🍂The Night We Met. // VeeMar...

Od jkbabii00

Mark just lost the love of his life. His days are grey and he can't seem to find happiness again. Vee works i... Více

I am not the only traveler.
Who has not repaid his debt.
I′ve been searching for a trail to follow again.
Take me back to the night we met.
And then I can tell myself.
What the hell I'm supposed to do.
And then I can tell myself.
Not to ride along with you.
I had all and then
most of you.
some...
and now none of you..
Take me back..
to.. ⚠️NueaMark smut⚠️
the night we met.
I don′t know
what I'm supposed to do..
Haunted by..
the ghost of you.
Oh, take me back..
to the night we met.
When the night
was full of terror.
And your eyes
were filled with tears
When you had
not touched me yet.
Oh!
Take me back to the night we met
I had all and then
most of you.
Some and now..
none of you.
Take me back to
the night we met
I don't know ..
what I′m supposed to do
Haunted by
the ghost of you
Take me back to⚠️SMUT !⚠️
to the night we met

⚠️Smut⚠️

531 28 10
Od jkbabii00

"Mark, look at me."

"I did."

"You didn't."

...

Mark didn't answer.

He only smirked, looking right through his boyfriend.

"Look at me !" Vee said one more time but Mark still didn't obey.

"Mark." He said and grabbed a fist full of the youngers hair and turned his head to look at him.

"You little brat." Vee said with a smile.

"Now tell me that you won't do anything stupid."

Mark slowly put his hand on Vee's cheek and smiled seductively.

"Make me."

"Do you really want that ? This time I won't let you go." Vee teased.

"Vee.." Mark said and pulled the other in for a kiss.

He grabbed Vee's cheek and deepened the kiss but the older soon broke it.

Slowly, Vee kissed Mark's neck down to his shoulder.

The boy threw back his head and ran his hand through Vee's hair, trying his best to stay quiet.

The older one enjoyed every second of this to the fullest and slowly slid his hand under Mark's shirt to ran his hand over his upper body.

"You're so beautiful." Vee breathed out and Mark finally couldn't hold back anymore.

He began to moan with every touch of Vee's hand.

The older one carefully pushed Mark back on the couch and laid down on top of him.

He continued to kiss the others neck, leaving hickeys all over the others collar.

"Take my shirt off." Mark said and Vee did so before he took off his own shirt.

The older one began to grind his hips against Marks, trying to hold back his own moans but at one point he just couldn't bare it anymore.

Hearing Vee moan loudly made Mark crazy.

He loved hearing how much the other enjoyed it.

"You look so hot laying underneath me."

"Stop.." Mark said blushing.

"I'll bet you look even hotter on top of me."

Mark knew exactly what the older one was getting at and so he pushed Vee a little away from him and sat down directly on Vee's lap.

"You think I look hot like this ?"

"Fucking hot."

Mark started to push his hips down and immediately felt Vee's erection pressing against his butt.

The older one slowly unbuttoned the other's pants and slipped his hand inside.

First he stayed over the underwear but soon felt Mark's tip pressing against his hand.

He wrapped his hand around his boyfriends penis and rubbed his thumb over the glans.

"Fuck Vee!" shouted the other and threw his head back.

The older one now devoted himself to Mark's nipples.

He knew how sensitive mark reacted at this spot and his boyfriends loud moans were like music to his ears.

"Vee ..!" Mark literally screamed.

Feeling the olders hands on his chest and dick, he felt himself reach his high quickly.

"Vee stop.." He said and the older instantly did.

"Are you okay?"

Mark smiled and climbed down from Vee's lap.

He sat down on the floor between the olders legs and pulled down Vee's pants.

"I'll make you feel good." He said and smiled at Vee.

Mark began to massage his boyfriends dick through his underwear and watched as Vee threw back his head.

The young one enjoyed hearing all those little noises coming from Vee's mouth.

"You look really sexy." He said and smiled before he slowly began to lick the olders tip.

"Mark.." He moaned out, digging his nails into his boyfriends shoulder.

"This feels so good.." He added.

The young boy couldn't help but smile.

He didn't knew why but he felt proud for making Vee feel like this.

"Fuck !" The other said louder and thrusted his hips up.

"I'm sorry.." He immediately apologized but Mark just stared at him with innocent eyes.

"Fuck my throat."

Vee couldn't believe that this was the same person that cries while watching disney movies.

The same person that asked him to take care of the spider because otherwise he wouldn't go into the bathroom.

>I didn't knew that he could talk like this.<

"Come on, I want you to fuck my throat."

Vee stood up and Mark instantly took the olders dick in his mouth again.

Vee's hands wandered to the sides of Mark's head and gripped his hair tightly.

Slowly he began to move his hips back and forth, getting faster and faster.

Mark's hands grabbed the older ones butt, making him even hornier.

Vee stopped all his movements to catch his breath, but Mark didn't think of stopping now.

He licked from Vee's balls up to the tip and then took his cock down his throat.

"Mark, stop. I'm coming..."

"I want to taste you."

Vee began to thrust his hips again.

"Play with yourself. I wanna see you jerking off."

Mark smiled innocently again and this drove the older one crazy.

He loved this smile, knowing now that Mark was no where near innocent.

"Fuck Vee." Mark moaned out as he jerked his dick faster and faster.

Moving his hips back and forth, the older boy moaned louder and louder while his thrusts got sloppier.

Both of them being a moaning mess, Vee literally screamed that he was about to cum.

Mark stopped sucking the others dick and just sat there, his mouth wide open.

His own hands jerking him and Vee off.

"Mark, oh god.." Vee said as he came into Marks mouth the second that Mark came all over the floor and his hands.

The young one closed his mouth to swallow and put his lips around Vee's cock again, licking over the tip one last time.

Vee sat down, trying to come down from his high.

He grabbed Marks hand to lick it clean before he smashed his lips onto the others and deepened the kiss by using his tongue.

"I love you Mark."

"I love you Vee." He said and hugged the other boy.

Vee pulled his boyfriend up to lay down on the couch again, Marks head on his chest as he was playing with his hair.

"I didn't knew that you could talk like that."

"The more you know." Mark said.

"Wait until you fuck me for the first time."

"Mark.." Vee said.

"Stop teasing me already."

"I'm sorry." The other laughed and gave his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"You looked so fucking sexy with my dick in your mouth."

"You sound fucking sexy when I have your dick in my mouth."

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Hey guys :)

Here's the promised smut chapter.

Damn-

I really hope y'all like it.

Pretty sure y'all need it xD

-Jessy

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

264K 7.8K 39
A VeeMark/YinWar Fanfic. Can love that started wrong, be considered right? It all started with a one night stand. Mark was heartbroken, Vee had a hu...
90.7K 2.9K 19
Vee is a third year engineering student and the moon of last year, he has a crush on the last year's star named Ploy but doesn't have the courage to...
89.9K 1.6K 19
It's a fanfiction of the novel and series en of love: love mechanics. I really can't wait till next episode so i am just making a up a scene after ma...
68.3K 3.8K 52
•𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱• |𝗬𝗶𝗻𝗪𝗮𝗿'𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 YinWar. They are a famous imaginary couple in Thailand and also worldwide. Their first ever drama E...