Jilted Junkies :||: Kenny x R...

By Blonde_Dumb

THE AMAZING COVER ART WAS BY @d-bois AAAAAA THANKS AGAIN Y/n comes from a broken home. All her life she had t... More

SEASON 1 :||: Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
SEASON 2 :||: Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Season 3 :||: Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One

Chapter Forty-Four

177 6 13
By Blonde_Dumb

Y/n, Pip, and Damien finally decided to rest for the night after flying for hours. Even by wing, the Kingdom was far away as all hell. Y/n couldn't begin to imagine how long it would've taken her to get there on her own, and that's assuming she even heard about the Elven Kingdom and King Kyle once she finally happened to stumble upon new people.

"So if everyone is looking for me... How the hell did you guys manage to find me all the way out here? And what do you think it means?" Y/n asked as she dropped a bunch of dry wood and straw down on the ground. Pip was carefully constructing a fire pit, surrounding a tipi of red and purple branches with a bunch of stones, which were naturally shades of light bluish gray and green.

"It's all kind of a long story," he flicked his hand towards Pip's stick structure, and a couple sparks flew from his finger tips, causing the fire pit to burst into flames when it made contact with the colorful brush and logs, "But as far as finding you... that was all on my demon senses," he pointed to his temple with two fingers, "The King and the Princess know about my powers, that's why they knew I could find you. But they both want you there for totally different reasons... well, sort of."

"Jesus. Every time I ask about what's going on, you give me an answer that confuses the shit out of me even more." She told him, plopping down next to Pip as their little fire lit up the area, just as the last little rays of sunlight disappeared over the horizon. Damien sighed dramatically, slowly sitting down next to Pip as well, trying to avoid knocking into there stuff with his giant wings.

"I guess it would be easier to explain everything if I started from the beginning." He shrugged.

"Well, since you apparently can't fly in the dark, I guess we have all night." Y/n rolled her eyes with a soft smile.

"I can fly in the dark. It's not like— vampire rules, Y/n. I just can't see in the dark. I'll have no idea where the hell I'm going! I have a lot of cool powers as a demon, but surprisingly, night vision isn't one of them!" He glared at her, making her chuckle.

"Whatever dude, it's fine. You look exhausted anyway, of course you don't have to fly all night." She told him.

"Right... the stupid human half I got from my mom takes a toll too! You try flying thousands of miles in the air all day with two humans on your back!" He agreed with her, adding to his list of reasons why he can't fly as a demon pegasus during nightfall, which only made her laugh again and shake her head.

"Anyway..." He continued, "When we all got here... we all kinda woke up here, just like you. Except, it's weird because we didn't start from scratch. It's like we were all thrown into a new timeline with our designated positions. Kyle woke up as a King with a grand palace, that he has real memories of his village people helping him build from the ground up. Princess Kenny is his heir to the throne, although, there doesn't seem to be any family relation between them... Princess Kenny isn't Kyle's daughter, you know? Maybe he kinda adopted her? Even though I'm sure none of our ages have changed... I haven't asked, but she's just the princess, the King loves her like his own, and that's the way it is." Damien shrugged.

"Weird. I bet Kyle is a pretty good King, though, huh?" Y/n smiled at the thought of her friend, who was always fighting for what he thought was right back on Earth. He likely cared about all of his subjects deeply, and wanted to do what was best for his Kingdom.

"Oh! He most certainly is!" Pip suddenly gushed with excitement, "Although, I'd never choose The King's loyalty over my beloved Master Damien, I am absolutely honored to be his royal messenger! King Kyle is very generous, he never turns a cold shoulder to even his poorest peasants. Not even me! Damien brought me to him because he knew that King Kyle would have great pity for a poor peasant boy like me. The King practically plucked me straight out of poverty without hardly sparing me a second glance! No questions asked! He also has amazing, loyal companions that he counts on to help his kingdom prosper. He adopted me into the Elven Kingdom so quickly, I honestly couldn't believe it myself. Oh, and you mustn't forget that he is also the sacred keeper of the mystical Stick of Truth! We all believe in him to protect us from the Evil Wizard King!" Pip smiled brightly. Y/n smiled back, feeling relief after knowing that the Stick of Truth was still in good hands, but then she frowned again, looking at the ground.

"This all sounds like a... game... Like a made up game that a bunch of kids are playing. O-or a fairy tale in real life." Y/n mentioned, feeling extremely anxious all of the sudden when she remembered that the Earth she had once known was completely destroyed.

"I know how you feel..." Damien sighed, making her look over at him again, "It's weird. Everyone here has no idea what the Earth is. King Kyle had no frikin' clue when I mentioned it to him. It almost made him stop talking to me! I had to just play along... and you'll get farther here if you do, too. They all lost their memories of their past lives. Except for me and the Princess." He said, making Y/n's eyes widen with surprise, "Princess Kenny knows what the Earth is. And now you too," he said.

He glanced over at Pip, looking a bit sad, "He didn't remember who I was either. He was just a peasant, orphan boy, living on a failing farm with a bunch of other bastard orphans. He was actually crying when I finally found him... hoeing a dusty field. He looked all fucked up because his adoptive R'lyearth Dad had just beaten him to shit... He was scared when I appeared before him, but mostly just defeated... I immediately possessed him, interlinked our souls against his will, and brought him before the King. His backstory is the same as it was on Earth. Orphaned, abused, ignored, psychologically tormented, and now, cursed with a demon."

"Well, I don't see having a demon friend as much of a curse. Ever since my soul was linked with Master Damien, my life has gotten quite better! I'm now akin to royalty, after all!" Pip smiled.

"Royal messengers are either super badass or totally disposable..." Damien said, before gesturing towards him as if to point out how obviously disposable he was, as Pip admired his shiny, golden messenger buttons on his coat, "And the King would never make a deal with a demon, so he actually made this arrangement to find the Dark Knight with Pip. I had already been talking to the King when I went out to find Pip. He just knows that I'm connected with him now, so he could send Pip out and get the same results,  without facing the consequences of making a deal with me. Even though I would still be the one doing all of the work. And I have no reason to double cross him... He trusts me, he'd just never admit it." He rolled his eyes.

"Kenny has her memories of Earth though?" Y/n questioned him about that vital information again.

"Yep. I actually wasn't sure if you had yours, but the second you recognized Pip without him having to tell you who he was, I knew that you still had your memories," Damien said, "He's never seen you in his life before now, at least as far as he knows. I try to explain this stuff to him, but he doesn't care, he's just happy to be here. I'm sure he thinks I'm just a crazy demon, always talking nonsense, like the King does. But Princess Kenny remembers you for sure. And she remembered me. She's the one who told me to play along. When she started asking King Kyle about the Earth, he thought she was sick. And then, when I mentioned the Earth, the King accused me of messing with the Princess!" Damien stated angrily. Y/n just smiled in a pleasant surprise.

"So she still remembers me then, right?!" Y/n asked, trying to confirm that she wouldn't have to convince the princess to fall for her all over again.

"Yeah, duh," Damien said, "She woke up one day obsessed with finding the Dark Knight because she had a dream that this amazing knight was the only person out of an army of men who could save her life from the Wizard King Cartman. King Kyle was kinda dismissive at first, but then he started taking her requests to find the Dark Knight super seriously after finding out that there was a real ancient prophecy behind it! So now the Princess and The King are obsessed with finding the Dark Knight; he sent all of his best soldiers, knights, and explorers out looking for them, and then King Cartman started looking for the Dark Knight, too! Now both of the kingdoms are going crazy about the Dark Knight." Damien waved his hands around as he explained. Pip was getting excited, like a kid listening to a fun story before bedtime. Y/n gulped and tucked her head behind her knees.

"But... After the Princess confirmed that I remembered the Earth, too, she told me that the Dark Knight was you the entire time. That's why she begged the King to look for you for weeks on end. When King Kyle finally admitted to himself that I was the only one who could find you, he offered Pip an amazing prize if he brought you back. I really think he has absolutely no faith in us because he's giving him a huge pay off!" Damien exclaimed, "But he's also a pretty firm believer in prophecies, by the looks of it. He just really wants to find the Dark Knight."

"This is all so fucking weird." Y/n said in an emotional huff.

"Well, at least Pip gets to be rich and respected when we go back home. He'll be one of the King's most valued subjects!" Damien smiled towards Pip, who giggled with excitement.

"You deserve all of the credit, master Damien!" Pip exclaimed.

"I know, but since King Kyle is racist towards demons, I'll just let you have it." Damien told him, taking off his cloak and wrapping it around his messenger boy. Pip smiled shyly, nuzzling his face into the fabric.

"I can't wait to see Princess Kenny... I already miss her so much." Y/n sighed, resting her face in the palms of her hands.

"It won't take too long. We just need to find The Sword of Liberty tomorrow morning and we'll head straight there. I can't fly as fast as an Earth airplane, but it's way faster than we'd ever get there by foot... or hoof, for that matter." He shrugged, resting his face on his hands.

"Wait, wait, wait, what's the Sword of Liberty?" Y/n asked.

"I dunno, just some dumb sword that's been stuck in a rock for a long time." Damien sighed with boredom.

"It's not just some dumb sword, Damien!" Pip scoffed at him with a smile, crossing his arms at him, "It's a very powerful relic of an ancient, enchanted past! There are so many legends surrounding it! The prophecy says that the Dark Knight is the only living being in the world that can retrieve the sword from its encapsulation! And here she is, sitting right in front of us! It will surely awaken your powers, at least completely, if they've already been awoken before!" Pip squealed with excitement. Y/n smiled slightly, feeling pretty important. She wondered if this world and timeline had anything to do with Kenny getting stabbed with the Stick of Truth. It created a whole new world, maybe even universe, that was pretty hard to navigate. She didn't want to imagine what would've happened had he gone full Cthulhu.

"The Princess will be overjoyed to see you, Dark Knight..." Pip interrupted himself with a yawn, "I don't know if she expected you to be a maiden— I know I didn't! I almost didn't believe Damien when he told me you were the Dark Knight— But the Princess and the King have been absolutely desperate to get you to the Elven Kingdom. I can't wait to see the look on her face!" He said. Y/n smiled shyly. Kenny must've been waiting a long time to see her again... poor thing... Pip yawned again and started to lay down, snuggling up in Damien's cloak. She supposed she'd sleep on the bare ground, with no blanket. It seemed to be warm outside, so she couldn't complain too much.

"Oh, and don't worry. She's not a hideous princess either, I think you'll find her to be quite a lovely bride." Pip mentioned, laying down to go to sleep. Y/n's heart skipped a beat.

"You really think King Kyle's going to let the Princess marry me...?" Y/n questioned towards Damien.

"Well... it's Princess Kenny... I'm pretty sure he'll let her do whatever she wants." Damien shrugged, "besides that... R'lyearth is a little different from Earth... The rules are different. It's like an alternate universe, you know? We didn't really go back in time, but things are pretty old-timey here. I don't know shit about R'lyearth history, or if it really exists, but there is some form of religion... Judaism is one of them, I guess, but I don't know. Maybe Christianity? The lines are so blurred here, and I haven't heard anyone mention it outright. I guess you'll see as things progress..."

They all finally laid down next to their little fire and tried to get some sleep. Y/n noticed that Damien still clung to Pip and snuggled up to him. It was probably the first form of love and affection Pip remembers getting in this world. She wondered if it really hurt Damien that Pip had no idea who he was when he found him again. Y/n would be heartbroken if Kenny had lost his memories of her. They couldn't catch a break, and once again, it was Cartman's fault.

Y/n woke up at dawn to the sound if distant voices and footsteps. She lifted her head from the dirt and squinted sleepily through the darkness.

"Come on, guys, they've gotta be close!" She heard a familiar-sounding voice exclaim. She suddenly jumped up and started shaking Pip, who was laying directly on top of Damien.

"Too early..." Damien groaned with his eyebrows knitted, as Pip drearily lifted up his head, still wearing his cloak from earlier that night.

"There's someone coming!" She whisper yelled, finally making his blood-red eyes shoot open. He sat up and looked out into the trees, making Pip gasp in surprise as he sat up with him, still straddling his lap. The clinking of armor and metal gear echoed closer. He looked over at the fire, which was still smoking.

"Shit!" He exclaimed, hanging onto Pip as he jumped to his feet, and setting him down in the next moment, "We gotta go!"

"Who is it?" She questioned in a panic.

"Probably Cartman's gay ass followers!" He exclaimed.

"I thought you said they couldn't find me!" She shook her head in terror and confusion.

"Yeah, but they can find us!" Damien exclaimed, pointing at Pip. Y/n groaned, and Damien quickly turned into the form of a Pegasus. He let out a loud neigh as they appeared within eyeshot.

"There they are! It's that damned demon pegasus!" Y/n couldn't help look back when she started to recognize another voice.

"Clyde?" She questioned loudly, just as Pip grabbed her arm.

"Hurry, Dark Knight!" Pip pushed her up onto Damien's back and they immediately shot up into the air. Y/n looked back at the dozens of soldiers flooding out of the forest as they all shrunk in size. All of them were firing arrows and yelling over the loud beating of Damien's wings while he scrambled into the air. She knew she recognized a few of them. Clearly, losing their memories meant that they were just fine siding with Cartman. They quickly escaped and flew higher above the red and violet trees. Damien seemed pissed off, even in the form of a horse.

"I think we're okay!" Pip held up his thumb with a huge smile, although Y/n could barely hear him over the loud wind blowing in their faces. Y/n looked over Pip's shoulder again from behind and gasped when she saw four more pegasi flying after them, although they were different shades of blues and whites, and they had typical, feathery Pegasus wings and no horns; not even unicorn horns, let alone a set of giant demon-goat horns like Damien had. The four soldiers riding them must've been Cartman's most trusted; Craig, Clyde, Butters, and Jimmy.

More arrows shot through the air. Y/n screamed and ducked, causing Damien to fly downwards. Her gut started to drop like she was in an elevator, and the ground was flying towards them rapidly as arrows flew past their heads. He began to tilt to the side, and they swiftly took a sharp left turn in the air, swirling back behind them. The pegasi that Cartman's battalion was riding on became a little discombobulated trying to turn around and fly after them. Damien began soaring upwards, back into the deep purple sky, which was lighting up from the sunrise into that pale lavender color. He flew in the opposite direction, galloping his hooves fiercely as his giant, red and black, hairy lizard wings forced back more air. They were eventually right back on their tail, still firing arrows in their direction.

"What do we do?! We're in the sky, there's no where to hide from them!" Y/n yelled into Damien's little horse ear as loud as the rushing airflow would allow her. Damien huffed angrily from his nostrils, just before an arrow glided past his neck and left a hearty gash across his skin. He whinnied in pain, almost bucking Y/n and Pip off of him as he flailed his head back. He immediately folded his wings and began to nose-dive towards the ground. Pip and Y/n screamed. The pegasi quickly followed him.

They dropped towards the ground so fast, tears were streaming from Y/n's eyes as she prepared herself for death, but just before they skimmed the tree tops, Damien spit out a huge ball of fire, which bursted out in all directions, and instantly incinerated a large group of trees so he could have open ground to spread out his wings and land on.

When his hooves hit the empty, smoking dirt, he immediately darted into the surrounding woodland, his wings folded neatly against his back as Pip and Y/n held onto him for dear life. They finally stopped firing the arrows, but they all knew that Cartman's soldiers were still hot on their trail, yelling obscenities and death threats in the distance. Pip looked around at the red leaves and tree bark rolling by. He looked up and saw a huge, purple and blue mountain peeking over the tree tops on the distance. He gasped, fumbling for his map, and frantically trying to read his compass.

"DAMIEN! THE SWORD OF LIBERTY! I-I think we're just near the sacred burial grounds! Isn't that Justice Mountain?!" He pointed upwards, peeking over Y/n's shoulders. Both the girl and the horse looked up at the natural monument peaking out of the R'lyearth's crust. Damien's ears perked up, and he huffed as he took another sharp turn towards the direction of the mountain.

They ran for a long time, Damien's hooves beating against the forest floor, passing hundreds of trees in a matter of minutes. Y/n was impressed with Damien's endurance, and she wasn't sure if it was because he was a horse or if he was athletic anyway. If she was him, she'd already be exhausted. Pip occasionally pointed him in a slightly different direction, almost getting them in a wreck a few times.

"I C-C-C-C CAUGHT SIGHT OF THEM!" She heard Jimmy yell from behind. Y/n looked back and saw movement far off between the trees. She caught glimpses of blue pegasus fur and metal plates. She gasped when they were suddenly jumping over a canyon, which was a pretty respectable size. Her entire body froze with fear and Damien spread out his wings, completely making the jump on the other side of what seemed like a hundred-foot drop. She wasn't even sure if a normal horse could make that far of a jump, but she saw the other Pegasi making it easily, not too far behind them.

"It should be somewhere in this area!! Do you see the sword?!" Pip questioned, suddenly looking around. All Y/n could see were trees, rocks, and branches. She started looking behind her again when another bout of arrows started flying over head. She turned and grabbed Damien by the horns, forcing his head, followed by his body, to turn tightly to the left. He avoided the arrows, but ran his shoulder into a tree, causing him to tumble and eventually roll with them onto the ground.

Y/n hit the ground hard, and the impact tossed her body a few feet away across the rocks. She dizzily looked up, and saw Damien, still in horse form, picking himself off the ground. Pip still lay there, holding his stomach and wincing in pain. Damien stood up, looking at Y/n, and angrily braying as he threw his hooves and wings in the air.

"I'm sorry, I just—"

"THE SWORD!" Pip interrupted her apology, pointing up ahead of them. Y/n looked back and realized they were actually in the center of a ring of stones. The ground they were laying on was made of flat rocks buried together, almost like a brick floor. Maroon colored grass and moss were growing between them. The ring of stones were tall, almost as if a giant had stuck all of them together in a circle like toddler making a mud pie. At the other side was what looked like an old, deteriorating throne of some sort, which was also made of rock and sediment, and buried beneath the rock was the old hilt of a huge black sword.

Damien neighed again, and exploded into a mist of black smoke, before tumbling to the ground in his demon form. He was clinging to his shoulder in pain, which had an arrow sticking out of it. His neck was covered in blood, where he'd been nicked by another arrow in his horse form.

"Master Damien!" Pip exclaimed, running to his side. The four blue and white Pegasi quickly appeared from the forest; Butters, Jimmy, Clyde, and Craig were all sitting on the backs of their steeds.

"Dark Knight! The sword! Pull out the fucking sword!" Pip hysterically pointed at it again, lifting the injured Damien into his lap as his wings spread limp against the ground. Y/n got up and ran towards the hilt peaking out of the rock. Her hands wrapped around its end just as Butters began to speak.

"Aha! So your little pretty demon pegasus was just a regular old demon after all!" He glared down at Pip from on top of his own pegasus, who stared up at him with utter fear, cradling Damien's head and horns against his chest.

"It was pretty obvious it wasn't a normal Pegasus, dude." Craig rolled his eyes.

"I'm surprised King Kyle had a cruddy demon doing his bidding. Whu- with all his self righteous bull crap, and all." Butters mentioned, starting at Pip with disgust. Pip glared back at him, holding Damien even tighter.

"Where the hell is the Dark Knight? King Cartman said that these assholes found him! All they have with 'em is that stupid dame over there." Clyde pointed at Y/n, who at this point was tugging on the sword relentlessly, without it moving a centimeter. She rolled her eyes at Clyde's comment, suddenly wanting to pull out the sword even more, just so she could slam it into the top of his helmet. Were they really gonna do the 'a girl could never be badass' thing all over again? Did she need to give them a reminder about the Silent Crusader?

"Yeah, what gives? The King said he saw them with the Dark Knight in the Gypsy's crystal ball!" Craig said.

"You fools! That is the Dark Knight!" Butters pointed at her again, making her jump a bit in surprise when she looked back at his accusing face. At least he knew what was going on... but that probably wasn't a good thing.

"Are you shitting me? That m-m-m-maiden can't be the Dark Knight!" Jimmy said to him.

"Yes she can! She is the Dark Knight! Won't you dumb assholes just listen to me for a second?! She's already got her hands on the Sword of Liberty!!" Butters yelled at him, gesturing towards her again with frustration.

"Oh shit..." Y/n began pulling the hilt even harder, starting to work up a sweat and turn red in the face.

"Well, if she's the Dark Knight, then let's get her!" Clyde exclaimed. All four pegasi began running past Pip and Damien, and Y/n felt a surge of adrenaline rush through her body. The thought of being captured by Cartman's soldiers and ending up in his castle before him made her stomach drop. She began to scream as she yanked on the hilt with every ounce of strength in her body, pressing both of her legs against the stone.

Her eyes started glowing bright red, and she saw those same black arms of a separate entity wrap around her shoulders, and planting firm, powerful hands on top of her own. She pulled the giant black sword out with ease with the help of her Silent Crusader, causing a huge flash of power to blow outward, knocking the soldiers to the ground off of their horses, just as they were about to reach her. Her entire body was emitting a red aura, and her eyes continued to glow fiercely as she held the sword high above her head. Pip and Damien were looking up at her in awe. The other soldiers looked just as amazed, although they didn't like the circumstances.

"Shit! She got it!" Clyde yelled.

"NO!" Butters yelled, slamming his fists into the ground.

"She r-r-r-really is the Dark Knight!" Jimmy exclaimed in absolute astonishment.

Y/n slowly lowered the sword to her side, still holding it outward from her body as her angry, fully-red eyes pointed in their direction again. A giant grin began to stretch across Pip's face, and he pulled out his little trumpet once more. They all looked back at him when he stood up to blow it loudly and proudly.

"Behold!" He exclaimed, pulling out his scroll as Damien stared up at him, still holding onto his shoulder, "The glorious Dark Knight has risen! By the ancient powers of the Sword of Liberty, ignited by the awesome sorceries of the Stick of Truth, the sword has chosen this Dark Knight to be its loyal yielder, and together they shall wield unfathomable, unstoppable legerdemain!" Pip's passionate message was completed with a strike of lightning. Dark purple clouds began to swirl above them in the sky. Y/n had no idea what was going on, but she felt great. The wind was whipping her hair around. Her arms and legs were tingling with a strange sensation that she hardly recognized. The only time she'd ever felt this powerful was when she was strung out on all types of drugs.

"Dammit! We're too late, Paladin!" Clyde yelled towards Butters.

"No shit!" Butters screamed back, before shaking his head, "It doesn't matter! We still have to try to capture her!" Butters told them. All of the boys got back on their feet and grabbed their weapons, and wailed out a war cry as they ran towards her with them raised in the air. Y/n no longer felt fear. Her oversized sword clashed with Clyde's first, and it was very heavy, and difficult for him to block, even though Y/n was swinging it around with one hand like it was a stick she'd found on the ground. He backed away as they swung at each other, and he was quickly being overpowered with her swift, weighty wielding.

Craig attempted to stab at her from behind, but was shocked when his blade ricocheted off of a metal surface, right in the area where her open shoulder blades used to face him. He looked up and saw dark, black metal armor begin to appear over her shoulders from a black mist. She didn't even look behind her, swinging her sword back into Craig and Clyde's chests, and sending them flying after the sound of a loud CLUNK. She looked down at her chest as the rest of her sleek, black armor crawled over her skin. Plates of solid material slid over each other smoothly, covering every inch of vulnerable skin with a very protective layer of dark, metal mesh and shiny material. Her glowing eyes widened with surprise as Butter's sword swung towards her head.

The sword hit the top of a metal mask, which closed around her face in an instant, and was shaped similarly to a goat skull. The metal was formed perfectly against her face, and even had nostril holes and a split down the middle, just like a skull. The mystical helmet even had sharp, metal horns sticking out on the sides. Butters' sword flew back from the impact, and he fell as the Dark Knight stumbled back a bit as well. Butters looked up with fear, his sword now on the ground beside him, staring up at the Knight who was now fully adorned in her armor. When Y/n opened her eyes, the armor's eyes began to glow that same bright red color, along with a giant X across the entirety of the face of her mask. She looked scary as hell.

She raised her sword in the air, and Butters screamed as a deep red cape suddenly cascaded from the back of her shoulders.

"Paladin Butters!!" Clyde exclaimed with fear when he managed to sit back up. The Dark Knight paused when she heard the delicate sound of a flute, and suddenly the Pegasi that were once laying tiredly on the ground all started neighing and jumping back to their feet. Y/n was so busy staring at Jimmy playing a little jig on his flute that she had no time to stop Butters' Pegasus from scooping him up and forcing him out of her range.

"We can't fight her, now! We need King Cartman's help. Retreat!" Butters quickly explained before jumping back into his Pegasus. The other three soldiers quickly grabbed hold of their own steeds, and before she knew it, they were all fleeing the scene. Y/n stood there with her new sword, watching their band of flying horses soar away.

"Ugh!" Damien huffed as he finally dislodged the arrow from his shoulder, "fuck that was close. I thought we were totally screwed for a second... especially after you made us crash. What kind of Ex Machina landed us right at the foot of the Sword of Liberty...?" he said, baffled by their luck as he rubbed away the drying blood from his neck.

"I had no idea I'd become so powerful after I got this sword... and what's with the stones?" Y/n shrugged at him, looking around.

"I don't know. I was going to tell you more about this stoney place this morning, so we could grab that stupid thing and complete the prophecy, but Cartman's liege of assholes had other plans... I knew we were close, but we must've been way closer than I thought. This place was supposed to be super hard to find." Damien said, looking around at the ring of 20 foot stones.

"Is you shoulder okay? Do you think it'll delay our travels...?" She asked behind her awesome goat mask, causing Damien to sigh.

"Nah. It should be healed up within the hour, but I would like to take a breather... those guys almost killed me just by making me run so much." He said, leaning tiredly against a tree. The cut on his neck was already healing up extremely fast.

"Hey, we make a pretty good team!" She laughed, swinging her giant sword to rest against her shoulder, "You got us out of there so fast! I was surprised you gave them chase for so long without even slowing down! And Pip, that was some amazing navigation skills you demonstrated back there. I wouldn't have been able to recognize foreign land like that in a million years! And did you see the fucking immaculate power surge I had? They gave up almost instantly!" She laughed, making a small smile tug at Damien'a lips as he eyed Pip's honored, teary expression.

"Did you hear that, Master Damien? The Dark Knight thinks I'm a good navigator!!" He jumped around giddily, causing him to chuckle.

"Like I said... it was a close call... but it was pretty sweet when you pulled out the sword. It's apparently been trapped in that rock for, like, thousands of years. There is a whole bunch of stories and lore behind it, so it's kind of a big deal. Some people don't even believe it really exists, and King Kyle was kinda one of them for a while. People will go crazy when they start hearing that someone freed that old thing." He said, having not had any time to explain anything before she grabbed it.

"It's awesome! I look so cool! I'm fucking unstoppable with this thing!" She said, posing with it, and doing a few practice swings.

"You're still no match against the Wizard King... not to discourage you or anything, you're literally the biggest weapon we have against him now that you have your sword," he said, painfully standing up straight again, "But the Wizard King can literally banish people from space and time... the only thing more powerful than him is the Stick of Truth. King Kyle firmly believes that we should never use the Stick of Truth against him unless it's our very last resort. Bringing the Stick of Truth anywhere near King Cartman is dangerous, because that's exactly what he's after. And honestly, if he does get ahold of it, this whole world will get even more fucked..."

"Damn, Damien... Am I... the main character?" She questioned him after his serious speech, looking down at her sword, which she was holding in front of her with two hands. He sighed dramatically in total annoyance.

"Jesus Christ, yes, Y/n, you're the fucking main character in this story, okay? It's pretty obvious! Only the main character would get the coolest armor and sword in all of the land." He answered her in a frustrated tone. She just stared at him in her goated up suit of black armor, still twirling the sword back and forth.

"The prophecy was right, Master Damien! King Kyle is going to be so pleased when he sees you like this! Ohohoho!" Pip beamed as he pressed his hands against the decorated metal plates on her chest. Damien rolled his red eyes as he pulled him away, but Y/n quickly forgave him, as her armor did give the illusion of a very masculine figure. It even seemed to give her a few inches in height, as she suddenly felt like she was towering over Damien, who was easily over 6 feet tall, minus the horns.

"Yeah, we'll have to get you back soon. Hopefully, now, though, Cartman's frat boys will let up a little bit. Those fuckers have been chasing us around since we left the Elven Kingdom." He said.

"Oh, yes. They're quite scary. Oh! But now we have the Dark Knight to fend off all of our enemies! Bravo!!" Pip laughed, clapping his hands.

"That sword is directly connected to the Stick of Truth. I wouldn't be surprised if people wanted to steal it from you. But you're connected with it, too, so as long as you have it with you, it'll be nearly impossible for anyone to take it. I have no idea where the armor came from though. That's all you I guess." He shrugged, looking her up and down again at the detailed floral etchings in her greaves, the cleverly crafted, flexible gauntlets, and, the badass goat-head helmet. She flexed her arm, and it even gave off the appearance of muscular biceps by the way it was shaped. Damien smiled at her.

"Okay... fine... you look pretty badass..." he rolled his eyes playfully. Y/n giggled back at him.

"Well... since we'll be here a while, maybe I should go kill something so we can eat... it'll be a good way to test this hefty thing." She said, twirling the sword around again with her fingers like it was a mere pocket knife. Damien put his wing in front of Pip as she clumsily dropped it in his direction.

"Whoops... sorry..." she laughed, holding the blade flat against her body.

"Yeah, that sounds good, go kill something, before you chop one of us in half." He brushed her off.

"Oh! I'll get started on building up wood for the morning fire!" Pip smiled. The two of them got to work while Damien lay to rest for a bit.

~• The Dark Knight •~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 44 33
[Book 8] You do not need to read any book before this for it to make sense. "Your parents are ok with this?" "Of course hon. They won't judge. promis...
50 0 31
After he moves from Portland, Oregon to South Park, Colorado, Stan Marsh attempts to get his financial life back on track. And although his family's...
27.5K 1K 47
Hey, you! Yeah, you. Listen up, dude, because I don't have much time. Actually, I have a ton of time, I just don't feel like repeating myself. South...
4.6K 176 31
Weighed down by his poor self image and unpleasant memories of his mother, Clyde attempts to navigate though his teenage years. His dad tried convinc...