Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Pi...

Por dragonshardtales101

Let's follow back up to date! Faythe Marie, sixth member of the Strawhats and has the dream of finding the Lo... Mais

Free Me From This Pain//Prologue
Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1
The Foxy Pirates//Chapter 2
The Festival Shenanigans//Chapter 3
The First Game//Chapter 4
A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6
A Unexpected Meet// Chapter 7
The Last Game//Chapter 8
Afro Luffy//Chapter 9
Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10
Thats Game!//Chapter 11
Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12
Admiral Aokiji// Chapter 13
Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?
Bipolar MF-!!// Chapter 15
The Bad Ones//Chapter 16
Thats A Long Ass Boat!//Chapter 17
Homesick//Chapter 18
Water 7//Chapter 19
Yagara Bulls//Chapter 20
A Tour in Water 7//Chapter 21
Usopp's Lost Twin Brother-!?//Chapter 22
Cash Money//Chapter 23
Huh? Where'd Usopp go?//Chapter 24
Who did this to you!? //Chapter 25
Can't Be Repaired...?//Chapter 26
It's Falling Apart.//Chapter 27
Iceberg Shot--!//Chapter 28
Solo Mission// Chapter 29
Catch A Train//Chapter 30
Infiltration//Chapter 31
Runaway Train//Chapter 32
Tag Team//Chapter 33
Pop Goes The Weasel!//Chapter 34
Crossed A Line//Chapter 35
Cuffed//Chapter 36
Tis' But A Scratch-!//Chapter 37
Interesting Plan. Gonna Do It? No.//Chapter 38
Enies Lobby Damage Control Incoming!//Chapter 39
Not As Weak As Other's Might Assume.//Chapter 40
BullKings Dozing-!!//Chapter 41
Gomorrah's Promise!//Chapter 42
Racing to the Top!//Chapter 43
I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44
Valentines Day Special♥️✍️
Lets get this started!!//Chapter 45
Now Wait A Damn Minute.//Chapter 46
Quinn//Chapter 47
Time to be Just as Ruthless//Chapter 48
Desperate Hope//Chapter 49
Feather In The Wind//Chapter 50
Buster Call Commences!//Chapter 51
Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52
AN ACTUAL MERMAID-!?//Chapter 53
And Now We Endure.//Chapter 54
DOWN WITH CP9!!//Chapter 55
So Long Idiots-!!//Chapter 56
Going Merry's Last Voyage//Chapter 57
Twinnin-!!//Chapter 58
Chapter 59// Girl's Night
A New Ship Promised//Chapter 60
Hi, Luffy's Grandpa. Wait. Why are you a marine?//Chapter 61
A Question Unveiled//Chapter 62
Worry About That Later!//Chapter 63
Silly Lu// Luffy Birthday(Canon)
Well, about that.//Chapter 64
Wanted Poster Update!//Chapter 65

A Interesting Race//Chapter 5

747 45 12
Por dragonshardtales101

"And now... What are we waiting for... The winner will be greeted by celebration and the loser by the deep cold sea. It's the Davy Back Fight!"

Faythe felt feathers line up her arm in a erratic fritz of excitement, a grin never leaving her face.

Zoro nudged Usopp with his elbow, a snort leaving his lips as he watched his crew member's reactions, "Look at Faythe. She's just itching to race."

Usopp smiled, rubbing his arm, "This is just right up Fae's alley!"

"The first round, Donut Race, is about to begin!"

"WUUOOOHH—! PORCH-CHAN!!"

"GET EM'!!!!"

"Both sides are waiting behind the starting line."

"DROWN THAT FREAK WITH THE WINGS, KAPOUTI—!!"

Wyper whirled around with a pissed look, "OI! SHUT THE HELL UP—!!" He snapped.

Faythe glanced over her shoulder with a smile, "Don't bother with them, Wyper. I like your wings. The white feathers are my favorite."

Wyper quieted down with a content smile, "As long as they don't bother you, my lady, then everything else doesn't matter." He tightened the rope around his waist and the small curved wooden planks at the soles of his sandals.

"But first... The Objective: It's very simple. Just go around the island once!! Oh. By the way... Gun, cannon, sword... Any weapon is allowed!!! If you don't like it then you don't deserve to be a pirate!!"

Nami turned to her two crew mates with a mischievous grin, "You hear that?" Her hands placed on her hip as she saw both red heads glance at each other with murder on they're minds.

Wyper chuckled deviously, "I've been waiting for this moment..." He slowly cocked the safety off his enormous bazooka, slinging it on her shoulder.

Zoro watched from the sidelines with a sigh, "What kind of a boat-race is this?"

Sanji stepped closer to the edge with an almost maniac look, "I'M WARNING YOU, WYPER! IF ANY OF THE LADIES GET HURT, ILL SLICE YOU INTO PIECES AND FEED YOU TO THE FISHES!!!"

Wyper involuntarily shivered at the blonde's statement of murder, "How very detailed..."

Luffy ignored the entire thing and cupped his mouth with a large smile, "DON'T LOSE!! NAMI!! WYPER!! FAE!!"

Chopper watched with a new bag of cotton candy, "I'm so excited!!"

Robin chuckled, "Let's hope they don't drown in the sea." Her gaze turned to Chopper, "Don't eat too much or you'll get a stomachache."

Usopp gapped at Robin, "DONT JYNX THEM LIKE THAT!!!"

Faythe turned to the front with her body aching to let free, "Let's get the show on the road!!" She hollered happily.

Nami kneeled down and held an oar tightly, "Stop talking and start the race already! We're going to win!!"

Wyper chuckled, "I'm just itching to pull the trigger on these bafoons..." He lit a cigarette and dragged out a smoke.

Porch sat comfortably on a made bench, "Tsk-Tsk-Tsk. Look they're bluffing~~~!"

Kapouti crossed his arms snickering, "They can bluff all they want Porch- Chan. We will sink them in three minutes." His eyes shifted down to the star-shark, "Right, Mounda!?"

The shark in latter let out a chirp to confirm his statement.

"Racers catch!!" The announcer sky dropped something from above, "Use these eternal posts so you don't get lost!!"

Nami caught hers and glanced down at it confused, "Lost?"

Wyper and Faythe glanced at each other and gave a nod to affirm they're suspicions.

"Remember not to go too far away from the island. Be safe, and... Good luck!!"

"Leave the island? Why would we do that?" Nami pointed to the edge of the island, "The shortest path is along the ridge!"

Faythe snickered and tied a rope around Nami so that she wouldn't go overboard, "Just hold on tight, Nami."

"Everyone,"

Nami held onto the edge with a confused look, "Why?"

Faythe let a maniacal grin overtake her features she started to shift into her beast form, "Because this is a pirates game, who the hell is gonna care about rules!?" A loud screeching laugh escaped her.

"Ready~~~!"

The crowds were screaming and laughing out as the announcer shot his gun.

"DONUT!!"

Almost immediately Faythe spread her wings out as the sounds of guns fired. The beast parrot flew forward with the small wooden chariot flying behind like a sleigh on water. Wyper hopped off the back and started to water ski with his wooden paddle boards.

Nami held on with a bright smile, "HOLY SHIT—!"

"The two ships charge forward simultaneously!! At the same time, the Foxy Pirates engage in support fire!!"

Faythe shifted to the side and let the chariot glide to the side as they started to ride the waves, "WHOOOOO—!!"

Nami let out a laugh, "GO FAE!!" She raised a fist happily.

"The Red Chariot was blown away but it seems that Faythe is using her devil fruit to carry her team to victory as they ride the waves from the blast!! But will they catch up to the Cutie Wagon who took the lead!?"

Faythe started to gain the momentum of the wind as she flapped her wings harder to gain more distance. Her eyes gazing out to see Porch turn around and taunt her team.

"AHAHAHAHA. EXCUSE ME. ILL BE TAKING THE LEAD! Don't sink so fast though!! LET'S HAVE SOME FUN~~!!"

Nami let out a tired sigh as she leaned over the side of the chariot, "PHEW! We're safe!"

Wyper glanced behind them with a grin, "Not yet. Something is flying our way."

Nami's face paled drastically, "WHERE DID THAT BOULDER COME FROM!?"

Faythe smirked and veered to the side as she gave Wyper a good shot, "SHOOT IT!!"

Wyper slung out his bazooka and aimed it with his back almost bent backwards to get a good shot, "ON IT!" Pulling the trigger, "BURN BAZOOKA—!!"

A massive beam of blue flames shot out and blasted the enormous boulder into smithereens.

Faythe immediately started to weave the chariot out of the way of stray rocks as they managed to catch up to Cutie Wagon, "Sorry for being late to the party!! We had a few small difficulties along the way!" She snickered out at the fuming looks from her opponents.

Nami gasped at the proceedings, "THIS HAS TO BE ILLEGAL!!" She gripped her hair in disdain.

Faythe snickered, "If they're crew can cause interruptions then who says ours can't either!?"

Nami perked up, "Eh?"

"HOW DARE YOU MOTHER FUCKING SONS OF BITCHES DO THAT TO NAMI-CHAN AND FAYTHE-CHAN, YOU ASSHOLES!!!" Sanji came flying at the crew as they started to brawl it out.

"WAHHH—!!"

Nami and Faythe both laughed out and yelled, "THANKS SANJI!!!"

Wyper dipped his head respectful, "I owe you one."

Sanji was far too gone to hear them as he wrecked havoc, "YOU PUNKS!! I'M GOING TO DICE YOUR HEADS INTO FISH EGG SAUCE-!!"

"IYAAAAHHHH!!"

Faythe focused on gaining the lead, "Get out of the way—!!" She growled out as the star shark, Mounda, slammed into her side trying to detour her.

"OI! Get off my friend, FISH!!" Nami used a spare oar to whack the pirate but it was blocked by Porch's own yellow baton.

"Not on my watch~~!" She winked at the finger with a smirk as they began to trade blows with they're respected weapons.

"Would you look at that folks—!! It seems the two groups are now at a stand off between the pullers and navigators!!"

Faythe head butted the star shark and raised her talons, "Learn your place!" She twisted around and clawed the shark's side, earning her a sharp yelp from the foxy pirate.

Nami was pushed back into the chariot as they veered from each other, "That slick bitch—!" She snarled,

"Oho~!!" Porch chortled mockingly, "Kapouti, show them your Fish-Men Karate!!"

The fish man perked up with a smirk, "Sure thing!!" He raised his palm out and cut it down in a chopping motion, "SEA SPLITTER!!"

It looked as if the sea had been sliced into by a rather large knife or sword.

Faythe gritted her teeth and swung her wings back, "WIND RAZOR—!!!" She sharpened her feathers and spun forward to deflect the attack.

It ended up redirecting it towards the ridge of the island and taking out half of the Foxy Pirates that were spectating.

"EAT IRON—!" Wyper yelled as he fired a cannonball from his massive gun.

The cannon ball managed to knock the fishman off his feet and head-butt the star shark in the process.

Porch shrieked, "Kapouti!! What are you doing!?"

Nami sweat dropped at the scene, "I wasn't expecting that but go off!!!" She cheered happily.

Faythe chirped and weaved past the Cutie Wagon with ease as they began to gain more distance.

"That was unbelievable!! The undefeated Cutie Wagon actually lost her lead to the newcomers Red Chariot!! Are these the new dark horses of the Davy Back Fight!?"

The group of red heads began to howl out cheerfully as they felt the wind whip around them as they began they're race to the finishing line.

"The race is getting more and more interesting!! Go, Porch!!"

As they kept going, Kapouti and Porch began to rain down attack after attack as they tried to catch up to the Strawhats.

But with Wyper in the back protecting the rear. It was almost impossible to get past his burn Bazooka and automatic cannon shooter. His precision was frightening to evade.

"Hahaha!! Shut it, losers!!" Faythe called out with a squawk from her beak.

"EAT ANOTHER CANNON BALL—!!" Wyper shot out with a middle finger as he noticed Kapouti about to use sea splitter again.

The explosion again sent the Cutie Wagon back again.

Porch cried out in frustration, "WAGHHH—!! Kapouti, Mounda—!! Do something!!" She whined out with a stomp of her boot.

"Things don't look so good for our precious Porch as they begin to lag behind extremely as the two teams begin to make they're way to most difficult challenges of the court—!!"

Faythe narrowed her eyes to see a large array of massive pink coral stand above the water, "I don't like that at all...." She muttered with a frown.

"The first is the 'Long Coral' area. Then it's the terrifying 'Long Whirlpool' followed by the 'Long Gap'!! How will these two teams conquer the challenges!?"

Wyper started to pull himself in by grabbing the rope and reeling himself onto the chariot, "So we must complete obstacle after obstacle as well as maintain our lead..." He kneeled down beside Nami with a determined look.

"AH!? THAT IS... There is someone on the island!!!"

"Huh?" Nami peeked over the wooden rails and glanced over to the island.

Porch and Kapouti brightened at the sight of the man.

"AH!!"

"WOAH!!"

"BOSS—!!"

"Riding the amazing runner, Hambog, it's the genius of trickery, the natural enemy of rules, it's our infamous boss!"

He was situated on the back of the gorilla built man with his arms crossed and legs out casually as he rode his cremate like a mount. Hambog was literally running like a actual gorilla with his knuckles on the ground and legs straight out like a four legged animal.

Faythe frowned at the description, "I do not like the sound of that..."

"FOXY THE SILVER FOX!!"

"OH! BOSS!!"

"YEAH! WE'LL WIN FOR SURE NOW!!"

"PORCH WILL BE ABLE TO GAIN THE LEAD AGAIN!!"

"Hm... Our boss' face is a little twisted. He must be thinking about some very evil scheme!!"

Foxy glanced over to the race with a twisted smirk, "I just had... a very naughty idea!"

Faythe cringed at his wording, "REPHRASE THAT—!!"

/:/~***~/:/
Word Count:(1939)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

45.4K 1K 34
[ON GOING!!] When the world's greatest swordsman's daughter falls in love with the Legendary Roronoa Zoro. ------- Photos aren't mine. I do not own a...
13.4K 454 22
"cause im a giver, it's only nature... ...i live for danger." ••••••••••••••••••••••••• no one on the sea nor on the land doesn't know her name. ever...
611 56 7
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ After defeating a nearby boss in the last island they encountered, Luffy and his crew were forced to wander around in the sea sinc...
268K 11.6K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...