UNLUCKY ME! LUCKY ME.

By YussifRashida

Dangerous, handsome,cold like snow , blazing fire like volcano, the non hesitant to kill. The monster and mos... More

Acknowledgement
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
Apologies
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER. 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
REMINDER
CHAPTER 17
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
LITTLE INFO
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
NOTICE!!!
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80

CHAPTER 32

662 89 12
By YussifRashida

Sorry for the late update! Enjoy a long update 😁

"Shoot Shyam...stop staring at me." Arnav startled Shyam who became embarrassed.

"It isn't about payal but Nk." Shyam asked and Arnav stiffened. Shyam realized it was a sensitive topic.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. Since I got married to Anjali whenever I'm around she seems to hold back something towards him.

"It's now or never.." Arnav said and sighed.

"You know Nk was a lovely kid.. he never goes to anyone when he was a 2years old. He always follow behind me... always wanted my attention but sometimes I ignore him because I get too annoyed by his presence. He got to know my name and started calling me nannav. After my parents death I meant all of my other parents Nk was attached to me. He never liked anyone doing anything from him apart from nannav. That was how I was brought back to shash mahal. I wasn't given enough food..Nk would smuggle food and water to me all though it wasn't enough but I survived. When he's given the sweetest dessert or biscuits he definitely have the one he gives to nannav... Dadi realized that and banned him .he cried for days and fell sick...they realized he was attached solely to me so they send him off to Sydney to his paternal family ..his parents died in a plane crash.. they sent a 7years old boy to Sydney all by his home. By then I was matured already... working my ass off day by day bringing food to the table..they never said thank you but sold me off to an unknown man and collecting a few crores. That's when I couldn't communicate with Nk again. I tried my possible Best but to no avail. When I had sources enough and had money. I decided to comeback to my root. My father (don) gave me the mansion...I use tell him off because I told him I never want to marry or have a family but he turned to blind eyes. The black money I turned it to good money and started fashion industry and was successful... Being a rookie I had collected four awards and by all means I would be shown on TV. That's when my good for nothing came back to me begging to take them in . I didn't feel anything for them but I only did what a grandson duty is. So I kept them in far end and was at my side having my peace of mind. The Mafia's side was created by Naagin to initiate a little fear to my family. We created the servant side to make them at home and comfortable. So back at the topic ..so they paid me with kindness by giving me the number of Nk. I called him and he was happy. He told me he like photography so I told him to come to my company by then he just finished college fresh youth. He immediately agreed because he missed me.

That day I should have let him stayed in my wing like it wouldn't have happened. You know Nk is a catch, handsome and cute. When Anjali saw him she couldn't sit. She wanted to get into his pants...Nk being innocent didn't know... I had to go Italy for three weeks and fly to New York for two weeks and come back to Lucknow for a week before coming back to Delhi. I told Nk to come with me but he refused telling me I'm a boring man, I'm going to be in meetings so he wouldn't go. Anjali saw It as a chance and started indirectly molesting him. Brushing her chest against him. You know things a girl do to be noticed. A naive and stupid Nk didn't see red flag. He was sweet with everyone, jovial and kind.

Anjali told promised him she would never tell anyone he's a Christian and eats meat.. but she had to do a favor for her but not now then boom one-day she asked for the favor and gave him two days to think... Shyam can you believe what the favor was?" Arnav asked and he nodded a no.

"Sex..." He said and Shyam gasped.

"A  thirty five old woman asking...no! Demanding a twenty two years old boy to sleep with her which she is her cousin.. isn't it absurd?" He sounded bitter.

"He called me during those time and I knew his chirpy tone was gone. He told me he was okay and had a headache and reassured me . I was disturbed and said something was wrong and I didn't pester him again because work was on my mind. Anjali got her way with him. He cried... And felt disgusted. Everyday she molest him, rape him. Do all sort of things with him but he bottles it up. My stupid grandma found out and threatened him not to open his mouth to tell me or else they would kill me and his paternal families. Nk bottled it all up. When I returned I sense something off but he always tells me his okay. That's when I kept a cctv in his and the hall and I couldn't watch what I found in his room. I felt disgusted to call Anjali my sister. I told Nk I know what it's happening and I'm with him. He broke into tears and shared everything with me keeping the details which I already know. I told him to stay with me he refused and told me he would manage. That was seven years ago. After she got married to you she couldn't misbehave with him again so he flew back to Sydney. I told the family he was needed in AR branch and they fell for it. You literally saved him 4years ago. The molesting was done for three years then which you got married to her. So that's the story of Nk." Arnav finished and Shyam was disgusted by her.

"I still can't believe it." Shyam felt like throwing up.

"I can't face her after knowing what she has done. Both of them all, I might ruin your plan ." Shyam said in a defeated sigh.

"Self control." Arnav whispered.

"I see you are bonding..." Khushi teased as she saw her husband and her brother engrossed in God knows what conversation they were having. Their car arrived home long and even the driver had to give them some privacy.

"It's a secret." Shyam said in tone that said don't ask any questions because we won't tell you.

"Okay I get it.  " She raised her hands in surrender and Arnav chuckled.

"Can I take your guest room. Right now I need to eat, take a fresh shower and take a long nap before going to the evils den. So if you could show me where it is .. madam." Shyam said and Khushi pointed and he walked dragging himself.

"Long day.." Arnav asked Khushi side hugging her.

"Hmm..now that he has taken the guest room to shower why don't we shower together." Arnav teased and Khushi blushed. She pushed him and ran upstairs, Arnav smiled at her antic's.

Khushi locked the bathroom well before taking her bath. She felt goosebumps running through her body . She wore her casuals then finally unlocking the door.

"Finally out... "Arnav muttered and went and freshened up. They had dinner prepared by Khushi.

They were all tired and slept off. Shyam had gone leaving a message. He now had the secret combo code of Arnav's wing.

He tried controlling his anger. Trying to suppress it before he gets to the family Wing.

Family Wing

"Finally you are in." Dadi taunt.

"You had lot of fun being a middle man right to their honeymoon." Anjali added.

He kept mum. Because if he opens his mouth he would regret ever doing so and their plan would flip .

He ignores them and went towards the kitchen.

"Payal . Payal.." he called and aventika and the other servants were surprised.

"She's not here sir.. she's working in the garden. If you need anything one of them can attend to you." Aventika suggested.

"It's okay..." He turned and left and aventika found his behavior strange.

He walked back to the hall to go to his room when Dadi snickered.

"You went for a trip and you came back instead of you looking for your wife you are looking for that bitch..I bet she has already started warming your bed." Dadi taunt and he kept quiet. He wanted to scream at her for snatching his childhood away from him but he kept mum. Looked at her with burning rage and left to his room.

"Did he loose his voice? Doctor needs to check him ." Akash who was in his hiding was finally home , he spoke and Dadi fumed.

Shyam came back wearing casuals while leaving when Anjali stooped.

"Where do you think you are going? Dinner would be serve in a minute." Anjali questioned him.

"I don't think I'm answerable to you. Thank you for caring I had dinner at Arnav's wing." He retorts in a sassy tone and left. The family gasped.

"Shyam is behaving weird." Anjali said.

"Childish." Nani spoke and Dadi rolled her eyes.

Shyam saw payal and nimfa having a chart in the garden. They had already finished their work. Shyam still couldn't believe this little girl can kill a soul. Payal noticed someone looking at her when she turned she saw Shyam gazing at her and she smiled nimfa turned and gasped.

"Don't tell me you falling for the evil woman's husband." Nimfa said and payal rolled her eyes.

"Oh no...too bad." She whispered. Shyam had already arrived.

"Can I have word with your friend." Shyam said to nimfa who nodded and stoop up to bow.

"Sure sir... Payal would be helping in the kitchen." She said and rushed out.

"Let guess? .. Arnav have already told you my little secret and you here to confront me." She spoke softly. She parted the place nimfa was sitting at indicating him to sit. He did without any fuss and Shyam chuckled.

"Are you afraid of me?" Payal asked and shyam didn't answer so payal got her answer.

"You don't need to. Just relax okay..I don't bite." She teased.

"How did you become Naagin?" Shyam asked and somehow payal wasn't surprised.

"I was sold into slavery at the age of three by my mother. She wanted money so she gave me out to an Italian man who happened to be Arnav's father. I meant Italian father. He took me in treated me like a glass doll and never let me be in contact with people, he would train me hard as fuck. I killed when I was 7years old without any emotions. His ghost was going on retirement so he needed one. So he bought and trained him. He would always be my hero and a father to me. He treated me right even though I was not his biological father. Never left me felt unwanted and useless. He praises and adores me. The time my fellow age mate were playing with dolls I was playing with knives and guns. I had known every FUCKING guns name and knives....which part of the body is the fastest to target when killing with gun or knives. I knew when to torture, threatened or end life by the age of ten. When arnav was brought in he was 10 years older than me. He was given to me to train him. He was adamant not to learn from a little girl like me. I beat him , wound him with knives and sometimes woods ..his ego couldn't tolerate it and demanded sidiq (his godfather) to be his Trainor. I was always beside him and protecting him faraway. He named me Naagin and I like that name. I give him advise when he's stressed. The last time I have him advice was because he married Khushi and was sexually frustrated." She said and chuckled.

"I wanted to meet the girl that took my masters heart away. She's sweet and fragile." She said and shyam raised her brow.

"I met her during her training days with Arnav when they were preparing to go to Italy. I was in the Mafia wing at that time. She was so innocent that I wanted to protect her from this bullshit world. Arnav told me to break her. He gave me four FUCKING days to break her!! How cruel of him! Meanwhile he was crying for six months because I was beating him bulb. I thought her how to use knives and guns. But she liked the knives more than the guns and do you know the innocent reason she gave?" Payal asked.

"No." He said and payal chuckled.

"She said knives are hidden and when mistakenly scratches you, you would only bleed a little. But a gun is dangerous...it kills. So she only needed guns when she's sure it's time to use it. I apologize to her. I would see her cornered into her room crying but telling herself she had to stay positive to protect herself and Arnav care for her does why he's doing that. The last three days was his turn. He showed her his Mafia side don and it wasn't good for her. He had to carry her and cored her like a baby after each session. It was sidiq that made her realize her worth before she became strong. I admired her.. she's my fan. While it took me 26years... It took her only two weeks... she's a genius." Payal praised Khushi.

Payal held shyam's hand and caressed it.

"Thanks for listening." She stared into his eyes and he felt some emotions run his body they were interrupted by a furious Anjali and Dadi with the servant staring at time and payal didn't remove her hands from Shyam and Anjali fumed.

"You whore... You aren't ashamed of molesting and sleeping with my husband in chambers...now you have the guts to romance with him in broad daylight." Anjali screamed and payal smiled.

"You irresponsible child who didn't get good moral teaching from your parents. Whoring around with someone's husband in the day." Dadi starts to insult payal and she smirked.. shyam knew what payal was about to say wasn't good.

"The same way you didn't give moral to your granddaughter by letting her sleep with underage and married men ...she seems not close her legs. Every DICK she gets she shoves it into her PUSSY."  She taunts Back. Dadi and Anjali was flabbergasted. Everyone was shocked payal had the gut to say that. Payal challenged Dadi with her eyes saying like continue trying to humiliate me...I would say something that would loose your respect.

Sorry for the late update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 16.5K 25
SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at the party. And her rescuer became ASR. Y...
110K 6.5K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...
112K 4.3K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...
110K 8K 27
Arnav Singh Raizada lived life of a recluse. The mammoth task for him every day was to at least let him set foot out of the house for even simple mun...