B.D.W.H.A. (BL)

By CloudsInLeSky

Title: Big Dumbass' World Hopping Adventure Author: CloudsInLeSky Cover made by: Me obviously Ryou Chang-sun... More

Prologue
Arc 1.1 | Protagonist's Villain Brother
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
ARC 1.15 END
Arc 2.1 | The 1st Place x The Misunderstood
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
ARC 2.22 END
3.1 | The Artist Who Killed Himself
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
OFFICIAL art I drew but never showed
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12

2.11

1.8K 107 8
By CloudsInLeSky

——————————————————

After school, Dal is going to Chang-sun's apartment to tutor him. So when they arrived, Mi-hi wasn't there.

Well that is because she's in her friends house hanging out after school.

"Please make yourself at home." Chang-sun said while plopping down a pair of fluffy slippers.

Dal nodded, he took off his shoes and wore the slippers. When they walked towards the living room, Dal started to look around the place with his eyes. The apartment was just a normal size, perfect for a family of three or four.

He then spotted a picture frame with a child Chan-yeol and Mi-hi with their parents, smiling in the beach. "........."

"I will prepare some snacks, please feel comfortable." Chang-sun then hurriedly went to the kitchen.

Dal placed his bag down and sat on the couch. He took out some textbooks that he's going to use to tutor Chang-sun.

[Host, is there something bothering you?]

Chang-sun flinched at this. He smiled awkwardly. "Hahaha.....Well, uhm...."

"I know this would sound strange but.."

[...?]

Chang-sun opened the refrigerator and took out some milk. He poured it in two cups while saying. "...I have a feeling that Wangbo Dal is JianJian!"

[In what way? I do not see any similarities.]

"Its his eyes! And also his smile. Its similar to JianJian!" Chang-sun sighed. He grabbed some left over cookies that he baked yesterday.

"And....I felt it in my gut...He is definitely JianJian! There is no way I won't be able to recognize the love of my life!" He exclaimed with sparkling eyes.

[...Hmmmm well, I guess there is a possibility that Wangbo Dal is Weng Jian. Because the system usually reuses the souls from previous worlds to recreate characters.]

"Then!!...Why can't he remember me...?"

[His memory must be blocked.]

Chang-sun seemed to droop down in sadness. But suddenly, he had a thought. And that thought made him brighten up.

'I know what I'm gonna do!'

[What are you gonna do, Host?]

The big guy huffed with determination as he walks out of the kitchen with a tray in hand. 'I'm gonna befriend him first! And after we get close, I will confess that I like him! Because that was what JianJian did to me!'

[.....Well, good luck.]

Chang-sun placed the tray on the coffee table and gestured. "Help yourself."

"Thank you." Dal nodded while opening a textbook. "So for today I will be teaching you English, since thats the subject you have the most lowest score."

Chang-sun obediently nodded his head.

"Then let us start..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chang-sun layed flat on his back while sighing in relief. They were finally finished...Though it was only one subject. But you gotta give it to Dal! He was a very great tutor because Chang-sun seemed to get what Dal was teaching about.

Though he still gets confused here and there...

"Shall we take a break?" Dal asked while finishing off the last cookie. "Because it seems you're already pretty drained."

"..Yeah...That would be great" Chang-sun stood up and patted his pants. "I'll get some more snacks." He said as he turns on the T.V.

"Okay."

When Chang-sun left to go to the kitchen. Dal placed his English textbook inside his bag while wondering about something...

He has been curious about this since the day the two officially met.

And that is.....

He could hear a random male voice whenever he's around the big guy. He thought that maybe it was just Chang-sun's friend who he was calling on the phone. But no...

Chang-sun doesn't use his phone when in school...So Dal never get to see Chang-sun texting or calling someone, yet he still hears the voice.

Which is pretty strange....He thought that maybe he was just hearing things and is just tired from all the studying and stuff..

But, he was wrong. Because it seems Chang-sun can also hear the voice.

This just made Dal even more curious and confused....How is there a random voice talking?? And how come only he and Chang-sun are able to hear it?? Is this some kind of supernatural stuff going on?

But Dal had a theory that maybe the voice Chang-sun was talking to, was his dead Father!!!

But he quickly dismissed that theory when he heard Chang-sun call the voice "Pin" and not "Dad"

Dal doesn't know if he should tell Chang-sun or not....He thought about it in his mind. And finally he came to a decision, that he should tell the truth.

So Dal stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

In Chang-sun's side. "Geez, studying is hard. But its less hard when you have your favourite person with you!"

[I cannot relate.]

Chang-sun laughed. 'Hehehe, soon you will. Once you find the person you care about.'

[........]

[You? Because I care about host]

Chang-sun touched his chest while looking at Pin's screen with sparkling eyes. "You do?? Pin I feel so touched....This brought me so much energy that I think I can do some more studying!"

[Is that so. Also, Your "love" is here]

"What?" Chang-sun turned around and saw Dal. Looking at Chang-sun with his usual expressionless face. But his eyebrows were raised like he just heard something shocking.

"....Wangbo Dal." Chang-sun awkwardly coughs. "What can I do for you?"

"What do you mean by love?"

"..........."

There was no response from Chang-sun's side...As Chang-sun was throwing questions to Pin in his mind.

'PIN! DID HE HEAR OUR CONVERSATION?! ACTUALLY— HOW DID HE HEAR IT?! HOW???'

[......I do not know Host...]

Dal tilted his head while crossing his arms. He looked at Chang-sun with the most suspicious look.

'WE'RE GONNA GET DISCOVERED!!! PIN! HELP ME FIX THIS!! WUWUWUWUWU'

[........] Pin stayed silent because he realized that Dal PROBABLY can hear him.

"Uhm...Well...U-Uhh..." Chang-sun stuttered while sweating. His face turned red little by little because he didn't know what to say at this point...Chang-sun was still a noobie at World Hopping after all!

He couldn't take pressure, he doesn't know how to respond to negative comments, he doesn't really know how to make decisions since he didn't have to back then, and, he doesn't know how to make up a good lie.

"So uhm...This may sound weird but...Uhh......" Chang-sun tried his best to make up a lie while darting his eyes around.

"I-I'M ACTUALLY AN ALIEN FROM OUTER SPACE!"

".........."

Dal covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing outloud. Though on the outside, it looked like he was just contemplating Chang-sun's words.

Dal can clearly tell Chang-sun was lying. It was a pretty bad lie too. Even toddlers can make up a good believable lie.

But Dal plans to play along.

"...Is that so....No wonder. Because you have a very abnormally big body for a highschooler. And you have a robot facial expression because you don't show much emotion on your face..... Hum, it makes sense now."

Chang-sun completely thought that Dal believed him. "Hehehe right? Yep, I'm an alien from outer space!"

Dal smirked in amusement. "So what brings you here on Earth huh?"

"O-Oh uh.......Thats...Uhm...."

"Did your home planet get destroyed, thats why you and your sister fled to Earth to seek refuge?" Dal tilted his head with a smirk on his face.

Chang-sun immediately nodded. "Yeah! Yeah!! Thats right!"

Dal unconsciously snorted. But he masked it with a cough. "Hum, is that so....I have a question."

"Y-Yeah?"

"Who is that voice?" He stared sharply at Chang-sun who flinched from intimidation.

"M-My power!...Yes my power! I have a power who can think for itself! And he talks with me a lot so that I wont get lonely in this world!" What Chang-sun said was somewhat true.

"Also, you did not answer my question from earlier"

"Huh? Oh, what was it again..?"

Dal tapped his arm while looking at Chang-sun through his shining glasses. "What do you mean by love?"

"Ah—" Chang-sun went red from embarrassment. He did not expect Dal to hear that part of what Pin said!!!

Now how does he even answer this....

——————————————————
To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
138K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
200K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...