Love Bites *DISCONTINUED*

Galing kay xcaittayxx

Rian McCall. Genius Junior. Perfect grades, loving brother and friends, an outcast due to her jerk of an ex b... Higit pa

Love Bites
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen

Twenty

161 4 0
Galing kay xcaittayxx

"Rian. Rian breathe you're okay," Stiles assured me as I lay on the hallway floor, my head spinning.

"Stiles I can't breathe," I whispered, a hand flying to my throat in an attempt to rip it open to allow air to reach my lungs.

I felt two arms pick me off the floor and walk quickly in a direction I couldn't clarify. My eyes were slowly shutting from a brain overload as my panic attack intensified. I heard Stiles's voice but I couldn't make out what he was saying to me. My body began to shake slightly as Stiles placed me down on something hard and cold, causing me to curl into a small ball to let the panic attack run it's course.

"Rian. Rian. Can you hear me?" Stiles asked nervously, his hand rubbing circles on the small of my back. I nodded slightly, trying to let him know my auditory senses were still working. "Breathe. In through the nose and out the mouth. You can do this. You've done it a million times before you can overcome this I promise."

I felt tears start escaping my eyes as I twitched, my mind soaring through all the memories of me and Scott through the years. I knew he was dead intellectually but emotionally I couldn't deal with it yet.

"Rian. Do you want me to call Isaac? Would that help?" He asked, trying desperately to help me calm down.
I shook my head as I inhaled deeply, trying to fill my lungs with as much oxygen as possible. This time, I felt assurance that I was in fact breathing and would live. Knowing I wouldn't black out calmed my heart beat a little and my sight was finally coming back.

"I'm okay," I managed to say in a whisper. I could barely hear my own voice over my thoughts but I knew Stiles heard me when he back away a little.

"There you go. Easy. You're all right." He cracked a relieved smile.

Fifteen minutes later, Stiles and I were walking down the hallway like nothing had happened. No one had noticed that I had collapsed to the floor just twenty minutes prior in the midst of the worst panic attack of my life.

"Babe!" Isaac smiled when he saw me, pulling me into a hug.

"Hey love." I wrapped my arms around him, trying to engulf myself in his warmth. Even though it was warm out, I was absolutely freezing.

"You seem off, are you all right?"

"Yeah, fine. Just cold is all." I shot him a reassuring smile, hoping he would believe me.

He took off his lacrosse jacket and handed it to me. "Here, take this."

I smiled and thanked him as I put it on, inhaling the smell of the cologne I loved so much. "Why do you smell so good? I can't get over it."

"Because I can." He winked at me and we both laughed. He and Stiles were two people that could always out a smile on my face no matter what.

I turned to Stiles. "Do you want to go to the mall after school?" I turned to Isaac. "You too?"

They both agreed and I smiled knowing that this was going to be a great night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I AM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN LIKE A YEAR!! I forgot this even existed but I went on my account and saw I had over 5K reads and thought why not? So here is a random filler while I try to remember where this story is going!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

55.3K 1.1K 53
Zara Dunbar, a 16 year old student at beacon hills living a normal life with her two best friends Scott Mccall and Stiles Stilinski until she finds o...
1.8K 29 10
Y/n Lockwood and her family moved away from Europe, away from her friends, away from her home, away from everything she knew. Being the now middle ch...
839K 19.3K 30
"Jamie I don't want you to get hurt. You need to stay away from me." "Isaac, I don't understand. Please just talk to me!" He turned around, his bod...
8.3K 225 24
Scott McCall has been a werewolf for a few months now, but his life hasn't really gotten any easier since he defeated Peter. His crush still doesn't...