
| Nicknames |
| Friendaversary Sickness |
| NO1LIKEYOU |
| Their Favorite Child |
| Home Sweet Home |
| New Hair |
| Gonna Be a Long Flight |
| Valentines Day |
| My Precious Boy |
| Xikers |
| Morning After |
| Morning After pt 2 | Smile On Their Face|
| ATEEZ Headed To Thailand |
| Future |
| Happy Birthday YuYu! |
| Happy Birthday YuYu! Pt 2 | YuNa Is Real! |
| Home |
| Cherry blossoms |
| Angel Baby |
| Yuna Is Out |
| Flashback |
| Size Kink. |
| Livestream |
| Dating Rumors |
| Lovesome Festival |
| Missing WooSan Hours |
| Aegyo Couple |
| Happy Birthday! |
| Bits and Pieces |
| Welcome To The GroupChat! |
| TOKTOQ |
A/N: important.
|Golden Hour|

| Incredibly Happy |

130 3 2
By Ikonicatiny

"Psst, Mingi! Are you awake?" I whisper yelled as I looked at his sleeping form from across the room and of course he didn't move. I huffed looking back at the ceiling. It was currently 7:30am, and I was dreading waking up. Why you ask? Because of Yunho. Do you know how many times he came into our room to check on me in the night? Fifteen times...Fifteen freaking times! Woke me up every time. Does this man not sleep?

As of right on cue, Yunho came through the door with an award winning smile, holding a small tray with fried eggs, rice and bacon. Along with a glass of orange juice.

"Good morning my sweet love, I've made you breakfast in bed. And don't worry about the laundry, I took care of it. " He said smiling softly as I quickly sat up straight in bed. He carefully sat the small tray on my end table beside me before sitting on the side of my bed.

"Oh, I was just about to get up, you didn't have to do this. " I said smiling a bit and he shook his head. "It's quite alright, I wanted you to rest a bit more. You seemed to be awake most of the night. "

Wow...wonder why?

"Thank you, this is really sweet. " I said looking at him with a half smile.

He smiled at me softly for a moment before looking at the food and picked up a spoon filling it with some rice. "Here, try some. I'm not the best cook but I tried really hard. " He said feeding me a bite.

I smiled widely humming as I ate the food and nodded as I lightly hit his arm. "It's very delicious, the rice is cooked perfectly!" I said looking at him and he nodded smiling more.

"I'm really happy that you like it. " He said looking at me before caressing my cheek softly making me look at him with wide eyes. I chuckled removing his hand from my face and nodded slowly.

"Right well, we should probably go out there to eat, so Mingi can sleep peacefully. " I said looking at him and he nodded grabbing the tray with one hand as he stood up and held out his free hand for me to take.

I looked at his hand then back at him and smiled cheekily before removing the blanket from my body. "No thanks, I got it. " I said standing up, making him frown a bit.

We went to the dining room and I started to sit down but he quickly pulled out a chair for me. I looked at him for moment before sitting in a different chair that was beside Yeosang. Yunho quickly sat down playing it off as he pulled the chair out for himself but everyone knew it wasn't.

"Smooth dude." San said smirking at him and Yunho glared at him, making me chuckle. Yunho looked at me with a toothy smile and I quickly moved my gaze towards my food to finish eating.

"Have you boys eaten yet? I can make you something. " I said looking at them and they smiled shaking their heads. "We all went out for breakfast. " Jongho said looking at me and I nodded smiling.

"Yeah, Yunho made us and gave us his card, something about uh..what was it again San?" Wooyoung asks looking at him with a smirk.

"Oh, he said that he wanted to be alone with her, and proceeded to giggle like a little girl. " San said looking at Yunho with a smirk.

Yunho looked at them both with a fake smile, then rolled his eyes before looking at me. "Ignore them, they're idiots, that didn't happen at all. They actually took my card from my wallet when I wasn't looking and then went to the nearest coffee shop. "

I smiled softly looking at San and Wooyoung before nodding. "Sounds like them." I said looking at Yunho who just smiled sweetly at me.

"Wait, where's Hongjoong and Seonghwa?" I asked looking at the others. "Oh, they went to the studio this morning. " Yeosang said looking at me. I nodded before standing up to take my tray to the kitchen but before I could Yunho stood up before me and grabbed it. "Don't worry, I got it. " He said before going to the kitchen.

I quickly sat back down after he left and looked at the other boys. "Y'all gotta help me, he won't leave me alone. "

"He just likes you, Inna. Give him a chance. " San said looking at me. "He doesn't though. We were just pretending. Then he wanted to pretend a little longer, at first I was like 'fine, whatever. It might be fun' but now he won't let me do my job. Won't stop checking on me when I'm trying to sleep. Won't stop watching everything I do. " I said looking at him.

"Have you tried talking to him about it?" Jongho asks looking at me and I nodded. "But everytime I do, he leans in close to my face and looks directly into my eyes, which makes me nervous and flustered and I end up saying something stupid like 'you're warm' like what the hell?! Who says that?!" I said looking at them and they just chuckled looking at me.

"Oh my God, honestly Inna, how do you not see it?" Yeosang said looking at me. "What? See what?" I asked looking at him.

"You said that he makes you flustered. Hongjoong has never made you flustered! Inna, you're falling for him." Yeosang said looking at me with a toothy smirk.

I looked at him for a moment before looking at my hands. Was I? I mean he's right, Hongjoong has never made me flustered, or nervous really. Damn maybe I am.

"Hey little one, I was wondering if you wanted to come to practice today. " Yunho said smiling as he sat down beside me. I looked up at him with a small smile and nodded.

"Wait, did you just call me 'little one'?" I asked raising an eyebrow and he nodded smiling more. "It's cute, just like you." He said leaning in close to my face. I gulped nervously looking into his eyes as he smirked a bit.

I quickly shook my head and flicked his forehead making him back up and rub his forehead a little. "Stop that, it's annoying. " I said scooting over closer to Yeosang making the others laugh.

"But yes, I'll go to your practice. And no, it isn't cute, I'm not that little. " I said crossing my arms and he pinched my cheek. "Aww, compared to me you're. " He said looking at me. "I'll just call you tiny. " He said with a half smile.

"Then I'll call you Clifford, the big red dog." I said jokingly making the others burst into laughter. "Call me whatever you want, baby." Yunho said smirking as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I rolled my eyes standing up from my seat. "Yeah, anyway I'm going to go get dressed and wake Mingi up so he can eat something. " I said looking at them and they nodded before I went to my room.

~

Practice is...interesting. we were the only ones here, I thought everyone was supposed to be here. I was terribly wrong.

Yunho was drenched in sweat. I bit the inside of my cheek as I watched how his skin would glisten in the light with every movement he made. How sweat would trickle down his face and hair. God he looked so h-

"Inna?"

"Huh, what?" I asked shaking those thoughts away. He immediately smirked turning around to look at me. "I asked if you could dance." He said placing his hands on his hips as he breathed heavily.

I shook my head. "No, not really. I know some dances but I'm not very good. "

"What dances do you know?" He asked tilting his head to the side. "Uh, I know the Deja Vu dance and the killing me dance by iKON. " I said smiling at him and he smiled widely.

"Well then come on, let's do Deja Vu, together. " He said walking towards me and grabbed both my hands, pulling me to my feet as I giggled nodding.

"I'm so sorry if I completely butcher it." I said smiling at him and he shook his head. "Nonsense, I believe in you, you'll do great." He said encouragingly and I smiled more.

He put on the music and we got into position. As the music played we both danced beside each other. But instead of watching himself in the mirror, he was watching me the whole time, which was making me extremely nervous. I was afraid that I would mess up or something, but fortunately I was fine. I was able to breathe again once the song ended and he started clapping.

"Well done! That was really amazing!" He said smiling at me and I shook my head smiling. "Oh please, compared to you, I'm just okay. You are the one who is amazing. "

He shook his head walking towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck as I looked at him and he noticed my nervousness and rubbed my back soothingly.

"Hey, don't be so nervous, it's just me. I'm not gonna do anything. " He said smiling softly.

"I know it's just...this feels weird. " I said honestly looking at him.

"Good weird or bad weird?" He asked tilting his head and I hummed softly.

"Why does it feel wrong to say, good weird?" I asked with a sigh. "It isn't wrong, Inna. " He said looking into my eyes.

"But-"

"Do you like me?" He asked cutting me off while placing his hand on my cheek softly making me look back into his eyes.

I slowly nodded my head, making him smile softly as he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

"Do you want to be with me?" He asked leaning in and I nodded slowly again and then he softly kissed my cheek. "That's completely okay. There's nothing wrong with liking someone. I understand that it might feel like you're betraying Hongjoong, but I promise you aren't. I already promised him that I would take care of you, because I truly do love you. Inna, you deserve to be happy and I know that I can make you happy everyday. When I first saw you I thought 'oh she's really pretty' but then I saw how you worked, laughed, smiled and cried. And I slowly fell more in love with you and everything you do, don't even get me started on how you dance. " He chuckled a bit, "I like watching you do things, as creepy as that sounds, it's the truth. You're interesting to watch honestly. I like how you scold us when we need it. I like how you care for us. I like watching how concentrated you are while you cook and clean. I like you." He said smiling at me.

By now I was was a blushing mess. I didn't know he felt this way. "If this ends with you proposing to me, I will probably slap you. " I said jokingly and he chuckled shaking his head.

"Nah, just being honest. " He said smiling before pulling me into a hug and I smiled hugging him back. "I like you, too." I whispered softly and he pulled away a bit to smile at me.

We look at each other for a moment and then I don't know what happened, it was like my body reacted before my brain. I just leaned in and kissed him, and damn his lips were soft, but his kiss was a bit rough compared to Hongjoong's soft ones. I liked it, it was different.

He smiled kissing back as he pulled me closer to him by my waist with one hand, his other still on the side of my face. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth, not even asking for an entrance, but I didn't care, I liked how he took control of the kiss. After a slight moan I pulled away from the kiss to catch my breath. I looked at him smiling as I put my hand over my mouth and chuckled.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did that. I was just looking at you and my body reacted before my head and-"

"Hey, it's alright. I actually really liked it." He said smirking at me. "Oh I think that I could tell with way you sneakily slipped your tongue into my mouth." I said smirking at him.

"Would you rather me slip my tongue somewhere else?" He asked looking at me and wiggled his eyebrows while smirking.

"What? No!" I said lightly hitting his arm making him laugh and me roll my eyes. "You're a brat." I said turning around to fix my hair in the mirror. I heard him chuckle before hugging me from behind. "And you're so pretty. " He said looking at me through the mirror making me smile widely while looking at him.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all. He's very handsome, a good kisser. Very sweet and caring. Cares a lot about me, clearly. Alright...I'll give us a chance.

"Yunho. " I said softly, making him hum in response, "I want to be with you. "

I watched as his eyes lit up and he smiled widely holding me closer to him and smothered my cheek with kisses making me laugh loudly.

I placed my hand on the side of his face while giggling and he smiled looking at me. "You won't regret it, I promise. " He said before kissing me quickly. "I gotta go call my mom!" He said excitedly pulling his phone out of his pocket and left the room making me chuckle quietly.

I walked back to the bench as I put my hair into a high ponytail. I grabbed my water bottle taking a drink when Yunho came back with a smile and sat down beside me. "My mom didn't answer. I'll call her again later. " He said looking at me and I nodded smiling at him.

"What should we do tonight?" He asked leaning back and I shrugged putting my head on his shoulder as I placed my hand in his. "You wanna help me make dinner?" I asked looking at him and he nodded smiling at me and kissed my forehead. "Let's go." He said smiling and I nodded standing up with him and we grabbed our things.

~

YunHo's POV.

I smiled softly watching her stir the pasta noodles as I finished making the spaghetti sauce. "Okay, let me just drain the noodles and then we can mix the sauce and noodles together. " she said looking at me and I nodded. "Here, let me do it for you. " I said picking up the pan and she nodded smiling at me. "Thank you, baby."

I smiled widely as I drained the noodles. "No problem, tiny." I said turning back around and placed the pan on the stove. I watched as she poured the sauce into the noodles before mixing it and sighed softly before looking at me with a toothy grin. "All done!" She said happily, holding her arms out and I smiled hugging her. "Thank you for helping me, it means a lot. " she said before kissing my cheek softly making me smile more.

We took the food to the table and called everyone to dinner before we sat down beside each other. I smiled making her plate of food and laughed when I saw her making my plate. Everyone soon came in one by one and got their food. I watched as Inna ate while talking to everyone about their day and other things and smiled wiping some sauce off the corner of her lips with my thumb before licking it off my thumb as she thanked me. I nodded smiling at her and continued eating my food as I watched her.

"So you two are finally together?" Mingi asked looking at us and we nodded smiling widely. "Oh yay! I'm so happy for you two!" Wooyoung said smiling widely. "Honestly, you make a way better couple than you and Hongjoong did, no offense. Hongjoong and Inna for some reason just didn't make sense to me, but you two click perfectly. " San said smiling and the others nodded. "I know that I should feel hurt by that, but I honestly don't. I actually agree." Hongjoong said looking at us. I looked at Inna with a smile taking her hand in mine before kissing it softly, making her smile at me.

"I for one, am extremely happy that I finally got my girl." I said looking at her and she rolled her eyes playfully. "Well I'm happy that I finally got my guy."

I smiled before kissing her softly as the other boys fake gagged. "Hey! No pda in front of the food!" Wooyoung said making us pull away laughing.

Yeah, I'm incredibly happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 13.7K 58
a story where bored girl meets 8 unordinary boys on omegle. inspired by "fuckboy hotline" by @KEFIZEN started: somewhere around 20-25 October f...
204K 3.8K 100
[𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗/𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗] - Please don't read this :D - Collection of a badly written Jongsang oneshots - Smut🔞, Fluff🌸 and lil bit of Ang...
125K 11.7K 182
Season 1~ The only Kdrama on Wattpad- Eight boys, eight stories, eight people who are just doing their best when the sun rises each morning, to push...
67.3K 3K 29
"i-i'm in love with him, but he just sees me as a friend... with benefits that is. at least until you got here..." "mingi... i don't like him like th...