8 Makes 1 Home.

By Ikonicatiny

when KQ contacts the company InNa works for, she soon finds out that she'll be taking care of 8 loud but amaz... More

| First Day |
| K.I.S.S.I.N.G |
| Let's Wait A While |
| Jealousy |
| It's A Date. |
| BumJoong |
| First Date |
| Sunrise |
| Late Night Talks |
| Let Me Take Care of You |
| Merry Christmas! | part 1
| Merry Christmas | part 2
| Full-Time |
| Amicus Ad Aras |
| Celebratory Ice Cream |
| Happy New Years! |
| Boyfriend Switch |
| Cheating |
| Since The Beginning |
| Nicknames |
| Friendaversary Sickness |
| NO1LIKEYOU |
| Their Favorite Child |
| Home Sweet Home |
| New Hair |
| Gonna Be a Long Flight |
| Valentines Day |
| My Precious Boy |
| Xikers |
| Morning After |
| ATEEZ Headed To Thailand |
| Future |
| Happy Birthday YuYu! |
| Happy Birthday YuYu! Pt 2 | YuNa Is Real! |
| Incredibly Happy |
| Home |
| Cherry blossoms |
| Angel Baby |
| Yuna Is Out |
| Flashback |
| Size Kink. |
| Livestream |
| Dating Rumors |
| Lovesome Festival |
| Missing WooSan Hours |
| Aegyo Couple |
| Happy Birthday! |
| Bits and Pieces |
| Welcome To The GroupChat! |
| TOKTOQ |
A/N: important.
|Golden Hour|

| Morning After pt 2 | Smile On Their Face|

132 2 0
By Ikonicatiny

Previously...

"I think you should talk to both of them. " Jiwon said looking at her and she nodded slowly looking walking back to the living room...

~

InNa's POV.

I really hate it when he's right. I sighed quietly as I sat down beside Maddox on the couch. "Has anyone decided on what to do?" Jiwon asks as I handed Hunter and Yechan their drinks.

"We've decided to just talk, sense nobody can agree on anything. " Yunho said looking at him.

"How about this, Seonghwa, Hongjoong and I can make ramen, and then we can play UNO while listening to music." I suggested with a smile and everyone agreed.

"Wait, do you really need three people to make ramen?" Wooyoung asks looking at me.

"For this many people? Yes we do." I said looking at him and he nodded in understanding.

I led the two boys to the kitchen and I started getting out the things we needed. I watched as seonghwa would constantly glance at Hongjoong, but Hongjoong never noticed.

I leaned against the counter watching both of them and let out a loud sigh causing them to both look at me.

"I don't actually need your help. " I said looking at my feet. "We just really need to talk, but I have no idea where to start." I said looking at them both as they gave me a confused look.

"Just say the first thing that pops into your head. " Hongjoong said looking at me and I shook my head. "I can't, what pops into my head is something that has to come from seonghwa. " I said looking at him and heard a sigh from seonghwa.

"Inna, do we really have to talk about this now?" Seonghwa asks looking at me. "Yes, because I know that your feelings are still there." I said looking at him and he shook his head.

Hongjoong remained silent and confused about the whole thing.

Nobody's POV.

"They aren't, I promise-" Seonghwa tried to explain but Inna cut him off. "I see the way you look at him, like he's the only one in the world that matters. I just wish that you would tell him, because I feel bad knowing that you love him and he doesn't even know. "

"And if I did tell him and he felt the same way about me, then where does that leave you, huh? Or if he doesn't feel the same way then where does it leave me?" Seonghwa asks as he felt tears brim in his eyes. Inna sighed softly and tightly hugged him.

"Seonghwa, I really care about you. I never want to see you hurting. Your feelings matter no matter what. But Hongjoong deserves to know, no matter the outcome. If he feels the same way, then I'm incredibly happy for you. But if he doesn't then he's a fool to not love someone as amazing as you. And I'd definitely be a fool for staying with him." She said softly as they hugged.

Hongjoong had put two and two together while they were hugging and was lost on what to do. "Seonghwa?" Hongjoong said looking at the floor and seonghwa pulled away from the hug to look at him. "Yes Joong?"

"I'm really sorry for not being able to express how I feel towards you all the time. And I'm really sorry for not seeing how you felt. You are one of my favorite people. You are my best friend and...I..do feel the same way but...I also really love Inna. " Hongjoong said still looking at the floor.

Seonghwa felt his heart skip a beat when Hongjoong admitted to having feelings for him, but then felt his stomach ache when Hongjoong said that he also loved Inna.

They looked at each other for a moment before Inna broke the silence. "I think we should take a break for a while. "

Hongjoong's eyes widened as he looked at her and seonghwa shook his head no quickly. "What no, you're already together, you make him happy. Stay together. Really don't worry about me. As long as you both are happy, I'm happy. " Seonghwa said looking at her.

"You loved him first and known him longer, it makes more sense for you guys to be together. Plus you guys don't have to hide your relationship and atiny would be happy for you and as an atiny, I would be happy for you too!" She said with a smile.

"Do you honestly think that?" Hongjoong asked looking at her and she nodded smiling at him.

Her smile was of course fake, but she didn't let it leave her face. She didn't want them to feel bad about choosing to be together if they did. She had told herself awhile ago that if they did start dating, then she would support them. It wouldn't be fair to Seonghwa to stay with Hongjoong. She didn't think that she deserved someone as amazing as him anyway. So she would simply step aside and let them be together. It's not like much would change anyway. She'd still live here and work for them. After all, she's just an employee who happens to get along with her bosses. Nothing more, nothing less. That's just how she thought.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong looked at each other for a moment before looking back at her.

"Well, should we...try?" Seonghwa asks looking at him and Hongjoong sighed softly as he thought for a moment before slowly nodding. "I guess maybe one date won't hurt...right?" Hongjoong asked looking at Seonghwa who nodded smiling a little.

Inna smiled clapping her hands and pulled them into a hug.

"Yay! I'm so happy!" She said with her head on their shoulders hiding her face from their eyes as her voice cracked but playing it off as clearing her throat. But the boys knew that she was holding back tears.

"Alright, you two head back in there, I'll get started on the food. " Inna said shoving them out of the kitchen. Once they were gone she stood by the stove as tears began to fall while letting out a breath she didn't know that she was holding in.

After a few minutes of watching tears fall from her eyes, she felt someone hug her from behind. "You did the right thing. " Jiwon whispered and she nodded wiping her tears away.

"I know, I'll be okay eventually. " Inna said putting her hand on his that were placed on her stomach.

"Let's get this ramen made, yeah?" Jiwon asked smiling at her at she nodded smiling back.

~Back to the present~

The morning was awkward between the three, but nobody besides Jiwon knew why. Everyone had left and Yunho and Hongjoong were about to leave for Idol Radio. Inna ended up falling asleep in Jiwon's arms last night on the couch and there she still was. Sleeping peacefully as Jiwon held her close so she wouldn't fall off the couch.

"Well, we better go. " Hongjoong said grabbing his bag and everyone nodded. Hongjoong and Seonghwa looked at each other awkwardly before nodding to each other. "Take care of her please." Hongjoong said looking at Jiwon who nodded.

"I always do." He answered back and Hongjoong nodded as Yunho waved and they left.

Wooyoung was sleeping in his room with San. Jongho and Yeosang were at the gym together. Mingi was at the studio with Maddox and so it was just Jiwon, Seonghwa and Inna.

"I'll uh..be in my room. " Seonghwa said smiling awkwardly and Jiwon nodded as he left the room.

Jiwon looked down at Inna sleeping peacefully in his arms and sighed softly. She looked so small and soft. He loved being there for her like a brother should. He wanted nothing more than to protect her, even though he knew that she could handle herself. Part of him wanted to kill Hongjoong for agreeing to go on a date with Seonghwa. But understood why he did and knew that if it was him in his situation, he'd probably do the same, so really he couldn't blame him.

Jiwon smiled softly as he watched Inna slowly open her eyes while yawning. "Good morning, sleep well?" He asked looking at her. "No, you snore louder than Mingi. " Inna said looking at him tiredly before sitting up straight beside him.

"Where is everyone?" She asked looking around the room. "They left and Seonghwa is in his room and Wooyoung and san are still sleeping. " Jiwon said sitting up as well. She nodded before wiping the sleep from her eyes.

"You don't have to stay with me. " Inna said looking at him. "I know, but I just wanted to make sure that you're alright. " Jiwon said putting his head on her shoulder making her smile a little.

Inna liked that no matter what was going on in life, he was always there to make sure she was okay.

Inna smiled putting her hand in his. "I'm okay, I promise. " Inna said softly. Jiwon hummed in response and kissed her cheek softly. "I'm just a call away if you need me. And don't forget to eat something. " Jiwon said looking at her and she nodded smiling at him and hugged him before he grabbed his things and left.

Inna looked around the room and sighed before standing up to clean the living room. Putting things where they go. Swept and mopped. Dusted and vacuumed the couch and chairs. She then started making breakfast for her and Seonghwa, she made eggs and bacon.

The two ate together in an uncomfortable silence, avoiding each other's eyes. Inna scrolled through her phone while Seonghwa just looked at his plate of food. Once in a while they'd glance at each other but never spoke.

They honestly hated it, they hated the awkward silence and just wanted to say something, anything! But what?

Inna put her phone down as she finished eating and looked at him to see him already looking at her.

"Seonghwa, you know I'm not mad at you, right? I have no reason to be. " Inna said looking into his eyes and he nodded.

"I just...I don't know this all feels weird. " He said looking at her and she nodded. "I know, but it'll get better with time." She said reassuring him, also reassuring herself as well.

Seonghwa nodded smiling softly.

"Hey, we should do something today, I don't think we've hungout together alone yet." Inna said smiling at him and he nodded smiling widely.

"We can do whatever you want. What do you wanna do?" Inna asked smiling at him.

"Well if you're up for it, I have this new Lego set that I got. We could build it together. " Seonghwa said smiling.

"Sure, go get it while I quickly clean up breakfast. " she said picking up the empty plates.

Inna watched with a wide smile as Seonghwa ran to his room excitedly like a child, and chuckled to herself.

~

"I think I messed this up. " Inna said hold up what she had built. Seonghwa laughed shaking his head with a smile. "Yeah, that's definitely wrong. " Seonghwa said taking it apart and she laughed.

Inna was happy to see him happy. This is what she wanted. For everyone to be happy, even if she was sad, she would hide it to keep the smile on their face.

(A/N Sorry this is so late, but I hope you enjoyed it!!♡♡♡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 3K 29
"i-i'm in love with him, but he just sees me as a friend... with benefits that is. at least until you got here..." "mingi... i don't like him like th...
51K 2.1K 31
Seonghwa, Wooyoung and Hongjoong have been best friends for years. They all three are going to the same university where they'll inevitably make new...
51K 2K 28
*𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓰 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻* Yeosang had a pretty bad life. His mother passed away when he was still young, his father was practically non-existent...
16.1K 357 20
A story about a girl who is going through a hard time and is offered a job to tend to 8 crazy boys in a band. which eventually turns into more. read...