Chapter Four: Desires

So as you can tell from the title things are going to get a little heated so I wanted to warn people. Hope you enjoy and please comment and vote. Thanks for reading

*******************************************************************************************

There was a loud crash that woke me from my sleep. I sat up quickly looking around but it room was dark and still. As I got out of the bed I noticed I was wearing a T-shirt that was huge on me. I smelled it and knew it belong to Brent. Smiling I closed my eyes and enjoyed his scent. I felt my heart speed up at just the smell of him. Whatever he was doing to me was driving my body insane. I wanted Brent like nothing I had ever wanted in my life.

There was another crash followed by shouting. Quickly I slipped out if the room and followed the angry voices. "I don't care. Renger has to be stopped!"

"If you raise your voice one more time I will put your head through the fucking wall." The voice sent chills through me because of the power behind it and I knew that it was Brent’s voice.

"Yes Alpha," the first voice said in defeat.

"Good now I understand Renger has been picking fights but I'm not going to do anything major right now. I don't know how much he knows about Katrina and I'm not taking a chance."

"But if you just kill him then there won't be a problem," said a new voice.

"Don't be an idiot." I recognize that as Justin. "Renger is smart and will see any attack."

"Alpha you rightfully are heir to his pack you have to..."

I didn't want to listen anymore. I turned to leave but when I heard the crash I dashed into the room, worried it was Brent. There was a loud growl and I was shocked to see Brent standing over a man who had knocked over a lamp. "Brent are you ok?" I asked. I could hear the quiver in my voice and prayed no one else heard it thought with all the big muscles in the room I was sure they did.

Everyone turned to look at me and there were some whistles. Brent turned to look at me. His smile fell when he noticed my bare legs.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude but I heard the crash and was worried."

Justin chuckled. "Katrina now that you are Luna you don't have to worry about intruding. This is your pa... people too."

"Well good to know we have a sexy Luna," one man joked. "She's hot. In that innocent way."

I felt uneasy and tried to pull the shirt down. It barely covered my butt and I felt their eyes on me.

"Everyone get out," Brent growled which sent a chill down my spine. I knew I should be worried by the anger in his voice but it was so damn sexy. “And if I catch anyone looking at my mate like that I will personally rip their eyes out.”

I went to leave but Brent caught my arm. "Not you." Once everyone was gone Brent pulled me into his arms. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"No," I squeaked. I didn't know if I should be worried or happy I was in his arms.

Then his hand was forcing my chin up and his lips pressed to mine. Instantly I folded into him. His hands roamed over my sides till they found my bare legs and he groaned. "You're too sexy too keep me sane." He pressed his forehead to mine.

"I don't know how you think I'm sexy." I shook my head.

"Amor you have a tiny sexy little body. And you're only wearing my shirt. Do you have any idea what I want to do to you right now?" I blushed and looked away but he forced me to look at him. "Don't look away from me. I want to see those beautiful brown eyes."