UNTIL DEATH DO US APART ✔

By glowyytears

Kiara Mehra , 24 had just got a job at one of the famous companies in India and she couldn't be more excited... More

CHARACTERS
PLAYLIST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
FAMILY TREE
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
EPILOGUE
OUR SECRET

CHAPTER 32

5.1K 324 24
By glowyytears

1.3 years ago , London

Third Person's pov

"Shreya and Grace where are you?",Kiara asks them on the phone call .

"We are on our way just wait for 10 more minutes",Shreya tells her .

"10 more minutes ? You said the same sentence 20 minutes ago how long are you both gonna take?",Kiara ask's them .

"Sorry Kiara just wait few more minutes the traffic is really bad due to an accident happened",Grace says .

"Okay fine try to come fast and be safe",Kiara says and hangs up the phone .

Kiara , Shreya and Grace have been bestfriends since their post graduation college days . But Kiara and Shreya have known each other since their childhood days . They both completed their whole education in same school , college and now are completing their post graduation together too .

"These girls I told them not to go since we had to go meet the boys at the restaurant later on but no they don't want to listen",Kiara mumbles to herself and decides to get ready .

While getting ready Kiara gets a call which was from Rahul . A smile automatically forms on her face seeing his name .

"Hello",Kiara says .

"Hey darlin' when are you guys coming me , Tarun and Ben have been waiting since long",he says .

"I am getting ready but Shreya and Grace went somewhere 2 hours ago and now are stuck in traffic",she tells him .

"How much long will it take you guys?",he asks .

"I don't know it depends on when they will arrive",she tells him .

"Tell them to come directly their you come alone only otherwise when they will come , get ready and head out",he suggests .

"It's better you come here alone and tell them to come directly",he says .

"Ahh right I didn't think about it wait I will tell them and I will come soon",she says .

"Okay then come fast Love you",he says .

"Love you too",she says back and hangs up .

Rahul and Kiara have also known each other since childhood . Rahul , Kiara , Shreya , Tarun completed their whole graduation together in the same school , college .

The four of them met Ben and Grace in London .

Rahul and Kiara have been dating since they were in 11th grade and have been going strong since then . Nothing could keep them upart .

"Hey do one thing you reach their directly I will leave otherwise we will get late the boys are waiting",Kiara calls Shreya and Grace to tell them and they agree .

"Okay then we will come directly only",Shreya says and hungs up .

Kiara quickly gets ready and leaves to the restaurant where the group of 6 friends were about to hang out .

__________________

"Bro these three are so late",Tarun says .

"I know right . Everytime we get late but this time they are late",Ben says .

"The boys and the girls dormitory are so close by we should have just came together",Rahul says .

"Yeah atleast we wouldn't had to wait like this for long",Tarun says .

"How time passes quickly right ? It's like we all just met and now 2 years past and we are now post graduates",Ben says .

"I know right . But we might move back to India",Rahul says .

"Yeah I will miss you guys",Ben says .

"It's all about placements now . It will only tell us where we all will go",Tarun says .

"But Rahul you will have to become a CEO of your family's company so you will have to move back to India",Ben says .

"Oh yeah about that father said to gain work experience first on our own basis and then he will train us for the CEO position",Rahul tells him .

"Oh fair enough",Tarun says .

"Yaar mujhe Kiara se milna hai",Rahul says .
[I want to meet Kiara]

"Sabar rakh mere bhai aa rhi hai voh",Tarun says .
[Patience brother she is coming]

"Aur tum usse subhe hi toh mile the",Ben says .
[And you met her this morning only]

When Ben speaks in hindi Rahul and Tarun look at him in shock .

They totally didn't expect him to speak a sentence in hindi .

"Aaise kya dekh rhe ho hindi aati hai mujhe . Itni bhi bekar nai hai",Ben says .
[Why are you looking at me like this ? I know hindi . My hindi is not that bad]

"I mean we know you understand hindi but you also know how to speak?",Rahul asks .

"Ahh that toh Kiara and Shreya taught me and Grace and we both also took classes",Ben tells them .

"So Grace also knows how to speak hindi?",Tarun asks .

"Yes she does too",Ben tells them .

"Itne shock mai kyu ho ? Hindi hi toh sikhi hai",Ben says laughing .
[Why are you so shocked ? I just learned Hindi]

Just when Tarun and Rahul were about to say something they hear Kiara's voice .

"Hey Kiara!",Rahul calls her .

"Rahul!",Kiara says and after making sure there was no vehicle coming she crosses the road .

But while she was crossing the road a vehicle came very fast and hit her .

Kiara fell on the ground very badly .

Everything seemed to stop for Rahul .

"Kiara!",Tarun and Ben shouted and ran towards her .

"Kiara wake up",Tarun says .

"Ben ambulance call the ambulance",Tarun says and Ben quickly calls an ambulance .

Rahul was still in the state of shock when the ambulance arrived .

"Rahul ! Rahul !",Ben calls him .

"Rahul we need to go",Ben says .

"Kiara ...Kiara my Kiara",Rahul says trying to control his tears .

The Ambulance takes away Kiara .

Tarun and Ben quickly inform Kiara's family , Rahul's family and Shreya and Grace .

____________________

Kiara was in the operation room for the past 5 hours .

The doctor then comes out of the operating roo 

"Doctor how is she?",Rudra asks who arrived with Aashna an hour ago .

As Rudra and Aashna are just an year younger that Rahul they were also completing their post graduation in london .

"She has badly injured her head and there is a high chance she may suffer from memory loss",the doctor says .

When the doctor says that Rahul felt like his world was taken away from him .

"Will she be okay?",Aashna asks .

"She fell on her head so it had a huge impact on her head . I am afraid this is memory loss . She fractured her ribs , left hand and left leg ",the doctor tells them .

"There are also various types of memory loss we will know it when she wakes up",he says .

"Also she is in coma we don't know when she will wake up",the doctor says .

"We will shift her to the VIP ward",saying that the doctor leaves .

"When her family arrives the doctor would like to meet them",a nurse comes over and tells .

Aashna nods and the nurse leaves .

No one said anything just stayed silent . No one spoke a word after hearing what the doctor said .

When Kiara's family , Rahul's family arrived seeing them Rahul finally breaks down in tears .

"Ma ..she might not remember me",Rahul says and hugs his Ma .

"What are you saying Rahul?",Rahul's mother asks him .

Rahul tells them everything and Kiara's ma and Aarya di breaks down in tears but her father stays still and dosen't speaks anything .

Whatever happened with his daughter hit him so hard that he wasn't able to speak .

"When will she wake up?",Aarya asks .

"We don't know we don't know di",Shreya says crying too .

__________________________

2 months later ~

Kiara hand and leg fracture was removed and it was okay now . Her ribs were okay to . Her body was fine but she was still unconcious .

"Hey Kiara I am back",Rahul says holding her hand gently and sitting beside her .

"I want to tell you a happy news . I got a job in a top company !",Rahul tells her .

Rahul comes everyday to meet her . He holds her hands and tells her whatever happened with him everyday .

"Ben , Grace , Tarun and Shreya got one too!",Rahul tells her .

"They will also come by later to meet you Kiara they will tell you the news",he says .

"Hey but don't tell them I told you about them getting a job otherwise their suprise will be ruined oh it already is",Rahul says and laughs but soon breaks down in tears knowing that she won't answer .

"Wake up Kiara just wake up everyone misses you Ki",he says .

"At this point nothing matters about your memories just wake up and be okay",he says sobbing .

"If you don't remember me I will meet you again and I will make you fall in love with me again it's my promise to you . You will wait for me right darling?",he asks and kisses her hand .

"Your family wants to meet you now  and do you know that the Malhotra's and Kapoor's also came to meet you yesterday",he says .

"Everyone wants you to wake up Kiara . Wake up soon",he says .

"I will go now and come back tomorrow . I love you",Rahul says and after placing a gentle kiss on her forhead her leaves .

He meets her family on the way out and they all just pass each other a smile and parts ways .

Just when Rahul was about to sit in his car and leave Aarya comes running to search for Rahul .

"Rahul ! Rahul !",Aarya calls out his name and he turns to her .

"What happened Aarya di ?",Rahul comes towards her after hearing her .

"Is Kiara okay ? Nothing happened to her right ?",Rahul asks worridely .

"She ...she woke up",Aarya tells him and they both run inside again .

_________________

"Ma ..Papa ..Di why am I in a hospital?",Kiara asks when she sees her family .

"You forgot you fell of stairs",Kiara's Ma says .

"You were unconcious for 3 days",Aarya tells her .

"Huh ? what's the date today?",she asks her family .

"23rd May",they tell her .

"Huh ? But it was Feb going on",she says .

"What are you talking about . It's May",Aarya says .

"She is right beta maybe you are mistaken",Her father says .

Fortunately Kiara dosen't thinks much about it thinking that maybe her falling of the stairs resulted in her being mistaken that it was Feb not May .

(A/N : I hope you all understand what I am trying to say here)

"Don't you want to meet others?",her father asks Kiara .

"Who others papa?",Kiara asks .

"Your friends",Aarya says .

"What friends are you talking about ? I don't have any friends you know that",Kiara says .

That's when her family knew she dosen't remember Rahul , Shreya , Ben , Grace , Rudra and Aashna .

She only remembers her family and no one else .

When Kiara was resting the doctor met everyone .

"She only remembers her family and no one else . This case can happen even though she has known few of you since childhood",the doctor tells .

"A person can forget memories of some people of her life but remembers others . Did she had any bad experiences in school life / college life?",the doctor asks .

"In school other than us she always was in some or the other friend group  , in college she spent most of her free time alone and in post graduation she had a bad experience regarding a friend which resulted her to not make any more friends rather than us",Tarun tells .

"If she dosen't remember you all that means she only remembers her school , college and post graduation memories without you all in it",doctor tells them .

After Rahul is done listening to the doctor he leaves the hospital with a breaking heart .

But making himself a promise to himself that he will make Kiara fall in love with him again .

And when he succeeds he won't let her go again .

Never .

                      ************
I am not a doctor so please don't come up at me saying how can this is possible and all . I took out all the info from google regarding this memory loss . If I am wrong anywhere please correct me . Please do correct me .

Also I was about to post this chapter yesterday only but while I was writing this chapter the electricity went out and I had less battery so decided to just post this chapter today .

We will see some moments of relationship of Rahul and Kiara in the past in the upcoming chapters .

Next chapter will be up soon !

Stay tuned for it !

p.s Few more chapters to go then we end this book T_T

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 520 22
Aashna Kapoor, the CEO of Kapoor Industries, is one of the most influential women of the country. She's rich, intelligent, and highly focused on her...
41.3K 3.6K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
402K 17.2K 39
AYANSH MEHRA, 28 years old, he is the CEO of Arya Company.... He is hot, handsome and kind hearted man.. But he never got love Or support in his life...
20.4K 1.2K 36
Thanishna, a 22-year-old student in her last semester. 📚 Despite her bubbly exterior, she's a sensitive soul. Her love for eating and sleeping is un...