Sanders Sides Omorashi Book!!

Por i_dont_hesitate

Heyyy guys! Since Wattpad deleted my other Omo book i'm making this new one! I'd love requests lol Omorashi i... Más

Idk if I told ya'll this or not lmao
RULESSSSSS FOR REQUESTS
Little Space at Movies
Night Time Problems(Pt. 1)
Night Time Problems(Pt. 2)
Enemies to Brothers
Diaper Rash
Wetting on a Diaper
Locked in the Bathroom
Bathtub Accident
Toy Store
Loss of Composure
Lap Wetting
Hiking With a Shy Bladder
Communication
Potty Training Chart
Potty Time!
You Were Going To Hurt Yourself!
Well That Was One Way For Us to Bond...
You Can't Play With Us.
You Can't Play With Us pt2
It Was the Grape Juice's Fault!
HE HAS A PISS KINK HAH-
Plant Life✌️
Solution
Mission Failed Successfully
Remus is Afraid Of the Dark(get this man a nightlight)
Roman's Kind of a Jerk and makes everyone mad but It'll Be Ok In the End
Didn't Get a Chance
Demons lol
Mommy Wow I'm a Big Kid Now
Roman shy lol also littlespace btw🤩😤
RIP Janus(Pt. 1)
Star Gazing Date 😍😍(Gone Piss)
Stargazing Date: the Prequal: Subtle
Roller Coaster BRRRRR
Car Accidents and Logan's a Brat but It'll Be Ok in the End
Logan Hates Germs, Remus is Shy, and also Waterfalls
Handcuffed(non sexual ya nasties.)
Projects Are Stressful Fr Bruh(Roman Needs to Chill)
Remus Gets Extremely Traumatized(I Still Suck at Titles)
Hide and Seek(gone wrong)
You're Getting Younger Every Day
Pee Holding Contest Les Goooooo
Hes Just a Little Shy Guy 👉👈
Should've Watched Shrek
There Will Be Absolutely NO Cursing in My Christian Minecraft Server
He Loves To Watch Them Squirm
Fantasy yay
You Want to Rob MY house? PISS YOURSELF, HAHAHAHA
Afraid to Pee After a Horror Movie? Understandable.
Don't Cry! It's Okay, I Wouldn't Leave My Blocks Either!
Roman, You're an Asshole but You Were Stressed So We Forgive You
Logan Wishes That His Friends Were Normal(Remus Pisses Himself in a Closet)
Should've Been A TAD More Specific There, Pat
Roman You're Really Too Good To Piss On a Tree?
Fine, I'll Wear a Diaper. But I Need More Money.
Patton Can't Leave The Bed But It's Okay Because Janus Is a Good Boyfriend
You're Just As Much of a Man As Us
Janus is Shy But His Friends Are Amazing
REMUS WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!
ROMAN WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!(Sequal to previous chap)
Janus. I Will Aim Your Dick.
*Whispers* What the Hell is Happening?
Naughty Boi
Remus. Have You Been Peeing On the Floor?😃
Omg Roman I'm So Sorry; I Forgot You Were Shy
Remus, There Were Perfectly Usable Bathrooms, What the Hell is Wrong With You?
So The Prank Went a Little Too Far
You Guys Can Be Supportive Later, I'm Literally About To Piss Myself
You Should've Gone Before We Left. How Does It Feel? :)

Try Not To Pee (Gone Wrong)

630 8 6
Por i_dont_hesitate

A/n:  THE BABY IS ASLEEP, I REPEAT, THE BABY IS ASLEEP—

Anyway,,, so I'm not going into terribly too much detail about the actual holding contest because I have a similar prompt for one. The difference is that the other one focuses on just the contest, while this one also has Patton getting a bladder infection.

It should have been obvious to everybody involved that a pee holding contest was a bad idea. Especially when they all knew that it wouldn't be fair, being that everybody had varying levels of stubbornness, pride, and bladder strength.

But Remus was bored, and he had insisted upon it, so of course everybody had to agree in order to avoid the wrath of bored Remus.

"How is this even fair? Patton is already dying to pee" Logan pointed out.

Yeah. Doing any type of bladder contest with Patton was bound to be unfair. But he was determined.

Patton blushed deeply, "Logan!" He cried, "I am not!"

"No, he's right" Virgil said, "you sure you want to do this, bud? We all know your bladder is kind of...weak" he said carefully.

"Oh, come on! Have a little faith" Patton said, his lip jutted out in a pout, "I can do this! Bring it on!"

Roman smirked at his boyfriend. He loved Patton, but he was going down, "Well, if you have to pee, then you should go do it before we actually start" he said, chuckling when Patton dashed off the second the words left his mouth.

"...He's a goner" Janus whispered.

Virgil nodded, "Yup."

"I'm going to go get the water bottles" Logan said, "so are we going to do challenges? Like bladder straining exercises and listening to water?"

Remus gasped, "I hadn't thought of that! Yes!"

Virgil groaned, "Logan! Why would you do that?"

————————————————————

Embarrassingly, Roman was the first to go, which everybody was happy about. He couldn't gloat or make fun of anyone. Logan especially was very satisfied that he had beat him at something for a change.

One by one, everyone slowly began to quit. Logan was next, then Remus. Janus and Virgil put up a fight, obviously. It was like a competition between them at that point because neither of them really cared if Patton won or not.

Janus and Virgil were glaring at each other from their kitchen stools. Roman was playing loud waterfall noises from his phone, when a timer went off.

"Time for more water!" He yelled, bouncing with excitement.

"I—I don't think I can take anymore" Virgil mumbled, shifting uncomfortably.

Janus smirked, "I mean, if you want to lose you can just quit" he said, picking up his water and beginning to take a few sips. Patton was already chugging his, trying to get it out of the way.

Patton bounced around on his stool, his hands buried between his legs. He had a grimace on his face and couldn't stop rocking his hips side to side in an attempt to hold it all back.

Virgil sighed, "no way, I got this" he picked up his glass and began to drink it.

Virgil only got a few sips in before he let out a puff of air, "i—i'm out. Can't do this anymore" he said shortly, before dashing off to the bathroom. Janus smirked triumphantly, before turning to Patton.

"And then there were two" Patton giggled.

"I'm actually flabbergasted that Patton's lasted so long" Logan said, "look at him. He can't sit still."

Janus hissed through his teeth, leaning forward and grabbing his crotch, "well he's about to win. I quit, I just wanted to beat Virgil. I'm actually about to wet my pants."

"Well Virgil is still in the bathroom" Remus chirped.

Janus groaned, "I can't hold it!"

"Go piss in the sink!" Remus cried.

"Not a chance!" Janus said, crinkling his nose in disgust.

"Well, you can go in my mouth if it gets too bad" Remus shrugged.

Janus scoffed, "you are disgusting!"

"Thank you!" Remus smiled.

"Well, your other option is to either wait or go outside" Logan said.

Janus bounced his leg up and down a few times, biting his lip. He shook his head. After a moment, his eyes blew wide. He had leaked, and he wasn't going to be able to hold the rest back for long, "ugh, fine. Patton you win" he said, before darting out the front door.

"HA!" Patton cried, "I knew I would win!"

"Patton won?!" Virgil screamed, running back in from the bathroom.

"Yep! Janus went and peed outside" Roman snickered.

"Why are you laughing, you were the first one out" Logan said.

"Wait Janus is peeing outside?" Virgil smirked.

"I—i'm gonna go" Patton stammered.

"No wait!" Remus cried, "you have to wait for Janus to get back before you can go or we won't know if you actually lost or not."

Patton whimpered, "I—I really gotta go."

"Remus, you bitch I can hear Janus's moans from here, believe me when I say that he's peeing" Virgil said, "you just want to bully Patton."

Patton's legs shook as he stood up, ready to dart to the bathroom as soon as Janus came back. He kept a hand between his legs and whimpered, "Remus I c-can't hold it."

"He's just messing with you, Patton" Roman told him quickly, "you can go."

He nodded, running off in the direction of the bathroom. When he got inside he shut the door and let out a shaky breath, undoing his belt and his fly. He knew he'd been holding it for a while, but was it supposed to hurt so bad? He felt a sharp, stabbing pain along with a burning sensation.

He thought he would get some relief, but he gasped when he started to go. It started to burn a thousand times worse.

Okay, so maybe winning wasn't worth it—the pain got worse as he continued to go.

When he finished, he cringed. He didn't feel better at all, in fact, he just felt even more sore than he had before.

He took a step towards the door and gasped. It burned so bad. He let out a quiet sob—it was getting worse.

He jumped when a soft knock came to the door, "Patton?"

It was Roman.

"Y—yeah?" He stuttered, unable to keep his voice from cracking. He wiped his eyes and sniffled.

"You okay? You've been in there for a while" Roman said

"I'm f-fine!" He said quickly, "just—I—i'm okay!"

"Very convincing" Roman frowned. He waited a moment, trying to chose his next words very carefully, "did you...make it?"

Patton felt his face darken, "yes! I made it!" He scrambled towards the door and opened it, "see? I'm fine, I told you. I just...saw a picture on my phone."

Roman sighed, "was it another homeless dog?"

Patton looked down and nodded. He felt bad for lying, but he couldn't let anyone know. They always made fun of his weak bladder, and this was his chance to prove that he could hold it just as long as everyone else.

"Okay, well—come on. We're all going to hang out in the living room, are you going to join us?" Roman asked.

Patton nodded, "I need a distraction from the sad puppy."

They walked to the living room together, "may I present: our champion!" Roman boomed.

"Piss champion!" Remus announced.

"I can't believe I lost" Roman pouted, "you guys must have cheated."

Virgil didn't even give him a response, just rolling his eyes at Roman's sore losing.

"How would we have even cheated at this?" Janus asked.

"I don't know! But you obviously did something if Patton won!" He cried.

Patton looked down. Even after all he out his bladder through, Roman still thought that little of him?

"Hey" Logan warned.

Janus glared at Roman, "Patton won fair and square"

All of a sudden, Patton gasped, "gotta pee!" He proclaimed, before running off to the bathroom.

Remus laughed, "there's no way."

————————————————————

Over the course of two hours, Roman began to realize that while Patton certainly had a weak bladder, this was very excessive. He was going nonstop, like, every fifteen minutes he was running off to pee. But every time he came back, he never really seemed relieved. In fact, he looked to be in pain.

He noticed how Patton was walking very slowly, and how his form was a little hunched. He figured that he was just tired, but as time went on he thought that he just might be bored or something. If Patton was in pain, everyone in the room would know about it. He was very vocal about that kind of stuff. He wouldn't know subtle if it turned into a brick and hit him in the back of the head.

Well, Roman was certainly bored. There was nothing happening and he was getting restless. So what other way could he, a helpless romantic, find something to do than take his boyfriend out on a running date?

"Ohhhh Patton~" Roman sung.

"Dear god they're going to have sex" Janus groaned.

"WHAT?!" Roman yelled.

Patton blushed, "Janus!" He cried.

"We are not going to have sex!" Roman said, putting a finger up before Remus could comment, "now, what I was trying to ask, is do you want to go running with me to get away from these losers?"

Virgil scoffed.

"Ye-yeah! Sure" Patton said, half grimacing half smiling at his boyfriend. His bladder was hurting, but if he said no Roman would be suspicious. He never said no to running, it was something they both really enjoyed to
do! Plus, it would probably be a nice distraction from his bladder.

"Alright then! Let's go" Roman exclaimed.

"Wait! Aren't you forgetting something?" Janus called.

Remus smirked, already knowing where this was going.

"What?" Roman asked.

"You need to take Patton to pee before you leave" Janus said, shrugging.

"Oh! Yeah, right. Patton go pee" Roman said.

Patton blushed darkly. Janus was obviously trying to poke fun at him. And the fact that Roman actually told him to go pee before they left was even more humiliating.

"I don't have to pee" Patton piped up quickly. Which was admittedly weird—for the past few hours he constantly had to pee but now he didn't? Maybe he was starting to get better.

"Are you sure?" Roman asked, furrowing his brows in concern, "you've been to the bathroom at least twenty rimes in the past three hours—"

"Yea, i'm sure!" Patton cried, pushing Roman out the door, "now let's just go!" He heard everybody else's laughter as he dragged Roman out.

When the door closed, Logan sighed and shook his head, flipping a page in his book, "you know, you shouldn't tease him like that. You know he's sensitive. It isn't cool."

"I agree that it's not nice" Virgil said, "but...i'm not nice. And you have to agree that it's a little funny."

"Yeah—he gets so flustered" Janus smirked.

"Yeah, because it's embarrassing" Logan stressed, "he has a small, weak bladder and the only reason he didn't pee before they left is because you commented."

"Well, it's been a slow day, and making fun of Patton's bladder is an endless source of entertainment" Remus said.

"Ugh, you three are impossible" Logan grumbled, shaking his head and getting back to his book, "Patton is nothing but kind to all of you. You shouldn't tease him like this."

"Yeah, yeah blah blah morals. He'll be fine" Janus said, leaning himself back against the couch.

Logan sighed, "you are horrible."

"Oh, come on, Lo we're just joking around. If he was actually upset we'd stop" Virgil said, "lighten up a little."

————————————————————

Patton panted, his legs pounding on the sidewalk as he tried to keep up with Roman. They'd been running for nearly thirty minutes, and he was really regretting his decision to skip out on that bathroom break.

He had to go since the fifteen minute mark, but he really thought he could hold it for a little while longer. But his bladder was obviously done for the day,  used and abused far too much, stretched too thin and released too quickly. So, he was seriously considering ending the run early so he could go home and pee. There were no public bathrooms since they were running down a few blocks in some other neighborhoods.

He drank a lot of water within the past thirty minutes, another regrettable choice, because even though he knew that he likely had a bladder infection or something, it was a really hot day and he didn't want to get dehydrated. Plus, if he did end up having an infection he probably shouldn't dehydrate himself.

He and Roman stopped by a pole, both of them panting and resting their hands on their knees. Roman's chest rose and fell in a rapid motion, "that was—" he leaned against the pole, running an arm over his sweaty forehead, "that was a good run."

Patton's thighs shook with desperation. Every moment that passed was just another drop of liquid fire funneling its way into his bladder, "y-yeah" he breathed, "it was great."

He rubbed his legs together to quell his need, but he knew he wouldn't be able to hold it for much longer. He swallowed thickly and turned to his boyfriend, "...Roman?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah Pat?" He asked, finally recovered.

"Um...I—I have to um. Pee" he said cautiously, kind of afraid that he'd be made fun of.

Roman was prepared to tease him, of course but once he saw the condition Patton was in, with flustered, red cheeks and shaking legs he thought better of it, "oh, of course babe. Let's start heading home, yeah?"

Patton nodded and they both began to walk. Their house wasn't very far away, they were in a nearby neighborhood.

For some reason, Patton's bladder began to hurt very very badly, and he felt tears spring to his eyes. A hot leak spurted into his underwear and he had to stop to hold himself. He whimpered.

"Pat?" Roman asked, his voice laced with concern, "you okay?"

Patton nodded sharply, "yep. Let's keep going."

Roman was unsure, but continued to walk with him until they were finally back in their neighborhood. Patton gasped, feeling his control dwindle down. He left Roman behind him and started to run. He heard his boyfriend call after him, but he was going and he couldn't stop now, and he just had to get to the toilet.

His legs were apart as he ran and he wanted nothing more than to slam them together tightly and hold himself, but that would only prolong the inevitable. He had to get home as soon as possible.

When the house was finally in his sight, he forced himself to go faster. He knew he had a sizable wet patch on his jeans, and he knew that Roman was hot on his trail, running right behind him. He all but slammed into the door when they got to the house, and turned the doorknob so harshly that he was surprised he didn't just snap it right off.

As soon as he stopped running to step inside, all the pain and all the desperation of his full, sore bladder hit him at once and he couldn't stop the harsh, painful spray that was thoroughly soaking his pants.

Janus cried out in alarm and everybody else whipped their heads over. Roman finally caught up to him, "Patton!" He cried.

Patton whimpered, crying out in pain, "ow! Ow ow ow ow ouch!" He slipped to his knees and sat on his heels, burying his hands in his crotch. When he finally realized that he wasn't going to be able to stop himself, he began to stop fighting it and let go completely. He hung his head, buried his face in his hands, and began to cry.

"Patton! Patton, oh no—no, it's okay, don't cry" Virgil said quickly, his eyes filled with concern.

"I—it hurts!" Patton wailed, letting the sobs wrack his body.

"What do you mean it hurts?" Logan asked, his book abandoned on the couch as he got closer.

Patton didn't respond, he just let his shoulders shake. He leaned further into himself as he finally finished, sighing deeply. It felt good.

"Are you. Are you finished?" Remus asked, "that's a lot."

Patton sniffled, taking his glasses off and wiping his eyes. He nodded and looked down, knowing that his face was dark with a blush, "I think—think I held it too long earlier and got a bladder infection or something? I didn't want to tell you guys. I thought you'd tease me or..I dunno..."

Janus's eyes softened, "Patton..."

Virgil looked away in guilt, "we're so sorry.."

"Tried to tell you" Logan shrugged.

"Oh don't act so high and mighty, I didn't see you trying to defend him!" Remus scoffed.

"Come on" Roman fussed, extending an arm out towards Patton, "I didn't realize the teasing got to you that much Patton. I'm truly sorry."

"Yeah" Janus piped up, "but Patton, if you were in actual pain, we would never continue to make fun of you. We would want to help you."

Patton sniffled, "s—sorry. For uh. Peeing on the floor" he muttered.

"Hey, don't worry about that" Logan said.

"Let's get you cleaned up, huh? Patton, it's okay, really" Virgil told him.

Patton took Roman's hand and allowed him to help pull him up, "thank you..."

"Go hop in the shower. Put your wet clothes in the sink and i'll wash them for you" Logan said.

"I can go get some cleaning supplies" Remus said.

"Yeah, we got the mess, don't worry" Janus said, waving it off.

"Guys, no! I can—"

"Nope!" Roman chirped, "shower! Now! And maybe I'll join you..."

"They're gonna have sex" Remus groaned.

"Damn right" Roman smirked.

Patton giggled, "okay, okay. Thank you guys. So much, really."

A/n: the baby woke up halfway through writing this and then I decided to give her a bath💀so I wrote most of this while watching her play with ducks in the tub

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
276K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
198K 1K 192
Mature content