Bradford Bad Boy [Zarry Mpreg...

By WritersAuthentic

[Completed] Harry Styles was a normal 16 year old trying to make it through school. He never really fit in at... More

Chapter 1- My Story
Chapter 2- It Never Stops
Chapter 3- The Truth?
Chapter 4- New Neighbor's?
Chapter 5- Again...
Chapter 6- Secrets Come Out
Chapter 7- Reasons?
Chapter 8- I Know Why
Chapter 9- Will You Forgive Me?
Chapter 10- It's Party Time
Chapter 11- Baby Look What You've Done To Me
Chapter 12- A Forgotten Night?
Chapter 13- Weird Feelings
Chapter 14- Fading
Chapter 15- I'm What?
Chapter 16- Congratulations
Chapter 17- New Problems Along The Way
Chapter 18- Good And Bad News
Chapter 19- Wrong Choices?
Chapter 20- Could This Be True?
Chapter 21- A Broken Heart
Chapter 22- A New Start
Chapter 23- Awkward Moments
Chapter 24- Trouble Once Again
Chapter 25- Advice
Chapter 26- Birthday Discussions
Chapter 27- Adjusting
Chapter 28- Insercurities
Chapter 29- Ex's Return
Chapter 30- Baby Talk
Chapter 31- Midnight Love
Chapter 32- An Unexpected Turning Point
Chapter 33- More Than This
Chapter 34- Exposed
Chapter 35- Flutters
Chapter 36- Secret Planning?
Chapter 37- Halfway There?
Chapter 38- We've Got It
Chapter 39- Out Of Spite
Chapter 40- Revenge
Chapter 41- On Edge
Chapter 42- Bad Blood
Chapter 43- Night Changes
Chapter 44- Conditions?
Chapter 45- Anxious
Chapter 46- Promises
Chapter 47- Maybe?
Chapter 48- Problem Solving
Chapter 49- Things
Chapter 50- Dreams
Chapter 51- Exhaustion
Chapter 52- Defenseless
Chapter 53- The Baby Shower
Chapter 54- Picnics
Chapter 55- Down On One Knee
Chapter 57- Braxton Hicks
Chapter 58- Almost There
Chapter 59- Labor Pains
Chapter 60- Our Family
I NEED YOUR HELP!
BOOK TWO!

Chapter 56- Evening Out

3.7K 172 62
By WritersAuthentic

Harry's POV
"Harry?"

I turned my attention to the blue-eyed boy and hummed."Yes Louis?"

"What's that on your finger?" He asked as he grabs my hand.

"It's an engagement ring..."

"Wait...so you're telling me that Zayn proposed to you, and I'm just now finding out about it!" He says in shock.

I laughed at his reaction."Zayn proposed to me last night, after he returned back from work." I replied.

Louis pulls me into and immediately shows an enthusiastic expression.

"That's great Haz, I'm so happy for you two!" He shouts.

We finally lets go of me and I try to catch my breath."Thanks Louis, he told me that's why he's been acting strange lately. Him and Liam did a good job of keeping it from me."

He froze for a second.

"So Liam knew about this and I didn't!?" He questioned.

"Mhmm...I guess so." I said.

"I thought me and Zayn were really good friends know!" He stated.

I smiled."You two are really good friends. I'm so relieved that you two have settled all of your disagreements and decided to work things out."

"Well he was out of control when I first met him. I couldn't stand to see someone like you so hurt and filled with pain." He exclaimed.

I thought about what Louis said for a second.

He was there for me, when no one else was. He spoke up for me, and protected me.

I placed my hand on his knee."I understand why you did all of those things. You were just trying to protect me, and I want to thank you for that. You were there for me."

"Isn't that what friends are suppose to do?" He asks.

I nodded."But you don't understand Louis. You were my only friend." I reminded him.

He gave me a slight smile."I am always going to be here for you Haz, no matter what happens." He said.

"I appreciate you saying that Lou, and I'm going to be here for you too."

"I know you will...and plus you have plenty of friends now, and we are all here for you and Zayn." He replied.

I nodded." Yeah."

"So now that you mentioned something about how good of a friend I am, I think it's time for me to ask you a very important question." He exclaimed.

I furrowed my eyebrows."Ok and that important question is?"

"So...who's the godfather?" He asked as he placed his hand on my bump.

I shrugged my shoulders."I don't know? Me and Zayn haven't exactly talked about that yet." I explained.

"Well not to interfere with decision or anything but..."

"You want to be the godfather, don't you?" I asked not even questioning the boy reason why he wanted to be.

He sits up."C'mon Haz! I really want to be the twins godfather!" He begged.

"I don't know Louis, I'll have to ask Zayn and, we'll think about it."

He smiles."Ok, I'll be waiting."

I inhaled as I tried to move a bit. Being eight months pregnant is really taking a toll on my body.

My ribs were in pain. I don't know if it was the twins kicking my rib cage, or maybe my uterus just pressing against my ribs, but whatever reason it is, I just know that it really hurts.

Louis watches me as I tried to get up, then he pushes me back slightly.

"No, No...you relax, I'll do whatever you want me to, so what do you need?"

"It's ok Lou, I'll do it. I just wanted a quick snack." I said as I continued to get up.

He stands up."Harry I'll do it. You just sit here while I fix your snack. Now what do you want?" He asked.

I hesitated and my cravings strike again."Could you please make me a ham and cheese wrap with lettuce..."

"Sure.."

"Wait I'm not done yet! And with chocolate and vanilla ice cream on the side, with sprinkles and, chocolate and caramel syrup on top please?"

He nodded."Yes I will make it for you."

I sighed."Thanks Louis, I would have done it myself, but my ribs are in pain."

He walked over into the kitchen. "Aww...I know that hurts. You have really been through a lot through these past few months."

"Yeah I have, but like Zayn says, it's all worth it." I said as I placed a pillow in front of the chair rest.

"Yep and you and Zayn will have your twin in your arms!"

I laid back and propped myself back."Yep...and hey Lou!?"

I hear him close the refrigerator."Yes?"

"Could you also drizzle a bit of caramel and chocolate syrup on top of my wrap please?"

He hesitated and hummed. "Umm...sure."

"Thanks!"

As he made my snack, I decided to watch a bit TV, but then I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

I I carefully reached over to grab it, and looked at the caller, it was Zayn.

I answered it."Hey Z!"

"Hey Haz, how are you feeling?" He asks.

"I'm fine, just feeling a bit uncomfortable right now." I said as I rubbed small circles on my belly, as I felt the twins kick constantly.

"Awww...your ribs still hurt?" He pouts.

I changed the channel on the TV."Yeah, but it's not just that, the twins are kicking my ass right now."

He laughs a bit."Wish I was there right now to help calm them down for you."

I smiled."It's ok, I'll get them to stop."

He hums."So I guess you're not in a mood to go anywhere special tonight?"

"No, No we can still do whatever you want, don't let me interfere with your plans." I exclaimed.

"Alright then, I thought that maybe we should have a special dinner tonight at that nice restaurant down the street?"

"Umm...sure that would great, but I don't have anything to wear." I said as I looked at the clothes I was wearing now.

"Don't say that Harry. I'm sure you will find something to wear." He lectured.

I sighed."Ok if you say so." I said.

"Ok great! So I've got to go now, but I'll see you when I get home, ok?"

"Ok, love you."

"Love you too!" And with that we both ended the conversation.

I placed my phone next to me, and laid my head back against the pillow.

Louis comes over and hands me my wrap, and ice cream."Here you go."

"Thanks again Louis." I said before I moved my legs, so that he could sit down.

"No problem."

He sits down, then placed my feet on his lap. I take a bite out of my ham and cheese, chocolate and caramel wrap, and savored the moment.

Louis stares at me with a confusion and a bit of disgust printed on his face.

"I'm sorry you have to see this." I apologized.

He grins and pats my leg."It's ok."

~
"Baby please come out. I'm sure you look fine." Zayn begged once again.

I was currently standing in front of the mirror staring at myself.

I was wearing, black slacks, with a blazer, and a plain white T-shirt underneath.

Looking at myself in the mirror really made me think about how huge my bump actually is. It is definitely obvious under my jumper now, and I sometimes prefer to stay away from places crowded with people, and where Zayn is taking me tonight, that's exactly how you describe that restaurant.

"Harry please come out." He begged.

I sighed and finally decided to come out. So I opened the door revealing a suited up Zayn.

"Wow...." He whispered.

"I know, I know, I look ridiculous." I said as pulled down my jumper.

He slowly ambled over to me and placed both of his hands on my waist."No, you look amazing!"

"Really?" I questioned.

"Yes! How many times am I going to have to explain it? Harry you are pregnant."

I huffed."But what makes me look so...amazing? I look terrible." I said.

"The fact that you're carrying out children, makes you so amazing."

I smiled and took his word for it."Ok that made me feel a bit better, but I mean look at you! You're stunning!" I said.

"Thanks babe, but I really think we should get going now, because I made reservations." He says as he gazes at his watch.

I nodded then he takes my hand and we make our out of our apartment.

~
"Mmm...Zayn this is delicious."

He smiles and takes a sip of wine."Well order as many entrées as you want."

I paused."Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah, I want my pregnant fiancé to be at least enjoy this night out."

I reached over took his hand."You have been so good to me, and you are going to be an amazing father. Plus if you're spoiling me like this, imagine how spoiled the twin will be." I said.

He chuckles."Yeah, but I don't care. I'll do anything for my family."

I love this boy.

~
Zayn's POV
"Zayn..."

We walked towards my car."Yes Harry."

"It's 11:00 p.m and I'm feeling kinda..."

He trails off. He grabs my bum, and squeezes it."Alive...tonight." He whispers.

Chills run up and down my spine."So what are you saying?" I asked.

"Give it to me."

I grinned."Then let's hurry up, and get the fuck home!"

___________________________
AN: So Louis wants to be the godfather! Will he be?

And Zayn and Harry had a special night out!

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 2.9K 35
It had always been a tradition to visit Anne's caravan in Wales. Going there had never been an issue for Zayn nor Harry. That was until they turned f...
56.9K 1.3K 28
Y/n oki member of the 8th brigade has a secret, not even they know of. Join them as they discover more about themselves whil3 find love along the way
246K 7.3K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...
302K 15.3K 32
"Who ever said love was easy?" "We can still be mates, yeah?" "Sex is fun. Double dates are....lethal." (Side Lilo) ©2015 Prisonerwithavision