Seo Changbin • Haven ✔️

fairyerimbin द्वारा

Completed story Ha Naya, member of girl group Blue Ivy, never expected to grow closer towards another idol. U... अधिक

Introduction - Blue Ivy
Chapter 1 - The beginning
Chapter 2 - Inspired
Chapter 3 - Breakthrough
Chapter 4 - Who?
Chapter 5 - Teasing
Chapter 6 - Dating ban
Chapter 7 - Meeting up
Chapter 8 - Favor
🥺😭
Chapter 9 - Never give up
Chapter 10 - Friends
Chapter 11 - D-1
Chapter 12 - All Night
Chapter 13 - Trouble
Chapter 14 - Unfairly
Chapter 15 - Performance
🖤🖤🖤
CHANGBIN ON SMTM9
Chapter 16 - The date
Chapter 17 - K-drama
Chapter 18 - Beautiful
Chapter 19 - The rooftop
Chapter 20 - The View
Chapter 21 - Souvenir
Chapter 22 - If people know
Chapter 23 - Dear Heaven
Chapter 24 - Happy pill
Chapter 25 - Busy, busy, so busy
Chapter 26 - MC Emy
Chapter 27 - Focus on now
Chapter 28 - Further apart
Chapter 29 - Always
Chapter 30 - Strong
Chapter 31 - Break up song
Chapter 32 - Forgive?
Chapter 33 - My last
Chapter 34 - Primrose
Chapter 35 - Black
Chapter 36 - Eureka moment
Chapter 37 - The plan
Chapter 38 - He loves you
Chapter 39 - Karaoke night
Chapter 40 - Sub-Unit
Chapter 41 - Wave (Prod. Naya)
Chapter 42 - Here with you
Chapter 43 - Picnic date
Chapter 44 - Rekindled
Chapter 45 - Kiss Your Lips
Chapter 46 - Back On Track
Chapter 47 - Beach vacation (143)
Chapter 48 - Silly
Chapter 49 - Not a goodbye
Chapter 50 - Special moments
🦋 New book !!!
Epilogue - Charmer
Sequel !!!

Chapter 51 - New memories

890 44 0
fairyerimbin द्वारा

**NOTE**

Hello, this is the last chapter of this fic "Seo Changbin • Haven". So, I'm very sorry this is a short one. But, have no worries, I will be posting an epilogue to this fic which is the prologue to the sequel "Seo Changbin • Charmer".

**CHAPTER STARTS HERE**

Finally, they were having their first night together at their apartment. Both of their names were on the leash with their signatures on. It was an emotional day, having to say goodbye to the members. Naya was going to miss them, but was looking forward to share new memories with Changbin.

"Baby, I hope you're not regretting this." Naya chuckled, her head laying on Changbin's chest.

She needed cuddles after an emotional moment back at the dorms. Naya looked up at him and shook his head. He had been playing with her hair this whole time. It made her feel at ease. 

Soon, Naya ended up beneath Changbin again, just like that time in Los Angeles.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Naya just let out a giggle at his words.

"As if you don't remember telling me." Changbin didn't say anything as he planted their lips together.

"You're gorgeous."

Things were slow, it wasn't as rushed as the first time. Maybe because this time, they didn't have to miss each other. And, they now had all the time in the world. Naya still felt self-conscious, trying to hide herself away when she was in nothing but her underwear.

Fortunately, Changbin always knew how to reassure Naya how gorgeous she was and how lucky he was. His touch sends shivers down her spine. He always made her feel loved.

Naya had fallen asleep after the special moment they shared. Changbin admired her for a while. He still couldn't believe how lucky he was to call her the love of his life. She could have fallen in love with anyone, but she had chosen him. 

Changbin still remembered talking about Naya to his sister, before their first date. He was extremely nervous to be going out with her. At that time, he just thought it was because they were too close as friends and he was afraid to lose the friendship.

Then, after their date, Changbin told his sister everything that happened. She helped him realize he might have liked Naya more than just a friend. It prompted him to go see her and tell her how he felt. He was so glad knowing she had been feeling the same way.

"You're staring again." Naya had woken up, feeling comfortable next to Changbin.

She easily could tell when he had his eyes fixed on her. 

"I was lost in thoughts, about us." Of course he found a way to sound corny. 

But Naya didn't mind. It's one reason what made him so loveable. 

"Do you want to shower? We can always continue what we started." Naya rolled her eyes.

Though, a blush was creeping up on her face. Their clothes were still scattered around the bed. She would have to flash him in order to get up and pick up her clothes. Somehow, it made her feel nervous.

"Will you order food? I'll take a shower in the meantime." Changbin glared at his girlfriend who didn't seem to want to get out of bed. 

As if she didn't want to see her without clothes, which didn't make sense considering he had seen her this way before. He knew he had to do something.

"Na, I was suggesting to shower together." Naya hit Changbin's arm.

 She carefully sat on the bed, trying to take her shirt from the ground. But he wasn't having any of it, pulling the sheets away. 

"Come on, let's take a shower. I'll even scrub your back" Naya sighed, finally giving in.

Soon, they were enjoying dinner they ordered from a local restaurant inside the living room. The room was still bland, they hadn't been able to unpack yet. They got side-tracked.

"To us!" Changbin smiled, feeding a bit of meat to Naya.

Their first meal inside their apartment. A new start for the both of them. A place to create new memories together.

Edited

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.8K 119 12
What if one day you woke up in the dorm of your favourite idol group? Well for Hwang Areum, that dream became her reality... highest ranking: 116th i...
59.4K 1.1K 18
>■□■□■□■□■□■𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙃𝙅 𝙓 𝙎𝙆𝙕■□■□■□■□■□■< » 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 » 𝙉𝙊 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 (𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞'𝙢...
277K 11.6K 21
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝�...
115K 8.3K 52
[COMPLETE] high school is a time to make memories. hwang hyunjin has spent the vast majority of his life under the protection of his elder brothers s...