Fearless (Book 1)

By RandomCr3at0r

FEMALE READER Y/N is a 15 year old girl who's been having a hard life and depressed until she meets a mysteri... More

Chapter 1 - When you meet
Chapter 2 - When you think about him
Chapter 3 - When he thinks about you
Chapter 4 - When you meet again/Meeting his family
Chapter 6 - When you both cuddle
Chapter 5 - When he asks you out
Chapter 7 - When he loses playing videogames
Chapter 8 - You get captured
Chapter 9 - Saving you/First kiss
A/N Questions
Chapter 10 - Mom has something to say
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12 - Meeting April and Casey
Chapter 13 - Meeting April and Casey (Part 2)
Chapter 14 - Harassed by your ex
Chapter 15 - Hearing your music
Chapter 16 - What's wrong?
Chapter 17 - Human Watch
Chapter 18 - Time of the month
Chapter 19 - Suspicions
Chapter 20 - Suspicions (Part 2)
Chapter 21 - Suspicions (Part 3)
Chapter 22 - I can't do this anymore (Epilogue)

Chapter 11 - Alone Time

170 4 1
By RandomCr3at0r

Song: Love me like you do

F/f: Favorite Flowers

Y/N POV

It was a really bright sunny day but it was a little bit cold. I was still wearing (you guessed it) a long sleeve shirt with sweats after school. I didn't have a shift today. My hair was down kinda covering my face. My mom had work yet again.

I was sketching random stuff in my sketchbook on my bed since I don't know what to draw. Then something came to mind that I would sketch. Leo. I just loved him so much and wanted to do something that will remind me of him.

Just when I was gonna start drawing him, I saw a familiar shadow casted on the floor and I recognized the silhouette enough to be Leo's. I turned around and saw him holding some of my F/f.

I smiled and went to the window to undo the hatch so he could get in.

"Hey beautiful." Leo said kissing my forehead. "I got these for you." I giggled a little bit.

He's just so sweet.

"Aw Leo you didn't have to get me these." I said.

Leo just smiled "But I wanted to and you deserve them." He said.

Wow. I need to get him something soon.

There was an awkward silence until Leo broke it.

"You wanna come to the lair?" He asked.
"You've been staying inside every day and you need the fresh air." He said.

I knew he was right. You've been staying inside every day and needed to stretch.

I nodded and got your oversized hoodie and put it on with your shoes.

I went to the window where Leo was and he scooped me into his arms which made me scream a little but giggling a bit.

He started to run across the rooftops and it didn't take that long since he was a ninja and fast.

When we stopped at the alley where the sewers were, he finally got me down and he opened the manhole cover, got in and I got in after him.
When we were walking in the sewers trying to get to his home, he kept trying to tickle me and I would try to get his hands away, but his hands get off before I get the chance to swat them away.

Then he did it again making me laugh. "Leoo! ahhh stahp! Mercy!" I said laughing uncontrollably. He doesn't stop he just smirked more and said "I never got to see you smile, and I'm starting to love your smile." I was blushing now in a mess. He went behind me and pulled me to his chest. His arms wrapped around my torso and he kept kissing my face.

When he stopped tickling me and when both of us stopped laughing, I turned around and Leo started to lean in and he softly put his lips on mine and there were butterflies in my stomach immediately.

His hands went from my torso with one going to cradle the back of my head and one going to my waist.

Leo's POV

The kiss lasted like forever to us in this moment with her soft lips on mine and our breaths moving together. But too bad we had to pull apart so we could breathe. Our foreheads touched with her hands around my neck and she closed her eyes and was catching her breath.

She looked so peaceful. It's always nice to be with her. Actually it's more than nice. It's bizarre to be with her. She opened her e/c eyes and looked into mine. Her hand touched my cheek and she started to lean in and kiss my cheek. I nuzzled my nose with hers and looked at her face to tell that she was thinking of something.

She looked at my face and asked "Is there something wrong?" Her face with worry. I decided to speak softly "I can tell that you're thinking of something. You can tell me." My thumb gently stroked her cheek and moved some hair from her face so I could see her more.

She looked into my eyes and slightly smiled "I'm just thinking about you and being with you." She said. But I could see that there was some sadness in her eyes.

"What is it?" I asked, my fingers stroking her hair.

She looked down and one of her hands started to wipe her eyes and started to sniff.

I have her time so that she can recover and talk. "I-It's just that I never would've found someone who would love me." She looked back at my eyes "And got to have this with you." She whispered, her voice cracking a bit.

When she wipes her eyes again, I get her into my embrace and skim my fingers up and down her arm. She wraps her arms around me to where her hands touch the back of my shell.

When we pull apart, I lean in and kiss her lips gently.

Y/N POV

When we pulled away from the kiss, he looked into my eyes and cupped my face into his hands.

"Y/n listen to me" he started. "I love you more than anything else in the world. You mean so much to me and nothing would change that." He said softly. "I'll always be here for you."

He kissed my lips again and I tried to say something between the kiss but the kiss took over and realized that he's right. There's nothing that can change us and he'll always be there.

I decided not to say anything when we were having a good time.

_

When we arrived at the lair after Leo tickling me and kissing over me, he asked me if I was hungry, and I said no.

"Are you sure you're not hungry?" He asked unsure.

I laughed a bit. "Leo I'm fine." I spoke. He raised an eye ridge at me which made me giggle a bit.

"Well you should eat something so that you don't starve yourself." He said.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed and said "Fine. I have something in my pocket I can eat." I pulled out a Nutri Grain bar (or something else if you don't like them) and I unwrapped it and ate it.

Leo gave me a look that was like 'really?'

I turned to him and asked "What?" Giving him a grin. Instead of answering, he gave me a devilish grin and quickly, he jumped up high and I hear him land on a pipe above.

I look up trying to find him but it was too dark up there. Then I hear him talk.

"You know if you don't watch you're surroundings, you could get attacked." He said laughing a bit.

I raised an eyebrow still trying to look for him. "What does that have to do with anything?" I asked but he just laughed a bit.

"Who're you talking to?" A voice asked.

I jump a bit and to see that it was Leo's brother. Raph.

"Oh uh.. I'm just trying to find Leo. You know?" I said. He just stares at me confused. Then he finally spoke "What're you talking about?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask back.

"Leo's literally right there." He says annoyed pointing where I assumed is behind me.

I turn around and find Leo standing there with his arms crossed and smiling innocently as if nothing happened.

"What the heck Leo?" I asked walking up to him.

He begins to smirk and says "I'm not doing nothing wrong. Just standing here."

"What do you mean?" I ask. "A second ago you were up there" I said pointing to where he was "and now you're right here." I said, getting annoyed with him.

I look back at where Raph was and he left. Probably because he was confused on what was happening. When I look back at where Leo is, he's still smirking at me.

I walk closer to him and his hands quickly get ahold of my waist. Next thing I know, he's carrying me again bridal style.

He sits us on the couch with me on his lap and I snuggle on his plastron. His hands sneak to my sides and one of his fingers run up and down on one of my sides.

I look up at him and smile. He smiles back. I snuggle into him more until I am comfortable and sighed.

I never thought that I would get to have this with him. My boyfriend (or turtle) but it still counts. Better than my ex that was abusive to me. But that was in the past. I'm trying to move away from that now. I don't want to let it ruin me and Leo's relationship.

I hear Leo speak. "I love you." He whispered. He kissed my cheek and nuzzled his snout on my head.

I chuckled a bit. "Leo I know you do. And I love you too." I said. My hands find my way to his plastron and trace invisible lines on it.

Then, my eyes find their way to his arms. He had muscles I can notice that he doesn't really have to flex to show. I'm assuming that Leo caught me staring because he chuckled. "Like what you see?" He asked.

I look back at his face which looks slightly amused at me. "Uh..." I try to form out words but I begin to blush and hide my face in my sweatshirt.

He chuckled and his hand reached and took my sweatshirt and pulled it down so he could see my face. I look into his eyes as they bore into mine.

His thumb comes and removes a stranded of hair so he could see my face more. Then his thumb goes over my cheek and his other hands cups my cheek and then, he kisses my lips.

My hands find his arms and my hands massage his muscles and pull his shoulders so that the kiss would deepen.

He sighs when we kiss and when we pull away my hand goes on his cheek and I kiss his cheek gently.

He starts to lean in to kiss me again. When he was about to, my phone started to vibrate in my pocket.

I pulled it out and saw that it was a text from my mom

Mom: I'm home sweetheart. Why aren't you in the house? Where are you?

I look back at Leo and he looked confused. "Relax Leo it's just my mom texting me where I'm at." I said showing him my phone. "See?"

He exhales and says "Okay. I thought that it was another person." I paused when he said that.

"You think I would be with another guy did you?" I asked. He didn't answer.

"I rather not be with anyone else than you. I promise." I said.

He then spoke. "I know. I guess I'm just trying to be protective of you."

I look back at my phone to reply.

Me: It's okay mom. I'm just having a sleepover with a friend. I'll be back later tomorrow.

I hear the phone vibrate again. Well that was fast.

Mom: Okay sweetheart. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you.

I replied.

Me: I love you too.

I put my phone back in my pocket and I looked back at Leo. He smirked and shook his head and knew I was lying.

"I guess I'm gonna have to sleep on the couch tonight since I'm gonna stay the night here." I say.

Leo kisses my cheek and says "I wouldn't mind it if we would share my room. You need a place to sleep after all."

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded.

I got off of his lap and his hand grabbed mine. "C'mon." He says softly. We begin to get off of the couch and walk into the hallway with our fingers intertwined.

We stop at which I'm assuming his bedroom door and he begins to open it. I saw the bedroom and I began to see a poster above his bed. 'Space Heroes'.

I begin to see his bed was a dark blue with white pillows, there was a desk with a little lamp on it and it had a drawer.

I look back at Leo to see if it was okay to go on his bed. He must've seen the worry on my face because he said "I told you. I don't mind that you go in my room." He says softly.

"Okay." I said nodding.

I begin to sit on the edge of the bed while I see Leo starting to unsheath his swords and taking his pads off.

I start to take off my shoes and set them next to the bed. Then I go to the bed and lay down where the right pillow is.

I feel the bed sink beside me and I scoot over so he could lay down. My head lays on his plastron and his hand smooths my hair gently.

I sigh.

Leo pulls the blanket over us so that we can get warm and comfortable and he kisses my cheek. "Sleep well." He says.

I roll my eyes playfully and sarcastically said "Okay."

My eyelids begin to feel heavy and with that, I fell asleep in Leo's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 6 4
You were a fashion model, he was a crime-fighting leader in blue. You and Leo shared a long past as friends back in highschool, hoping to grow even c...
68.4K 3K 43
"Come back!" She screamed. But the voices only left her farther behind. For months she's waited, never giving up the thought that they'd come for...
97.2K 2.4K 22
Rosa is an eight year old kid dealing with fighting parents. She has no friends, and every time she tries to talk to their parents they are in the mi...
11.3K 435 20
"Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire." -Unknown Blue. The color a fire burns at its hottest. Surely, the most dangerous. Y/n c...