Chapter 32 - Forgive?

For the past few days, Blue Ivy had been busy preparing their comeback with the new song. After the production of the demo got finished, they decided the song didn't need a choreography. Of course, this wasn't really normal for a comeback most of the time. But the song seemed better without one.

Fortunately, this meant the girls had less work. They would only have to focus on the recording of the song. And once the song got released, they didn't need to practice a choreography during the comeback promotions.

Of course, Naya felt bad for writing a song like this. Especially since no one except the two companies and the two groups knew about the break up. The song would definitely hint towards one.

"Maybe you should release the news before the comeback." Eunji suggested as she had noticed Naya was deep on thought during their recording session.

"I don't think there's ever a right time for news like that." Usually, people who had to go through a break up, they didn't need to announce it to the whole world.

"I want to wait, I don't want anyone to feel bad for during the comeback." Naya was looking at Miyoung because she knew her roommate would understand where she was coming from.

-CHANGBIN-

Eunji: Naya wants to wait until after the
comeback promotions to share the
break up news

Chan: I can see where's she's coming from
Chan: I will tell Changbin about it
Chan: But I believe he would share the same
feeling

Eunji: I never thought we would have to
deal with something like this
Eunji: It's so hard to see Naya struggled

Chan: I know what you mean
Chan: Anyway...
Chan: Have you finished the recordings yet?

Eunji: We're doing them right now
Eunji: Though we have enough time because we
decided the song doesn't need a choreography

Chan: We're all looking forward to it
Chan: Especially Changbin

Once Chan put his phone away, he looked up at Changbin. The rapper knew the leader had been messaging Eunji a lot. He tried to fight his urges, but Changbin needed to know how Naya was doing, after all, he was the one who left her broken and sad. He would forever blame himself for that.

"Eunji reassured me Naya has been able to focus on the comeback as usual." Chan wanted to show Changbin the messages between him and Eunji, so the younger boy could see for himself.

Knowing Naya was able to focus on anything else except the break up made Changbin feel a lot better. Perhaps, in the future, he would be able to forgive himself.

Edited