𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋; transformers...

By DivaQween0310

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷   𝑭𝑼𝑹𝑩𝑨𝑳𝑳 ── 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 ༉‧₊˚ ✩ ♡︎ ୧ ˖⁺ . ⩩ 𝑷𝒍𝒐𝒕: 「☆」⸝⸝➜﹒ ↳ ❝ : �... More

⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ :𝗙𝗨𝗥𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟!: :;
𝟎𝟏. morning journal
𝟎𝟐. experiment gone wrong
𝟎𝟑. the lady and her six cats
𝟎𝟒. hide n' seek
𝟎𝟓. cooking
𝟎𝟔. shopping
𝟎𝟕. how 'bout some music?
𝟎𝟖. hungry?
𝟎𝟗. morning furballs
𝟏𝟎. the vet
𝟏𝟏. the results
𝟏𝟐. this time, you're not leaving
𝟏𝟑. catnip catastrophe
𝟏𝟒. walk o'clock
𝟏𝟓. bath time
𝟏𝟔. wearing off?
𝟏𝟖. you can talk!?
𝟏𝟗. sick
𝟐𝟎. enemies
𝟐𝟏. scary nights
𝟐𝟐. lonely fights
𝟐𝟑. pet show
𝟐𝟒. meeting the trio
𝟐𝟓. fries, burgers, and a side of books
𝟐𝟔. stay away
𝟐𝟕. mortal cat-bat
𝟐𝟖. discreet
Youtube channel! (Not an update)
Please Read - NOT AN UPDATE

𝟏𝟕. secret known

3.3K 183 67
By DivaQween0310

˗ˏˋ𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋'ˎ˗ ▂▂▂▂ 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚚𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰did you 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖑𝖞 just 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖜 up a 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑? ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | ❛ SECRET KNOWN ❜

----------------------

IT HAD BEEN about five to four weeks of the Decepticats staying with you - almost a month - and let's just say, they were adjusting to it. No progress had been made in making a cure, for Shockwave found it extremely difficult to invent anything with feline paws and without the help of his tools that were surely Cybertronian sized.

You had gotten in the habit of taking care of a cat, though found it slightly difficult to take care of six cats. Especially when they were hungry or fighting all the time. You had begun to learn from them and love them with all of your heart. Every single one of them. Sometimes they made you laugh in happiness when they would either do something funny or curl up at your side, and sometimes they would make you cry either in fear, anger, or sadness when they tracked mud on your favorite shirt or one of them would run away only to come back after a short time.

You had learned to need them, and unknown to you, they had done the same.

That is why when you woke up, you felt confusion jolt through your body. Your bed was a mess like always with cat hair and thrown blankets and pillows everywhere, but one thing was missing. Your cats. During the months of knowing them and having them trust you, they would always sleep with you on the bed, and whenever you would wake up, you would find them there — meowing for you to wake up. But not today.

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. You knew this wasn't like them and you were very worry. Especially when you started hearing harsh whispers coming from downstairs. Carefully and silently slipping out of bed, you allowed your bare feet to touch your carpeted floor as you grabbed your phone and checked the time.

5:00 AM. The irony. You resisted the urge to chuckle softly at your perfectly awaken time. Carefully setting your phone back on the nightstand where it previously was, fear settled into your stomach as you kept hearing voices - multiple voices - going back and forth as if they were in a conversation. Robbers? Perhaps. Maybe the cats went to hide?

However, you seriously doubted that. Recently, your cats had begun to grow protective of you and would always stick by your side. It was fascinating and ever so adorable. You remembered that memory of Megatron hissing at a barking dog on a walk, and almost laughed when you saw the dog run away with its tail in between its legs.

They wouldn't abandon me, surely? Though, surprisingly, you actually preferred it. You didn't want them injuring themselves over you when it should be the complete opposite. Opening up your nightstand's drawer, you pulled out a pocket knife and unfolded it immediately. You were prepared for these things, and yet you were scared.

Your curtains were dark and closed, making the room and the whole house seem like a dark cave itself. This could either work in your favor or turn against you. Slipping out of your room, you carefully headed towards the stair-steps but froze when you heard your name from one of the voices.

"....about Y/N?..."

"...She is...not..."

Not what? You questioned in your head, your eyebrows furrowing even more as you prepared your knife into a stabbing motion. You didn't care if you went to jail, you would kill these suckers. You knew it wasn't nobody you knew, for you didn't recognize the voices. Their tones were dark and quiet, making it impossible to hear their conversations.

You could pick out their voices by their tones — like you had done with the cats when you first met them. You counted four, perhaps five, but you weren't exactly sure.

Maybe I should call the police? You wondered, already crouching as you quietly made your way down the steps. The living room was incredibly dark, making it impossible to see anything. The only you could see was the dark silhouette of your couch and the shinning surface of your wall TV. No. They would be gone before the cops even get in their vehicles. But should I be doing this...?

Swallowing any last doubt or fear, you stepped off the last steps and remained in a crouching position. The voices were closer now, and judging by the distance, you could only guess they were in your kitchen.

Thieves! Your mind shrieked angrily as your mind moved faster than your feet. You were already planning ways of how to take them down, though you seriously doubted you could take on five people - five people who sounded like serious buffed-out men.

Leaning against the back of your kitchen island counter, your brown orbs glared towards the curve of the counter. No lights were on and yet the voices were louder now. You could only guess they were on the other side of the island. Taking a deep breath, you quickly stood up and flicked the lightswitch on.

You heard hisses of surprise and pain at the sudden light — this caused you to raise your knife more. You probably looked like a maniac at this point; knife raised, eyes glancing everywhere, bags underneath your eyes, in pajamas — though you couldn't care at this point. The whispers settled down and still you couldn't see nobody. Your shoulders slumped in confusion as you looked around in wonder, before you looked down...down...and...there.

Your jaw nearly dropped to the floor as you saw your six cats, plus a huddled and hidden bird. Their scruffs were spiky and stood up, their claws unsheathed as all of them looked up at you. Normally, you would just sigh in defeat and go back to bed, but you didn't. You remained staring at them as they stared at you, their expressions filled with worry, regret, and shock.

You all stood still in uncomfortable and tensed silence and you could tell their gaze shifted from you to the knife in confusion. You backed up slightly, lowering your knife as your eyes widened more. You raised a shaky finger towards them, making your cats flinch.

"You..." your voice was sore with sleep and shock. You swallowed the fear and confusion you felt as tears rushed in your eyes. Not tears of sadness but tears of shock and confusion. "You...you just...talked."

You were pointing at Starscream, who had 'said' a small curse word at the sudden brightness. Starscream's face paled in horror — heck, all of their faces paled in horror— leaving you to do the same. Silence carried on for a while before Starscream decided to 'mew'.

"Uh...meow?"

You would've doubled over and laughed at it, but instead you just backed up even more, accidentally hitting your back on the wall which made you hiss in pain. Your cats stepped forward in concern, causing you to reach out a hand and wave them back. Starscream might've 'meowed', but his voice was scratchy and high-pitched and not his usual cat-tone. That wasn't your cat's voice, that was a person's voice.

"Oh my god," you breathed, leaning against the wall you had backed up on. You closed your eyes in exhaustion and raised a hand to feel your head temperature. You weren't burning but you were sweaty from the hot temperature of the bed and your room — still, it convinced you that you were going crazy. "I have talking cats! I'm going crazy. Maybe I should sign myself into a nearby asylum? Oh god...I feel like throwing up."

"Ew. Please, don't." Your eyes widened as you watched the red cat grimace in disgust before he realized what he did. The rest of the cats turned to him and glared at him, as if he was in fault. "Oh, shoot. You weren't supposed to hear that—"

"It's fine-" you interrupted, causing the cats to look up at you in shock. "This is probably a dream anyways. And if it isn't...I swear I'm going to die right here."

"Wait!! Don't kill yourself!" Breakdown shrieked in shock. His voice was deep and filled with concern as he glanced at you and the knife. You raised a suspicious eyebrow. "How are we going to get soup without you? Plus, I liked it very much."

The cats groaned in agony and distress as Knockout batted Breakdown's paw, as if scolding him. The red cat hissed; "Idiot! Stop talking!"

"But — you're talking." Breakdown grew confused.

"Both of you, shut up!" Starscream shrieked.

"Oh god..." you moaned in fear and slid to the ground, your back against the wall. The knife clattered to the ground as you released it, allowing your hands to roam your face and rub your tired eyes. "Oh god...Mom was right...I'm too insane for this world. Oh...Ma'...I'm soooooooorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!"

As you continued to moan and plea in fake pain, the Decepticats watched you as if you're crazy — which, at this point, you slighty were. Megatron took this chance to turn and glare at Starscream.

"Great! Thanks to your obnoxious talking, the human knows about our existence!" Megatron growled.

"What!?" Starscream screamed in horror. "Me!? B-But...I didn't do anything!"

"'Didn't do anything'!?" Megatron repeated with a non-amused scoff. "You're the one who had to open their big mouth when the lights came on. Hm?"

"It was bright!" Starscream protested, preparing to flee as Megatron prepared for another beating.

"Unfortunately, your future won't be—"

"My lord," Shockwave spoke up, interrupting Megatron's attempt to claw Starscream's eyes out. Megatron turned to Shockwave who was jerking his head towards somewhere. Megatron's eyes flicked to where you — the human — was. You had passed out, your shoulders slump and your eyelids closed peacefully. Knockout and Breakdown nudged your legs, concerned. "She passed out. My guess is from stress and mental shock."

"I can see that, Shockwave, thank you." Megatron frowned and approached your feet, glaring at your peaceful face that was too innocent for his side of the world.

"So...what do we do with her?" Knockout asked bravely, his voice filled with worry and curiosity. "You know..since she knows we can talk now."

"What if she takes us to the pound!?" Breakdown asked worriedly, earning strange looks. He grew confused. "What?"

"How do you know what a pound is?" Starscream asked skeptically, his brows arching up curiously.

Breakdown became slightly embarressed. "I sometimes watch cat videos on Y/N's phone..."

"You do what!?" Knockout gasped.

"How!?" Starscream hissed.

"Illogical." Shockwave shook his head.

"I'm sorry! The cats on the videos were just so...cute!" Breakdown squealed excitedly.

"Dude — you're a cat!" Knockout sighed.

"Oh...I forgot." Breakdown mumbled dumbly.

"How could you forget that!?" Knockout and Starscream shrieked at the same time, causing the two to glare at each other with disgust.

"Well—"

"SHUT UP! All of you!" Megatron roared angrily, causing the Decepticats to immediately fall silent. "I'm thinking."

Silence enveloped them once again as they all were thinking and wanting the same thing.

They wanted to stay.

As much as they hated to admit it, they didn't want to leave you. They had learned many things from you. One of them was to protect you, whether that be from dogs, people, or other things that dared to harm you. Another thing was that they respected and valued you, for you were the only thing they seemed to care and yearn for — you were valuable to them and irreplaceable.

And as painfully as they didn't want to admit; they learned to love you, similar to you learning to love them.

They needed you and you needed them. Anyone could see that.

The Decepticats turned to Megatron, knowing that he was the final say-so. The rest of the Decepticons knew that Megatron had never liked you that much, though it was clear you and the warlord had a connection of some sort — a connection the other Decepticats couldn't beat nor break. However, the Decepticats were worried that Megatron would just say to leave, to leave you and everything they grew and learned to love and care for.

Megatron's face was expressionless as he sat down and continued to stare at your peaceful face. He and the rest of his crew had studied your face and body, picking out the differences that attracted them to you.

They knew the way how you were confused, offended, angry, or sad, your eyebrows would furrow in the cutest ways. They knew your eyes would brighten excitedly if you were happy or excited, or perhaps your eyes would become glossy as you became sad. They knew when you were sad, mad, or happy with just one glance at you — though sometimes you would block them out and it would be difficult to read you.

They also knew you hated to be read, and yet, at the same time, you felt delight in it. You always said that every life was like a book, and each page was their story. You just had to take the time to read them.

"We'll stay. And when she wakes up...we'll tell her everything." Megatron glanced around for his crew's expression, and a smug look came on his face as he saw his Decepticats look surprised — even Soundwave and Shockwave looked shocked. "What? We still have many furballs to leave her."

A/N: OH. MY. GOD. GUYS, THIS IS PROBABLY MY BEST CHAPTER YET. I found it so funny and I couldn't stop re-reading it over and over again. 🤣. Personally, I love the part where Y/N screams 'sorry' to her mother. But yes, there will be a chapter involving Y/N's family soon.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait to publish some more.🤭I'm enjoying this too much.

P.S: Breakdown is so adorable and hilarious in this. I try to make him open up more and be more excited and happy (because I was crushed when he died in TFP), despite him being Bulkhead's rival. But he's just a big sweetheart! Who else agrees? I'm really curious.🤨

~ Please vote! More votes mean more chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 337 12
ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ ꜱᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴄʏ, ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ, ꜱᴇʟꜰ ʜᴀʀᴍ, ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴜʀʙɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜ...
366K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...
43.8K 1K 51
ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚕𝚎...
28.5K 911 36
𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐅𝐏 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!! ‧₊˚✩ ⌗ 𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗘!! ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✶ . ࣪ ׅ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤�...