U.A's Traitor

By SuperJoeMan

Wanting to become a hero like his dad turns south after Y/N discovers the cracks in the world and society aro... More

How We Got Here
The Betrayal
On the Run
Rise of Over Heaven
Part of the Team
Overhaul
The Raid
The World Over Heaven
Overseas Investment Arc
OIA Part 2: The Duel of Manhattan
OIA Finale: No Russians
Darkest Disires
Meta Liberation Army
The Darkness Rises Once Again
Decaying Heavens
The Dark Side of Heaven
Regrets
The Bliss
Old Friend
What Is This Feeling?
The Hospital
DarkestDesires VS Deku and Y/N
Downfall of Darkness
Haunting Past
Perfect Balance
Battle of Rules and Reality

Police Files

3.7K 45 4
By SuperJoeMan

Real Name: Y/N L/N

Villain Name:Over Heaven

Quirk:Made in Heaven

Able to accelerate time for himself only. He leaves behind a yellow-orange trail when moving around. He can also surround himself in that colored aura and go twice as fast making his normal movements instantaneous. He called that form "DoubleAccelerate. " He also tends to throw knives.

Villain Outfit: He wears a white trench coat that has golden outlines and no buttons or hood. He has white cargo pants and gold/white sneakers. Under his trench coat is a white light ballistic vest and white shirt under it.

Other features:He has H/C hair and E/C eyes.Last time he was seen, he had an eye patch over his eye and dried up blood bellow the eyepatch.

Current Status: Unknown

Last Seen: The Villain's hideout during the raid. He left before the Nomu showed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1K 14
Earth has been hit by these blast known as spacequake that lead to many people die because of these attacks and no one knows how is this happening to...
48.4K 1.3K 22
I don't want to spoil the story too much so I'll give you a brief description!! The first few chapters are a bit crappy, it gets better as it goes! (...
68.1K 1.1K 27
Y/N was an ordinary boy doing what he could to get by during a time of financial crisis. From mugging people on the street to performing small time r...
17.3K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...