Impossible Love (Monkie kid x...

By A_Sloth_Writes123

Impossible love, it's a group a feelings. Joy, lust, love, sadness, guilt, anger, and loneliness. All hurt... More

A 'hero' is born(1/3)
A 'Hero' is born (2/3)
A 'Hero' Is Born (3/3)
The weather station
Memories
The Skeleton Key
Sides drawn
Why those memories...?
Blue eyes
Adjusting
Photos
Truth
Girl By The Willow Tree [Liu an Macaque 1/3]
Fire and peace [Liu an Macaque 2/3]
Peaches [Liu an Macaque 3/3]
Leaving
Visited
New years
The Re-Creator to Princess Iron Fan
Spider Queen (1/?)
Spider Queen (2/3)
Spider queen (3/3)
Ripped, faded, and broken.
The orgins of the Re-Creator (1/3)
Re-creator's orgins (2/3)
Hell (3/3)
Grave
Minor scale
The Lamp
Red Son and Nuo [1/?]
A/N
Another dinner [Red Son n Nuo] (2/?)
Tears [RedSon n Nuo] (3/?)
Nuo's Story [Red Son n Nuo] (4/?)
Nuo's story Pt.2[RedSon n Nuo] (5/?)
Dinner Party confessions [Red Son an Nuo] (6/8)
Dinner Party Conffessions [Red Son an Nuo] (7/?)
Water and Fire only make Steam. [Nuo and Red Son] (8/9)
Journey To The West. [start of Season 3]
Suprise flyer
Dragon Of The East
No Longer
That life
Love you even on the bad days
Ring One
Ring Two
Moonlit stories
Moonlit dreams
Glimpses
Ring Three
The Samadhi Fire (1/2)
Samadhi Fire (2/2)
Defrosted

Redson an nuo (9/9)

92 6 2
By A_Sloth_Writes123

LAST PART LAST PART AND THEN WERE BACK TO THE MAIN STORY I PROMISE

——————————————

The soft light shined into the small room, it was quiet besides the small creaks and steps from others inside the castle. A glass of water and a plate of food sat on the nightstand, a chair sat next to the bed.

The door quietly and slowly opened,
"Red Son." Princess Iron Fan spoke, he glanced at her,
"Theyer here again."
"Tell them to fuck off."
"I'm not going to tell them that. As much as I'd like to- but still. You need to come tell them yourself one day."
"I'm not leaving, not until she wakes up." Iron Fan sighed,
"I understand." She closed the door leaving the two again.

Red Son laid his head down sideways, staring at her hand he held ever since he set her down in the bed a week ago. Her breathing was slow but deep, her hands laid by her side begging to be held. So Red Son refused to let go. She would shiver every so often so she had two blankets now.

"Nuo," he whispered, "it's been a week. they've been coming almos every day to try and take you from me. But that isn't going happen. I wont let them take you from me. Not again." he kissed her hand and waited for a moment.

"I miss you.." he whispered before a single tear streamed down his face and fell onto the sheets. He stared at her hand, and sat up.
"Gods..." the tears began to drip from his eyes, he held her hand to his face and cried.

"How could they treat you this way? Youre..we're...just kids! Just Kids! How could they do this to you! Out of everyone, why you...." he sobbed, covering his face and leaning his forehead against hers.
"I'm not...going anywhere...not without you...you hear me? Not again." He lifted her hand and kissed it lovingly. "Not again...." he whispered before kissing her forehead then closing his eyes as he rested his head on hers again. "We'll figure this out." He whispered.

——————

"That's my daughter Iron Fan." The water demon Queen hissed,
"And that was my son you let almost get himself killed. For trying to save your daughter who was bleeding out when you did nothing." Princess Iron fan stated glaring.
"That was his choice, he shouldn't have meddled our affairs."
"Well I'm glad he did, or else I would've." the two glared at eachother.

Almost every day for a week the Queen or King would come and try to take Nuo back weather it was by force or by manipulative tactics. But today, it was the Queen and 5 of their children. Including Qiang and Jing.

Iron Fan sat alone facing all of them at her gate. She never let them inside. The only time she did, was when they stromed in and tried to take Nuo by force. Gladly Red Son had stopped them before they could.

Now Jing's arm was entirely scarred.

"Princess Iron Fan I demand my little sister back." Jing ordered walking forward.
"And I said-" she rose her fan up, "NO!" She yelled before swinging her fan blasting a huge gust of wing knocking a few of them back.
"That was a warning."
"Clearly." Jing gritted her teeth.

"Nuo is not going anywhere. She is safe with me, she has no intention of getting back with you, and I do not intend to send her back. She will stay here as long as she wishes. She gets to CHOSE when she leaves and she will CHOSE where she goes if she wants to leave. And I expect you all to stop harassing her and treating her like some kind of object and treat her as you want to be treated." Iron Fan announced before slamming the gate shut.

Just as she did there was loud banging, she opened it once again,
"LET ME IN NOW!" Jing screamed trying for force her way in.
"THIS IS MY HOME! GET OUT!"

Red Son sprung up his head from the bed, he looked down. Nuo was still sleeping soundly. Red Son peered out the window to see his mother fighting with Jing. Red Son turned to Nuo, then his mother, then Nuo again. He looked up,
"You two!" He yelled, two bull clones stood at attention,
"Watch over Nuo, protect her with your life! And if she wakes up give her some water and get me IMMEDIATELY!" as soon as they nodded Red Son ran out to help his mother.

Red Son grabbed both of his mothers shoulders as she swung her back, before opening the gate and kicking Jing off of it.
"Enough! Both of you!"
"She is an-!"
"Many things yes, yes she is," Red Son cut off his mother and looked up at Jing who stood above him glaring down.
"Let me in boy."
"Not a Chance. I will not allow you to abuse her any further."
"Abuse her? I was training her!"
"TRAINING SHOULD NOT DROPPING A BOLDER ON HER! IT SHOULD NOT BE BEATING HER SENSELESS! YOUR TRAINING IS ABUSE AND FUCKIN PHYCOTIC!" RedSon yelled his hair ingniting.

Jing quickly backed away.

"Now leave."

"WAIT!" Jing stopped the gate from closing,
"Please wait."
"GET OFF!" Red Son yelled struggling to close the gate.
"Wait please Just-Just tell her...tell her I said goodbye." Jing whispered. Red Son stopped before looking back up at Jing. Her eyes looked soft, her lips were curled in and her eyes glistened with a single tear forming. Red Son grabbed the gate tighter than before,
"Sure." he hissed before slamming the gate shut locking it.

"There no-"
"RED SON!" His Mother yelled, Red Son quickly turned, she was pointing to the bull clones with Nuo, they were pointing at her making noises.
"NUO!" Red Son yelled running as fast as he possibly could.

Dashing up the stairs almost slipping on the carpet, making sharp turns and stopping so fast he slammed into a wall. When he got to the door he swung open it open and looked at the bed. His eyes widened as tears filled his eyes.

There she was, her back against the wall, I. one day she held her head obviously dizzy, and in the other hand holding a cup of water.

Red Son stared, as she rubbed her eyes she looked up. Her eyes were just as lovely as the day they met. Both of them stared at the other with wide eyes.
"Red Son..." she whispered a small smile forming on her face. He couldn't control himself. His feet moved on their own,
"NUO!" he yelled and ran practically jumping on the bed to hug her.

His hands clutched onto her clothes tightly, as he pulled her closer towards his body. He held her tightly. The tears poured out his eyes as he held her tightly,
"Nuo..." he whispered,
"Hello Red Son.." she whispered back tears falling from her eyes. He buried his nose into her neck, as he felt her arms wrap around him.

She hugged him tight, she wanted to hold him just as long, and just as fiercely as he did for her. Tears dripped from his face, wetting her clothes. Red Son smiled, as he pulled away,
"Welcome home."

————————————

"Careful! Your wound isn't fully healed yet," Red Son told her as he helped her down the stairs. Nuo chuckled as she took another step but more carefully this time,
"Better?" Nuo asked,
"Yes, very." she laughed again.

"Red Son, Nuo, good your both here now come on sit." Princess Iron Fan demanded.

Red Son pulled out the chair,
"Here," he said guiding her to the chair,
"Red Son I can get my own chair-"
"Your injured! Badly too. You need to rest as much as possible!" Red Son explained helping her sit then pushing her chair in. Before sitting in his own chair.
"Well NOW he's a gentleman cuase his lover is injured." Iron Fan spoke from across the table.

Nuo widened her eyes then looked down sinking in her chair,
"Mother!"
"What? I'm just saying the truth." she spoke again taking a sip of water peacefully. Red Son sighed, then a loud crash came from the kitchen turning all their heads.
"one moment I need to make sure the bull clones won't burn the food or themselves." Red Son got up, kissed Nuo goodbye, then left the room only to be heard faintly yelling in the kitchen.

"I've never seen him so...lovey before. it's obviously cause of you. Still very odd." Iron Fan shrugged.
"O-oh...I'm sorry?" Nuo whispered Not sure what to say,
"For what? For my son actually being a gentleman?" she asked,
"It just seems your angry about it..or angry about me being here." Nuo admitted.

Iron Fan looked at Nuo, Making eye contact. Then she laughed,
"Oh my dear no! HAHA! I'm sorry for the confusion! I love having you here really, brings out a new side to Red Son I love seeing. Also it's wonderful to have such a caring soul in our home! Truly Nuo I adore having you here." She explained with a sweet smile.
"Oh! Really?" Nuo asked,
"Yes of course, im just hoping you won't give up on my idiotic son."
"MOTHER! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN TALKING ABOUT!?"
"Nothing really! I was just telling her how delightful it is to have her here! Especially since you wouldn't stop saulking have she regected you-"
"MOTHER!" Red Son yelled his face fully flushed. Nuo laughed loudly as the two went back and forth bickering.

——————

Red Son sat at his desk erasing, sketching, erasing again, sketching again then erasing again. A never ending cycle. He slammed his fist on his desk in frustration. But he remembered...there was a groan and movement,
"Red Son? You okay?" she asked.
"I'm fine Nuo, just...frustrated.." he sighed.

He heard more rustling before the covers from his bed covered his shoulders.
"Come sleep," Nuo whispered half asleep,
"Nuo I-"
"Please?" She asked.

Red Son thought...then sighed before putting his things away,
"Fine. You win." he stood up guiding him and Nuo to the bed. Nuo laid next to him, as she closed her eyes smiling. Red Son admired her beautiful hair, and small features. Her eye bags, smile lines, and the soft texture of her skin. He admired as long as he could, before slowly drifting to sleep.

———————————

Nuo sat in the pond enjoying the wet, moist, and humid atmosphere.
"Oh red-" she looked around, "Red Son?" she called.

Red Son burst out the water,
"BOO!" He yelled quickly grabbing her by the waist lifting her up,
"AAAHHH- RED SON!" she screamed frustrated as Red Son laughed harder and harder.

After Red Son put her down she punched him a few times half jokingly scolding him, but he only laughed.
"I think it was hilarious and worth it!" Red Son cheered laughing.
"We've been in the pond for 5 minutes!"
"5 minutes well spent," Red Son shrugged as ye turned around.

Nuo sighed looking back up at Red Son who was studying a small moth he found on the land.

Her eyes widened,
"Nuo?" Red Son asked noticing her staring,
"Your back..." she said pointing to his back walking closer. Red Son turned grabbing her hand,
"Oh don't worry about my scars. Most are from lab experiments gone wrong anyway," he reassured her, "Go to swim." he kissed her forehead, "I'll join you in a moment," ge turned around again studying the same moth.

But Nuo stared and kept staring.

Red Son jumped, he turned around where he felt the soft touch and found..Nuo. Before Red Son could say another word she kissed a scar he had on his shoulder,
"There, now it can heal.." she smiled finally swimming away.
Red Son stared...for a while. Before he turned around smiling softly dripping his head to soil and looked at the bug from before.
"I love her.." he whispered under his breath to the small moth.

——————

Red Son walked along the halls looking at the few pictures that hung on their walls.
"Red Son!" Nuo exclaimed, Red Son looked behind him as she held something behind her back,
"Nuo?" he asked.
"I know your confession didn't go the way you planned, so here!" Nuo handed him a bouquet of wild flowers, just like the one Red Son originally got for Nuo.

Red Son gently lifted the flowers looking at all of them,
"Red Son?" he looked at Nuo,
"Will you be mine?" she asked. Red Son was shcoked for a moment, his hair sparking slightly.

He turned away smiling,
"Yeah yeah. Sure I will."
"YES!" Nuo jumped up, "OW! ow ow!"
"Nuo!" Red Son yelled grabbing her arm,
"I know dumb idea.." she smiled. Red Son sighed, picking her up bridal style,
"Come on, you've gotta go sit down." he lead her to the couch, then out the wild flowers into a small vase.

"Red Son," Nuo called,
"Yes my love?" he answered walking over to her.
"hmm...I like my love...makes me feel special. How about darling for you?" Nuo asked.

a small spark come from Red Son's hair. He cleared his throat,
"Sure. I don't see why not." he smiled sitting next to her on the couch.
"How about..sea bunny!" Nuo asked smiling wide.
"Pffft- HAHA!" Red Son laughed loudly,
"What!? Sea bunnies are cute!"
"Yes, yes okay! Then..I get to call you my firefly." Red Son smirked,
"Oh now I get how you feel." both of them laughed.

-a few moments later-

"okay okay, so everyday what should I call you?" Nuo asked.

"Red Son is fine, of love, my love, darling simple things like that is alright." Red son answered, "How about you? What should I call you for everyday?" he asked.

"Nuo is the obvious one. How about dear or my dear? You called me it before and I liked it, but also my love is good too I really like both. Hmm and My beloved but only when your asking me for something!" Nuo answered, "How about when I'm comforting you? trying to make you happy?"

Red Som rubbed his chin,
"Hmm..that's when you call me Sea bunny." he chuckled,
"Okay okay! That's when you call me Firefly then!"
"Deal."

"Anymore?" Red Son asked, Nuo thought,
"Oh! You may call me..your divine! But only when your completely head over heels in love with me!" Nuo exclaimed. She smiled and laughed before looking up at Red Son, who smiled.

He nodded, "Alright, then is there anything else, my divine?" he asked tilting his head slightly. Nuo's smile faded as she stared into his eyes, she smiled sweetly, his eyes only on her and full of love.
"No...that's it my darling Red Son." she spoke with a small smile. Red Son's eyes widened for a moment before he smiled as well. He leaned in and kissed her softly.

As they pulled away Red Son smiled, leaning his head on her shoulder.
"I love you my divine."
"I love you too my darling Red Son." she whispered hugging him tightly.

——————

present time:

Looking at all the pictures hung along the walls brough back memories of each day. When they met, the struggles, small fights, and each day it took for the two to become...them.

Red Son looked down at Nuo,
"Nuo..."
"Yes?" She asked looking up,
"...What's your favorite picture?"
"hmm..." Nuo looked down, before looking back to the photos thinking.
"I love this one!" she pointed at the top photo.

It was the day Nuo's woke up, and she was looking around the castle with Red Son as they talked. The Picture was Nuo looking out the window pointing at something and Red Son leaning on the window seal staring at her with a soft smile.

He smiled as Nuo placed her head softly on his shoulder,
"One of the happiest day of my life." Red Son whispered,
"Really!?" Nuo asked. Red Son looked at her with a straight face,
"considering it was the day the love of my life woke up from a coma-like state." he the tilted his head and smirked, "Yeah, it was." Nuo smiled resting her head on his shoulder again.

She chuckled,
"I forget how corny you actually are."
"IM NOT THAT CORNY!"
"Whatever you sea bunny," Nuo patted his back walking away.
"Hey wait! I am not that corny!"
"Are too!" Nuo called,
"GET OVER HERE!" Red Son yelled running after her,
"AAHH!" Nuo screamed as she ran away laughing in between screams.

——————————————————————————

CONGRATULATIONS You read 2845 words!!

How'd you guys like Red Son and Nuo's story?? Sorry it took so long! I've had so many things go on and plus I wanted to put a few pictures so it took a long time- hope you guys liked it though!! Tell me your favorite part! (If you can/want) I'm curious!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 55 17
๐—ก๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ# ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ Why hello there, as you can see this is a canon character x Oc โœจ I hope you like my story and oc ofc๐Ÿ’— ______...
93 3 1
He stayed. You left. 6 years after your last meeting, a game of circumstance lands you in the same room as him - and his monkey. With 2 weeks of work...
6.5K 140 15
PJO FANFICTION !! MY PARENTS CANNOT READ THIS !! -------------------------------------------------- This isn't your normal "Chaos Army" story. Oh, no...
8.5K 284 21
A story of star-crossed lovers couldnโ€™t be more cryptic. When two gods Monaxia and Ariโ€™el are captured by mad scientists bent on discovering the Secr...