𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

De kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... Mais

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ
ᴍᴏɴᴀ-ᴍᴀɴɪᴀ
ᴍɪsᴇʀʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ
ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀʏɪɴɢ ᴘᴀɴ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴғᴇʀɴᴏ
ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ
ʜᴏᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ sɪɢʜᴛ, ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴅ
ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇ ʙᴇ ᴜɴʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ
I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛ
ᴀ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ɢᴀᴍᴇ

ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ

1.8K 61 11
De kaykay12002

Rosewood, Pennsylvania

Katharine was sitting in Spencer's barn with the other girls, minus Alison because she hadn't shown up yet. They were all laughing and passing out a cup and taking sips from it. They also had the radio blasting some music. Then the power and radio turned off.

"Whoa, what happened?" Emily asked.

Aria grabbed a flashlight and turned it on, so they all could see.

"It must be the storm," Spencer said lighting some candles that are on the table.

Then something creaked outside on the wood of the barn.

"Something's out there" Aria whispered.

The barn door then slowly opened and the girls all turned to the door

"Guys?"

They all stood up from where they were sitting and started to walk to the opened barn door. When they were a few inches away from the door glass shattered which made them all jump and gasp.

"Gotcha!" Alison said jumping in the doorway and making all of them scream.

"Jesus Alison!" Katherine said placing a hand over her heart.

"That's so not funny, Alison," Spencer said.

"I thought it was hilarious, girlfriend"

"Ali, did you download the new Beyoncé?" Hanna asked sitting down on the couch.

"Oh, not yet"

"I'm loving her new video"

"Maybe a little too much, Em," Alison said.

Katherine rolled her eyes and slightly glared at Alison when she was looking.

Alison picked up the cup they were drinking from and handed it to Aria. "Your turn"

"All right," Aria said and took the cup and took sips from it.

"Be careful, Aria. Take too much and you'll tell us all your secrets"

"Friends share secrets. That's what keeps us close" Alison said looking at all five of them. "Drink up"

Katherine shook her head and looked at Alison. "Does it keep us close"

The other four girls looked at Katherine shocked and confused on why she would say that.

Alison glared slightly at her. "Yes, it does"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "Yeah highly doubt that"

"Okay, what has gotten into you lately?" Alison asked.

"Nothing, just saying"

Alison gave her a look but shook it off. "Anyway drink up everyone"

-

In the middle of the night, Katherine heard someone get up and walk out so she sat up and looked around and saw it was Alison who left. So Katherine got up from where she was sleeping and quietly walked out and followed Alison. She followed her to the rock where people like to go.

And when she saw the guy Alison was meeting her jaw dropped, she knew she should leave but she didn't want to, for one making a noise and they catch her or two because she finally found out her Alison was seeing.

After staying there a while, she saw Alison start to leave so she followed her.

"So into older taken guys, I see"

Alison jumped and stopped in her tracks and turned to face Katherine and crossed her arms over her chest. "If you say anything about Katherine I swear I will tell everyone that your father abuses you"

Katherine clenched her jaw tight and glared at Alison.

"Are we clear?"

"Yes"

Alison smirked. "Good"

One year later

Katherine was in her room getting ready for school when Kyleigh knocked on her door.

"Are you almost ready? Rowan is almost here to pick you up"

"Yeah"

"Okay I'll be downstairs," Kyleigh said and walked away from Katherine's door.

Katherine looked in her mirror one last time before gathering her things and walking down the stairs right when Rowan opened the door.

"Ready?" Rowan asked looking at her step-sister.

Katherine nods. "Yeah I am"

Kyleigh then looked up from making herself a smoothie. "Are you gonna eat anything here or at school?"

"I'll eat at school" Katherine said and walked over to her step-mom and kissed her cheek. "I'll see you later"

"Okay sweetie have a good day and don't get into trouble"

Katherine nods. "I won't"

"Bye love you"

"Love you to" Katherine said and walked out the front door and to Rowan's car. "You don't have to drive me to school you know"

Rowan looked at her. "I know, but with Alison missing I don't want you going to school alone"

"Rowan I'm 16, I have my driver's license"

"Sorry but gonna drive you whether you like it or not"

Katherine sighs. "Not gonna win this am I"

Rowan chuckled a little and shook her head. "Nope"

Katherine walked into her class and saw Aria sitting with Emily. Aria looked at her and gave her a small smile which Katherine didn't and just made her way to her seat.

"What's with her?" Katherine could hear Aria ask Emily.

"No one knows" Emily said.

Katherine sighed and went grabbed her phone, and waited for the teacher to come in and teach.

"Holy crap"

Katherine looked up and saw the teacher looking at one of the students so she put her phone up and turned to see who he was looking at, and saw it was Aria.

Katherine shook her head a little and turned to face the front, where her eyes met Spencer's for a moment. Katherine didn't look at her for long and put graze on her textbook, right when Aria's phone rings.

"Sorry" Aria said, getting her phone out of her bag.

"Uh, I'm Mr. Fitz. Your new English teacher"

Katherine was at her locker putting up what she didn't need when she saw a note, so she grabbed and opened it up.

'Wouldn't it be a shame for everyone to know what your father did to your mother'
-Xoxo A

Katherine held in a breath and looked around to see if anyone was near who looked suspicious, but their was no one around. So Katherine shook her head and closed her locker and walked out of school and saw Rowan waiting for her.

Katherine stuffed the note in her jacket pocket and got in Rowan's car and buckled up.

"So did you have a good day at school?" Rowan asked putting the car in drive.

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah I did"

"I see that Aria and her family are back"

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah seems like it"

"Do you have work today?"

Katherine took a glance at Rowan and nodded her head. "Yeah but later"

"Okay I'll drive you just text me or call you when you are ready to go"

Katherine sighed. "Rowan"

"Kat no I am driving you, end of discussion"

Katherine sighed. "Fine you're lucky I love you"

Rowan chuckled. "Guess I am"

Katherine was on her run when she heard sirens so she ran to where they were going and saw they stopped at Alison's old house and saw them wheeling a body out of the back yard.

Katherine kept her eyes glued to the house and didn't even notice Spencer and Aria appeared by her side looking at the scene.

"Heard the cops took Hanna to the police station today"

When Katherine heard Aria she took a glance at them but then looked away and back to the scene.

"Wait, you don't think she'd ever talk about--"

"The Jenna thing? We made a promise" Hanna said walking up to them and stood y them.

Kyleigh and Rowan both walked into Katherine's room.

"Hey sweets you ready to go?"

Katherine sighed and nodded. "Yeah"

The three of them walked out of the room, and down the stairs and to the car, and got in and drove to the church where Alison's funeral was going to be held.

Katherine walked inside the church was told that Alison's old friends would be sitting at the front so with a sigh she made her way, to where they were.

"Hey"

Katherine looked to her left and saw it was Aria who spoke. "Hey"

Spencer then looked at Katherine. "Come sit beside me" Spencer said and made room so Katherine could seat next to her.

Katherine nodded and squeezed by Hanna and Aria and sat down beside Specencer, who grabbed her hand once she sat down. Katherine then looked at their hands and then to Spencer who gave her a small smile which Katherine returned.

"Poor Ali"

"Can you believe what a scene this is?"

"Alison would have loved it"

"Popular in life and death"

"Even though she was a bitch sometimes sje was still a good friend when she wanted to be" Katherine said.

Hanna then reached over with a flask in her hand trying to hand it to Emily.

"No, thanks. I don't--"

"Today, I think you do"

"I mean if you don't I will take it" Katherine said.

Emily looked at the flask and took it. Aria's phone then ringed making all four of them turn to look at Aria.

"Anyone we know?" Hanna asked once Aria opened her phone.

"No, it's just my mom sending me a text" Aria said and closed her phone and looked at the others. "Emily and I aren't the only ones abo got messages from A, are we?"

Spencer then looked behind them. "Oh my god. It's Jenna"

The other four turned to look at Jenna who was being guided to sit down. They stared for a few seconds before turning to look back at the front.

"Did you see that Jenna Marshall was here? I didn't realize she and Ali we're friends"

"They weren't"

"The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away"

The five of them then walked out of the church. Spencer was still holding Katherine's hand and on Spencer's other side Emily had her arm linked with Spencer's.

"Emily, Spencer... Aria, Hanna and Katherine" Wilden said stopping the five.

"Do we know you?"

"I'm detective Wilden. I'm understanding you were all good friends with the victim" Wilden said handing them a card.

"Yeah, we were"

"Gonna need to talk to each one of you"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "We talked to the police when Ali went missing"

"And I intend to go over everyone of your statements. As this is no longer a missing persona investigation. It's a murder. And rest assured, I will find out what happened that summer" Wilden said and walked away.

Katherine shook her head and ran a hand through her hair with her free hand.

"Do yoy think he knows about--"

"No, how could he?"

Then all five of their phones started to go off and they all reached from them.

"Oh, my god"

"It's from--"

"I got one too"

"Same" Katherine mumbled.

"I'm still here, bitches"

"And I know everything. A"

The five of them took glances at each other after reading the A text.

{1775}

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

192 29 37
**Complete!!!** Kat and Maggie have been best friends for years, feeling trapped in their small Wisconsin town. Kat is determined to escape her abusi...
458 41 13
Spencer Hastings has always been quiet and afraid of Love she keep saying no to the marriage her parents want get her involved with and she not wanti...
10.1K 183 23
• "Since you know Ms. Hastings is your mom, why don't you call her 'Mom'?" "Because, she wasn't there for me for the past fourteen years and she does...
205K 7.8K 44
Completed ✔ I watch a dazed Katherine. She whispered to herself. "Is this the part where I get kidnapped?" Is that what she thinks I'm here for? I...