Chapter 48 - Silly

**NOTE**

Hello !! I have sad news to share with you. After this chapter, only 3 more chapters and an epilogue are left of this story. :(

But do not worry !!! I am writing a sequel to this book called "CHARMER" which focuses more on the different steps in a relationship and less on their music career.

Please enjoy this chapter and follow the end of their vacation at the beach ^-^

**CHAPTER STARTS HERE**

For their last night at the pension, they had a short walk on the beach, reminiscing about how they declared their love for one another at the beginning of their stay. Once in a while, Changbin would remind Naya the love he has for her, always initiating it first since she wasn't confident enough just yet.

But Changbin didn't care, because he knew how she felt about him and didn't need to tell him for him to know. He was experienced with not knowing how to convey his feelings to those whom he cared about. He always put them first and made sure they were happy, before he focused on his own problems and happiness.

"You know... The others keep insinuating something had to happen between us now that we're alone."

Changbin had to tell Minho and Jisung for the nth time that they weren't ready for that step in their relationship. Yet, they never wanted to believe him.

"Oh... It's interesting they think that way." Naya was trying to hide the blush appearing on her cheeks.

She wasn't ready for it yet, it was too soon. She didn't know how long it would take for it to actually happen. Would it even happen?

"There are other ways for me to show you how much I love you." Changbin walked to his suitcase.

He returned back to Naya who didn't know what was happening. That was until she saw what he was holding. It was a box, which she recognized as a jewellery box.

"You didn't have to get me something. I don't have anything for you." Naya pouted as Changbin handed her the small box to open.

"I just want to spoil you from time to time. And... I actually wanted to give you this once I told you I love you. But then you started thinking about the hate comments and I just told you, there and then, when I didn't plan to just yet."

Naya had opened the box already, before Changbin was able to finish his little story. She was taken aback when she saw the silver necklace being kept inside the box. Naya never expected Changbin would give her something so beautiful. He really made her feel special right now.

"I love it... Thank you." Naya smiled, letting Changbin help her put it on.

She never wanted to take it off, only when she had no choice, but other than that, she would wear it wherever she went.

Changbin parked his car in front of Naya's dormitory. Unfortunately, their vacation has ended. He wasn't able to head inside with his girlfriend as the company was expecting him to arrive soon. The other members were already at the company, waiting for the meeting to start. Naya unbuckled her seatbelt, open the passenger's side door.

"Good luck with the meeting. Are you sure they won't be mad at you for being late?" Naya felt bad, because she was the reason why they got back later than planned.

They had to look for Naya's purse since she somehow misplaced it back at the pension. In the end, they found the lost item inside the car.

"It's fine, Na. Don't worry about me. I messaged Chan Hyung I would be late." Naya smiled, kissing her boyfriend goodbye before getting out of the car.

"I'll text you when the meeting has ended. But I really need to go now, so bye bye."

And with that, Changbin drove away, leaving Naya alone in front of her dorm. She smiled, taking her key and opening the door, noticing her friends weren't home. Naya did see a note they left to let her know that they would be back soon with groceries.

While she waited for the three girls to arrive, Naya unpacked her suitcase, the memories of her vacation coming back to her. It had been a while since she really enjoyed her breaks. It wasn't always easy for her to visit her parents during their breaks. They were very busy with work most of the time. So, being able to spend the break with Changbin was definitely special.

Eventually, the door to the dorm opened with the three other Blue Ivy members walking inside. Each holding a grocery bag.

"Naya, are you here?" Miyoung shouted out for the rapper.

She was smiling when Naya came out of their shared room. There was a certain glow lingering around her friend and she immediately knew the reason.

"I bet your holiday was perfect." Naya smiled, with red cheeks showing.

"Yes, tell us everything. But please, start telling the story of how you got that beautiful necklace!" Eunji and Yuri eventually walked inside the bedroom as well.

Eunji was the one who saw the necklace. The other two girls hadn't even noticed the piece of jewelry yet, but squealed when Eunji mentioned it. Naya smiled, thinking back at that moment as she played with the necklace for a bit.

"Well... Changbin gave it to me on our last night there. He wanted me to know that he loves me."

Miyoung didn't say anything, too surprised to know what to say. Eunji on the other hand couldn't contain her excitement when she heard her friend say that the one she was in love with, loved her as much by confessing first. While Yuri hugged her Unnie. Soon, the other two girls joined the group's hug.

Bin: The meeting took so much longer than I thought
Bin: Almost dozed off to sleep

Naya: I hope it went well...

Bin: We just talked about the upcoming tour
Bin: We're going to K-CON, too

Naya: That's amazing!!
Naya: Our manager mentioned before that we
would be able to perform there as well

Bin: So, I guess we'll see each other there
Bin: We could give the hardcore Nabin shippers
the moments they've been waiting for

Naya: Or have people talk about how much they
hate seeing us together

Bin: Some of them might, but they don't matter
Bin: I gotta go!!
Bin: I love you (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Naya: I love you too, silly 😂💖

Naya turned off her phone. Her three friends were glancing at each other because they were well aware the rapper was messaging her boyfriend. But Naya didn't care.

Edited