The Marriage Contract

By Unspokenlove12

Dr Abhimanyu Birla is being considered to become the CEO of Birla Hospital but his anger issues and his playb... More

1 - Troublemaker
2 - Broke
3 - No Money, All The Problems
4 - Ultimatums
5 - The Marriage Contract
6 - Dress Rehersal
7 - First Date
8 - Daddy Issues and Skinny Muses
9 - Infamous Birla and His Mystery Girl
10 - Its Raining Cats and Dogs
11 - A Hero, A Heroine and A Villian Too
12 - Just Like The Movies
13 - Fools in Love
14 - The Marriage of Dr. Abhimanyu Birla
15 - I Now Pronounce You Husband and Wife
16 - Heads is Me, Tails is Not You
17 - Manwhore with Morals
18 - Dreaming of Reality
19 - The (Ration)al Dilemma
20 - Playboy Goes To Work
21 - It's Not Just Yours, It's Ours
22 - Takeout Not Allowed
23 - So Many Damned Pillows
24 - The Wanton and The Violated
25 - Team No Sleep
26 - Camping Companions
27 - Some more S'mores Please
28 - Stormy Night Sleepover
29 - Gallivanting Around Town
30 - To Trust is To Honour
31 - A Complicated Affair
32 - Mr and Mrs Birla
33 - Risky Moves and Dancing Grooves
34 - Bidding on Mine
35 - Tug-O-Feelings
36 - A Wife Scorned
37 - Against His Will
38 - Food Over Flowers
39 - My First Kiss
40 - My First Mistake
41 - Do You Want Me?
42 - Blowing off Some Steam
43 - Coming to a Standstill
44 - Living In The Present
45 - Let's Play a Game
46 - Ice Cream Topped with 20 Questions
47 - The Good News
48 - First Day at Work
49 - Strip Tease
50 - Fits and Fitting Rooms
51 - Stepping into Paradise
52 - Pools and Plans
53 - Surprises and Dares
54 - Snorkerling and Solace
55 - Weddings and Old Flames
56 - Dry Spell
58 - Wedding Vows
59 - Secrets
60 - Reality Check
61 - Love Lorn
62 - Painting
63 - A Curve Ball
64 - Heartbreak and Hurt
65 - I Trust You as Much as I Love You, To Infinity
66 - The Trap
67 - Super Secret Spy
68 - Sweet Revenge
69 - A Storm Brewing
70 - The Contractual Obligations
71 - Gold Digger
72 - What's Mine is Yours
73 - Allergies or Afraid?
74 - Puppy Love
75 - A Slight Shift in Paradox
76 - Familar Faces
77 - My Guardian Angel
78 - Father and Son
79 - Dysfunctional Families
80 - All is Well
Epilogue - 3 Years Later

57 - Sticking Together

3K 268 24
By Unspokenlove12

The next morning, the suns rays hit Akshara and Abhimanyu straight in their faces as they snuggled deeper into the blanket.

Abhimanyu kicked one leg over Akshara's pulling her closer into his embrace caging her slender legs in his larger ones. He nuzzled her neck, taking a whiff of her strawberry vanilla scented hair from last night's shower.

"Hmmm." Akshara frowned and she drowsily tackled her way out from beneath Abhimanyu's legs ans pushed her entire body on top of his.

"Akshh..." Abhimanyu mumbled, pulling his leg out and covering her again.

They spent approximately 20 minutes trying to gain the upper hand, wrestling each other for control. It wasn't until they began kicking each other's legs that their sleep was disturbed and the awoke to Akshara laying on top of Abhimanyu, blanketing him. Her hand rested on the edge of his shorts whilst Abhimanyu's hand was caressing her bare back, affectionately.

Abhimanyu and Akshara's eyes interlocked and they stared sr each other. Akshara leaned down, moving her lips closer to Abhimanyu, just wanting to kiss him.

They couldn't even remember why they had been fighting. Or that they had been fighting at all. Because at the end of the day, they found themselves wrapped in each other.

Akshara closed her eyes and so did Abhimanyu, as time stilled and they waited for their lips to touch. Akshara whimpered in need as Abhimanyu's hold on her tightened, his arm snaking around her.

And just then the alarm went off and the kiss never came. Abhimanyu and Akshara both looked towards the alarm and began recalling the moments of their nasty fight. Their dry spell.

"I have to get ready." She cleared her throat.

"Me too." Abhimanyu agreed, awkwardly.

Akshara pushed herself away from Abhimanyu and quickly made a beeline towards the bathroom.

Abhimanyu got up from the bed and ordered them some room service to fill their bellies whilst they got ready for Kairav's haldi. It was going to be haldi, a 3 hour break and then their cocktail party/sangeet. And tomorrow morning was the wedding.

~*~

Akshara was dressed in a yellow floor length lengha with a yellow-gold sequined crop top along with a matching yellow cape like overlay.

Abhimanyu also chose to wear formal Indian wear for the morning and wore a mustard yellow kurta with white pants.

Akshara bent down and applied a slurry of turmeric paste to Reem's cheek, arms and legs whilst Abhimanyu did the same to his best friend, Kairav. Except, like all boys do, he covered Kairav's entire face in turmeric paste from his hair to his neck to his clothes.

As Akshara got up to to leave, Abhimanyu got another reckless idea as he grabbed a huge clump of turmeric paste and lathered it onto his hands, smirking.

~*~

Akshara grabbed a drink from the bar and was just on her way to find a secluded place to sit in silence and peace when she heard Abhimanyu's voice calling out to her.

"Akshara!"

Wait a second. Was he ready to talk? Ready to wave the white flag and call it a truce?

She turned around to face him. Abhimanyu walked up to her with the sexiest smile gracing his face looking ruggedly handsome in the mustard yellow kurta.

And for a moment there, she was left speechless. He looked like every girl's walking fantasy. You know when you are young and dream about one day having your own fairytale with your own Prince Charming? Yeah, that Prince Charming was Abhimanyu Birla.

And she as enamored by him. Absolutely floored.

Akshara was dumbfounded as Abhimanyu walked up to her and cupped her face with both his hands. Her eyes stayed glued to his as he stared at her, those big bold eyes of his, piercing into her soul.

"Akshara..." His voice was tempting.

"Hmm?"

"Akshara..."

"Hmmm..." Her voice was breathy, her heart beat erratic.

"I..."

Say it! Say 'I'm sorry'! Say 'I don't want to fight anymore!' Say it, her brain screamed.

"I...I just...wanted to say...yellow yellow dirty fellow!" Abhimanyu chuckled, lathering the entirety of the turmeric he had on his hands onto her face, her arms, and her clothes.

"Abhi!" Akshara growled pushing him off her as she cleaned her face and ran after him, seeking revenge.

Abhimanyu ran from Akshara just as she ran behind him, and when she finally caught up to him, she began applying the haldi from her face, arms and neck to his face and body whilst Abhimanyu tried to playfully fight her off.

To say that both Abhimanyu and Akshara were competitive would be an understatement.

Abhimanyu kept warding off Akshara's attempts to slather him with turmeric. He held her at arms length, his hands holding hers apart.

At this point, both of their clothes, hair and body were a mess. A big, yellow, mustardy mess.

Abhimanyu laughed as Akshara attacked him, the tiny firecracker of his thinking she had a chance to overpower him. However his laughter was short lived as they both tripped and fell into the warm sand, with Akshara on-top of Abhimanyu.

Thankfully no one was around to see Abhimanyu and Akshara tumble in the white, grainy sand as they continued their tussle. Abhimanyu flipped Akshara over so she was laying on the sand as he tried to gain and upper hand.

Akshara held onto his shoulders, mad at him for what exactly? She didn't even know herself as she kicked him in the shins and flipped him over so she was sitting atop of him.

That is until Abhimanyu rolled them over again and he got on-top of her. He wasn't laughing anymore. What had begun as a playful fight had turned into so much more.

At this point, pure adrenaline rushed through his veins as he watched Akshara struggle against his grasp. He pushed her hands against the sand and leaned over her, his eyes staring intently into hers.

His palms were sweaty, his chest heaving as he leaned down his eyes lowering to the shape of her plump lips. Lips he hadn't kissed since yesterday.

Akshara stopped struggling against Abhimanyu's grasp, as her fingers curled over his shoulders, drawing him in.

Akshara closed her eyes, just as Abhimanyu closed his. She shifted her neck upwards as he moved his downwards, both of them meeting in the center. Their lips touched as they immersed themselves in a tender, yet fierce kiss.

Their tongues interwoven amongst themselves as Akshara caressed the back of Abhimanyu's neck, and Abhimanyu ran his hands along her body, demanding more. This. They needed this. Each other.

Last night had been hell. And this? This was heaven.

Abhimanyu pulled away from the kiss to look down at Akshara's glossy eyes and her swollen lips. He tucked her hair behind her ears. And just like that, their fight, the no sex challenge, the pent up sexual frustration.

Feeling mildly aware of their surroundings, Abhimanyu got up from on top of Akshara and smoothened his kurta and pants out, which by now were covered in sand particles.

He extended his hand out for Akshara. She slipped her hand in his as she got up. She smoothened her hair and dress, fixing the straps which had come lose on her blouse and were slipping down her shoulders.

Akshara looked up to see Abhimanyu moving in close to her as he dusted the sand particles off her hair, picking them out one at a time. She looked up at his face, absolutely mesmerized by his sense of care.

Abhimanyu's eyes darted towards Akshara's glaring stare as he pulled his hand away from her head, his cheeks flushing.

"Umm, I think we should..." He began.

"Yeah, we should." Akshara shook her head, coming out of her trance.

"Kairav had a room booked for us. We can use that to clean up." He shifted his eyes nervously away from hers.

"Umm, yeah." She agreed. "Lead the way?"

Abhimanyu nodded his head as they walked side by side towards their room.

God! Why did they suddenly feel so awkward? Their erratic heart beats, the sweaty palms, the nervousness?

~*~

"You can go take a shower first." Abhimanyu offered, as they entered the room.

Akshara looked around the room nervously and nodded. "Okay."

Abhimanyu watched with widened eyes as she removed the cape like covering from her body leaving her standing in front of him in just her lengha skirt and the cropped blouse top.

Akshara kicked off her heels, all the whilst staring at Abhimanyu, keeping his eyes focused on her. She smiled at him, seductively.

Abhimanyu breathed heavily, his chest rising and falling with every waking second.

"Join me." She whispered. "Please."

And that was all Abhimanyu needed to here as his hands went to the hem of his kurta and he removed it all in one go. He walked up to Akshara in two hard steps, crushing his mouth to hers as he picked her up and carried her into the bathroom.

He set her down on the vanity counter, pushing the skirt up to her waist, ripping her underwear into shreds as he pushed into her with one single thrust.

Akshara's legs wrapped around his waist as her head hit the vanity mirror. She tripped his hair as his lips continued to assault hers. Their kisses were ravaging, filled with pleasure, reckless, hungry.

Abhimanyu's hands slipped to her back as he unhooked her blouse, removing them off her shoulder and flinging it onto the ground.

Akshara bit onto Abhimanyu's lips as her hands caressed his hair, her hips bucking at how hard and fast he was pumping into her. Her his bucked, her eyes rolled to back of her head as she arched her back.

She clutched onto Abhimanyu for fear life as her as her orgasm washed through her. She felt Abhimanyu grunt as he pumped into her a few more times before he spilled himself inside her.

Their bodies were a sticky mess as their breathing shallowed. Abhimanyu pressed his forehead to Akshara's as they tried to catch their breath.

"I missed this." He whispered.

"Me too. So don't call me Akshu again." She pouted.

Abhimanyu smiled against her forehead, brushing his lips to her temple. "Then don't support your ex in front of me. You are mine which automatically means you have to support me."

"Ex? 2 dates doesn't make him my ex! And just for your information, it was going to stay at two dates only. The guy was super boring who wouldn't stop flaunting his wealth thinking it would impress me. He had no sense of humour."

"So basically he wasn't me. Which means he had no chance with you." Abhimanyu grinned, looking down at her.

"Basically." She blushed. "But, still. You shouldn't have been so rude to him."

"Rude? I was just giving him some doctorly advice." Abhimanyu replied, innocently.

"Telling him to drink 2 bottles of whiskey a day and smoke 3 packs of cigarettes a day is good for his health isn't doctorly advice."

"Oh, you're right. My bad. Should've made that 3 bottles and 5 packs a day." Abhimanyu grinned, making Akshara chuckle.

"You are hopeless."

"And you're mine." He pressed a kiss to the tip of her nose.

Abhimanyu then carried Akshara into the shower where they went for a round two of their bathroom shenanigans but much slower this time, taking the time and effort to explore every inch of their bodies, slowly, rhythmically.

<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Happy reading! Please vote & comment! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 9.3K 45
Akshara Singhania, the girl born with golden spoon. A princess who has everything at her feet. Her brother's pampered princess. A business woman, wit...
723K 32.7K 53
[Edited • Completed • Revised] When twenty four years old software engineer, Shree Jaisingh is proposed to marry an equally talented, young and fortu...
54.4K 2.2K 26
Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, a misogamist, finds himself getting attracted to Akshara Goenka, Kartik and Naira's daughter. Despite facing many hardships and...
28.2K 2.4K 22
Two sisters were married to two brothers... Akshara Goenka to Abhimanyu Birla Arohi Goenka to Neil Birla... But as time passes akshara and abhimanyu...