AVATAR TWOW: Torn between the...

By FreeBalloonsUpYoAss

(Story written in 1st person, present tense) Where the strong currents of the Reef lead Ao'nung to the jungle... More

Book Outline:
Chapter i| The Merman
Chapter ii| Small Lies
Chapter iii| Mermaid boy
Chapter iv| Fish Lips
Chapter v| Mommy's Boy
Chapter vi| Red Thread
Chapter vii| Beady-eyed sisters
Chapter viii| Despondency
Chapter ix| Withered time
Chapter x| Eyes of Ikran
Chapter xi| Eyes of Ikran ii
Chapter xii| What is up with you?
Chapter xiii| Lost & Found
Chapter xiv| Our first kiss
Chapter xv| Not The End
PART TWO:
Chapter I| The Forest boy
Chapter II| Maybe...Monkey boy?
Chapter III| Pet names
Chapter IV| Neteyam
Chapter V| What are you doing?
Chapter VI| Homesickness
Chapter VII| Shame
Chapter VIII| In that week...?
Chapter IX| Finally found
Chapter X| First Kiss
Chapter XI| More To Come
PART THREE:
Chapter i| Awa'atlu
Chapter ii| Blooming
Chapter iii| Cove of The Ancestors
Chapter iv| Old "friends"
Chapter v| Metkayina Spirit Tree
Chapter vii| TSIREYA & LO'AK
Chapter viii| A "love baby"?
Chapter ix| Tiny Instances
Chapter x| TUKTIREY
Chapter xi| The eyes of 2 Tsahรฌks
Chapter xii| ROTXO & KIRI

Chapter vi| Tsaheylu...

559 19 10
By FreeBalloonsUpYoAss

N E T E Y A M
Tsaheylu...
PT 3

WE WATCH EACH OTHER, our noses flared with our short gusts of breaths. We grasp our queues, unveiling our tendrils that stir with fervor, their pink hue glistening the gloaming of the cave. My queue throbs painfully.

Ao'nung gives me a nod and I seize with desire; forging our tendrils joint. My mind tickles as each tendril wraps tightly, my body shivering and searing with an immense heat that makes me sweat. My abdomen flutters.

We press our foreheads together and shut our eyes. Our hands roam everywhere hastily; feeling each other's every hair of skin.

My ears thump with the vigorous rhythm of his heart and I assume he can hear mine too. I feel his every thought through our Tsaheylu; his every desire, his every fetish, his naked feelings. Even the ones that are repressed deep within. I am unmasking him; learning more about him.

My head pulsates as my high is too much to bear. I flutter my drowsy eyes open and grip his jaw, binding our lips in a passionate and slow kiss.

His hand massages and squeezes my throbbing clothed dick. I open my legs wide as my tongue swirls with his. I am on the edge, my abdomen clenching from the erotic pleasure. My nipples are hard and my dick is craving beneath my loincloth that suddenly feels like a bother.

"I want you," I whisper to him, tugging at the hair band of his bun as he trails bites down my neck. I swat it off and his curls cascade longer, framing his shoulders.

He fumbles with the string of his loincloth, letting it pool to the ground once untied. I do the same and we both soon take off the second cloth that deters us from flashing. Our erect dicks spring loose.

I gawk at his seeing as it is big and thick, unlike my own which lacks by a few centimeters. He strokes his dick a few bits and nibbles on my neck. I am shoved flat onto the sand. I cock my head to one side, giving him more room to devour. My legs spread further.

His hand bobs my dick, his grip taut and slow that I bite my lip, whimpers risking to croak out of my throat. My balls itch as my abdomen heaves.

"Ao'," I groan with a roll of my hips.

He hums with his mouth on my left nipple; his tongue swirling, savoring with zeal—the warmth of his saliva glistening on my tit. His teeth bite and suck, a few more hums and moans emitting from his throat as he relishes my taste.

"I want you to suck me off," he whispers, wringing my balls. It's painful—almost sore—but bliss surges my body as my toes curl and my thighs jerk. I fondle his curls.

My body is boiling with lust. I pry Ao'nung off, and he lies with his elbows lifting his torso. He watches me attentively. I tuck my braids to one side of my shoulders and nip his balls as I stroke his huge knob.

He moans softly as he parts his legs wider. I trail my tongue up his dick; kissing his every vein, and licking over his slit. His dick twitches.

"Don't tease, love," he says.

I laugh gruffly. I slip his knob into my mouth and slowly bob my head. He grasps my head and pushes me further down knocking past my throat. He thrusts his hips forward and I gag as my eyes brim.

"Take it," he demands.

I continue to bob my head, taking him whole as his dick rips past my throat, bulging inside my neck. He moans. It's deep and breathy just like his pants. His thighs keep on jerking. My head throbs as his spurt of pleasure washes over me. He praises me through our bond and I can't help that my dick also twitches.

My hole heaves with need. I see stars as my eyes roll back—his hips quickening and thrusting my mouth numb. Saliva drips down my chin and my eyes turn glossy.

"'teyam," he grunts.

He lets go of my head and I pull away from his salivated dick; strings of saliva trickling. Wet noises rub against my palm as I stroke his slimy dick once more, fluttering kisses here and there. His knob is hot and pulsing under my hand.

"Let me ride you," I hoarse, peering up at him.

He caresses my chin and pulls me up for a kiss. His hands grip my ass and he pulls each cheek apart, in which I feel all air breeze my hole.

"Ride me," he muffles in our kiss. "I'll prep you."

I pull from the kiss with a shake of my head. "I want you raw. I want you to tear me tight," I say, straddling his hips.

"Don't say stuff like that. You'll make me go crazy," he croons, lining his dick with my hole.

I smirk and gradually take him in, second by second my butt feels like it's being torn apart. My organs feel like they are being ripped open as the thick of his dick widens my hole. I bite my lip hard and close my eyes as it deems incredibly painful.

"You're so good, 'teyam. You're doing good, so beautiful," Ao'nung pants, arching his back a bit. "Damn, you're so tight."

My abdomen burns just the same as my hole. The pain is almost tormenting. I am convinced Ao'nung's dick is never-ending as it feels like forever until I finally have all of him inside me. My shoulders rise with every breathless pant as my sizzling body pours with sweat. I am sticky. My stomach swells with the line of his dick.

I lean onward, my braids dangling as I gape into his eyes while I bounce. I roll my hips with my every thrust—wincing as the burn of my ass overpowers, but it soon withers into pleasure. My hole clenches taut as I fasten my bobs.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck—" I chant in English, over and over again, hurling my head back; my shoulders jerking as my back arches and toes curl. "'nung..."

He grasps my ass hard; separating my cheeks so I feel him better, pounding at my prostate.

My eyes go white as a warm craze fills me; spreading like wildfire. My stomach hiccups: retracts and contracts and my groin feels funny—hot and tickling. I lean back and grip his quads for support as my hops fade tired. I cock my head, my body writhing from pleasure—and I almost want to curl from how good it feels. My mouth gapes open.

"Just like that, dear," Ao'nung breathlessly moans, both hands cupping my waist. His hold is perfect; taut and wrapping me whole. Not an inch of skin is left for the air breeze.

"I fucking love you..." I whisper in English, having lost my mind, and perhaps it sounds like gibberish to his ears.

I open my lidded lids and peer at him with my lustrous eyes. I gawk at the scrunch of his face, erotic moans heaving from his lips. My balls feel tender and my dick feels the need to splatter upon such sight.

I slip off his dick and go back to stroking it. He looks at me with a frown.

"Why'd you stop?" he asks, voice husking with bummer.

I chuckle, but my voice comes out hoarse and broken in bits. My throat feels sore.

"I want to fuck you," I croon.

His eyes go wide and he immediately sits up, his small ears perked.

"You what?"

I shove my head into his dick and suck on it, my ears pinned as I savor his taste. "You taste so good. I wanna fuck you."

"Are you sure, 'teyam?"

I grin, "Why wouldn't I?"

He turns timid and ponders. I cup his chin and nip the flesh of his neck as I continue to grin. "Are you scared, Ao'?" I banter.

He shakes his head and peers at me with those eyes I love; feigning to be innocent. His stare is evocative and bawdy. "I just never thought about bottoming," he says.

I cackle and shake my head. "All fours," I behest.

He hastily turns and gets on his knees and hands. I bite my lip with hunger and whack my knob on his cheeks for a few bits, smirking as he wiggles his ass with wait.

I shove myself inside, cursing at the tightness that engulfs my mini-me. As I thrust into him, my stomach flexes and my jaw tightens. The urge of releasing resurfaces in my groin. He feels so good. It's an eye-rolling sensation.

I fist his hair hard which I'm sure will leave him with a headache later. I speed up my pace, shunning the twinge at my knee from a pebble beneath. He arches his back and moans loudly each time I pound his spot.

"Faster, faster—" he pleads.

I gaze with enamor at the recoil of his ass every time my dick slams into him. He's enthralling—so beautifully made for me.

I feel him through our Tsaheylu. He's going frenetic like I am—his mind far with pleasure as our need to burst dwells closer. Our high is on the brink and our Tsaheylu can only hold on for so long. Our queues are throbbing.

"Yes, yes, yes—right there..." he pants, rocking back and forth with my hard jabs.

He lets out a loud moan; yells my name and releases. I release inside him like a waterfall. I slip out and look with pride as his hole gushes with my river of white. I pat his butt and I see that he's shaking.

"You did excellent, babe," I tell him.

He moans and rolls over, his dick sticky with dripping cum that I want to lick and clean dry with my tongue. I kiss his groin and then kiss his puckered lips. Our kiss is deep and heartfelt.

32

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 45.3K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
997K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
317K 14.1K 37
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...