Chapter Twenty-One:The Moonlight

So there's a little bit of spicey stuff in this chapter so if you wanna read it, it's under my "Secret Chapters."

Enjoy and I hoped you loved this story as much as I have. Please comment and vote.

************************************************************************************************************

***Brent’s POV***

I heard a howl and snapped my head to see Justin and Tamara gapping at a red hair wolf. My inner wolf howled out in joy at the sight of our mate as a wolf. She was beautiful with the same red hair she had as a human.

Renger brought me back to the world and with a snarl I snapped his neck, no longer wanting to train with this idiot. The only reason I had fought Renger this long was to see how well of a fighter he was without his Alpha status and to work on a few moves I didn’t want to do on my own wolves. I knew it had been hard on Katrina, I had felt her heart racing the whole time but Justin and Tamara were supposed to get her out of here.

As Renger’s body fell to the ground I went to Katrina who looked up at me with big brown wolf eyes and I smiled. Reaching out I scratched behind her ear and was rewarded with her waggling her tail.

“Make sure all of Renger’s wolves are taken care of,” I ordered to Colton as I shifted into my own wolf. “Follow me,” I told Katrina and she did.

We took off into the forest and I felt my inner wolf leap with joy. Katrina was a magnificent wolf. She no longer was clumsy and unbalanced but held herself with perfect balance as she leaped over fallen trees and streams. Her red hair made her seem to blend in with the shadows perfectly, making her look more as if she was leaves blowing in the wind or shifting grass.

After a couple of miles I stopped and she stopped next to me. “Why did you stop? I was having fun,” she said in my mind. Before she could only talk to me because I was reading her mind but now she words rang in my head on their own accords.

“I know Amor but I wanted to see how you’re doing.” I nuzzled her behind the ear. “Can you shift back?” I asked after I shifted.

She knotted her brows together for a moment but soon she shifted and smiled at me. “Brent how is this possible?” She buried herself in my arms and glanced up at me.

“I don’t know and nor do I really care how only that you are.” I cupped her cheeks. “Amor you’re a wolf. I always knew there was more to you but this just shows how special you are.” I kissed her. “Wait what about your injures?” I quickly scanned her body and saw she was completely healed.

“How am I healed? I thought I was going to die from bleeding out.” She looked over her arm that had once been broken. It was now completely healed.

Taking her arm I kissed her wrist. “As wolves we heal instantly. It’s why it’s so hard to kill us. You saw Renger stab me in the heart yet I healed.”

She nodded. “So why doesn’t wolfsbane work on you?”

“How do you know about wolfsbane?”

“Bryn told me a little bit about it,” Katrina explained.

I nodded. “And it’s that story why it doesn’t work on Ray and me. When she was pregnant with us she was around a lot of wolfsbane, it’s how she has the scare on her hand and well I guess since we were still in her womb we built up a tolerance.” What my parents had gone through was truly terrible and I prayed that Katrina would never understand what they went through.

“So what does this mean for me now?” Her brown eyes held the moonlight, almost turning them silver.

Shrugging I smiled. “Nothing will really chance. You’re already the Luna and that doesn’t matter if you’re human or wolf.” I slipped my hand under her already shredded shirt. “But damn Amor you look so beautiful as a wolf.” My lips kissed her neck and smiled when she moaned.