Love Island 2019 - Tommy Fury

Od GoddessofWarandDeath

A bombshell and a boxer what could go wrong? More importantly what could go right? When Lauren Bowen walks i... Více

Disclaimer
Lauren Bowen
Interview
Hot Tub Meeting and First Recoupling
Danny
Two Dates
Hideaway Opens
Tensions Rise
Elma and Maura Make Waves
Tommy's Choice
Jordan and Tom
First Kiss and Yewande's Doubts
Hard Questions
Arabella
Love Triangle Number 100
Yelling and Tom's First Mistake
Lauren Defends Maura
Kisses Fan Flames
Tweets and Backstabbers
Tom's Final Mistake and A Dumping
Lucie's Betrayal and Casa Amor Returns
Sexy Charades
Raunchy Races
Explosive Reunions Part 1
Tense Talks
Stunned
Craig David
Next Step
Dumpings and Amy Leaves
Chris and Francesca
Hideaway
Francesca vs Maura
Anton Fucks Up
Michael and Joanna
India, Greg, and Harley
Michael Shocks The Villa Round 2
Love Triangle 1000
Amber's Choice
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Headline Wars
Anna Vs Jordan
Babies
Final Dates
Families
Final
Epilogue Part 1 - January 2021
Epilogue Part 2- August 2021 - October 2022
Epilogue Part 3 - February 2023 - July 2023

Explosive Reunions Part 2

2K 39 0
Od GoddessofWarandDeath

Lauren's pov:

I watched with tears in my eyes as Amber walked in completely alone while Michael stood there. I looked over at the other girls and noticed that they were the same, just watching in complete sadness as Amber stood up there alone. I watched as Caroline pulled her into a hug as Amber remained strong. 

I was impressed with the way that Amber was handling it. I mean when I thought Tommy had chosen someone else, I just burst out in tears and he hadn't so to stand there alone staring at the guy she liked standing with another girl, I wouldn't have been able to do that. 

Tommy's arm tightened around me as we watched the exchange between the two former lovers. I noticed that Caroline didn't have Amber standing up there as long which I was grateful for. Caroline then turned to Joanna "is it hard for you standing there right now?" 

"Yeah, it's a bit awkward but I expected that and I completely get where Amber's coming from." 

Caroline nodded "is there anything you'd like to say to Amber?" 

Joanna sighed and spoke "I think we'll have a chat when things calm down, so, yeah." I knew from watching Amber's face and knowing her personality that she wasn't looking forward to doing that. 

Caroline nodded "Maria, Nabila, and Lavena, unfortunately, you haven't been picked by any of the boys, and there's also three boys that weren't picked from Casa Amor." We watched as the three boys that weren't picked at Casa came out and joined the girls. Caroline looked at us "you can say your goodbyes. The rest of you, I'll see you very soon." She then headed out as we all got up and hugged the boys and girls from Casa goodbye. 

I immediately moved to Amber "are you gonna talk to him? Are you not?

"No, I'm not." Amber spoke as she looked at me. "There's nothing to say."

Maura joined us "if you don't go now, you're just gonna blow." We then separated and continued saying hi to the others. 

I was suddenly brought out of my conversation by Tommy coming up and hugging me hard "I have missed you so much." He kissed me again "I can't even begin to tell you how much." I smiled at that before kissing him another time. 

Yeah, I'm just so glad that he picked me. When I walked out I was so fucking terrified that he had chosen someone else. I know that Alex and Olivia were at the tv screen just either holding their breaths or screaming. 

I watched Anna and Jordan go to the swing and knew that they needed to talk about the whole scenario. Me and Tommy were then joined by Michael and Amy. I looked at Michael "I understand that you felt a better connection with Joanna but I'm still shocked." Michael nodded before I hugged him telling him that it was alright. 

Amy walked away leaving me with Tommy and Michael still talking. I shook my head "I don't care what and why you chose her but you still need to talk to Amber." Michael nodded as I walked over to Amber at the fire pit with Maura and Lucie. 

Michael came over to talk to her making us get up and leave but before I did, I kissed Amber's cheek then left. 

I hope that Amber can get over this because if that were Tommy, I'm not sure that I would be able to speak to him right now without biting his head off. 

I saw Amy walk away from Curtis before all of us original girls looked at each other before me, Lucie, and Maura joined her on the swings. I sat next to her and Maura "what happened?" 

"You know what," Amy spoke as she looked at us. "When I spoke to him about it, I was so calm but now I've walked away, I'm so angry. He's not fucking sleeping in my bed tonight, I can tell you that for free." 

All of us girls looked at each other "what the fuck?" 

She nodded "so, he has decided that during the time in Casa Amor, he's realized that he's been lying to himself and that our relationship is not perfect. He took Jourdan for a chat because he really liked her..." 

"I don't understand. Why is he taking these people?" 

"Because he decided he would go with his gut and stop thinking. He kissed her twice. He said that he'd recouple with her and then he asks me to trust in our relationship." 

Maura was stunned "oh, wow, ok." 

Amy nodded "that's the big problem within our relationship, that I don't trust him." 

"Babe, I'm sorry but you're better than that." 

Lucie nodded "I agree." 

What the absolute fuck? Like did I miss something because I never expected that Curtis could have had his head turned.

"This is an absolute fucking joke." I nodded because Maura was right before seeing tears pool in Amy's eyes making all three of us move closer and hug her.  All of a sudden we heard shouting and I turned to see Anna and Michael getting into it which made me move from the swing. 

I moved into the kitchen to fill my glass before heading to the day bed with some of the others. I noticed that Amy had headed to talk with Curtis again before seeing her walk up to the swings making both me and Anna hug her as she broke down in tears.

We all headed to bed after the drama that was tonight and the recoupling. I got into bed with Tommy as he basically latched himself onto me. He kissed me and I placed my hand on the back of his head as he pulled back "I can't stop kissing you. I literally can't." 

I smiled before whispering "don't then." His grin widened before I pulled him back down to my mouth. He immediately slipped his tongue into my mouth as they tangled together. We separated, and I snuggled up into his arms with my head under his chin as he had a death grip on me before falling asleep happy to be back in his arms. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

I woke up to the blinding lights and smiled as I looked down at Lauren before wrapping my arm around her tighter. I smiled again as she woke up a little while later and turned to kiss me before heading upstairs with the other girls. 

I headed to the kitchen to make an iced coffee for Laur and smiled as it felt normal to be making it for her. She came out a little while later in a leopard print bikini and grabbed the iced coffee from me. 

Curtis pulled us both over to the swing and I sat next to Lauren before wrapping my arm around her pulling her into my side. 

I know it may seem like I'm being clingy and touchy but I just got her back from Casa and I don't like spending too long without touching her just to prove that she's there. 

She looked at Curtis "alright, what the hell happened?" 

"My head didn't get turned from looks or anything like that," Curtis spoke as Lauren started playing with my fingers. "I felt things missing in my relationship."

Lauren nodded "I understand that but right now you need to give her space because you have hurt her." 

We then heard a phone go off and Amber shout that she had a text. "Amber and Joanna, you are going out for catch up. Please get ready to leave the villa. #storminateacup" 

Lauren looked at me "that's going to be awkward" before getting up to go help Amber get ready for the outing with Joanna. 

That's going to be fucking awkward between those two especially after what Michael did.

Next Time: 

Hope rises between old flames 

Amy confronts Curtis

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

72.3K 876 48
We all know love island where people decide to spend their summers trying to find love with each other while going through challenges and lets not fo...
6.8K 115 20
Amber Thought she had it all,she was a 16 year old girl with a beautiful personality.The only problem was that she was bullied for being different fr...
313K 8.1K 79
*COMPLETED* 'Summer lovin' happened so fast' Vienna Walsh joins the Love Island Villa not really expecting much, but in meeting Ovie Soko she gets a...
40.9K 839 28
"𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚝." 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙷𝚞𝚍𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎. 𝚃...