Chapter Twelve: My Own Sexy Wolf Man

When I awoke in the morning I heard the shower and quickly went to see if Brent was back. He was but he was still severely pissed off. He wouldn’t look at me and he pushed past me to the closet.

“What is going on?” I asked but he didn’t answer me. I shook my head and clenched my fists. “Brent tell me what the hell happened last night!”

“You really want to know?” Brent rounded on me. “You were so stupid! You were almost kidnapped and I was going to kill that son of a bitch but you stopped me so had to hunt him down and kill him.”

“You killed him?” I felt my stomach grow sick.

“Yes Katrina I tracked him down and ripped out his throat because if I hadn’t he would keep coming after you.” His lips were pressed into hard lines. “Damnit!” He grabbed the lamp from the stand and threw it across the room where it shattered to millions of pieces.

“Brent!” Tamara gaped at him with her arms crossed and suddenly her eyes flashed black. “Don’t take your anger our on Katrina. She didn’t know.”

“Tamara I let you have your say but I will not have you telling me what to do! I am the Alpha and therefor you listen to me.”

“And Katrina is the Luna! So treat her as one and not a human pet like you have been. She’s meant to be with us so start treating her like one of us otherwise no one will listen to her.” With that she turned in left.

Brent roared and I shrunk away from him. I had never been afraid of him till now. Suddenly Brent stopped and looked at me. “Katrina…” His eyes turned back to caramel but I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. He knocked on the door but I wouldn’t open in. “Katrina I’m sorry, I lost my temper and I shouldn’t have. Katrina I promise you have no reason to be afraid of me. I would never hurt you.”

Sliding down the door I broke down sobbing. I didn’t leave the bathroom the rest of the morning or afternoon. It was late and Brent still hadn’t left from the other side of the door. “Katrina come on you need to eat. You haven’t eaten all day,” he said through the door. “Please just come out so you can eat.

I didn’t answer but that the mention of food my stomach growled and I covered it hoping Brent wouldn’t hear it but it was no use. “Amor you can’t hide your feelings from me. I know what you feel and right now you need food. Look why don’t I go get you something so you can at least eat?” When I didn’t respond he sighed. “I’ll be right back.”

Waiting I listened as his footsteps went away and I heard the door closed. Carefully I opened the door and peeked out into the room. Suddenly my wrist was gasped and before I could fight it Brent pulled me into his arms and bit the Mark. I went to scream but pleasure and other desirable feelings stopped me.

“Now listen to me Katrina,” Brent said. “I would never hurt you. You are my mate and I could never lay a hand on you. I’m sorry I lost control but do not fear me. Do you understand me Katrina? You do not fear me.”

As much as I wanted to fight him I couldn’t. The moment he bit me I was puddi in his hands and the only thing I wanted to do was him. All the feelings from earlier were washed away and as I listened to his words I wonder why on earth I would ever be afraid of him. Brent was my mate, he wouldn’t hurt me.

“Do you understand me?” he asked.

Pressing myself hard to him I felt something hard and giggled. “I could never be scared of you besides I think you want to do something else than just bit me.”

Brent chuckled as he released my neck but held me close to him. He rubbed his nose along my shoulder. “I haven’t seen you all day and you were just on the other side of that damn door.” He paused. “But we need to get food in you. You haven’t eaten all day.”