Mafia King's Love

By Naive_petal

KIM TAEHYUNG a cold hearted mafia king ruling underworld with his hyungs..... JEON JUNGKOOK a innocent 18 yea... More

1 chapter
2 chapter
3 chapter
4 chapter
5 chapter ( first meeting)
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
new story....not a update
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
32
33
34

chapter 15

3K 106 7
By Naive_petal

NO ONE'S POV

NEXT MORNING...

The irritating sound of alarm clock reached to the ears of the bunny boy who's asleep till now... jungkook woke up but still laid on the fluffy and comfortable bed....After a while a smile formed on his face remembering the previous day incidents and hide his face which was now red because he remembered how he kissed his hyungie's cheek...

FLASHBACK

After reaching to the mansion tae opened the car's door for his bunny....They both entered the mansion and looked at each other...

So here's our date ended bun...tae said ruffling his bun's hair...

Thank you once again hyung I loved it today...never in my life I feel so happy... jungkook said and flashed his bunny smile make tae giddy....

I'm glad you enjoyed bun...now go and sleep you must be feeling tired...

Ok hyung good night...

Hm good night bun...

Tae was leaving when jungkook said

Hyung....and ran to tae

Tae was confused of his bun's actions he was going to ask what's wrong when he felt that ..

Jungkook tiptoed and placed a kiss on his hyungie's cheek... keeping his lips on his hyungie's cheek for five seconds jungkook ran away to his room to hide his blushing face without looking what he has done to someone's poor heart....

Tae's pov

Bun just pecked my cheek and ran away without saying anything....his lips were so soft like a feather touch.... I'm just going crazy for this guy....his cuteness and his actions gonna be the death of me..... I have to do something to make bun mine... I don't think I can sleep tonight....

FLASHBACK END

Jungkook did his morning routine and went to the kitchen for making breakfast....he decided to cook something simple today....he cooked some pancakes and decided to make strawberry milk for his hyungie....

After making breakfast jungkook sighed and went to his room to get ready for his shift at 'WWH JIN'...... Today is the day he decided to tell his hyungs about his job as a cook and everything which is wrong with his heart....

Jungkook wore simple hoodie and sweatpants took his bag before leaving his room...

He went outside of his room and found his hyungie in the hallway maybe going to have breakfast all ready in his suit looking all handsome for going for work....

Good morning hyung..... jungkook said

Mrng to you too bun....how was your sleep...tae asked

Good hyung....how about you.....?

Umm how do I tell you I couldn't sleep because of your kiss last night....tae mumbled in his mouth and then said yeah me too bun...Did you have your breakfast...?

No hyung I'll eat at hyung's cafe I'm getting late I should leave now....bye hyung...

Okay but I'll ask someone to drop you at the cafe....

No hyung I'll take the bus....

Bun I said you're going to take a driver then you're going with the driver...end of discussion... I'll ask the driver to drop you... now go you'll be late...ok bye bun...

But hyun...jungkook got cutted in the middle when tae said in his deep voice making him shiver...

Bun I said end of discussion...

Y-yes hyu-ng I-I should lea-ve....he stuttered and ran from there...

Tae mentally facepalm himself for making his bun scared.... he huffed and called the driver to drop jungkook at WWH JIN cafe and then left to have his breakfast....

Jungkook ran to outside and sighed....

Hyung was scary but he cares for me....

Driver honk... jungkook sat in the car and left for the cafe....

They reached cafe after 10 mins of driving...jungkook thanked the driver for dropping him... Driver said that he'll wait for him and gonna drop him everywhere jungkook wants to go... jungkook politely denied but driver said that master said not to leave and he'll be fired if he don't follow the orders but after requesting so much the driver finally left... jungkook stepped inside the cafe where his hyungs were...He smiled when he noticed that his hyungs are staring at him.....

Hi hyungs....

Whose car was that..? Jin and jimin said at the same..both the males looked at each other then glared with the look...'don't copy me'......

Umm hyungs I want to tell you something please don't be mad at koo.... jungkook pouted and looked at his hyungs with his puppy eyes making them melt at the sight....

Aww why we'll get mad at our koo....come in and tell us fast before customers starts to come...they dragged jungkook to one the seats....

Jungkook took a deep breath before he started to told his hyungs all of the things he was hiding from them...

Hyung I swear I never wanted to hide things from you but I knew you care for me too much and you'll not allow me to work at any other place... I knew you'll try to pay my bills but I don't want to burden you hyung...

So you're living with the billionaire bachlor of the country and he treats you so well....jimin said while squealing like a mad fangirl.....

Hyungggg you listened only this from all of my confession... jungkook whined

Koo you should have told me... you're not a burden to us kook... I'm your mother you can't hide all these things from me... I'm mad at you...

Hyung pls don't be mad.... I promise I'll never hide anything from you again please... jungkook pulled his card and presented his doe teary eyes with a pout on his face making jin sigh...

Ok ok this is the last time I'm forgiving you...now tell me your love story with the billionaire CEO....

Yes yes koo....jimin and jin both squealed making jungkook sigh...

Hyung it's not a love story ok... I'm just asking you is there something wrong with me... whenever hyungie is near me my heart goes boom boom and I feel like there are butterflies in my stomach... I can't seem to take my eyes of hyungie...he is so handsome..he takes care of me so much....he treats me like I'm a fragile piece of some glass... I want him to spend all of his time with me I don't know what's wrong with me hyung...jungkook asked desperately....

Hmm I know what's wrong with you....jin said with a serious expression on his face

What happen to me hyung...am I sick...? Jungkook asked with confused face......

Yes baby you're sick but lovesick.... you're in love with your taetae hyungie koo....jin declares making koo eyes wide with the shock...

'I'm in love with hyungie'.....

___________________________________

KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!

TAEKOOK IN HARRY STYLES CONCERT 🐯🐰

NAIVE AUTHOR BOO 🐯🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 12.8K 48
Taehyung. A mafia leader. Crimes done right with no tracks. It's practically impossible to accuse him. He doesn't waste his time to play around. He i...
1M 48.5K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
544K 21.1K 31
Kim Taehyung an arrogant and cold CEO of Kim corporation and a dangerous Mafia leader.. love is impossible in his life until he met Jeon Jungkook a k...
7.1K 156 15
β€’Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl β€’Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king β€’Jihye who can't see anyone in pain β€’ jungkook...