Chapter 45 - Kiss Your Lips

-NAYA-

It was finally time. Blue Ivy were having their comeback, only a week after Stray Kids started theirs. In two months from now, Naya and Changbin would be able to reveal they got back together. They were aware some people would hate on their relationship again, but they would just ignore those comments.

The girls wanted to wait until after their performance to visit the boys, who had theirs near the start of the music show. They were excited to see each other again as it had been a while, since they were both busy.

"It's so good to see you all again!" Chan ignored how Changbin didn't give Naya the time to walk into the room by immediately pulling her into an embrace.

"Your performance was amazing! The song is so different, yet suits you a lot." Naya smiled at Chan's comment as she finally joined her friends again when her boyfriend let her go.

"We really hope the fans feel this way too." Naya was looking at her friends who nodded, agreeing with her.

Though they were confident their fans would love the song. It didn't matter how different the song was compared to 'My last'. No matter what type of the song the girls brought out, the fans always loved listening to their releases. They were supportive of everything they did.

"I would say we should celebrate both the comebacks, but we'll be so busy the next few weeks, so we might have to celebrate once promotions end."

Chan looked at the manager how he thought about it. He nodded. It would be hard to find the time to celebrate with both the groups.

Eventually, Blue Ivy's manager asked the girls to head back to their dressing room so they would be able to leave and head back to the company. They still wanted them to do some promotional videos at the company and if they wanted to head back to the dorm early for dinner, they would have to leave now. 

Naya promised Changbin she would message him once the girls were back at the dorm, ignoring everyone else's glares at the two of them.

When the girls got back at the company, they filmed a relay dance video to post on their own YouTube channel. They hadn't been able to film it ahead, so they had to do it now. Of course, they filmed it quite a few times until they were happy with the end result. 

After a mini break, they filmed a video to talk a bit about their comeback song. Once Naya had to explain how she envisioned the song during the whole writing process, she needed to be careful with her words. In a way, she had no choice but to lie a little to make sure she wouldn't mention she got back together with Changbin.

"For 'Kiss your lips' I wouldn't say I used something specific as inspiration when I wrote it. The girls and I have been watching a lot of romantic dramas during our previous break and somehow it had an influence on our song." 

Naya glanced at the members in case one of them wanted to add something to it. They just confirmed what the rapper just mentioned. In a way, that was true. However, getting back together with Changbin definitely had an influence on the song as well. 

Naya continued by talking about the production.

"I really wanted to try something different with this comeback. So, I hope that although it's a different vibe, it still sounds like Blue Ivy." Naya smiled, feeling happy with her description. 

"It's definitely different, but I really enjoy performing it. The choreography is just so perfect, too. And we are so thankful the choreographer let us put in our own moves." 

They didn't have a choreography for the previous comeback. So, the company wanted to make sure that the choreography now would be very memorable. The girls were able to add to it, even if it was a small amount. Miyoung just wanted the fans to know that if they paid attention to the dance, they might see the influence the girls had.

"We always wanted to show a whole other side to Blue Ivy, but we were always so scared to try something new. We didn't know how well it would be welcomed in." 

Eunji added, letting the fans know that they didn't always want to go with the same vibe and experiment in a way. Fortunately, Naya was confident enough to give it a try.

Once they finished filming the video, their manager told the girls it was time to quickly go live to interact with their fans. They would be brought back to the dorm afterwards.

"Hi, hi, everyone!" Eunji tried to play with the settings at the start, wanting to put a filter on.

Meanwhile, the other three took out their phone so they could read the comments and possibly answer some questions. 

"Lillie is so cute." Miyoung put on a high pitched voice, trying to squish Yuri's cheeks, but the maknae kept pushing the older girl away. 

"We're inside the dance studio right now, because we finished a few videos." Eunji noticed some fans were wondering where they were. 

"How is everyone loving the song?" Miyoung already wanted to know the opinions of the fans. 

"I can't believe Naya hid so much of her talent away from us." Miyoung read, knowing the rapper still had a hard time believing she was a great producer.

While reading through the comments, Naya easily noticed all the hate comments. Some people didn't enjoy seeing her so happy after the break up. For some weird reason they expected her to constantly feel sad. Those comments didn't really bother Naya, considering they weren't aware yet that she got back together with Changbin.

Though it was hard for her to ignore the comments about the way she looked. She had been getting them a lot more lately and she didn't understand why. Sure, she loved food and ate lots whenever they had lunch or dinner. But, it wasn't like she was gaining much weight.

-CHANGBIN-

Meanwhile, Stray Kids were finally back at the dorm, which meant they were able to catch Blue Ivy's live show. They all were so excited to see the girls happy while interacting with Heaven. The fans already were complimenting their favorite group with how amazing their comeback was.

However, Changbin started to grow worried when he noticed Naya wasn't really being herself. Her mood changed quite quickly, so he decided to look through the comments. Though he wished he didn't.

"What's wrong?" Chan looked up at the rapper who got up from his seat and without saying a word, disappeared.

Changbin immediately messaged Naya to check on her, hoping that he would be able to reassure her that they were just jealous of her.

Bin: Na, I know you're reading all the
negative comments

Naya: I'm sorry :/
Naya: I know I shouldn't be paying attention
to them, it's just hard to ignore

Bin: Pretend you're reading the comments
but just message me
Bin: The other members are still reading what
the fans are saying

Naya: Why are you always so good at helping
me ignore stuff like that?

Bin: I care about you >_<
Bin: I only want to keep my girlfriend happy ♡

*NOTE*

Ahhh, Changbin is too precious. And with that I mean, IRL as well as in the story. I hope he's doing well and resting well even when he's a busy binnie bee. And of course, the rest of Stray Kids too :p

Edited