UNLUCKY ME! LUCKY ME.

By YussifRashida

Dangerous, handsome,cold like snow , blazing fire like volcano, the non hesitant to kill. The monster and mos... More

Acknowledgement
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
Apologies
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER. 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
REMINDER
CHAPTER 17
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
LITTLE INFO
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
NOTICE!!!
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79

CHAPTER 33

623 83 22
By YussifRashida

Sorry for the late update and mistakes.

"How dare you you little meager speaks I'll about my granddaughter. What do you know about my family you stupid homewrecker." Dadi spoke angrily to payal. She stood up ,dusted her self off and went on her heels to go.

"Young lady I'm not done yet." She held payal's arm forceful turning her around and instilling pain to arm but payal didn't flinch.

"I don't have to answer you. I don't really care about who you really are but all I know is you are whore who taught her how to whore." Payal spat sweetly. Dadi raised her hand to slap payal. She held Dadi's arm and threw it with force. The audience gasped.

"You are a grandmother. You should teach good morals to your grandkids. You chose to teach them bad ways in the society and expect respect from them. A woman who doesn't keep her self respect is not a woman to be respected. You asked me to respect you but you never respect me! I get it because of being a servant I shouldn't have a say in anything.. that's absolutely bullshit! Everyone here it's a witness to your dislike towards me. You think I don't know you tried to accuse me of theft? I heard you when sir assigned me to his room...all because you don't like me. If you don't like me you should tell the one that employed me to change my duty so you could never see my ugly face but you tried to tarnish my image with such characterless acts. All this because sir gave me attention. Ask your self what you did to lose respect from him. You should improve on how to woe him so he would be yours. I'm done here and before you say anything I'm resigning and tomorrow I would leave this FUCKING fucked up family...have a nice day old woman." She stated the fact and brushed her shoulder to Dadi harshly and left.

"Disrespectful child... it's that a way to treat an elder? Everyone back to work." Dadi barked and everyone left to their respective work gossiping about what took place.

Arshi's wing

"I'm preparing dinner so please let me wash up." Khushi pleaded arnav who shook his head .

"Go ahead Mrs ARNAV." She blushed at her nickname.

She finished and went downstairs to cook, Arnav was about to enter when Shyam called him and informed him about what happened and Arnav laughed at his story.

"This woman wouldn't sit still Shyam. She would fight back tomorrow or tonight. She never accepts defeat." Arnav told him as a matter of fact.

"I'm worried for payale." Shyam said genuinely and Arnav laughed.

"Are you seriously kidding me? Worried for who? Naagin. Excuse me you need to worry about other matters... Naagin can protect herself... Shyam have some little trust in her..that would help. I need to shower before Khushi comes calling me bye." He disconnected the call before Shyam said anything.

When he was about to turn then Aman called.

"Yes Aman..." He said in an irritated voice.

"They don't know Aaliyah is dead yet. They still thinks she's trying to convince you. Thank God you made me take her phone with me. the mouse is trying to sneak ASR...so just informing you." Aman said.

"Let it play whiles we seek. When it's time we will know who's the master. For now contact Kevin and his family asap... you know that cannot be jeopardize right?" Arnav said and Aman sighed.

"Okay bye...greet bhabhi for me and tell her I haven't forgotten our bet." Aman said.

"Okay.. whatever! " He disconnected the call and went to the washroom.

When he finished he realized he forgot his towel.

"Damn." He walked naked into the bedroom. He knows Khushi would still be in in kitchen.

He took the towel and was cleaning his wet her not bothered when he heard a gasp. He turned and saw Khushi looking at his manhood and gaping. Her face was already red. She turned around. Arnav smirked.

"Like what you see Khushi." He teased.

"You could have put on something Arnav." She whispered and Arnav chuckled.

"Why are you shying. It's yours so you can look when ever you want."

"Arnav please put on something and come down for dinner." She rushed out and Arnav chuckled. He kept on his clothes and went down.

Dinner was awkward for Khushi. She kept on blushing throughout. Arnav could see her sneaking glances between his legs. She quickly washed the dishes and rushed upstairs. She pretended to sleep. Arnav laid beside her.

"I know you are not asleep...but goodnight." He kissed her forehead and turned without hugging her to sleep. She held his arm and kept it around her waist and Arnav smiled. Another improvement.

"Arnav? Can I ask you a question?" Khushi said and Arnav knew what is about.

"Go ahead." He kissed her neck.

"How do you walk with those between your legs?" She asked facing him and Arnav chuckled at her innocent.

"It's normal baby.. sleep.." he ordered and she pouted. He kissed her pouted lips lightly and hugged her. They slept eventually.

Few hours before.

"Sagrega...you need to kill the target now I'm done with this humiliation. Mere girl trying to step on my nerves. Make her beg for her oxygen." Dadi ordered

"Good job.." Anjali praised Dadi who smiled evilly.

Servant quarters

"Oh my goodness payal... you are such a bad ass.. thank God you've resign or else I didn't know what that bitch would have done to you." Nimfa said exhaling.

"I don't care anymore nimfa..what ever she does I don't FUCKING care.. all I know is I'm done with her." Payal said pretending to be frustrated.

"I'm going for some small Netflix and chill at the theater room. Have a nice sleep." Nimfa said and rushed out.

Payal slept under her covers. She offed the light and went to sleep. An hour time she woked up. Her eyes opened and smelled someone new in the room. That's not nimfa she thought. She smelled again and frown. She spoke in her mind. Sagregra? What's she doing here? Payal had an eagle eye and realized she had a pillow in her hands.

"I see! A mouse for the master!" She thought.

Sagrega removed the covers slowly and pressed the pillow harshly on payal's nostrils. She pretended to suffocate immediately payal stopped. She smirked, lifted payal arm and it went back. She dialled a number.

"The work is done Dadi , tomorrow she would be found dead by her roommate." She said to Dadi.

"Good job." Dadi praised

"She's getting on my nerves everyday..I wanted to kill her when I realized she was reason why my fiance rejected me! I killed him for rejecting me! Now she would join him in hell .." she laughed and disconnected the call. She left.

Payal got up immediately. She was trained to hold her breathe. So this isn't the first time she encountered this.

"Rockey was her fiancee..." Payal whispered is disbelief.

She met rockey in the hospital who was suffering from an arm injury. she wanted an information about some rat and pretended to be sick in the hospital. She became friends with rockey... rockey told her about how her fiance and her evil family are trying to marry him because he was rich. So he wanted me to play as his love so he wouldn't marry her so I did.

Rockey varnished two weeks later and his body was found lifeless. More bruised and wounded in his body. I she cried that day. That was the first emotions she so. She fell in love with him without knowing.

She vowed to avenge his death. She heard rumors the fiance and her family threatened him to sign documents transferring his properties but he refused and they tortured him before killing him. They bribed the police and went into hiding since then. Her first and last love. She had a mission and promised her self to bury  that memory with her to her grave . Now she's now bloodthirsty. Sagrega you would regret killing him.

She knows nimfa is a movie person. She always sleeps at the empty room at the theater because it's always late. She would be back at dawn. So she has like about five hours to finish her mission. She wore her black attire and her mask. She sneaked out skillfully without anyone notice and went to sagrega's room. Sagrega was watching something on her phone while laughing when she felt someone looking at her folding their hands.

"Who the hell are you and what do you want from me." She was about to shout but payal was fast to tape her mouth with took her by surprised. She removed her masked and sagrega was shocked.

She tied her to the bed.

"So you think you killed me stupid!" Payal taunts and sagrega tried making noise.

"So that old woman asked you to kill me and you did. You thought I didn't know you were in.You know what I would have spared your life for trying to kill me if only the old woman threatened you but I wouldn't... You know why?" Sagrega nodded a no.

DANGER!! VERY VIOLENCE SCENE

Payal climbed on the bed. She stripped her naked. Sagrega was fighting.

"Don ...don ...don... You know I won't spare you." She asked again and she she her head.

"Because you FUCKING killed my Rockey because you and your parasite family wanted his money!!! YOU FUCKING TORTURED HIM AND SO WOULD I!" she said in sickening manner and sagrega started shaking.

Payal brought out her knives she laid them on the bed like a trophy with a gun.

She removed the plaster from her mouth and before she said anything payal poured a liquid into her mouth and pressed her nostrils and it when down to her throat.

"The liquid you just consumed would make your voice disappear. Your screams and cries wouldn't be heard .. at least rockey begged you for messy with his crying voice and you refused so I wouldn't even like to hear a sound." Payal said, sagrega tried speaking but nothing, she couldn't produce any sound.

Payal cut her flesh just as she remembered Rockey's body. She carved her neatly with no mistakes. Sagrega cried in pain but she wasn't heard.

"I know Dadi it's the route to find your sickening family so don't try to inform me. You are distracting me." She scolded. After she was done. She slit her neck not completely. Leaving her in pain then finishing her with the bullet on top. She rapped her in her own bedsheets with the knifes and gun . She folded her neatly and kept her in a black bag and removed all traces of evidence and took her with her. With the help of her troops. She carried the body to Dadi's room and kept her at the far end of her bed . She was dead asleep.

Payal showered. Relaxed and slept waiting for the drama that would arise tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.3K 9
Arnav is being forced to meet a girl named Khushi for marriage. After a lot of emotional blackmailing he agrees to meet her. Will this be love at f...
459K 23K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...
102K 6.8K 23
Justice, or khushi's journey. Khushi who had been born and brought up in a very wealthy family, she was loved by all, she was happy.. but her destin...
76.2K 7.2K 32
Mobsters are dangerous. Never associate with them. Thats what all of us are trained to believe right? But Khushi Kumari Guptas heart does summersau...