The Alpha War

بواسطة KatieCow

Katrina was a shy girl who kept to herself. Work and home, that was it. That was till she went to the bank an... المزيد

Chapter Two: Strangers
Chapter Three Remembering
Chapter Four: Desires
Chapter Five: No Long a Girl
Recap
Chapter Six: The Library
Chapter Seven: Renger
Chapter Eight: Dinner
Chapter Nine: A Painful Weekend
Chapter Ten: The Perfect Date
Chapter Eleven: Almost Taken
Chapter Twelve: My Own Sexy Wolf Man
Chapter Thirteen: A New Family
Chapter Fourteen: A Scaring Past
Chapter Fifteen: Maybe I'm More...
Chapter Sixteen: Becoming Part of the Pack
Chapter Seventeen: The Lake
Chapter Eighteen: The Saving Grace
Chapter Nineteen: Tattoo
Chapter Twenty: Taken
Chapter Twenty-One:The Moonlight
Epilogue
Editing

Chapter One: The Robbery

2.5K 19 9
بواسطة KatieCow

Standing in line I tapped my foot. It had been a long day at work and even though I told my boss I would stop by the bank I was wishing I hadn’t now. Finally the line started to move and I saw there were only a few people in front of me.

For some reason I had been on edge all day. Normally I was calm and kept to myself but today I felt as if my skin was crawling.

The airs on the back of my neck rose and I turned searching for someone though I didn’t know who. My body was acting of its own accord and I wondered what was going on. A smell flittered through the room and I closed my eyes. Whatever the same was amazing. I had never smelled anything like it and it made me hungry, though not for food.

Feeling dizzy I moved to sit down. Something was wrong with me and I was worried I was about to pass out. My fingers tingled and then it spread throughout my whole body. I squeezed my eyes shut pray it would stop. I didn’t understand what was going on or what I was even feeling. My body longed for something.

Suddenly I was jerked down and a guy looked at me as if I was out of my mind. Then I heard the gun shot. "I said stay on the ground!" shouted an angry voice.

I saw the horror of the bank being robbed, but I didn't care. The man with the gun was the only thing my body cared about. It longed to go to him, to wrap my arms around him, kiss him, to give myself to him. My mind finally kicked in and I realized what I was thinking about doing to this man who was robbing a bank.

"Put the money in the bag and don't try to use that fake shit. I'll know and you don't want to find out what I'll do to you then," he shouted at one of the women behind the desk.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I found myself wanting a man with a gun who was threatening people. I had to fight everything in my body to stop from going to him. ‘Damnit Katrina you can't do that,’ I told myself. He would hurt me, kill me probably.

My eyes followed his every move but he never once looked over at me and for some reason I felt hurt, like this man should know I'm right here. I couldn’t explain it but I wanted that man and he would want me too if he only just saw me.

Sirens screamed and soon the building was surrounded with flashing colors. "Who trigger the alarm?" the man shouted. His dark eyes turned mad and he jerked a little girl up maybe ten and held the gun to her head. "Tell me or I will shoot her."

"No!" the mother screamed. She tried to move to them but when I man pointed the gun to her she stopped.

"Please don’t.” It wasn't till I saw everyone looking at me that I realized it was me who had spoken.  Suddenly I found myself standing tall in front of him. "Let her go please. She has nothing to do this."

The man growled and dropped the girl. His eyes scanned my body taking in every detail. Suddenly he grinned and my stomach lurch. His smile was so sexy I felt my knees weaken. "You're coming with me."  He grabbed the money the woman had and jerked me into his arms.

Fire blazed through my skin from where he touched me. It was like my body was responding to his. Electricity shocked through me as his hand slid from my back down to grab my butt and my fingers curled around his shirt.

"I've been looking for you for a long time," his whispered in my ear. Chills ran down my back. The more I heard, saw, and felt this man the more I wanted him. He pulled me into a room and pressed me against the wall. "God you smell good," he said as he ran his nose up my neck. His fingers slipped under my shirt and squeezed my hips.

"Who are you?" I asked out of breath, my fingers tangled in his hair.

Once again I felt weak from his smile. "I, Amor am the only man you need to ever be around again."

Confused I frowned. "What do you mean?"

He traced my jaw with one of his long fingers. "I'll explain later but right now I need to get you out of here before anyone finds out about you."

"Finds out about me?"

"I don't have time to explain. Right now you are going to go back out there and if anyone asks I hit you. I taught you a lesson. Do you hear me?"

"But you won't hit me." I knew as I said the words they were true. This strange man would never hurt me though I could not explain why.

He grinned. "No I wouldn't. I'm glad you know that." His hand slid down around my throat and I whimpered, the desire only growing by his roughness. "Don't worry Amor we will soon." His words didn't make since to me but he suddenly was moving towards the door. "Remember I beat you and act scared." He pushed me back into the lobby. "Now that ought to teach you a lesson bitch."

I fell to the floor and scratched my knees. Looking up I saw the man jerk his head towards me sniffing. 'Could he smell my blood?' I wondered.

He looked concerned till I nodded and he relaxed. Then he turned to the rest of the people. "Move so you're up against that wall." He motioned to the wall facing the street.

I saw what he was doing. We would block the cops from seeing him escaping. Suddenly I grew worried he would be caught and I would never see him again. The thought made me sick and I felt like throwing up.

Suddenly the lights went out and I watched as he escaped out the back. Soon the doors opened and cops came, guns blazing.

We were all escorted out and I was taken to an ambulance though I didn't know why. "What did he do to you?" the EMT asked.

"He hit me," I said touching my face. "He was threatening a child so I stood up and yeah well..."

"Well I’m sorry you were in there. A pretty girl like you should never be through something like that." He smiled and I returned his smile only to be polite.

I still didn't know his name but his dark eyes burned into me. His black hair was short with a messy way. I knew I would know him anywhere. Something about him woke a deep dark side of me that demanded to be with him.

After the EMT finished taking care of me a police woman came and took my statement. "You know honey you'll probably be called into court when we catch him," she said. "Since you had one on one time with him."

"Alright. How long do you think it'll take to catch him?" I ask nervously.

The woman thought I was nervous about him finding me because she patted my shoulder. "Don't worry honey he can't get you now. Just when you go home lock your doors and windows."

"Will do. Thank you." I smiled. "Can I go home now?"

"Yes of course but please call if you remember anything."

When I got home I turned on the tub and filled it up and slipped in. My mind wondered to the man. My brain wasn't my own. I couldn't think straight and I knew this wasn't me. I was quiet and kept my head down paying no attention to men and mostly certainly not getting noticed.

So what was this new slid of me that wanted to do dirty things to a man who robbed a bank and held a child to gun point. I would have always hated a person like that but he was different. I felt he had a reason for doing it.

After lounging in the tub I fell asleep listening to music and enjoying the peace. When awoke it was dark and I was hungry. I wrapped a towel around my body and headed back into my bedroom to get dressed.

"Took you long enough. If I couldn't have heard your heart beating I would have thought you drowned in there," said a voice.

I nearly screamed and gasped for air. Looking up I saw it was him. His caramel eyes grinned at me but slowly his eyes lowered to see the small towel barely covering my body and his eyes turned black.

"Your eyes! How?" I gaped but he ignored me. Instead he stood and pressed me against the dresser. I was about to push back too freaked out by his eyes changing color like that till he ran his nose up my throat and I melted into his arms instantly.

“How are your knees?” he asked.

“My knees?” And then I remembered falling. “They’re fine.”

I was shocked when he bent down to look at me knees. He frowned but came back up to me. “Sorry I was so rough. I’m normally not so rough but you make me crazy.” He ran his hands up my sides. "What is your name?" he asked in a deep husky voice.

"Katrina Moore," I answered.

"And how old are you?"

"Twenty, why?"

His lips pressed together and I felt the urge to kiss him but I swallowed that urging down. No matter what I knew this man would not want to kiss me.

He growled which sounded too much like an animal. "That’s a bit of a gap."

"For what?"

"Nothing." He shook his head. "I shouldn't have come. I'm putting you in danger."

"What? No you can't go." I grabbed his arm. "Please."

He sighed, signaling his defeat. "How could I ever say no to those beautiful eyes?"

Blushing I looked down and saw I was still only in a towel. "Umm if you'll give me a minute I’ll change and we can talk."

"Oh no I like you much better like this." He slid his fingers over my bare thigh, teasing the sensitive skin.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "What... what is your... name?"

"Do I make you nervous?" His wicked smile only made it much harder to breath and he chuckled. "My name is Brent."

His name sent a chill through me. "How did you escape? Who are you? And why are you here?" Suddenly I wanted to know everything about him.

Brent tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. "I can't answer that love. You're just going to have to trust me and listen to whatever I say."

I frowned. "How am I supposed to trust you? I barely know you and you robbed a bank. You threatened that child."

Brent chuckled. "I was only taking back what was mine and as for the child that was no normal child."

"No normal child?" I repeated.

He sighed. "I can't tell you. Just know you can trust me." He pressed his hand over my heart. "You know you can trust me. Listen to your heart."

"How do you know my heart tells me to trust you?"

"Because Katrina we were made for each other. No matter what I will protect you. Just like you know you can trust me." He lowered his head to mine. "Your body longs to be with me. When I touch you, you feel sparks and you want to be with me in a way that you've never felt before." He reached up and cupped my cheek. "Like now, you want to kiss me yet you know nothing about me."

His lips were inches from mine and I felt my breathing slow. Biting my lip I watched as he drew closer. Then his lips were on mine. I felt fire burn through me as we kissed. Brent's lips were hard and molded my mouth against his. Suddenly I was on top of the dresser with his body pressed between my legs. My fingers curled in his hair as he held my neck in one hand and the other wrapped about my waist. Never had I felt anything so raw, so primal. This was a dangerous man but I knew I would do anything to be with him.

"Katrina," he pulled away panting. "We can't."

My heart fell. So he didn't want me. It was all in my head that he liked me. "Ok." I looked away.

"It's better if I keep away from you," he said hurting me even more.

I pushed past time. "Of course I mean I wouldn't want to be with someone like me either. I'm some little shy girl that no one thinks to look at. I'm nothing. Even in just a towel you feel nothing."

Brent grabbed my arm and practically threw me against the wall. "Don't you dare try to tell me that I don't feel anything for you," he growled. "Katrina listen to me, I'm not from the same world as you. In my world there is danger and I want to make it safe before I bring you into it. Because I couldn't stand the thought if you got hurt because of me."

"How can you be from a different world? What other worlds are there? What are you talking about?"

"I can't tell you Amor." He kissed my forehead. "I want to but I can't tell you yet."

I rolled my eyes. "Are we going to be like the couples in books?"

"No because you're not getting involved in it till is safe." Brent picked me up and laid us down on the bed. "I need you to be safe."

"Why do you need me to be safe? What does any of this mean?" I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Because you are special to me. We're meant to be together so I have to keep you safe," he explained as he traced his lips across my collar bone.

I had to fight to keep my brain clear. "But how do you know we're meant to be together?"

He sighed. "You know we belong to each other. Would you really have let me take you into that room and lied for me later? In your world robbing a bank is wrong. I'm a criminal yet you still haven't called the police. You are my mate so you belong to me and it’s my job to keep you safe."

"Then how do you expect me to be ok with this when I know nothing?" I shook my head. "You expect a lot out of me."

"That's because I know you can handle it."

"How do you know that?"

"Because you're meant to handle it. You're my mate so you can. You're stronger than others." He smiled. "Now I'm going to kiss you Katrina Moore and you'll know you can do this."

And I did. The moment our lips touched I felt the connection and my lips blazed from his. My mouth followed his and I moaned. He lightly bit my bottom lip and I fought down another moan. This man knew exactly how to please me. And I knew I was his. He had a power over me that I could never escape from and nor would I want to.

"See Amor you know we belong to each other." Brent sat up and looked at his watch. "I want to stay but I need to go."

I grabbed his arm when he moved. "No!" I blushed at my outburst. "I don't want you to go," I whispered.

He chuckled. "Of course you don't want me to."

My face turned even more red. "I... I..."

"Don't worry Amor I don't want to go either."

"So don't. At least stay with me a little longer." I hugged his arm.

"Ok but if I do then you have to get dressed. I don't know how much longer I can last with you only in a towel. You have no idea how badly I want to rip it off of you." My mouth fell open. Never before had anyone say anything like that to me. Brent chuckled. "I take it you're still a virgin."

If I thought I blushed before I was wrong. My face burned red and I could feel the heat. "Yes... To tell the truth tonight is the first time a guy has even kissed me."

I felt embarrassed. He had probably slept with many women and yet I was a virgin. Brent smiled. "Good." His fingers slid through my hair. "Then I will be you're only. No man has or will touch you besides me."

"You're going to touch me?" I asked in a squeak of a voice.

He grinned wickedly. "Oh I plan on doing many more things than just touching you." He ran his nose down my neck. "So, so many things."

"Like?" I could hear how nervous I was but I think it only excited Brent more.

"Oh my little innocent Amor." He pinned me down on the bed. "If I told you then I would have to show you." Sighing he looked down at me. "And once I started I wouldn't stop till you couldn't take it anymore."

I felt a rush of excitement. "So do it." I don't know why I said it but I knew there was a part of me that was serious and wanted him right now. My legs wrapped around his waist and I wondered how I was doing this.

He laughed. "Don't tempted me Amor. It's too soon." He grinned and bent down and kissed me again. "Damnit you are too good to stop kissing." Brent rolled off me and sighed. His stomach rumbled and I laughed.

"Do you want me to cook something?"

Brent's head shot up. "Do you know how to cook?"

I laughed. "Of course. My mom skipped out on us so I had to cook for my dad." I laughed when I saw his face. "I'll go see what I can make." I grabbed some cloths and slipped out of the room.

Once out of the room I was able to breath. When Brent was around my mind became foggy and I couldn't think straight. Taking a deep breath I felt a tug to go back to Brent. I ignored it and went to the kitchen.

"What you cooking?" Brent asked as he stepped into the kitchen.

"Burgers sound good to you? I figured you were a meat type of guy." I smiled unsure of why I said the last part.

He chuckled. "Yes I am." He came and wrapped his arms around me. "You smell amazing," he said burring his face in my hair.

"Umm thanks?"

"It's a very good complement Amor." He squeezed me and I gave a little squeal to which he chuckled again.

"Is the only thing I do to you is make you laugh?" I asked with a frown.

"No I'm just glad to see how pure you are. In your world sex isn't as sacred as it is in my world and since you're not from my world I was worried."

"Why?" I blushed. "I mean why do I matter?"

"Amor we've been over this," he said with a sigh. "Why do you question me? I don't like being question."

"Why not? It's normal for people to question when they're in a new environment."

Brent growled. "Because in my world I am the leader and no one ever dares to question me." He sounded irritated and I glanced up at him.

"You're the leader?"

His eyes darkened, turning from caramel to black. "Yes so stop questioning me." His fingers dug into my hips.

I grimaced. "Ow Brent you're hurting me."

He let go of me and went to stand against the far wall. "Sorry I forget your human. My people are much stronger."

"Your people? Human? What the hell does that mean?" I turned and crossed my arms.

Brent smirked. "You're cute when you’re mad."

"Don’t joke about this," I huffed. "You keep saying all this stuff that I can't know and it's not fair. You want me to just sit and wait but I don't even know you."

"Katrina I can only ask you be patient with me. I can't tell you yet." He came back to me and pulled me into his arms. "I know it's hard but it'll pay off. Soon I'll tell you everything and you'll come with me."

"Yep that makes it official we're a book!" I stormed out of the kitchen

"Amor baby please come back," Brent called. When I didn't respond to him he came after me.

"No don't touch me!" I shook off his touch.

"But..." He looked hurt.

"When you touch me I can't think." I threw my hands up in the air. "Even when you're around me my brain turns to mush and I need to think right now," I explained. "You're all tall tan muscles with the sexy black hair and amazing eyes. When I'm nothing. No one even gives me a second glance."

Brent chuckled and pulled me into him even though I fought him. "You are perfect. Small, curves that make me want to burry myself in you, fair skin, beautiful dark red hair." He ran his fingers through my hair. "And then your eyes. They hold such mystery that I can't read. I’ve never not been able to read someone but you..." He cupped my cheek. "You're beautiful Amor. And the reason you don't think anyone looks at you is because you keep your head down so you don’t see it. But if I catch another guy looking at what is mine then I'll beat the shit out of them."

"Brent!" I gaped at him. "You can't!"

"Oh yes I can. No one touches what is mine." His words came out in a growl that vibrated through my body. 'He's just like an animal,' I thought.

"That's right Amor I am." He picked me up and pressed me against the wall.

I gasped at his sudden roughness. My body stirred and I wanted him, right then and there I wanted him. My body acted in its own. My legs wrapped around him as he started kissing and sucking my neck. I moaned but soon Brent became much rougher like an animal and I could see the lust and longing in his eyes. His lips traveled from my neck to my mouth and back again. Suddenly Brent bit down on my neck. I screamed and fought to break free but Brent held me tighter. The world started to turn black till there was nothing.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Terminal Fuse بواسطة J.S. Gray

الخيال العلمي

787 84 34
Triggering an explosion, seventeen-year-old Angeline Castillo bites it, escaping the ÆRA research facility and its horrors... temporarily. Hours late...
416K 13.5K 20
DISCLAIMER: I WROTE THIS WHEN I was 14 SO I KNO W IT SUCKS. 17 year old, Nadia Vixen is a special girl. She is a very shy girl and never talks. Peop...
353K 7.9K 22
When Bella's father invites the neighboring pack to join them for a week, she finds her mate. (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK AND IT...