Chapter Seven: Renger

I woke to arms wrapped around me. It was hot and I slowly opened my eyes. Brent had his arms around my waist and a leg between mine. He was so cute. I lightly ran my fingers through his hair. He looked at peace. His head was rested on my chest and I slid my arms around him and rested my head back.

"Good morning." Brent tightened his arms around me.

"Morning," I replied.

He turned to look up at me. "How did you sleep?"

"Good, you?"

"Very good." Suddenly he pulled me down so I was level with him. "Everything is good with you."

Brent's lips pressed down on mine and I giggled as he slid his hand up my leg. "That's tickles!"

He grinned and I stopped laughing. "Oh crap." I tried to get free before Brent started tickling me but I was too slow. I gasped for air as he tickled me. "Brent I can't breathe!" I shouted between breaths but Brent only tickled me more whole laughing.

When Brent finally did stop my stomach hurt from laughing so much. Brent cupped my cheeks and kissed me with such passion I felt all my fears wash away to be replaced with love and compassion.

"I love you Amor," Brent said when he broke the kiss.

"I love you too," I said after a moment.

Brent grinned and kissed me again. It didn't matter that I had only been with him for three days. Brent was my “mate” as he put it and I couldn't live without him. My whole body knew him and I could never feel anything this strong for anyone else.

"Oh crap!" I glanced over at the clock as saw what time it was.

"What?" He looked over at the clock.

"I was supposed to be at work two hours ago." I started to get out of bed but Brent pulled me back.

"Don't worry Justin took care of it." He kissed me. "Stay."

"I have to get to work."

"Amor please stay with me today." He took my hand and kissed it. "After today I won't ask you to stay home again."

"Brent." I bit my lip. "Ok. And John knows I'm not coming in today and he's ok with it?"

"Yes." Brent pulled me onto his lap. "Now no more talk of work." He kissed me pulling me closer.

He turned us so I was laying on the bed with him on top of me. He slid his lips down to my neck but once he kissed the Mark I groaned and dug my nails into his back.

Fire and electricity ran through my body burning me with a fiery passion that consumed me. My head fell back and my back arched up.

"Mhmm Amor you taste so good."

Then I felt his teeth nipping at my skin. I moaned and tilted my head back more to give him more of my neck.

There was a knock on the door. "Alpha."

"What is it?" Brent growled.

"Something has come up," the voice replied.

Brent sighed. "Why don't you get cleaned up while I take care of this and then we can go out."

"Ok."

"Good." He kissed me and left the room.

I smiled as I watched him leave shirtless and shorts that hung down low. His body was sexy and I bit my lip.

For the first time I really looked around the bedroom. Everything was clean and in its place. The walls were a dark gray with black curtains. A book shelf and dresser lined one wall. The huge bed too up another with windows and then the TV. Clearly it was a males room but I didn't care. It smelled like Brent.