Chapter 40 - Sub-Unit

After their first karaoke night with the boys from Stray Kids, the girls from Blue Ivy had them more. They were able to spend a lot of time together when the boys eventually had to focus on preparing a new comeback.

However, the girls wanted to wait for a while and eventually decided that it would be an amazing idea if Miyoung and Eunji created their sub-unit, releasing a duo song. But of course, they wanted Naya to produce the song for them. 

So, while the boys were busy doing their own stuff, not being able to see the girls for a while, Naya took the time to produce the song for the two oldest girls. She loved being able to write this song, since it took her mind away from not seeing Changbin for a while. She had to admit, it felt amazing seeing him so much again. She really missed him as much as Changbin missed her. 

"It sounds amazing, Naya. I can't wait to record it." Miyoung was the first one who had the chance to listen to the song demo Naya had created.

The rapper for the first time was feeling quite proud of herself. She enjoyed writing songs and ever since she got Changbin helping her with the EP she wrote, she got more into producing as well. 

"I'm sure it won't take you long." Naya wanted to compliment Miyoung back, because she was known to finish recordings the fastest out of the four girls. 

"You will love it a lot, Eun-ah!" When Eunji arrived at the recording studio where Naya had been working hard on the sub-unit song, Miyoung left.

So, Naya started playing the song to Eunji as she did for Miyoung before. From the way the older girl was smiling while listening to the song, Naya could already tell she loved it as much as Miyoung did. And so, she was sure the fans would love the song too.

"I love this, Naya. You definitely should produce all of our songs." 

Although she loved producing songs, she wasn't sure if she was that good at it. Perhaps, she was too humble sometimes. Guess there was a reason why there was an attraction between her and Changbin when they went out for the first time. They both were too blind to realize that. And now, they were both too scared to date again.

"As long as the company allows me to." Naya turned all of the music equipment off as it was time to go back home where Yuri was alone this whole time the three girls were away.

So, Eunji and Naya made their way towards Miyoung so they could head back to the dorm. 

Right on time, because Chan had texted Eunji to let her know that the boys were done for the day. They would be able to hang out in an hour, perhaps grab some food by ordering takeaway at the guys' dorm.

"Are you excited to see him again?" Naya immediately had to roll her eyes at Miyoung's question.

Her friends were too obsessed with her love life. They couldn't push Naya and Changbin to get back together. They needed time and whether they were able to find it, maybe they could try dating again. But Naya wasn't sure if it even would happen, even though she had the feeling Changbin actually did.

"I'm happy to see them again." Naya was ignoring her friend's question, knowing it would annoy her. 

Eventually the girls arrived at the guys' dorm, immediately making themselves feel at home. The food had already arrived, so they started eating immediately. Naya loved moments like these the most, because no one was judging her for how much she was able to eat in one sitting. 

"How is the unit song going?" Chan found out through Eunji that she was going to have a duet song with Miyoung.

Blue Ivy's leader immediately looked at Naya who was in deep conversation with Minho. Not really the person she wanted the younger girl to talk to, though she expected this would happen. Minho was the guy Naya could go to, he was the one who made her feel a bit more at ease and help her get her gaze away from Changbin from time to time.

"We've heard the demo today. Miyoung Unnie heard it first and told me that I would love it. Of course she was right, because the song Naya created is so beautiful."

Miyoung eventually joined the conversation between Chan and Eunji when she realized the two leaders were talking about the song. She was really looking forward to start recording and eventually perform it for the fans, because this time, the company would allow them to. Since this was a unit song and not a solo song. 

"We can't wait to hear it." Chan wanted to look at Eunji, but she suddenly disappeared.

But what really happened is that Eunji left because she noticed Changbin wasn't talking to anyone. She wanted to try and convince him to take Naya away from Minho for a bit and talk to her. Eunji couldn't wait any longer and wanted to see them back together again.

"She really needs to know her boundaries." Chan could still remember the days when he and Eunji used to train together.

Whenever one of the other trainees were dealing with a problem, Eunji immediately wanted to help them out. She made friends easily because of the kindness she showed and shared with others. It's how Eunji became friends with Chan in a way. She reassured him that he had to keep fate he would debut soon.

"Don't worry. I don't think he will listen to her advice."

Meanwhile, Naya noticed Eunji was talking to Changbin as well. She had a feeling it was about her and the relationship. Though, Minho quickly reassured her that Changbin wouldn't take Eunji's advice.

Changbin knew exactly how Naya was feeling about the thought of them getting back together. It was too soon, especially since the constant pushing from their friends to get back together, made them both feel more scared to do so.

Eunji would just need to have patience.

Edited